The Return - Hawks x Deku

By -InsertStupidName-

This is a Hawks x Deku story, If you don't like it then leave This is my first story Izuku was betrayed by Cl... More

Ch 1: Your the new Pro Heroes? I don't think so..
Ch 2: It's good to see you again staff of UA
Ch3 - The Dinner
A/N Thank you so much!
Chapter 4: Camping trip (part 1)
Chapter 4: Part three 'Into the thick of it' 😂
Chapter 5: The Dance (part 4 of ch 4)
A/N and info on next chapter
Chapter 6: What a week!
What the other Soulmates did:
New book and short break
1K reads!?
3.8k You guys!?

Chapter 4: Camping trip? (Part 2)

3.2K 90 4
By -InsertStupidName-

Part 3 and 4 soon

-Thank you so much guys! I did not expect to get here in such a short amount of time! You guys definitely deserve this chapter!-

Hawks POV:

As I flew back with my little bird asleep in my arms, I felt at ease as the breeze brushed every single little feather on my wings. Some time later I felt a small shuffle in my arms and realised that Izuku was awake. Gently descending and carefully positioning myself to go through the open window, I set feathers #jeez hawks another nickname?! This one should stay though# down and said goodnight as I flew out the window back to my penthouse.

*Time skip to the middle of the week*

No ones POV:

It was another normal day at UA the halls were busy and everyone was heading to their final class ( 3A have Aizawa for it ) Class 3A walked into their classroom and sat down waiting for Aizawa-Sensei.

Izuku's POV

Aizawa-Sensei just walked into the classroom asking for quiet so everyone went quiet. He then said "It has been decided that we, Class 3A will be going on a camping trip. Your team members will be your soulmates. If you have an issue with that then you can talk to me." That got everyone excited! A camping trip!

*Time skip to the end of class*

"Aizawa-Sensei?"

"Yes problem child?"

"Is Kei-kun able to come with us?"

"I said soulmates, didn't I."

"Thanks sensei!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 12.6K 17
Everyone speaks about the ancient times But No one speaks about the stone age (cover made by AI)
24.6K 718 12
Having been killed several times a day, different methods each, was tiring. His vocal chord broke during one, making him unable to speak. That disabi...
123K 4.2K 27
After All Might breaks Izuku's spirit by telling him he can't be a hero, he meets someone who alters his life for good. He begans to affiliate with t...
17.7K 295 9
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 (Y/N) (Y/L/N); Monstrous, Psychopathic, Beautiful, Sarcastic, Sassy, But most of all, a motherfucking Queen. Straight out of...