The Demon's Little Wolf

By Olivia112806

~NOT EDITED~ ~RE-WRITTEN VERSION AS FROM 09 JANUARY 2023~ A princess. The first thing that come to your min... More

A/N
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
EPILOGUE
A/N

CHAPTER 48

53.3K 2.3K 70
By Olivia112806

Analise's POV

"Can I have a dance with my gorgeous lady?" Alexander asked as he got up from his throne, a small smile on his face.

"The lady needs time to ponder about it." I pretended to be in deep thought.

"We both know what your answer would be little wolf." He shook his head. I rolled my eyes, getting up. I placed my hand in his extended one, letting him help me down the stairs.

A soft melody filled the room as we walked to the centre of the room. Many others found a pair as they followed our lead.

Alexander turned me around, his hand snaking around my waist and pulling me in. One of my hands rested on his defined shoulder while he held the other gently in his free hand. We both swayed slowly to the rhythm of the music.

His eyes had a strange sparkly in his eyes as he looked at me. Something I had not seen before and I wished I could take this look and keep it locked somewhere so that whenever I felt low, I could simply take it out and watch it. It was mesmerising to see that side of him. Although rare, the effect was still there.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I cannot believe that I actually have you by my side. It feels like a dream and I never want to wake up from it."

"Me neither." I replied. "But it is real." I reminded him. "You and I. We are very real and together. And, you are not going to get rid of me anytime soon. I can be very clingy." I joked, removing my hand from his and snaking both around his neck. His hands come to rest around my waist.

"I don't mind it." He pecked my lips. "This way you will be by my side all the time."

I chuckled, shaking my head at him. "You would love that wouldn't you?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Not more than I love you."

"Since when did you get this cheesy?" I feigned disgust.

"I bet you like it though right?"

"I mean," I trailed off, letting out a laugh as he pulled me closer to him.

My hands moved down his neck to his biceps before resting my head on his chest. I let out a content sigh, melting into his hold. He rests his chin on my head his hands moving up and down in a relaxing way on my back.

At that time, it felt like everything had faded into nothing. It was just the two of us in our own little world. No shitty past between us. No vampires. No werewolves. Nothing.

It was just us.

Our world.

"Xander," I asked as the floor got more crowded with people. I pulled back, looking at him. "Do you mind if I go back to the room? I am kind of tired."

"It's ok." He reassured me, his eyes roaming around the crowded room. "Go ahead, I will join you in a while. Diana will help you back to our room." He said before he mind linked Diana.

"You don't have to leave early. I will be fine." I said as I saw Diana coming towards us.

"I will join you in a while." He simply said, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"Ready to go?" Diana said, looping her hand with mine. "Yeah." I smiled at her as she led me outside the room towards our room. After I thanked her, she went back to party while I got out of the dress and chose one of Alexander's shirt to wear since I had yet to unpack.

'Even if you did unpack, you would still wear his clothes.' Crescent commented.

"No I would not." I retorted before going to the bathroom and washing my face as well as let my hair free.

'You totally would' She teased and I just shook my head, busying myself with removing the pins from my hair.

As I was on the last pin, the door to the bathroom opened and Alexander stepped in, already changed out of his suit into nothing but sweatpants.

"You know it was not necessary for you to leave the party early." I said as our eyes met through the mirror.

"It's nothing." He shrugged, standing behind me and wrapping his hands around me.

"You know, you are more clingy than me." I smiled. "Who knew under all that hard exterior was a cutie."

"Cutie?" He deadpanned. "Seriously?"

"Teddy bear?" I suggested and he rolled his eyes.

"Please don't say these things in front of Adrian or Diana. I will never hear the end of it." He grumbled under his breath.

"So you admit it!?" I beamed at him causing him to scoff. "Teddy bear." I teased.

Instead of saying anything, his hold around me tightened as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. One of his hands went on my shoulder, moving my hair to the side and kissing my skin that became hot with each feel of his lips.

His lips moved from my neck to my jaw, leaving light, feathery kisses that left something heavier in their wake. A shudder went through my entire body as his lips connected with my soft spot. He pressed a light kiss on it before biting, eliciting a sting of pain in me. He sucked the skin lightly, his tongue soothing the previous pain and I a small moan leaving my mouth.

He continued his movements over my neck, making me feel all sorts of foreign and heightened emotions. "Xander." My voice came out breathless as he continued his assault on my neck, hurting and healing the skin at once.

"Hmm?" He hummed against my skin, not stopping as he kissed my jaw. I tilted my head back, leaning on him and allowing him more access.

"Mark me." The words flew out of my mouth. His eyes connected with mine through the mirror as he searched my eyes for any signs of uncertainty. "I am sure." I reassured him. "I want it."

His eyes darkened slightly, turning heavy as he pinned me with a heated stare. He turned me around so that I was facing him. "I love you." I said as I got on my tiptoes, pecking his lips.

"I love you too." He replied, one of his hand going the around the back of my neck and pulling me closer to him as he captured my lips in a rough kiss. His other hand rested on my lower back, holding me on my tiptoes while his tongue teased the seam of my lips.

I moaned as he tugged on my hair before fisting it in his hand. My lips parted on their own, allowing him access to my mouth. His mouth left my lips, moving down to my jaw as his hand left my hair. Both hands rested on my hips, giving my ass a squeeze before lifting me up.

He placed me on the counter, his hands moving and gripping my thighs. I felt his tongue dart out, teasing the spot between my neck and shoulder. My legs wrapped around his torso, pulling him closer to me as my hands snaked around his neck.

A shiver raked my body when his teeth grazed my skin. "Xander." I let out a moan, urging him to continue.

I was overwhelmed with the pain that flooded my body as his teeth sunk into my skin, tearing the first layer. My eyes clenched shut on their own as I buried my face in the crook of his neck, biting my lips and feeling a metallic taste in my mouth. My nails dug into his skin as the pain seeped in every cell of my body.

Alexander held me tighter against him, his hands caressing my body as I held onto him. The pain slowly dissipated as calm started seeping in my body, followed by a rush of bliss.

It felt like both of us were now connected. Our heart. Our soul. Our mind.

We were one.

"Are you alright?" He asked, his mouth leaving my neck as he pulled back to assess me. I nodded, not able to form any words with the different feelings swirling in my body.

He leaned down, peppering my sensitive skin with light kisses. His hands went under my thighs, lifting me up before walking out of the bathroom. I rested my face on his shoulder, my hands around his neck while he continued kissing the mark.

A yawn crawled its way out of me as he laid me on the bed. "Someone is sleepy today." He teased.

"Shut up." I shooed him with my hand as my eyelids fluttered close when the marking process took its toll on me.

I heard him laugh before kissing me. The beddipped next to me as he got in bed. He pulled the covers over us before pullingme close to him, caging me in his arms. "Good night little wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 74 33
BOOK 1 OF HENRIETTA TRILOGY. TO BE EDITED. *** I was a young boy who wished nothing but to be loved. But one day, as I was reminiscing a memory of my...
9.7K 271 30
When a werewolf prince comes of age the royal family must hold a ceremony at which 30 girls will go to the castle and live there until he choose's on...
1.5K 54 18
Welcome to a dark and twisted world where the powerful pull the strings, leaving the weak with no option but to obey. Here, Lily and Allora must figh...
152 56 60
It all begins with Hope. Lies are told, people are tricked and lives are put in danger but Hope still guides the confused. Fear. One word that will m...