Deranged // Taekook

By supermochii

[ONGOING] [REVAMPED] [DARK] A man like Kim Taehyung doesn't deserve love or praise. A man like Kim Taehyung d... More

DISCLAIMER
Forward
+ Information
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight: EXTRA
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen: EXTRA
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two: EXTRA
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty: EXTRA
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Twenty-Seven

1K 64 15
By supermochii

Unedited

---

"Where have you been?"

Taehyung looked up at Hoseok who was glaring at him, his clone standing right behind him with an identical glare. Taehyung ignored both of them, opting for continuing to the huge kitchen in the mansion. A few other CM's sat around the centre island, quietly talking amongst themselves and barely acknowledging the brooding presence of the redhead as he silently made his way to the fridge.

But of course, Hoseok followed — with his second-half in tow.

"Seriously, Tae, where were you?" The older man pressed. He pointed at an empty chair near the counter island, silently demanding that Kya sit down and get out of their business. The eleven-year-old quickly sat down, moving a knife in and out of her fingers as she turned her back to them. Of course, she was still listening.

"Is it your business?" Taehyung asked calmly.

"It was made my business last night."

The younger man frowned. "What does that mean?"

"Jin and Jimin are on your ass," he whispered, leaning against the counter as Taehyung opened the refrigerator door. He grabbed a glass bottle of Snapple before closing the door and giving his colleague a bored look.

"As always," he said, "and suddenly you're worried?"

"No, Tae, I mean you're going to get yourself killed," Hoseok hissed, snatching the drink out of the redhead's hand. "They know about whatever relationship you have with an Outsider."

Keeping an unreadable expression, Taehyung's eyebrow twitched. His lips flattened in a thin line as he tried to figure out how they had found out. Did they recognize his car when he drove past last night? Did Seokjin have a tracking device in him? He consciously pressed his bare fingers against his neck. He remembered people on Probation would get chips implanted into their necks and wrists do to being untrustworthy. He's seen trainees cut into themselves to dig it out with the pleasurable knowledge that once that chip is out, their life ends.

"We don't have chips," the older man said with an eye roll, "Jimin has information on you."

"Won't you get chipped if they find out you told me?" Taehyung asked, reaching for his drink.

"Not if someone doesn't rat me out."

They both looked at Kya who had obviously and rather indiscreetly been listening to their hushed conversation. The other people had left, leaving only two others who had earbuds in and were minding their own business.

Kya frowned, turning to face them. "I wouldn't rat you out then where would I go if you died?"

Ignoring what she said, Hoseok turned back to face Taehyung, not expecting any reaction from the naturally apathetic man. As expected, Taehyung took a small sip from his drink before turning and placing the bottle on the counter.

"It's okay," he said, "Jimin doesn't know who he's messing with."

Whatever the younger man had planned, Hoseok did not want any part of it.

---

Jungkook was at therapy. Taehyung had dropped him off fifteen minutes early before circling around and going back to his apartment. If Jimin and Seokjin had went into the boy's apartment, surely he had violated his safe space. It was the way a classic sociopath behaved: taking pleasure in making the safest spaces on earth for an individual suddenly feel unsafe, corrupted, violated. Stripping away any sense of security and leaving the person naked and vulnerable.

Taehyung had done it, but that was because Jungkook was a special case. But if Jimin had done, well, it didn't sit well with him and he was sure it wouldn't sit well with Jungkook.

So he let himself into the small, modest apartment. The living room was clean, spotless, just the way Jungkook had left it. But if Jimin knew how Jungkook was, then he would've messed with stuff that would seem untouched by the untrained eye. Only Jungkook could see what was messed with. But still, Taehyung looked around, trying to conjure up an exact image of what Jungkook's normal living space looked like before comparing it to its current condition in a very hard game of Spot The Difference.

'Ah, there painting was moved'

Jungkook owned minimalist paintings. Three were on the white wall above a short table positioned with the smaller ones on each side of the bigger ones. The bigger one was slightly adjusted to be unnoticeably pulled farther from the wall than the other two smaller ones.

Taehyung tilted his head. He walked towards the painting and pulled it off the nail. He turned it over and saw a small black circle in the bottom right hand corner of the frame. Carrying the painting to the kitchen, the redhead grabbed one of Jungkook's many kitchen knives and pressed the tip of the blade to the corner of the small circle. He pushed upward and the object popped out and landed on the palm of his gloved hand.

"A camera?" He whispered, immediately remembering a new set of spy cameras that were just developed in the family. Jimin must be testing the prototype now. How smart of him.

If only he knew how to hide them properly.

Taehyung dropped the tiny camera down onto the floor of the kitchen before crushing it underneath his boot. Turning, he carried the painting back and placed it in its original place before looking around for other minor disturbances.

Taehyung had great memory - photographic, even. And as he went about fixing all the things Jimin messed with, he wondered why he was going out of his way to do this. He concluded that it was because Jungkook is his toy, that he can disturb Jungkook and cause the younger boy to have his unattractive meltdowns and panic attacks but Jimin could not. Jimin had Ghost and Taehyung had Jungkook.

Plus...they were boyfriends now.

"Boyfriends," Taehyung mumbled, letting it roll of his tongue as he adjusted Jungkook's bedside lamp. "Boy friends." He tried again.

It didn't seem too bad.

Taehyung never liked the idea of depending on someone. He liked the idea of someone depending solely on him, their life, their mind, their body, their everything is his to control. So having a boyfriend or a girlfriend was simply out of the question because no was willing to submit their entire selves to him. He was stuck on Jimin for a while, but he knew the older man would never satisfy his needs just as Taehyung didn't want to satisfy Jimin's needs. He understood Ghost and Jimin's relationship. Ghost relied on Jimin; the oldest man was reborn into a killer, he had no memories and therefore no life, he had absolutely nothing and Jimin took advantage of that little bit of vulnerability Ghost had and now the oldest man attached himself to Jimin like a leech. And Jimin needed Ghost to give him a sense of control, power, and dominance. Everything Taehyung needed as well and everything Jungkook was giving him.

Deciding that everything was fixed, Taehyung returned to the living room and sat down on one of Jungkook's couches. He contemplated turning on the television or scrolling through his phone, his mind wondering what ever happened to Mister and Mrs. Jeon. He smiled remembering the last time he saw their pathetic faces. It was when Jungkook rejected them.

Taehyung took his mask and hat off and placed both on the coffee table in front of him before sliding back on the couch and staring at his phone screen. His other phone - the one associated with the family - had been buzzing constantly but he hasn't bothered to check it. It was either Hoseok or Seokjin. No one else ever called him so many times in one day.

But he ignored it, opting for using his personal phone to type in the names of Jungkook's parents.

Humming, he tapped on the first link which showed a video of the press trying to get answers from the two corrupt ex-billionaires. Mrs. Jeon held a black cloth over her face while Mr. Jeon held his fat, meaty hand in front of the cameras, trying to block from every angle. Their lawyer had quit on them after finding out he couldn't be paid and other information included the two of them living with a family member. Many assumed they'd attempt to change their identity to hide from the public permanently but no matter what, the damage has been done and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Taehyung chuckled. He still couldn't get the look Mr. Jeon gave him when he found out he lost everything.

Next, he checked on the German family that he and Jungkook ruined - the Schneiders. And just as he expected, he found that the boy who crafted Jungkook into who he is today had attempted suicide. Too bad he didn't succeed. The Schneider family were receiving so much backlash that they sold their company and moved back to Germany. Taehyung laughed when he saw the words "but they left their son in South Korea, too ashamed to associate themselves with them". So that meant he was still somewhere in South Korea, just waiting for the family to get ropes around his neck and tie him down. Maybe he can experience what Jungkook had. One day.

The sound of the door unlocking took the redhead's attention from his phone. He watched as the knob turned and the door pushed open and Jungkook walked through. His face was a bit flushed from the cold and his big eyes widened when they landed on Taehyung, a small gasp escaping his lips.

"I told you to stay at your office," the redhead stated.

"Y-You weren't there," Jungkook replied as he removed his scarf, "I-I-I couldn't just stand there."

"Well, if someone outside my knowledge sees you and knows of our situation and they get you, that's not my fault, it's yours," Taehyung sounded too defensive, but he found Jungkook's actions absolutely stupid. He had told the younger man to stay put because his apartment was hot right now. Eventually, Jungkook will learn to listen.

"I'm sorry," the younger man said, looking down at his shoes.

Taehyung hummed before looking back at his phone again. "Do you know what happened with your parents? Daniel?"

"N-No, I try to avoid anything a-about them."

"It's kind of amusing really," Taehyung said, "your parents are absolutely murdered in the financial and business world, they'll change their identities but their reputation can never be fixed - they're living with someone right now. And Daniel, well, I don't think any drug in the world can take him away from what he's going through. Attempted suicide, was kicked out of his university, parents abandoned him - this is gold."

Jungkook stood there with wide eyes, a confused smile on his face as he slowly made his way toward Taehyung. He stopped to stand in front of him and looked down at the older man.

"Really? All that?"

Taehyung looked up, placing his hands on either side of Jungkook's slim waist and pulling him down so the said man was straddling his lap. "Yeah, I say we did a good job with Daniel, he was already going downhill anyway."

Before Jungkook could respond, Taehyung pushed his mouth against Jungkook's. Jungkook kissed back immediately, forgetting what they were talking about and wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck. He pulled away when he felt Taehyung's large hands gripping his thighs which were being hugged tightly by his joggers that were being stretched due to his position.

"C-Can I go with you again when you go kill someone else?" He asked, "I-I want to do the whole stalking process again, I want to see everything you do."

"No promises, but, we'll see, you need to lay low for a while if you want to slip out of Veleno's hands," Taehyung said, but he knew Jimin wasn't easily distracted. It would take a while. "I was thinking of sending one of Guns' gangs to raid an orphanage called St. John's. I heard the priest there tends to get a little too fond of some of the kids there."

"What will you do to the priest?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I was thinking crucify him. What better way to die for your sins, you know?"

"You do much better than the justice system could ever do," Jungkook whispered as he leaned in to kiss Taehyung again.

"Quite the opposite," Taehyung responded after accepting the kiss, "I just work on the flip side of law: law values all lives, especially those that are white-skinned and rich and my way devalues all lives, no matter the race, no matter the status, no matter the relation."

But for some reason, Taehyung was going out of his way to keep Jungkook's life somewhat protected. But he chose to ignore his odd behaviour for now, knowing that something tragic would happen and he'd just have to move on. For now, he'd enjoy his bit of fun before going back to work.

---

Word Count: 2157

Thoughts?

Tae is an edgy boy uwu

I'm updating really slow because I started university in August and I have a lot of stuff to focus on lol. I'm majoring in psychology, my psych class is great because my instructor is young and has shitty Gen Z memes in his slides. All Freud memes are great btw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
157K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
784K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
284K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...