LUNATIC Ⅱ : Peter Parker x Re...

By nekomotherfuker

Y o u s m i l e w h e n y o u k i l l More

L U N A T I C I I
❶ If it takes everything
❷ If I need him to die
❸ If I can save her
➍ If looks could kill
➎ If you forget about me
➏ If you don't...
➐ If I go I'm going crazy
➑ If I'm a fool for love
➒ If I tear all his clothes
➓ If I can pull that off
⑪ No body, no crime
⑫ No turning back
⑬ No honor amongst thieves
⑭ No where for your soul
⑮ No time to die
⓰ One bruise to another
⓲ One more reason to die
⓳ One night to forget
⓴ One tiny mistake
㉑ Lives in our area
㉒ Lives without love
㉓ Lives in my mind
㉔ Lives i took
㉕ Lives worth killing
𝟚𝟞 It's fucking fantastic
𝟚𝟟 It's like I'm on fire
𝟚𝟠 It's all fucked up
𝟚𝟡 Our crazes
𝟛𝟘 Our fate
㉛ Our foolishness
㉜ Our lonesome
㉝ Our bond
㉞ Our fucked up affection
㉟ Great self control
㊱ Great, right?
㊲ Great villain
㊳ Great combo
㊴ Great piece

⓱ One that passed away

1.5K 109 75
By nekomotherfuker

I am not a martyr, I'm a problem.

Peter Parker

We arrive at the abandoned theater, which turns out to be set out from New York and 15 minutes near (Y/n)'s cabin. The sun is right on top of our heads, and the theater is right in front of us.

"Why was this place abandoned anyway?" I ask her as we get off the car.

"It's something about a cult using this theater to do mass suicide. The owner died and the son left abroad, so it's been empty ever since."

"How do you know so much?" I ask impressively.

"I just googled, Pete." She smiles, puts a gun in her back pocket.

Talking about being impressed, I am astonished how the drugs, or maybe just how tough she is. That even with wounds on her body she still manages to walk fine. Maybe she's hiding from me that she's in pain, I hope she knows she can lower all her guards with me.

"You can use guns right?" She asks me.

"I know the basics... but my aim is horrible." I scratch my head. Then watch her putting a normal handgun in my hand.

"It's okay, I'll teach you later. Just act like you're good at it for now."

"What if I really need to shoot though?"

"Well... don't aim too seriously, just stand firms and use your instinct when shoot, works with human for me. For animals, it's quite different."

I don't really understand what she said, but I put my gun in my back pocket too.

We approach the church, and (Y/n) kicks the door open and runs in with her gun. As she walks further inside, I get to see the whole picture. Someone was here, but they left already. Old bed camps and empty water bottles are lying around.

"Shit! Fucking cowards!" I hear (Y/n) yells as she walks to other rooms to find her father. I lower my gun down and look around.

I spot a piece of paper on the floor. I flip it to take a look. It's a picture from a security camera, of (Y/n) walking out of our university. So... her father has been keeping an eye on her all this time, but never reaches out to her?

I look back to call for (Y/n), but the tension in here gets tense all of a sudden. I hear people talking from the room in the far back, there's (Y/n) talking... but I can't recall the other two voices.

I put the picture in my jeans, raising my gun with shaking hands. In the room near the backstage, I hear the conversations clearer.

"Came here looking for the father, found the daughter instead." A guy's voice, I know this voice.

"Let's take her to Thanos. Loki and Thor disappeared, I bet with everything she killed then." I know now, it's those twins from the club.

"Why'd you come looking for my father?" (Y/n) asks.

"You came looking for him too, why did you then huh?" Wanda asks back mockingly.

Alright. It's my cue now. There's no fight or flight, only fight whenever it comes to (Y/n). I'll shoot, I'll fucking shoot them.

I run in and shoot my gun, but my trembling hands don't shoot straight to their heads as I wanted. Instead, I spray hellfire of bullets everywhere, in Pietro's both legs and Wanda's feet and hand.

When silence fall comes screaming in agony from the twins. I open my eyes slowly in fear to see (Y/n) standing there with a dead face, no reckless bullets of mine touch her.

"Lordy. That's your instinct? Shoots randomly?"

"I— tried," I say.

She chuckles. "You know what? Despite your confusion being my partner in crime, you're fucking useful. Because I don't want them dead."

I smile out. Did she compliment me?

(Y/n) kicks the guns off the twin's hands, ignoring their curses and cries. I help to collect those guns from them as I watch (Y/n) sits with a smirk in front of the twin girl.

"You were right. I killed Loki and Thor." Her smile breaks my heart, it's wonderfully mesmerizing even when she spoke of murder.

"You— Bitch!" Wanda yells.

"But I'm not killing you two... yet. There are things I wanna ask first."

(Y/n) takes off their belts and cloths to tie above their gunshots to stop the bleeding. It isn't very technical or pleasant for them, but I doubt (Y/n) gives a shit.

"Pete. Can you get ropes from my trunk?"

"Ropes..?" I ask.

"Yeah, we're bringing in our captives to my cabin," She smiles at me. "My cabin's much more suitable for torturing."

I've been sitting in front of this fireplace for hours now. The last time I was here I was threatened to be killed, but now I am just simply waiting for her to do her threatening to the others.

Progress.

I don't know if this is good or bad for me, but hearing the twins screaming and begging in pain is quite amusing.

I mean, they would have taken (Y/n) to that Thanos guy and she might end up in a similar scenario if I didn't spray my bullets. And I feel like if anyone hurts her, the side of me that I don't even know will give them back hell.

I scroll down my phone, good god (Y/n) set up wifi here. Our college will have a memorial day for our friends that died tomorrow and days off are over. I groan. I'm busy killing and torturing people here with (Y/n), I don't wanna take classes.

Eventually (Y/n) walks out of the room, covered in blood head to toe, holding a baseball bat in her hands with an emotionless face.

I quickly stand up to pour her whiskey and light a cigarette for her. She sits down and drinks it in one gulp, then inhales the smoke, looking frustrated.

"I got nothing. I beat them in their wounds, crushed their bones, and they said nothing. All I got was fuck yous."

"What did you ask them?"

"Who Thanos is? Why my father is on a run? What's so special about me that they have to take me to Thanos? Those questions."

"Why do you think they're not giving up their answers yet? I mean," I watch her face painted with red, "Those are all their blood, shouldn't they be giving up by now?"

"Fear." She exhales the smoke. "To them, this Thanos guy must be someone really dangerous that they would rather die than rat him out."

"What's the plan then?"

"I'll cut off their legs and hands."

"Wa—what?" I cough.

"I crushed my baseball bat on their bullets wounds. The skin will die anyway because I don't give them any treatment. Maybe that'll be scarier than that guy and they will talk."

"I guess that might work," I say softly, and a little scared.

(Y/n) takes off her clothes and puts on a towel right in front of me. I gulp hard and try to look away, then change the conversation.

"College opens again. Tomorrow's memorial day for the one that passed away. Should we go?"

She's all wrapped up in a towel now. "We could. I'll be back to beat the Twins in the night, so we're free for the day."

"Have you ever consider quitting uni? I mean, you have more to focus on right now."

"I have to look like a normal people as close as possible. I need to graduate, I'll need jobs after that. Killing should be considered a hobby, or else I'll be caught."

"I see..."

(Y/n) stands in front of the bathroom door in her cabin, even covered in blood, her face looks a little red.

"You..."

"...Yes?" I ask back, confused.

"You're bloody and dirty too..."

"Yeah...?"

"Do you want to join me in the bath?"

At that moment she bites her nails, and my heart skips a beat.

Neko : Previously on will Neko write smut ever, or will she chickens out and skips the details again like in all the other books before...

Potatoes... Tell me what to do...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
1.3M 61.9K 43
God knows i was born in a wrong world !
254 43 11
"𝐨𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐝" 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠...
5.3M 169K 54
"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark."