The Gryffindor Avenger || Har...

By RosePotterStories

"๐•ด ๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–“๐–Ž๐–˜๐–๐–Š๐–˜. ๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–†๐–—๐–—๐–ž ๐–ž๐–”๐–š, ๐–๐–†๐–›๏ฟฝ... More

welcome!
chapter one: let me introduce myself
chapter two: Let The Journey Begin
chapter three: Meet my new friends.
chapter four: come back from first year
chapter five: happy birthday Harry!
chapter six: changed
chapter nine: a singing night
chapter ten: strange class
chapter eleven: beacky and a Boggart
chapter twelve: siruis's visit
chapter twelve: Draco's origami
chapter thirteen: we are going to Asgard? and quidditch...
chapter fourteen: Harry mets y/n's brothers
chapter fifteen: what if I told you I like you?
New cover!
chapter sixteen: woah there! that was a lot!
chapter seventeen: a night with snape
chapter eighteen: lions VS snakes
chapter Nineteen: the hidden secret
chapter twenty: untold truth
cast fourth year
chapter one: b.c with a private moment
chapter two: first mission
chapter three: back to fourth year
chapter three: the three spells
chapter four: it is your choice
chapter five: leaving Hogwarts
chapter six: Civil War
chapter seven: cousins
chapter eight: first task
chapter nine: ask you
chapter ten: a night to remember
chapter eleven: by the fire
NEW STORY ALERT!!!!!
chapter twelve: under the water
chapter thirteen: lost in mind
chapter fourteen: the smile I love
chapter fifteen: it's one against one
chapter sixteen: ending of another year
cast fifth year
chapter one: on the edge of life
chapter two: haven't seen in long time
chapter three: again back to school
chapter four: detention with a bitch
qqkchapter five: the queen
chapter six: Dumbledore's army
chapter seven: banned for lifetime
chapter eight: harry's mind
chapter nine: secret out
important
chapter eleven: going into something
NEW STORY UPDATE

chapter eight: demantor visit

753 23 0
By RosePotterStories

Hello besties! How are ya! So I wanna thank you for 100 readers! And let's get started
___________________________________________

"I don't even know where Fred and George are!"
___________________________________________

*Tony's pov*

When y/n leaves the tower to gets kinda quiet. I hate to keep secrets from y/n especially. But there are things that are supposed to be said in the right time.

"Mr. Tony!" Peter said opening the door of the lab and coming in.

"What Peter?" I said

"I need some help" he said leading on the table.

"What help?" I asked being confused. What could Peter want the help with.

"I want to you help me. Make a VR glasses to redy" he said.

"And what will it help her with?" I asked again.

"You know it could help redy with studies and training in Hogwarts" Peter explained.

"So VR glasses that when y/n wear it. It will make options that she can study her subjects with and the martial arts with?" I said.

"Yes! I think we should get working on it so we can give it to her in Christmas" Peter said.

"And what for her birthday?" I asked.

"Well her birthday is still after Christmas so I guess we can give in time now" Peter said "like Christmas is in 5 months and you know how those things get time to make them and y/n's birthday is still in 10 months"

"Well I see why not" I said "do you have a design for the glasses?"
___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

We got on the train after what mr.weasley told me and harry. We are now looking for a compartment.

"Do you think he is asleep?" Harry asked when we saw a compartment with only a man who is fast asleep.

"I think so why?" Ron asked.

"I need to tell you something" Harry said closing the door.

"Who do think he is?" Ron asked.

"Professor R.J lupin" Hermione and I said at the same time.

"How did you that?" Ron said and turned to Harry "how does they know everything?"

"It is written on the case Ron" Hermione said pointing at the bag case.

"Now hear me out" Harry said. And by then Harry explained what we heard Mrs and Mr Weasley arguing about yesterday and about Sirius black.

"So let me get this straight. Sirius black escaped to get after you and crystal?" Ron said.

"Yupe! And stop calling me crystal!" I said being annoyed.

"Come on. It suits you" Hermione said grinning.

"Aaand why is that?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Because you are crystal! You are smart, brave, a badass and powerful" Harry said spoking Hedwig feathers.

Ron and Hermione sniggered while I blushed. Only Hermione and Ron know about my crush on harry and no one else oh and tony also.

"Bet they will have there first kiss this year" Ron whispered to Hermione.

"Ten sickles if that happen and ten sickles for me for next year" Hermione whispered back.

"Deal" Ron said shaking hands with Hermione.

"Do you really think that we both left?" I said.

"Oh come one crystal...we all know that you have a cru-"

I shoved her mouth with a bunch of gummy bears I got before I get to the wizarding world again.

"H'y!" Hermione said trying to shew the gemmy bears.

"What are these?" Ron asked pointing at the HARIBO GoldBears bag.

"Oh those gemmy bears got them before coming to the Leakey cauldron" I said putting one in my mouth "want one?"

Ron nodded. I gave him a gemmy and as usual Ronald Weasley he likes it.

"Give me the whole pack" Ron said expending his hands.

"No!" I said hugging the bag.

"Give it to me crystal!" Ron said standing from his place trying to take it from me.

"Nooooo!" I said.

I haven't noticed that I was hiding in Harry's arms and I think he didn't notice too.

"Ok fine!" Ron said sitting back and crossing his arms.

I giggled and got up to my trunk. To get him a pack.

"Here. I have already packed my Muggle candy" I said giving Ron a pack of gemmy bears.

"Thanks!" Ron said happily opening it.

"What do you reckon he teaches?" Harry asked pointing at the man who is sleeping.

"The jinxed job of course" I said.

"DADA for sure" Hermione said.

"Oh look who is it! Potter, weasel and the mudblood" a voice came sudden.

"Shut up Draco!" I shouted at him

"Ahhh! Y/n how are you? Getting pretty everyday"Draco said smiling at me.

"Well I can say the same if you leave from here, right now" I said smiling back.

"Heard you got your hands in some gold.  How did your mum act? Did she die of shook?" Draco said ignoring me.

"Shut it Malfoy!" Ron snapped.

"I think you really should leave before I use this" I said playing with my fingers causing red light.

(A/n: there will be more of Wanda so just imagine it is you)

I looked up from my fingers to looked at Draco. I smiled at him innocently with a brow raised.

"So?" I said.

Draco shivered from fear and left with his bodyguards.

I swipe my hand in the air and the door closed. I smiled myself and looked back at my friends who were looking at my with widened eyes.

"What?" I asked frowning "why are looking at me like that?"

"What was-"

"Brilliant!" Harry interrupted Ron. Smiling at me. And here I have got like a cage if butterflies opened in my stomach.

Shoo shoo! We don't need you butterflies shoo shoo!

"Thanks" I said smiling back. I looked at Hermione who was smirking at me and looked at Harry.

"Oh shove off" I mouthed to her waving my hand in the air.
___________________________________________

We talked a lot but suddenly the train started to stop.

"We can't be there yet" Hermione said.

"Then why did we stop?" Ron asked.

"Maybe we broke down" Harry said standing up from his seat. He opened the door of the compartment and looked at halls from the left to the right.

"Can someone feel it is getting cold?" I said wrapping my arms around myself.

They all nodded. We looked at each other for a second before I broke the silence.

"I will go see the driver" I said opening the door. And I dumped into someone.

"Neville?"

"Y/n?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yes. Enter"

I stood up again and again dumped into someone.

"Y/n?"

"Ginny? What are you doing here?" I said.

"I was looking for Ron" Ginny said.

"Come in and sit" I said.

"Hey! Not here I am sitting here!" Harry said.

"Ron! That is my foot!" Hermione snapped.

"Be Quiet!" A voice suddenly came in.

The man was sitting up straight with the wand in his hand lighting the place.

The door opened again. Bony hands was on it. A flooting black hoodie was flying in.

It looked at us one by one and stopped at Harry.

*Harry's pov*

The next thing I knew. That everything was black around me.

'No not Harry! Please take me! Take me instead'

'stand aside silly girl'

'no! Beg for mercy. Beg for mercy'

"Harry! Harry!" The first thing I heard. It was my favourite voice of all.

I opened my eyes carefully. I felt dumb and headache in my head.

"Hey you okay?" Y/n asked holding my face in her hands.

"Yeah...I am fine" I said smiling at her.

"Lovebirds. Not the time" Ron said interrupting the moment.

I shot up from where I was lying and for my worst fear I was on y/n' laps. Ok ok yes I have blushed hard when I noticed.

"Here have this, Harry" professor lupin said giving my a bar of chocolate.

"I will go talk to the driver" he said walking out of the compartment but when back again.

"I didn't poison it you know" he said pointing at the chocolate and then left.

"What was that?" I asked

"A demantor...one of Azkaban guards. Probably was looking for Sirius black"
Y/n answered.

Y/n was shivering. It was cold actually.

"Have anyone passed out?" I asked.

"No...Ginny was shaking mad and y/n umm...she kinda...almost fainted" Hermione answered.

"Anyway! Are you okay?" Y/n said. I know she wants to cover that she almost fainted.

Since I knew y/n. She never cried in front of us. I actually never saw her cry. She was always funny, fun and the smile never leave her face. She is strong that she have kicked Tom riddle last year.

"Hey it is okay Harry." Y/n said giving me a side hug.

"Yeah for me I felt it was never gonna be cheerful again" Ron said.

We stayed quite for the rest of the ride.
___________________________________________

We got down from the train.

As we entered we saw professor McGonagall coming to us.

"Mr.potter, Mrs. Odinson and Mrs. Granger please follow me to my office" she said and started walking

"What! Why? I don't even know where is Fred or George! And I didn't even do any trouble yet" y/n sprinting to professor McGonagall.

"You are not in trouble Mrs. Odinson" professor assured y/n.

Y/n stopped and walked backwards to me and Hermione.

"Well finally I am not in trouble to go to her office" y/n said smiling.

"Yet" I said causing the three of us laugh.
___________________________________________

When we arrived. I was madam pomfrey running to me.

"What happened!" She said looking at professor McGonagall.

"He fainted" professor McGonagall answered her.

"Ohh!!! How do you feel? What hurts" madam pomfrey asked.

"I am fine!" I said raising my eyebrows.

"It was a demantor poppy" professor McGonagall said. "What does he need? Rest? Stay in the hospital wing?"

"I am fine!" I said again.

"Even have a piece of chocolate?" Madam pomfrey asked.

"Professor lupin gave me thank you so much" I said.

"Finally a defence against the dark magic who know what to do!" Madam pomfrey said walking out of the office.

"Ok Mr. Potter you can go to the feast now" professor McGonagall said.

*Y/n's pov*

Once Harry walked out of the office. Professor McGonagall started talking.

"Ok due to you both are going to have more lessons which will be more than one lesson in the exact time so the ministry decided to give you both Time turners" professor McGonagall said giving us each of us a necklace.

The necklace was rose golden with a glass sand time in the middle.

After professor McGonagall explained it to us and how to use it she sent us back to the feast and made us promise no-one  know about them and use them well.
___________________________________________

Of course Hermione was happy to have many lessons and for me it is a new adventure even though there will be a lot to study.

As I know myself my friends thinks that they know me. But actually they don't know many things about me. Only Hermione knows about the bracelet that tony gave me which me and tony had been developing it during summer.

We made it instead of every gem is someone. We made one gem with is a button. When I press it. I say the name and it works as it suppose to work.

(A/n: choose one the red or the blue?)

I used it last year more than the first year. I was so surprised when I first tried it. I called Peter at that time. Light came out of it making Peter from it and we started talking and singing together as we used to.

I didn't notice we arrived at the hall way. I only noticed when we arrived at the gryffindor table.

"Oh looks like we missed the sorting" Hermione said bridley.

"Where were you?" Ron asked.

"Professor McGonagall was talking to us about the schedule" I answered putting some potatoes in my plate.

"Oh crystal! Thanks for the camera" Harry suddenly said.

"Welcome! Hope you liked it" I said smiling at him.

"What camera?" Ron asked.

"it's y/n's present for my birthday" Harry said "I will show it to you when we get to our dorm"

"Brilliant!" Ron said grinning.

"Pottah! Pottah!" We heard.

Me, Ron and harry looked behind us to see Draco.

"It is true you fainted? I mean...you actually fainted" he said laughing.

I was just about to stand up. When a hand help my wrist. I looked to see Harry shacking is head at me.

"Let me...just punch him in face and see if he will faint or not." I said struggling in Harry's hands.

"You will get in trouble in your first day" Harry said softly pulling me back in my seat.

"Do I look like I care" I said turning my face to him.

"But I care" Harry whispered in my ears.
I shivered under his voice in my ears and  of course red shade raised to my cheeks.

Ok to be honest I know that I falling for Harry but does he fall for me too? Or I am just a friend to him?

I need to talk to Peter or Loki. They are the only ones I can talk to them by those things without giving me advice. Because  they are also in the same situation like me. Peter is falling for a girl called MJ or something and Loki well I don't know.
___________________________________________

We walked to the common were a lot were standing.

"What is going on?" I asked Seamus.

"She won't let me in" Seamus said pointing at Elisabeth.

"Fortuna Major" I said to Elisabeth.

"Wait wait hear it out" she said holding a glass in front of her and started screaming.

We covered our ears quickly.

"Fortuna Major!" I snapped at Elisabeth.

"Fine!" She said opening the door.

"Thank you Elisabeth" I said smiling.

We entered the common room said good night to Ron and harry and me and Hermione went our dorm.

"When are you gonna start training?" Hermione asked.

"Today will be the first" I answered looking at the table tony gave me.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you do in those training?" Hermione asked

"Well... martial arts, self defense and tricks" I answered taking pulling Kay out of the cage "why?"

"Umm... actually I am worried that in those trainings or the future missons. It is dangerous and you are already in danger" Hermione said worrily.

"Ohh mione... don't worry. I will be fine and besides there is still two more years until I am officially an avenger" I said smiling at her.

Hermione is the one and only who know every single thing about me. I never told anyone about the avengers as I said. I don't know why even though I can tell anything about them it is not a secret.

"I gotta go or I will be late for my training. Goodnight" I said smiling to Hermione before walking out of the dorm.

I closed my eyes and used my invisibility power and started walking to the Astronomy tower for my training.
___________________________________________

Sorry for being late my besties...I wasn't in the mood

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked

There will be A LOT OF changes in Avengers so....yeah....

See ya

Rosépotter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.1K 88
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
53.5K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
466K 12.1K 82
โฅsษชส€ษชแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„โฅ โœฆแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœฆ *ON HOLD FOR NOW* ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
1.2K 77 17
โ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...