I Call Her Blueberry

By kimmyxad

"If my lip wasn't a wreck. I would kiss you so intensely right now that our lips burnt and I wouldn't stop un... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five Part 1
Chapter Thirty-Five Part 2
Chapter Thirty-Five Part 3
Epilogue
Word of Thanks

Chapter Six

35K 1.1K 287
By kimmyxad

Paisley's Point of View

"Please tell me he's going to be okay!" Lana stood beside Stephan and I, while screaming at the doctor who had a stethoscope hanging from his neck while white powdered gloves stuck to his fingers like a second layer of skin. Lana's eyes were bloodshot red and her face was puffy from all the crying she had did.

"Ma'am, he is going to be okay." The doctor said calmly and ended his words off with a genuine smile.

"You sure?" Stephan chimed in looking for reassurance while his forehead was plastered up. His facial expressions didn't give off any signs of him being worried about Toby but I knew that he was. I could tell that he was a master at hiding his emotions.

"Yes I'm positive young man, I am a doctor after all and do remember to clean your wounds Stephan." The doctor spoke and his words caused Stephan to nod. Stephan then placed his hand on the small of my back sending pure bliss through my body from his touch and then he directed me to the row of chairs in the waiting area. Ian, Lana's boyfriend sat there patiently chewing banana flavored gum while waiting for his girlfriend to return to his side.

"You okay?" Stephan asked me, sitting in the brown wooden armchair beside me while Ian sat three seats away, lost in a world of his own as he daydreamed while holding his head up with his hand.

"Yeah I'm okay. Are you?" I asked him as I reached for his rough strong hand and held it as he allowed me to. The boy who had blood streaming from his forehead, while his best friend was unconscious and had almost gotten killed by a lunatic had asked me if I was okay.

"I'm always okay." He smiled. "Blueberry, let's be on our way." He added and lifted himself from the wooden seat and I followed. Lana was still speaking to the doctor and I wasn't sure what about, but her hands motioned around her in fast movements as she spoke her words.

"Lana, I'm leaving. I need to get some rest and I need to take Blueberry home. Keep me updated." He said as she turned to face us and then he leaned over to kiss her softly on her swollen cheek.

"Okay Steph, drive safe and Paisley it was nice meeting you." She grinned and then Stephan and I waved to Ian as he sat in the same position we had found him in. He then returned our greeting with a pop of his yellow gum.

God knows what that meant but we had decided to take it as a goodbye.

The hospital glass doors slid open as the sensor had picked up our movement. It was cold and windy outside, the weather had changed drastically but we quickly found his car and then we had headed home.

"Definitely the most exciting first date I'd ever been on." He smirked while driving us home, steering his car.

"Date? So it was a date?" I smiled while he pulled his gaze quickly from the road and then over to me at the realization of his words. He then stared straight ahead and pressed his lips together while the sound of the wind wiping with force from outside of the car had grown louder.

"No this was not a date. Sorry for my bad word choice." He said trying to cover it up and shook his head as to get rid of the thought.

"Call it what you want but to me it was a date." I said confidently as my cellphone had vibrated. It was freaken 2am who the hell would message me now. My cellphone laid visible for both Stephan and I to see, and what I had read next in my mind had made Stephan burst out in laughter as he had read it too.

"So did you moan Mr. Grey into Stephan's ear while you guys had sex. Oh my god please tell me you guys did it." - Liv

"Mr. Grey?" His laugh had calmed down and now all that was left was a smug grin.

"Ignore her, she's crazy." I mumbled as he turned to me and watched my cheeks redden which made him chuckled. I couldn't believe that he had managed to make me shy. Darn, what was wrong with me. I felt like a kindergartener who had just received a wild yellow flower from a boy I had a crush on.

Not that I had a crush on Stephan. That was utterly insane. I mean he's growing on me but he shouldn't expect me to write him love notes and cater to his every need.

His driving was speedy but It hadn't bothered me. I've gotten over my fear of being seated in a car that zoomed and ripped the tar from the road as it sped, since Stephan practically locked me inside of his car for the race and forced me to get over my fear.

After replaying what had happened tonight over a million times I finally came out of my little bubble to noticed that Stephan had just pulled up in front of my house.

"So here we are." I said and then he smiled with his hand placed on the steering wheel but his eyes were placed on me.

"Um...it was fun." I continued.
What in gods name! It was fun. really now, did I just say that. We almost got killed for Pete's sake. Crap I need to get out of this car before I say something stupid again.

So I reached for the door handle and as I lifted myself he pulled me back down by my wrist causing me to be seated in the passenger seat again.

"Want to come inside for a while?" He asked while running his hand through his luscious hair.

No. I know where this is going...and no. Definitely no. I'm not heading inside.

I squinted my eyes as I studied his face. "I can't, I'm going to have to pa-"

"No Blueberry, I wanted you to help me clean my wounds." He said quickly cutting me off.

Okay...I'll just go in for a few seconds, assist him and then I'm out. Was the promise I had made to myself.

"Ummm. Sure." I responded and followed him inside as we battled through the wind. His house was exactly as he had left it before we went to the races. We trailed off to his kitchen which was spotless. I expected him to be a slob but he wasn't anything close to one. I watched him take a seat on the kitchen stool that stood around the island. He sat patiently looking at me with smiling eyes.

"Well get on with it then." He said waiting for me to do something about his wound.

"O..kay." I said with caution I didn't know where he had kept all of his stuff so this was a bit out of my comfort zone.

"Can you get me the necessary things I need." I asked while my eyes searched his kitchen, which was stunning by the way.

"What do you need Blueberry?" He hopped from the chair to try and assist me. I thought for a few seconds before I had answered him.

"A bowl filled with cold water...not icy cold just normal cold, a cloth, a sprayer if you have any if not then that's fine. I need a new bandaid..." I said staring at him. "Oh and sodium chloride." The science part came out of me as I spoke my last word.

"Sodium chloride?" He grinned. "Why don't you just say salt like a normal person."

"Stephan, do you want another wound?" I grinned darkly, resembling the Wednesday Addams smile from The Addams family.

"No ma'am." he said and then retrieved all of the things I had requested except for the sprayer, he didn't own a clean one because all of them consisted of detergent. He placed everything neatly onto the table and waited for me to begin as he sat patiently on the stool.

I walked over to his faucet and began to wash my hands, it had to be clean before I addressed his wound or else I could infect it.

I removed the old cover that the doctor had placed on his forehead and noticed that the bleeding had stopped but his forehead now consisted of dry blood. I mixed the salt with the cold water creating cleansing solution and then placed the cloth into the water as it soaked up all the salty goodness.

His head was tilted up as I stood in front of him, between his legs. He then reached his hands across and placed it onto my hips. He kept himself busy by outlining my body with his touch.

"Stephan!" I shrieked at his motion.

"What? I'm bored, just let me be." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Quit moving!" I said ignoring his words but then he placed his hands back onto my waist without moving it this time as he let out a loud sigh.

I applied the solution to his wound dabbing it lightly as he pressed his eyelids shut. I then felt pressure on my waist as his fingers gripped me tightly but not enough to hurt me.

"Fuck sake, that fucking hurts Blueberry." He said raising his voice as It caused me to smiled.

"We're almost done." I spoke and rinsed the cloth in order to get rid of all the old blood that stained it. I then dabbed at his wound some more and then checked it to see if it was clean. When I noticed that it was, I covered it up with a new fresh and clean cover, plastering it shut.

I then wiped his bottom lip gently as a cut ran through it on the right side of his mouth. His eyes gazed deeply into mine while my free hand cup his jaw.

"All done Stephan." I smiled and then I felt his arms wrap around my waist smoothly as he leaned forward to hug me tightly and rest his head on me gently.

"It's really late my moms probably sleeping already, so I need to go." I said as I held him in return. I felt compelled to just hold him the way he held me.

"No." He mumbled.

"What do you mean no?" My lips curled up.

"Stay tonight." He said.

"I can't Stephan." I smiled and then paused, "Walk me out?" I asked politely as he let go of me and descended from the stool.

"Sure."

We both walked side by side to the front door of my house until we had eventually landed on my doorstep.

"Um..goodnight Blueberry." He said and then then hugged me tightly and kissed me gently on the surface my neck. His lips were so soft and even after he removed it, the feeling of it still lingered on my skin. His kiss sent sparks through my body. It was electrifying, it heated me up in the cold weather that surround us.

"Goodnight Stephan." I replied with a silly little grin as he walked backwards watching me stand on my doorstep and then he winked and turned around. I then entered my house with thoughts of Stephan's lips touching my skin on repeat.

Stephan's Point of View

5am

I've been worrying about Toby until 5am. Fuck, I repeated the time in my head as I noticed it on the clock of my bedside table. I can't fucking sleep. I thought to myself as I laid on my back staring at the ceiling with the blankets covering my body.

I wonder if Blueberry's up. The thought of her had crossed my mind and I enjoyed thinking about her and her amazing body. I swear I didn't think her body was all that great but after gliding my hands over her, it instantly caused my mind to think that she was some type of goddess.

Maybe I should text the goddess and see if she's up, so she could keep me company during my sleepless night.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it in order to send her a text.

"Blueberry." I texted and then waited for a response.

Ten minutes had passed and I never received a reply. Shit she's sleeping. Well that won't be for long because I'm heading over there to wake her up and possibly have sex with her, which I doubt would happen. I bet she's a virgin, it would explain why her tolerance for resisting me is so high.

I shoved my thoughts from my mind and quickly got dressed so I could pay a visit to my Blueberry. When I had finished spritzing myself with cologne and making sure I looked good, I left the house and headed over to hers.

I stood in front of her house in the fucking cold air, trying to figure out which room belonged to her. So I guessed it was the one with the balcony on the side of the house. I sneaked around and tried not to be noisy.

Before me stood a wooden creation where the rose's intertwined as they grew. I bet I could climb up and reach the balcony. So that's exactly what I did. I climbed carefully and quietly ascending from the ground as my feet stepped up one foot after the other.

I felt like fucking Spider-Man doing this shit.

When I had reached the top, I pulled my weight up and climbed over the metal bar and landed straight onto....what I hoped was her balcony.

I pulled out my cellphone to give hers a ring. I heard her phone ringing from inside of the room that I stood outside of, so I knew that this room definitely belonged to her.

"What's wrong Stephan?" She answered as her voice was husky from her slumber.

"Open the balcony sliding door please." I replied as my body began to shiver.

"Why?" She said turning on her bedside light and walked over to the sliding door to unlock it.

"Steph-!" She gasped in surprise as I clasped my hand over her mouth while stepping inside.

"Don't yell." I said while holding my hand over her mouth. After I had noticed her calming down, I removed my hand from her lips and closed the sliding door behind myself to block the wind from entering.

"What are you doing here?" She whispered and then strolled over to her bedroom door, locking it incase her mother had woken up and wanted to check on her.

"I couldn't sleep." I shrugged as I stared at her in her pj's shorts and oversized t-shirt. I then walked over to her bed and lounged comfortably on her mattress.

"So you thought that breaking into your neighbors house would be a good idea?" Her eyes widened as she whispered.

"Correction. I didn't break in, you let me in." I said matter-of-factly.

"Stephan yo-" she tried ranting but I cut her off by raising my hand into the air.

"Come to bed." I said and patted the mattress as I waited for her to join me.

"No!" She yelled under her breath.

"Look Blueberry, it's cold. I'm not leaving anytime soon. So you can either stand there and protest while you freeze your tits off or you can climb into your warm cozy bed and lay comfortably beside me?"

She narrowed her eyes and shook her head in disappointment as she strolled over to her bed whilst sighing and then climbed under the covers.

"See that wasn't so bad." I smirked.

Maybe I'll get lucky tonight. Who knows.

"Do you mind, if I lay under the covers with you?" I asked her because she seemed like the type that would slap me if I did something like that without her permission.

"If you promise not to touch me."

"I promise I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't like." I said.

"Fine." she hesitated so I removed my t-shirt and grey Nike sweatpants, leaving me only in my underwear.

"What are you doing?" She shook her head in disapproval.

"Would you rather want me to be naked?" I smirked.

"No" she said quickly and then I climbed under the covers with her.

Her bed was toasty and so comfortable. I wanted to stay in it forever.

"No falling asleep okay? You need to be out in an hour or two." She said as she clutched her pillow and laid on her side to face me.

"Okay." I replied.

Paisley's Point of View

I stared at him as he made himself comfortable. He was freaken insane...who does what he just did, all because he couldn't sleep.

I have a feeling this was only the beginning of crazy things still to come from Stephan Duke.

He then positioned himself to face me. So at this point we were laying face to face with a distance between the two of us of course.

I searched his face as his eyes blinked slowly with a smug look on it and then I realized that I never knew the age of the boy who was cuddled up in my bed next to me.

This was bad, this was really bad. I had to ask him.

"Stephan how old are you?" I asked as he laughed slightly.

"I'm nineteen." He replied. "And you're eighteen right?" he said.

How could he possibly know my age, I've never mentioned it to him once.

"Yeah, how do you know?" I asked as his eyes were fixed on mine.

"You look eighteen Blueberry." He smiled revealing his sparkling white teeth.

"Anything else, you want to ask?" He still stared into my eyes when he had asked this.

"Umm..no, I can't think of anything to ask right now." I narrowed my eyes as he bit into his bottom lip.

He was trying to seduce me. I could tell but he should know that his efforts of trying to allure me would simply go to waste.

I then turned to face the opposite side of the room and then pressed my finger down onto the switch of my bedside lamp causing the room to darken.

"Don't fall asleep okay?" I reminded him.

"I won't." He whispered then moved around trying to find a comfortable position to lay in, causing the whole bed to wobble but I ignored it.

Stephan wasn't touching me but for some reason he felt close to my body so I lifted my head and twisted my neck to find him as close to me as he could possibly get without touching me.

He just won't quit. It was a pain to deal with his constant and persistent ways but...I don't I ever wanted him to give up.

A few minutes in complete silence had passed by and then Stephan had slowly reached his arm over me, to hold me tightly. His biceps cuddled me and I felt his strong body behind me, it felt really good. I felt safe in his arms like nothing could ever bring me harm.

"I said no touching, you promised." I tried putting up a front while inhaling his scent. Oh god he smelt so good.

"No I didn't, I promised that I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't like. So the real question is...do you like me holding you like this?"

"No."I lied.

"You're a liar Blueberry." He chuckled behind me as he refused to lift his arm and back away.

"It's hard to fight myself reaching for you." He spoke as I felt his breath wave over my skin causing tingles of ecstasy to rush over me. He then ran his fingers through my hair and twirled a chocolate brown lock of mine around his finger and then he gave me a sweet peck in my neck causing me to remove his arm from holding me and then I gently pushed him back to the other side of the bed.

I heard him chuckle lightly as he placed his hands behind his head and then laid still on his back as he stared at the ceiling.

"Blueberry."

"Mmm?" I said laying with my eyes closed, smiling slightly.

"You're really something else." I could feel him smirking in the dark but I didn't reply to his words. My mind was exhausted. I desperately needed sleep.

I laid comfortably, cuddling the covers and then my mind suddenly fell from consciousness as my body sunk into the mattress. I then felt myself drift deeper and deeper into the land of possibilities and before I knew it...I was gone, I had transported to a world of the unknown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
1.9M 46.5K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
1.7K 178 24
A story of love and hate and well...multiple disasters..Read on to find out😉 Excerpt: He took me to a dark lane through a passage between two dilapi...
2.3K 153 17
"I hate you." He spits. Breath heavy and eyes locked on to mine, he draws closer to me. My lips part in surprise, completely taken aback by the sudde...