๐™Ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™–...

By sadlysoulx

"He's made of one tablespoon of sugar and one cup of salt," โ€ขWritten by Sadlysoulxโ€ข More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
HAPPY 1K READS
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
hello after 2 years...
Chapter 34

Chapter 23

371 13 8
By sadlysoulx

"Yamaguchi-san!"

The green-head turned around.

"Did your parents allow you to go for the field trip?" You sat beside him on the bench, giving him the yellow water bottle.

"Yeah!" Yamaguchi took a sip of the refreshment. "I'm really excited, can't wait!"

"Me too!"

"What's going on?" Ukai walked to the both of you, placing a hand on his hips.

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just about field trip," you dismissively waved a hand.

"Field Trip?"

"You're gonna allow me right? You're my best Uncle, I know you will allow me to go," You batted your eyelashes at him.

"This kid," he muttered. "I'll have it checked with your parents,"

"No fun," You watched as Ukai walked away screaming some tips at the boys playing.

†  †  †

Walking around the Kitchen, you followed Tsukishima, who had a notebook on his hand, muttering some words that you can't make out.

Suddenly, he stopped, making you bump at his back.

"I would like to have some obsessed puppy following me around but not right now," Tsukishima flicked your head with his free hand. "Shoo!"

Your hands flew to your fore head, frowning in pain.

"Are you going to the Field Trip?" You asked, poking his side.

"No, I'm not interested," Tsukishima muttered, sitting on one of the metal counters.

"Why not?"

"Didn't I just say the reason?" Tsukishima snapped. "I said I'm not interested,"

"Daaaaaaaaaamn," you did the 'nae nae' dance for a dramatic effect. "Who hurt you today?"

"No one,"

"Then why are you like that?"

Tsukishima was silent for a while. "I'm sorry but like what?"

You flipped your hair over your shoulder before sassily crossing your arms. "Like my mom on her period,"

You raised your finger before he could answer.

"Oops, nevermind. You're always like that,"

The next few minutes included you annoying Tsukishima— aka you disturbing his short review session.

You were screaming at him to help you get up to sit on the counter when Shio came in, getting ready for his duty.

"Ohayo Shio-san!" You waved, excitedly.

The boy raised his head up, softly smiling at you.

"Ohayo, Y/N," his calm demanour also easing you.

You were about to walk away when Tsukishima spoke up, stopping you.

"Where you going?"

You pointed your finger to Shio.

"Why? He's in duty, don't disturb him,"

"I'm not about to disturb him, I'm about to help him," You shrugged. "Besides, if you want me to stay with you, you should've said,"

Tsukishima's ears went pink.

"I didn't say that—"

"Yeah, yeah, your blushing ears say so," You smirked.

You placed your hands on each side of Tsukishima's thighs, caging him.

Tsukishima bit his lip, the red blush going up his neck and across his cheeks.

"Oi, Tsukishima,"

He looked up to lock his gaze with you.

"Do you know what people do after this in kdramas?"

Tsukishima furrowed his eyebrows and then said a simple 'no'.

"They kiss," you smirked.

Tsukishima gulped, mind going blank and heart beating fast. However, he kept his stoic expression.

"And you're saying we're about to right now?" He asked, trying to build confidence.

"What if I said yes?"

Tsukishima's heart went faster and just as well as yours. You have no idea what you were doing but you would be lying if you said you weren't enjoying it.

"Then kiss me, I dare you," he whispered.

Shit.

Smiling, you went on your tippy toes. His smirk sent butterflies in your stomach, making you nervous but in a good way.

He leaned in closer, teasing. His smirk now forming into a full smile.

Just as about you were to fully kiss him in the lips. Someone called you out.

"Y/N-chan, can you help me out here?"

You stepped back, disappointed. You turned to see Shio pointing to the Electrical mixer.

"Oh yeah, I'll be there,"

You playfully punched Tsukishima on his thigh before walking to Shio, not really noticing the unpleasant expression on the Blonde's face.

Shio gestured to the broken wire of the mixer and you generously told that you'll get him a new one. He watched as you disappeared in the storage room.

Tsukishima watched as the brunette turned to him with a harsh glare.

Tsukishima being Tsukishima greatfully returned it.

He officially made a new enemy.

† † †

"C'mon, I'll drop you off at your home," Tsukishima grabbed your bag and slung it over his other shoulder.

"Aww, thanks," you nudged the tall one playfully. "What would I do without you?"

"I don't know? Do some shit?"

You rolled your eyes at that.

"Mr. Lee," The old man looked up and smiled. "We're going!"

"Okay! Take care, both of you!"

"Thanks, byeeeee~" You sang, waving your hand.

You and Tsukishima went out the door, it gave a soft ring as it did. The cool night's breeze blew your hair around.

"Tsukishima-san!"

The two of you turned around to see Shio walking to the both of you.

"Hey, bro! I have a feeling that might actually feel busy, I can drop Y/N home myself,"

Tsukishima adjust his bag strap on his shoulder with his thumb. He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at Shio.

"Oh that's fine, your feeling on me being busy is wrong. Now if you don't mind I'll just drop this pipsqueak off her house," Tsukishima gave a pause. "Bro,"

"Oh. . ." Shio turned to look at you. "I was kind of hoping I could walk with Y/N. Y'know to get to know each other. What do you think, Y/N?"

"I—" You started.

"Well, unfortunately, she's walking with me, whether you like it or not," Tsukishima sarcastically laughed. "Now if you don't mind, we're going,"

Shio grabbed your hand but before you could even stumble to him, Tsukishima grab hold of your other.

"What's are you doing?!" Tsukishima snapped.

Shio raised an eyebrow.

"Y/N, who do you want to walk with? Tsukishima or me?" Shio asked.

You blinked, pouting. "I just want to go home. . ."

"Who are you trying to fool? Y/N is walking with me, period," Tsukishima grabbed your other hand from Shio.

They glared at each other when a car passed and stopped by.

"What. . .?" You mumbled. The car window rolled down and you gasped. "Papa!"

"Hi sweetie!" Your father eyed the two boys behind you suspiciously. "What's going on?"

"To be honest, I don't know," you shrugged. "Can you pick me up, Daddy?"

"Sure, hop in," He unlocked the doors.

"Can these two boys also take a ride to their homes?"

Your dad smiled. "Yeah, sure, I still have a lot of energy to drive,"

You laughed and turned to the boys, eyes sparkling.

"Hop in, boys,"

That's the third update in a week. I'm seriously updating everyday now, lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.1K 27
"You like strawberry shortcake too?" "It's sweet but salty , I like it..." "Y/n" "Kei. Kei Tsukishima." Two polar opposites meet in a cake shop. Is...
248K 6.5K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...
841K 14.3K 59
โœจfem readerโœจ โ€ขhow you meet โ€ขhow you became friends โ€ขwhen you realized you liked him โ€ขwhen he realized he liked you โ€ขhow he asked you out โ€ขfirst date...
45.7K 383 33
๐‘‡๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐พ๐ผ๐‘†๐ป๐ผ๐‘€๐ด ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€ | ๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… โ†ณ "๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ'๐‘…๐ธ ๐น๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐พ๐ผ๐‘๐บ ๐‘€๐ผ๐‘๐ธ, ๐‘Œ๐ด ๐พ๐‘๐‘‚๐‘Š ๐‘‡๐ป๐ด๐‘‡? ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ถ๐ด๐‘ ๐ต๐ธ ๐ด๐‘ ๐ผ๐ท๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘‡ ๐‘†...