Found Again

Oleh Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... Lebih Banyak

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Thirty

460 26 16
Oleh Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️:
Mentions of rape!

        After calling Fury, and waiting, quite impatiently, he finally arrives at the tower.

        "Uncle Nick." You greet, not as excited as usual, and he seems to notice.

        "What's wrong?" He inquires cautiously.

        "I'm half Asgardian." You state.

        Fury sighs with a slight nod.

        So he knew...

        "Why didn't mom tell me?! Also, why didn't you tell me?!"

        "She wanted to leave that life behind her. As for why I didn't tell you, she didn't want me to."

        You scoff, "And just because she wanted to leave it behind, that gives her the right not to tell me?!"

        "Look. All I know is she was a Valkyrie healer. Her friends all died, and she wanted to forget her old life. She didn't tell you because she didn't want you getting mixed up in the royal family's shit."

        Fury chuckles, "As you can see, that didn't work." He comments, glancing at Loki.

        You sigh, "Yeah, but I like being involved with the royals."

        Fury turns to you and raises his eyebrow, "Involved?"

        "Uh, I... not in that way..." You clear your throat, "Anyway. How old am I?"

        "I don't know how to convert Asgardian years to human years, but you're roughly Loki's age."

        "But I'm twenty-one."

        "In human years, yes, but you're actually about a thousand years old." Fury shrugs.

        "So, about how long will I live?" You inquire.

        Fury smiles awkwardly, "About another four thousand years..."

        "It's okay." You pull Fury into a hug, "I'm sorry for being so mad."

        "Don't worry. I just don't want you to live without us."

        "Don't worry... about... me."

        Is that what Loki always felt? Being happy for the time you have with them and not worrying about the time after they're gone?...

        You pull away from the hug just as Tony and Bruce walk up.

        "But if I live as long as Asgardians, wouldn't that make me fully Asgardian?" You question.

        "If you'll allow me to explain. You're fifty percent Asgardian and fifty percent human, but the Asgardian genes were dominant. That means you're going to live a long, long time." Bruce explains.

        You breathe out a long breath, "That's a lot to take in, guys."

        "I know, kid. I know." Tony smiles sympathetically.

        You look over and see Loki teleporting, presumably to his room. You look back over at the three.

        "Go get him." Fury whispers before nudging you.

        You beam and begin walking toward Loki's room when you hear a crashing sound coming from the cell.

        Fucking hell.

        You head towards the cell room with a groan. When you run in, you see a woman you've never seen before messing with the keypad that controls the cell door.

        "Hey!" You yell, running towards her.

        You're too late. The cell door slides open. Your father and the man step out with smug smiles. You don't even have time to react before the man flies over to you as your father throws a magic blocking cuff onto your wrist and a mask over your mouth that attaches to your jaw.

        You try to scream, but it doesn't matter. Nobody can hear you with the mask.

        The man grabs you and brings you back over towards the cell, where the woman hands your father a syringe which he injects into Anastasia's neck. After a couple of seconds, she doesn't look like a corpse anymore. She begins glowing and levitating, then her eyes open as she takes a deep breath.

        "Welcome back, Ani." Your father smiles, "Now, Viktor." Your father turns to the man holding you, "Bring Y/N here. Let's take her home."

        The three exit the cell, and Anastasia creates a portal that they drag you through.

-Narrator POV-

•A Week Later•

Tony walks into the meeting room.

"Why are we all here, Tony?" Steve inquires.

Uneasiness hovers like a dark cloud over the whole room.

"We, um... we received some disturbing tapes today," Tony confesses.

"What is it?" Natasha asks warily.

"You'll, uh, you'll see. But before I play the tape, you all have to promise not to tell Loki or Bucky. Especially Loki." Tony whispers.

They all realize what this means.

Natasha swallows the lump in her throat, "Y/N..."

        Tony slowly nods and pulls up the tape on the conference room screen.

•Tape•

        "Open the god damn door! Open the door..." You whisper the last part.

        After a moment of crying, you repeatedly slam your fist on the cell door, causing blood to smear onto the glass as wounds appear on your fist by the pure force you use.

        "OPEN THE DOOR!" You scream, "You fucking did this to me! You fucked up my life by making me a fucking weapon!"

        Your cries turn to sobs as you fall to your knees.

        "You did this to me..."

•End Tape•

        "Horrible... but not quite what you seemed to brace us for." Natasha comments.

        Tony holds back tears, "It gets worse, Romanoff... so, so much worse."

•Tape•

        Your screams are muffled by the mouthpiece your clamped onto. You're strapped to a chair as they electrocute you. Your father shuts the machine off and pulls out the mouthpiece.

        "Are you ready to obey now?" Your father questions through clenched teeth.

        You gasp weakly, "Nev-Never..."

        "Do it again then!" Your father snaps.

        "No, no, no. I can't, I can't, I can't..." You sob uncontrollably, "Please... I can't do it anymore."

        Your father huffs, "Fine. Take her back to her cell for now."

        "Don't worry. I can." Viktor offers.

        You violently shake your head, too weak to say anything. Your father ignores you, nodding and leaving the room.

        Viktor walks towards you, "We'll have some fun, won't we?"

        He grabs your face harshly and kisses you as you struggle. He pulls back with a wicked smile, and when he goes to kiss you again, you slam your head against his, causing him to stumble backward.

        "You'll pay for that!" He shouts in your face, then slaps you.

        The camera cuts to a security tape of your cell. The Avengers can't see you or Viktor, but they can hear you... they can hear as he rapes you...

•End Tape•

        Pain, hate, anger, and sadness fill the room. The whole room is silent, stunned, and not knowing what to say.

        "...Now I understand why we can't tell the boys..." Steve whispers.

        Natasha clenches her fists, "I want to break that agent's neck!" She takes a deep breath, "How long ago were these tapes filmed?"

        "The first was the day they took her..."

        "The second?"

        Tony gulps, "...An hour ago..."

        Wanda jumps up from her chair, "So this could still be happening?!" She questions, her strong Sokovian accent returning.

        Natasha gets up as well and follows Wanda out of the room. Everyone follows them out as well.

        "Nat! Wanda! Where are you two going?" Clint asks.

        They turn around.

        Natasha rolls her eyes, "To get Y/N back."

        "And to get rid of anyone who stands in our way," Wanda adds angrily.

        They quickly suit up, but just when they're about to go out to the quinjet, the team stands in the doorway.

        Wanda glares at them, "It looks like you're in our way..."

        "We need a plan. I want Y/N back too, but we don't know where she is." Steve points out.

        "I know what we said about not telling the boys, but..." Tony sighs, "I think we need to show Bucky. Maybe he can identify where she is. But do not let Loki see this. It would destroy him."

        "We need to go now, though!" Natasha protests.

        "So let's show Bucky the tape now and leave soon," Tony suggests.

        "Soon is not soon enough!" Wanda yells.

        Tony's shoulders slump, "I know. I want to get her now too, but we need a plan."

        Wanda and Natasha reluctantly agree, so they return to the meeting room. Tony sends for Bucky, and he soon enters. They sit him down and begin to play the tape.

        Towards the start of the tape, Loki passes the meeting room, stopping when he hears your screams. He looks over, his eyes flooding with tears up at the sight of you strapped to the chair.

        Bucky's tears up, "I-I don't-"

        "That's where she fought her father before..." Loki whispers.

        Everyone turns around and sees Loki.

        Natasha pinches the bridge of her nose, "...And now they both know."

        Loki's jaw clenches, "I'm getting her back!"

        He starts walking away, so Bucky, Wanda, and Natasha quickly follow him.

        "Do you even know where that is exactly?" Tony questions.

        They ignore Tony and continue walking to the quinjet.

        "Are you just going to leave us here?" Steve asks as the four get in the quinjet.

        Wanda glares at the team, "Yes. None of you are ready, and we aren't waiting."

        Wanda closes the back of the jet then Natasha flies Loki, Bucky, and Wanda to Siberia.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

199K 7.5K 110
[ 1/ 3 OF THE KUZNETSOV TRILOGY ] 𝘎𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘒𝘶𝘻𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘰𝘷, 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘙𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘢, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘏𝘠𝘋𝘙𝘈 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶�...
3.6K 132 61
Your name is Wisty Evergreen. She was always controlled never being able to do what she wanted being well....captured by an organization and expe...
58K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...
77.3K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...