Revenge With The Enemy

By x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 29

640 14 0
By x-night-travels-x

Auroras POV
"Aurora, hurry your ass up," Sarah whined.

"Girl, it's 8am and you are dragging her out of bed to go try on dresses, give her a minute," Spencer laughed.

Ya, he is with us to go try on dresses.

He's a guy, and wants to be apart of the girls group, so today he is one of the girls.

"Spencer, you need a fucking girlfriwnd, you cant just hangout with us," Sarah laughed at him.

"Yeah, whatever. I should care why?" Spencer rolled his eyes.

"Because then you would understand how annoying it is to have to walk around with a girl right after they wake up, that's why I wake up early," Sarah pitched her nose.

"She's right," I smiled at them both, like I wasn't just walking like a sloth.

Then Sarah yanks my hand and pulls me into a store, we instantly fall in love with all of the dresses.

"You think it's possible to buy more than one dress and use them all for special occasions?" Sarah gushed over the dresses.

"Well, either way, That's what I am doing," I nod my head repeatedly.

"Y'all are weird," Spencer laughed.

"Okay, You are really starting to fucking annoy me," Sarah narrowed her eyes at Spencer.

"You know what, I am just gonna go. Text me when y'all are done," He rolled his eyes and walked away.

Sarah and I Then tried on A LOT of dresses.

"The dresses here are beautiful, but they just don't seem to be.. me," I sighed.

"Aurora, Try these on," Sarah handed me two more dresses.

And the moment I tried them on, I knew they were both the ones.

WE squealed in excitement, then Sarah tried on more dresses.

Turns out she's more picky than I am.

But soon enough, she fell in love with a dress identical to mine, the only difference is the colours.

Looks like I am getting matching dresses with my best friend.

_____________________________

"You know we are gonna end up having to tell Mylah about us soon?" Rylan blurted, ruining the peaceful and relaxing moment of us just cuddling and watching a movie.

"Not yet.. I want to make sure this isn't just a short thing," I sighed. "She's young and I know she really likes you and I don't want her thinking that you are gonna date me forever and ever,"

"Why not," Rylan narrowed his eyes at me.

"Rylan, don't. It has only been a week. We don't even know what we are actually, so please just Don't," I shook my head at him.

"Okay," Rylan signed an kissed the side of my head.

I laid my back to his chest and relaxed, not relaxing how tense I was.

"I'm sorry for bringing it up," He sighed.

"Whatever, you won't stop talking so I am going to go for a swim in the beach, feel free to join," I rolled my eyes and attempted to get off of the bed but instead Rylan pulle me to him and I ended up straddling his lap instead.

"Rylan, Dont-" I attempted to say, but instead Rylan crashed his lips into mine.

"Please don't be mad at me," He mumbled against my lips.

"I'm not mad, I'm stressed, I am always stressed, I feel like I have this overwhelming weight on my chest all the time and I hate it, but cant do anything about it," I explained and ran my hands through my hair.

Rylan ran his finger up and down my bare skin on my arm.

Then his hand went to each side of my face and he pulled me in for a kiss.

"Then let me take the weight off," He smiled against my lips.

Then he jumped out of the bed with me now off of his lap and still on the bed, he ran to the closet and threw my black bathing suit at me and he shooed me off into the bathroom.

So I did as he said and changed into my bathing suit in the meantime.

Not long after I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Rylan was in his bathing suit and shirtless.

My eyes traveled all over his abs and the few tattoos he had.

"Stare all you want, but the more you stare the more time you are wasting, so wrap up the staring so we can go for a night swim," Rylan smirked as he walked towards me and pulled me flesh to him with a smirk printed on his face.

Then he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

Before I knew It he was grabbing my hand and running out of the room, then the living room, then the lake house, through the woods, and then there we were, At the beach.

"Love, Either you can watch me swim and freeze, Come with me, or I can throw you over my shoulder and drag you in, Your choice," Rylan chuckled.

Then before I can answer I am swept off my feet and Rylan is already running into the water.

And he tosses me in the water, little does he know he went a little too deep.

I stayed under the water for a few moments purposely trying to scare him, Then I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me out of the water.

"Don't fucking do that to me okay," he shouted, while pulling me to a less deep area and pulling my head rto his chest in a hug.

"Did I really scare you that much," I snicker.

"Shut the fuck up," He narrowed his eyes down at me then looked away.

He pulls away from the hug and I and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped my legs around his Torso.

"Of course you scared me," He mumbled into my neck.

I chuckled and pulled my chest from him.

Then I gave him a soft smile and pecked his lips.

"We have been together for a week and we both are softies for each other now," He laughed.

"It's the effect we have on each other," I shrugged.

"You are so pretty," Rylan smiled at me while moving his hands off of the back of my thigh and tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You drive me crazy," He chuckles slowly.

"Rylan, I have always driven you crazy, you should be used to it by now," I giggled.

"How did this happen so fast," He smiled softly at me.

"What?" I titled my head and questioned.

"Us, How did I get so lucky for this to happen," I explained.

"It didn't happen, it's all a dream," I shrugged.

"Yeah, I am sure it is," He rolled his eyes.

"You are crazy, if you think this is real? Think again pretty boy," I giggled and shrugged.

"So this," He pauses and kisses me, Passionately and needily. "Isn't real," He finishes, now with a smirk on his face.

"It's not," I shrugged, now jumping out of his hold and walking out of the water and back up to the lake house, knowing he is following behind me.

"Pitch me then, prove it's not real, prove it's not a dream," He grabs a hold of my hand and spins me to him, our lips now less than an inch apart.

I pull him into the kitchen, because I am hungry and I want him to cook food, but before I make my way to the fridge I am pulled to a stop and placed on the counter.

"I said prove it isn't real," Rylan repeated, but this time his voice sound lower and in more of a demanding tone.

I tightly wrap my legs around him and pull him flesh to me.

My finger travels up his chest, to his shoulders, then through the hair on the back of his neck.

I pull his lips to mine, and I give him a short kiss on the lips.

"Because In reality I wouldn't do that," I shrugged and jumped off the counter.

Would I do that? Yes I most likely would, So did I just lie to him? Yeah, I 100 percent did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5K 46
Emma; Your stereotypical bad girl. She: smoked, Raced & was involved in what you would say "underground fighting". Being previously kicked out of two...
157K 9K 61
A girl, haunted by her past was living in solitude. A man, running from his own demons. When their paths collide, the girl wants to run, but the guy...
43K 675 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...
133K 2K 32
"Darling, I don't think you know who you're dealing with." "No, I don't think you know who you're dealing with, buddy." I giggled sarcastically. He...