THE NORTHERN CRUSADE

Od Saptaswapal

The North has always endured. They had survived the Long Night, they had resisted the might of the Andals. Th... Viac

WINTER IS COMING
THE BANNERS OF WINTERFELL
MOAT CAILIN
THE FINAL PREPARATIONS
BATTLE OF GREEN FORK & WHISPERING WOODS
AFTERMATH
THE NEXT MOVE
INTERLUDE- 1
THE YOUNG WOLF STRIKES AGAIN
FALL OF THE GOLDEN TOOTH
ROBB STARK'S INVASION OF THE WESTERLANDS
INTERLUDE- 2
THE CHANGE OF TIDE- PART 1
THE CHANGE OF TIDE- PART 2: BATTLE OF BLACKWATER
THE CHANGE OF TIDE- PART 3: SIEGE OF LANNISPORT AND CASTERLY ROCK
THE CHANGE OF TIDE- PART 4
FURTHER PLANNING
INTERLUDE- 3
THE REACH CAMPAIGN
BATTLE OF OLD TOWN
YOU ARE A GREYJOY AND YOU ARE A STARK
THE SOUTHERN PRINCESS
THE END IS NEAR
THE PLAYERS (BIOGRAPHY)
THE END IS NEAR: PART 2
THE END IS NEAR: PART 3
PRELUDE TO BATTLE
BATLLE OF GODS EYE: PART 1
THE BATTLE OF GODS EYE: PART 2
BATTLE OF GODS EYE: PART 3
CONCLUSION
PEACE AND WAR
THE CITY OF KINGS
THE OFFER
THE FALL OF THE CAPITAL
INVITATIONS AND CONFESSIONS
JUDGEMENTS
CHANGES AT COURT
THE HIGH COUNCIL
THE WALL
BATTLE OF THE WALL
TREATY

THE KINGS OF THE SOUTH

986 14 0
Od Saptaswapal

229 AC

WESTERLANDS

GOLDEN TOOTH

ROBB STARK

After he had taken his pleasure with the girl, Robb rolled off of her, leaving her to her side of the bed. He began to rise so that he might dress himself, and take his leave, when she called out to him with her soft voice. "Your Grace...stay"

Robb sat back down on the bed next to her, taking some of her light blonde hair in his hand. She possesses a gentle womanly beauty, and unlike Dacey who has a wild northern beauty. Her eyes were blue, which seemed fitting for a Lefford of Golden Tooth he supposed, with high cheekbones, and a button nose.

He had been surprised when Lady Alysanne came to his room late at night. Robb was no fool, he knows that she was trying to seduce him. Even though he had spared the lives of her people, she had still been afraid that he will change his mind, so in order to please him she had given him, her most precious belonging.

Her Maidenhead.

He had been careful so far. None of his bannermen will be particularly pleased if they find out that he has been sleeping with his enemy.

"What would you have of me, my lady?" He asked her.

"Take me again," she said, grabbing his arm.

He cupped her breast in his hand. Her teats were large, and in her nakedness there was nothing to hide them either. Perhaps he should have thought better of it, but he decided to grant her wish.

She laid back down and opened her legs, while Robb crawled back on top of her. The girl was already ready for him, and shuttered a little as he entered her. She began to faintly moan for a little bit before he silenced her by placing his lips to her mouth.

Each one of his thrusts seemed to evoke a response from her, until she took hold of his head in her hands, and pulled it away from her lips, and began to push it down, down towards her breasts.

He realized what she wanted, and obliged by putting his lips around her breast and sucking. She let out a scream at that, so loud Robb wondered if someone might hear them, and she took hold of his hand and moved it to her other breast that he began to massage with her guiding him.

His hand remained there for a little bit before he let go, and moved his head off her breast. He was a little surprised to see that the one he had been massaging was now red as though he had hurt her, though she didn't seem to mind, but rather enjoyed it.

She was calling out but he silenced her by placing his lips to hers again. It was only a few more moments though before he felt a rush through him, and he spent himself in her.

He sighed before rolling of her, before rising from the bed and began dressing himself.

"You look like you are in a hurry your Grace" Alysanne asked, still laying on the bed.

Robb looked at the naked woman, who has been sharing his bed for a week.

"I have to, I have some important matter to discuss with my Lords" He said without giving her any information, she was still his enemy after all, "We are leaving tomorrow, I have haggled enough time as it is".

She looked almost disappointed that he was leaving The Golden Tooth but sighed and nodded in acceptance.

He put on his breaches and adjusted the strap of his fur cloak before checking the sword strapped firmly to his waist before opening the door and walking out of the room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

REACH

BITTER BRIDGE

CATELYN STARK

Catelyn moved quietly behind the two soldiers one from Stromlands and another from Reach. All around her she could hear the cheering and jeering of men as they gathered around to watch two men fight. At one point in time, she thought tourneys such as these were like real wars, she had found them exciting to watch as two men fought.

Now, after having experienced a real war, seen the atrocities it brought and looked upon the changes it had caused in her son, she knew that this was nothing more than a pale imitation.

As the two guards before her parted the men in front, she looked at them all and wondered as to how men older than her son, could be so young and naïve. The two men behind her, hand picked by her son were loyal men from the north and had served in Winterfell as guards. They had fought beside Robb in the Battle of the Whispering Woods and at the Battle of the Camps.

Both younger than many of the Baratheon and Tyrell soldiers around her, and yet they looked and acted far older. Their hands resting on their blades as they warily studied those around them, stepping closer to the Lady Catelyn Stark as they did to ensure her safety from any possible attack.

Catelyn highly doubted that Renly would attack her, nor did she imagine that he would do anything nefarious. Oh, he insulted her, the fact that he knew she was coming south and had organised a tourney on the very day she was set to arrive was an insult. The fact that he, despite no doubt having already been informed of her arrival, and kept the tourney going was an insult. The fact that even now, as she was stood plainly across from him, that he never once acknowledged her presence was an insult.

An insult to her and her son and a remainder of their rightful place.

But Renly has agreed to this alliance but she knows that it is fragile at best.

The Baratheon King knows that he can never conquer the North even with an army of 100,000 swords at his back. Especially if the Northmen dall back to Moat Cailin and fortify the old fortress then no army of the south can conquer it.

Renly has promised that in return for the northern independent, Robb needs to forfeit the Riverlands and swore an oath of loyalty to him and recognise him as his superior and in return Robb will keep his Title as The King In The North.

Catelyn Knows that her son and his bannermen will never accept those terms, as Robb will be king in name only.

No, what Robb and his men want is complete and total independence of the North and Riverlands. The want to create a Kingdom which will be totally independent from the machinations of the Iron Throne.

Hopefully, Renly will not turn on them the moment the war is done or else everything they had been fighting for will be all for nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
T

HE NARROW SEA
DRAGONSTONE

STANNIS BARATHEON

Stannis Baratheon lived his life with two things always on his mind; duty and justice.

He had done his duty to his brother during the rebellion and held Storms End like he was ordered; through starvation and death it didn't matter he did his duty.

He took Dragonstone in his brother's name, defeated the Iron Fleet during the Greyjoy rebellion and served faithfully on the small council for years. All these things he did without hesitation in the name of duty and justice.

What did he get for all those things though; nothing but disrespect, slights and a barren island to rule instead of his rightful seat at Storms End.

Despite all this though he would continue to do his duty till the day he died. It was with his duty in mind that he had called the banners of Dragonstone with the promise that justice would be served. The Iron Throne was his by right and he wouldn't stop until he sat atop it as king of the seven kingdoms.

He had sent ravens to all corners of Westeros from The Wall to the edges of Dorne. He wanted everyone, in every city, town,villages and hamlets to know the truth about the bastard king Joffrey and Stannis's rightful claim to the Iron Throne.

At first he thought the Lords would do there duty and flock to the side of the rightful King but no one except the Lords of the Narrow sea answered his call, instead flocking to the sides of the false kings.

Even the lords of the Narrow Sea had been reluctant to answer his call to arms but he begrudgingly allowed Melisandre to burn a knight from each of lords lands and they all came armed and ready fearful they would suffer the same faith.

He hadn't wanted to burn those knights but they like their lords had refused to answer their king's call. If it hadn't been to the flames they would have lost their lives to his sword.

Thinking of his sword he couldn't help but remember the night when he had taken the shining blade from the burning remains of one of the statues from Dragonstone's sept. Which statue he didn't know neither did he care; he had no love for the seven and swapping to worship the red god had meant nothing to him.

He sat now glaring over the painted table while the lords Celtigar, Velaryon, Sunglass and Emmon all entered the room and took seats around the table joining Ser Davos, Ser Axell Florent and Melisandre.

Stannis sat in silence overlooking the large carving of the seven kingdoms thinking that everything he saw was his by right and that he would punish those who stood in his way.

"False kings have risen and battles have been fought and we have sat idle while a bastard sits my throne" he said sternly.

Looking around the room he met the eye of each person gathered before speaking once more. "My brother, Robb Stark and Joffrey Waters all call themselves kings which is something I intend to rectify. How would my lords suggest I act?"

"Your grace we should make common cause with Robb Stark, give the boy the north under the condition he aids us removing the Lannisters and forfeits the Riverlands" Lord Celtigar said bringing a nod of agreement from Lord Sunglass.

Before Stannis could speak down such an action Ser Davos spoke up "your grace Lord Celtigar speaks sense Robb Stark has the backing of the North and Riverlands and has blood ties to the Vale. With his support the Lannisters and your brother will stand no chance"

"Robb Stark owes King Stannis his fealty; his grace shouldn't have to give away half his kingdom for something that is his by right" Ser Axell said no doubt only saying what he knows Stannis wants to hear.

An argument broke out then all the while he sat in silence looking at the image of his kingdom. Usurpers and traitors in every corner and none more treacherous than his own brother.

"Silence" he said strongly quietening the room instantly.

"The Iron Throne is mine by right and all those who oppose me are my enemies" Stannis said sternly effectively ending any discussion.

"We have at present only five thousand men not enough to take the capital or inflict any significant damage to any other army. My younger brother Renly has foolishly named himself king and has married the Tyrell Whore he call his queen. The Lords of the Stormlands and Reach have backed his claim. An action they will live to regret we sail to Storms End in two days time to take what is mine" he met Melisandre's fierce gaze as he finished speaking sending a shiver down his spine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CROWNLANDS

KING'S LANDING

SANSA STARK

"You're here to answer for your brother's latest treasons!" King Joffrey looked down his crossbow aimed at the her as she knelt at the foot of the Iron Throne.

She should have known as soon as she had walked into the throne room that something was amiss. One of Joffrey's Kingsguard had come to fetch her, coldly telling her she was needed. When she had been escorted into the room, she had been surprised that it was so empty. Just a handful of noblemen and women had been scattered throughout the large hall and Joffrey had sat alone on the throne his precious dog his ever shadow at his side. There had been no Tyrion or Cersei. No one that could temper the king's fury. No one that could help her.

She forced herself to stay calm as she pleaded for mercy.

"Your Grace" she cried, "Whatever my traitor brother has done, I had no part. You know that! I beg you, PLEASE-"

He was uninterested in her begging though as he cut her off "Ser Lancel, tell her of this outrage." His tone seemed almost bored as the crossbow drooped slightly. Sansa released a breath as the arrow's projection strayed from her chest. Lancel Lannister's voice snapped her back to attention though as it rang out behind her.

"Using some vile sorcery, your brother fell on Stafford Lannister with an army of wolves" Sansa turned her face to survey the false knight and the blood drained from her face at his words. "Thousands of good men were butchered. After the slaughter, the northmen feasted on the flesh of the slain." Had the situation been any less precarious for her, Sansa would have laughed at the court's reactions to such nonsense. The ladies all gasped and covered their mouths with their hands and the men grumbled in outcry. Lancel looked like a preening peacock, proud to throw Sansa to the lions. His claims were obviously exaggerated, but no one seemed willing to say so.

She let her head drop in despair as she turned back to the king. Through her tears, she saw that the crossbow was back in place, pointed toward her heart. His words confirmed her fate.

"Killing you would send a message..." Unbidden, fresh tears poured from her eyes and her throat seized. But then, as if by miracle, the crossbow dropped again.

Joffrey sighed irritably "But my mother INSISTS on keeping you alive." Although Joffrey looked like his favorite toy was taken from him, Sansa couldn't help the hope that leapt in her heart at his words.

Thank the Gods for Cersei Lannister.

"Stand" Sansa made sure to rise gracefully, despite her tear covered face. What a mess she had been, in front of all these courtiers no less. She smoothed her skirts and looked back up to her betrothed, hoping for forgiveness.

Joffrey was quick to take that hope away. "So...We'll have to send your brother a message some other way. Meryn!"

Sansa's eyes widened in fear as her gaze darted to the armoured man on the side of the throne. His armour clanked noisily as he stomped towards her menacingly, ringing in her ears over the overwhelming pounding of her heart. She looked at the knight pleadingly, but was met with only a vicious smirk.

He had just reached her when Joffrey called out again. "Leave her face!" Whatever hope was left abandoned her. "I like her pretty."

Ser Meryn grabbed her shoulder, pulling her attention away from the boy she had been desperately in love with only months before. Her tear-filled eyes begged him for mercy, but a heartbeat later, his mailed fist had slammed into her stomach, knocking the wind from her. She staggered backward slightly, doubled over as pain radiated through her. In the back of her mind, she registered the squeal of court ladies moving out of her way. She knew none of them would stand up for her against this cruelty.

The noise of a sword being unsheathed put ice in her veins and as Meryn raised the steel, she prayed that her death would be swift. Instead, a biting snap of the broadside of the sword on the back of her thighs had her pitched forward onto her knees. She felt a small trickle of blood soak into her pale blue gown and she knew she would never be able to wear it again.

She chanced a look at Joffrey and saw a sadistic smile painted over his features. He rose and took a few steps toward her, sneering in her face. "Ser Meryn, My Lady is overdressed. Unburden her."

As Meryn circled her again, Sansa's head spun at Joffrey's words. He wouldn't...

But her thoughts were cut short by Sir Meryn's brutish hands sliding over the skin of her back and roughly gripping the blue silk. She allowed her head to fall back and she looked at the ceiling, tears running down her cheeks as she prayed to whatever gods would listen to help her. The light summery fabric gave way immediately and she felt cold wind on her exposed back. She clutched her arms to her chest, desperate to save any of her remaining dignity.

By now, everyone in the throne room had fallen utterly silent. She searched their faces for signs of sympathy and although some looked on fearfully, no one moved to stop the abuse. Her eyes met with Sandor Clegane and saw him look away angrily, leaving her to her misery.

"If we want Robb Stark to hear us, we're going to have to SPEAK LOUDER" Joffrey jeered, clearly loving this new game. He was almost prancing around on the top of the throne, giddy with his power. Sansa knew this would not stop until she was unmoving, bleeding out onto the floor. Her fears were confirmed when Meryn unsheathed and raised his sword again. She scrambled backwards now, forgetting all propriety, desperate to escape the sharp steel descending upon her. Just as the knight started to move his weapon closer, a voice rang out across the hall.

"What is the meaning of this!" The crowd parted and Sansa was able to glimpse her savior.

Tyrion Lannister may have been a misshapen dwarf but in that moment he stood heads above them all as he moved forward, glaring at his nephew, who looked terrified to be caught. As Tyrion got closer his murderous glare switched to Ser Meryn.

"What kind of knight beats a helpless girl" he ground out through clenched teeth before his eyes moved to her, wide and fearful, obviously trying to gauge how much damage had been done.

"The kind who serves his king, imp!" Meryn spat back.

"Careful now," drawled Tyrion's sellsword almost casually, circling around while eyeing Meryn. "Wouldn't want to get blood all over that pretty white cloak."

"Someone get the girl something to cover herself with" Tyrion declared as he passed her and moved towards the steps of the throne. Immediately Sandor moved towards her, ripping off his white cloak and draping it over her shoulders. The weight of it dropping onto her twinged the forming bruises, but Sansa reached her fingers to pull it around her tighter, savoring the shelter it gave. She listened with half an ear as Tyrion berated the king as no one else dared to. As Meryn was shot down for coming to Joffrey's rescue from the tounge lashing he was receiving, Sansa almost had to hide a smile.

Tyrion stepped back down to the main floor and Sansa's focus recentered on him. She eyed him warily as he came closer to her so slowly it was almost painful. He circled around her to her right, leaving a large space to give her comfort. He approached her as one would a wounded animal, though Sansa had to admit that she felt like a kicked pup at the moment. His hand gently rose and then turned upright to her. She looked at it, frozen, before her eyes shot to his. For a moment, she considered refusing his assistance. No matter what had just transpired, he was just another Lannister. Cersei herself would have probably stopped this beating, but she doubted the golden queen wouldn't love to see her on the floor.

She breathed heavily while she quickly weighed her options. In the end, she knew she had no choice. She doubted she would even be able to rise alone with the wounds on the back of her legs. She shakily reached out to his outstretched hand, feeling his warm fingers envelope hers. It was as if he passed along his energy with that touch as she felt emboldened. She rose gracefully, despite her injuries and went so far as to ignore Joffrey's movement. He had risen from his seat and stared at her, daring her to walk away from him. She met his eyes, her fingers still in Tyrion's hand, still under his protection, and purposefully turned away. She knew that she might pay for that disrespect later, but for the moment, she was safe.

She listened as Tyrion apologized to her on Joffrey's behalf and she felt her resolve sliding back into place. She had lost control earlier, and she couldn't afford to show any weakness here. However, as she turned to look at Tyrion, all she saw in his face was sincerity.

He took her hand once again. "Tell me the truth. Do you want an end to this engagement?"

Sansa could have laughed in his face, but instead just tilted her chin up and spoke her courtesies. "I am loyal to King Joffrey, my one true love." As she turned to run back to her rooms and draw a healing bath, his grip on her hand stopped her. She turned back, surprised, and met his gaze again. The energy that had passed between them before swam through her senses again as she allowed her shoulders to relax. He gazed up at her with such sympathy and concern that Sansa felt her walls crumbling. A single tear slid down her cheek and she barely whispered "I can't."

Tyrion seem moved by her plight as he just tightly nodded his head before releasing her hand.

Sansa closed her eyes "Robb where are you" She thought desperately.

Unfortunately for her, she wouldn't receive any answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And Done!
This chapter shows the various kings in the south and the position they are in.

Now lady Alysanne had sex with Robb, because she was afraid that Robb will kill all her men even though he had given his word. So in order to please him she did that.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to leave a comment because always remember reviews are a food for  writer's soul.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

126K 4.3K 23
Winter is coming and the whole of House Stark knows it, but none know it as the eldest Stark daughter does. Lyon Stark belongs in the north as much a...
307K 10.4K 27
❝ I WOULDN'T PLAY WITH FIRE ,IF I WERE YOU. ICE MELTS FAST THESE DAYS. ❞ [ GAME OF THRONES AU ] [ AEGON'S CONQUEST ] [ AEGON TARGARYEN X OC ] [ Ⓒ win...
144K 3.8K 27
{Book 1: The She-Wolf of Winter} Lilia Stark was the second child born to Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard Stark. For thirteen years she lived in the qui...
2K 63 7
Alysanne Stark is the daughter of Brandon Stark and Aemma Targaryen. Titled the Dragon of the North, the Rose White of Winterfell, the last Targaryen...