Unknown Abilities ++ Georgena...

Autorstwa aether_G

+Minecraft AU+Requested+ What happens when when Sapnap finds out that he has abilities that no one else... Więcej

++Info++
+Chapter 2+
+Chapter 3+
+Chapter 4+
+Chapter 5+
+Chapter 6+
+Chapter 7+
+Chapter 8+
+Chapter 9+
+Chapter 10+
+Chapter 11+
+Chapter 12+
+Chapter 13+
+Chapter 14+

+Chapter 1+

718 24 30
Autorstwa aether_G

Word Count: 2,076
Hopefully ya'll enjoy this
chapter of this book
Finally, I have worked on
it a little

Sometimes, things could happen.

Sometimes, we don't expect it.

Other times, we do.

Something random could happen right now to anyone, and either you expect it or not.

Sometimes, these random things are either positive or negative.

You never know.

A few times, these random things could be something that you might've wanted to happen for a long time.

A few times...these random things could be the opposite of what you want.

You really can't predict it, everyone knows that.

People around this place, believe in many things.

Witches, dragons, zombies, big spiders, having super powers, seeing the Wither in the Over World, even the Ender Dragon.

What they don't know, is that all these things are real...they're just somewhere far away, nowhere near our village, not near the villages around us.

And it's good that they aren't near here, it keeps us safe.

We wouldn't want to worry, now would we?

"No! but...it would be so cool to see all these creatures up close!" A little boy exclaimed. His father sighed, patting his head as a smile formed onto his lips. His son always had an interest in these creatures, that lingered around the world, scaring children, trying to harm others. Of course, there were people who fought off these monsters. A way of surviving in this world.

They always had lanterns, street lights, even torches all around their villages, their homes...all to keep out those creatures that could sneak into their area and kill them. They knew that some of these creatures would burn in the daylight, some would become harmless and just mind their own business.

Now, there weren't any sightings of the Wither floating around the Over World. It was basically a 'what if' type of thing. But there was a possibility that someone could someone that monster into the world, putting everyone else in danger. It's something to expect, you never know.

"Papa, where is dad?" The boy asked, tugging on his father's sweater. He smiled, picking up his son, making the boy giggle. He walked out of the house, going to the backyard where the boy's second dad was. The black haired male smiled once he saw his little gremlin.

"Dad!" "Hey there, my little diamond!" The male picked the boy up, placing a quick kiss on his little forehead. The three of them just played around in the backyard, running around, tickling the little boy, and taking him to nearby markets.

While on their walk, they ran into two separate families. One had a son and a daughter who had blonde hair and green eyes. The other had a son with brown hair and blue eyes, he wore goggles which he used for his colorblindness. The other boy with his dads was shorter than the two boys, clearly being younger.

"Hello!" One of the adults greeted. They all began to talk while the other three children stared at the raven haired boy. He scratched his arm nervously, looking down at the short grass on the hill.

"My name is Dream" The blonde haired boy said, smiling at the shorter. "I'm his sister, Drista!" The girl said right after, holding out her hand for a shake. The ravenette shook her hand, a small smile forming on both of their faces.

"My name is George" The brunette said, slightly moving his glasses. "Well, my name is Sapnap" The ravenette smiled. The four of them sat on the grass, talking about random things, getting to know each other.

After a while, Sapnap had to leave. His parents, Bad and Skeppy, invited the other two families over for dinner. The ravenette never had friends, so he was ecstatic. He couldn't wait to tell his parents' other friends.

|♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠|

A few years later, the four of them were still great friends. Sapnap had found out that Bad and Skeppy weren't his biological parents, which had confused him for almost a year. Apparently, he had never met his actual parents... at least that's what he was told. One day he hopes he does, but he wouldn't want to leave Bad and Skep once he did.

Drista and Sap had gotten close, so close to the point where Drista saw the ravenette as a second brother figure. It was quite nice, they wouldn't trade the other for anything. Dream however, would always pretend to be mad at how Drista always made fun of him with Sapnap, how they made inside jokes and sharing little secrets that the Dream and George had no idea about.

At some point, they had made more friends. Wilbur, Technoblade and Tommy who were siblings. Philza who was their father. Tubbo and Ranboo who were great friends with Tommy. Niki and Minx who both worked at a flower shop. Finally, Quackity and Karl who had gotten really close to Sapnap throughout the years.

They were all so happy with each other, going everywhere together, always causing trouble in their villages. Sometimes, they have traveled to the Nether and the End, screaming and running out immediately when the Wither and the dragon tried to murder the group.

It was hilarious, many of them had that 'little girl' scream. Sapnap and Tommy had even managed to slightly damage their vocal cords to the point where their voices were raspy for a whole entire week.

Currently, Sapnap and Minx were walking around a forest nearby Minx's home village. They were laughing, joking around, talking about their friends. They even mimicked their British friends' accents. Sapnap would always giggle whenever Minx repeated things that George had said.

"Guess what George told me yesterday" Minx said, nudging Sapnap with her elbow.

"What did he tell you?" Sap asked, looking at the purple haired female.

"He has a crush on a certain som-"

"WHO! TELL ME!" Sapnap yelled, jumping up and down as he walked. Minx laughed, shaking her head. Everyone knew that Sap would do anything to know who his friends had crushes on. He just needed to know, definitely not to tell their love interests...definitely not.

"I promised George that I wouldn't tell you" Minx said. "We all know you'll tell them that he has a crush on them."

"Oh come on! I won't say anything, my lips are sealed!" Sapnap stated, really wanting to know his little secret. Minx eyed him, letting out a hum. She sighed, shrugged and stopped the other from walking.

"Fine, I'll tell you- BUT you have to promise me that you won't say a thing" Minx said, looking at Sapnap as if she was ready to attack him.

"Okay..okay! I promise"

"He has a crush on... that one girl with orange hair, you know the one who lives right next to you?"

"ASHLEY?!" Sapnap yelled. Minx nodded, knowing that her planned worked. Now, George didn't have a crush on Sap's ex-girlfriend. Yes, ex-girlfriend. The two were still great friends, however. Sap giggled, jumping up and down.

"I thought you would've been mad" Minx said.

"Nope! I'm really happy, Ash has been having trouble finding someone, I bet she would like George back" Sapnap said with a big smiled. "But, I will let her find out herself"

"Thank god, now come on! Phil is waiting, he needs us to babysit all those crows he has in his basement"

"IN HIS BASEMENT?!" Sapnap exclaimed.

"I don't know, okay" Minx grabbed the ravenette's arm, basically dragging him towards Philza's house. The whole way there, she couldn't believe that Sapnap actually believed her. There was no way that George actually liked Sap's ex. He wouldn't do that to him. But, George's actual crush's name lingered around Minx's mind as she snickered - wondering if he would ever find out.

|♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠|

"Hurry up, Dream" George called. The two were meeting up with Bad and Skeppy, and they were running quite late. The couple had told them that they had something to tell them, something that everybody knows except for Sapnap. Skeppy had the two promise that they wouldn't say a word to the younger ravenette, feeling that he wasn't yet ready to be informed of whatever Bad and Skep had to say.

"I'm going, just hold on" Dream said, searching through chests. Once he had gotten what he needed, he exited his room and met George at the front door. The two left the house, walking towards a bigger house which belonged to Bad and Skeppy.

Once they arrived at the front door, Dream lifted his hand and lightly knocked. The two only waited for about a minute before Skeppy opened the door, peeking around to make sure that Sapnap wasn't around.

"Hey, Skep- woah!" George greeting, being interrupted by Skeppy grabbing the two outside and dragging them inside the building. The two sat down on the couch in front of Skeppy and Bad. The couple were sitting on another couch, the two looking stressed and worried.

"So, you both know how we told Sapnap that we're his adoptive parents, right?" Bad began. Dream and George nodded, looking at each other and back at the others. Skeppy let out a sigh before he continued.

"Well, we found his parents...in the Nether...and it seems like they're mad, really mad"

"Why would they be mad?" Dream asked.

"We don't know, I feel like they recognize us" Bad said.

"How do you guys knows how they even look like?" George asked after.

"Well, when Bad found Sapnap in the Nether when he was a baby...there was a picture in the blanket wrapped around him. It had his parents in it, his mother was holding Sapnap..I could tell since the baby looked exactly like him" Skeppy explained.

"But, what we don't get is how they knew our names...their eyes just told us that they knew we had Sapnap, just filled with so much anger" Bad stated. Dream and George just looked at each other, worry clearly on their faces. If Sap's parents were pissed about Bad and Skeppy having him, then...who knows what they could possibly do just to get their son back.

They can't just force the two to give him back. It clearly would be Sapnap's choice whether he wanted to stay with his adoptive parents, or if he wanted to go with his biological parents. No one even knows their intentions.

"Maybe...if you talk to them, then you guys can come to an agreement, once Sapnap seems ready then you can take him to his parents..see what he chooses" George said, switching from looking at Bad to Skeppy.

"We can't expect that they would acknowledge anything that we say, it's just like I have told Sapnap before...we can't predict it, their reactions could be positive or negative, anything could happen really" Bad said, shrugging his shoulders.

Dream and George nodded, both letting out sighs. They looked at each other, knowing that they shouldn't tell Sapnap...but they really wanted to. Though, they had to keep the promise that they have made.

After a few more minutes of talking about this situation, Dream and George had left Bad and Skeppy's house. As they walked around the big field that they always went to when they were younger, they ran into most of their friends. Minx and Sapnap weren't there though, they were still babysitting those crows in Philza's basement...don't ask why they're in his basement.

However.

Dream and George, specifically George...couldn't stop thinking about what Bad and Skeppy had mentioned earlier. 'Do not let Sapnap go near any fire or lava, or anything that is hot like lava'. That just confused the two, making them wonder what would happen if they did. I mean, Sapnap had gotten near fire many times before, nothing happened other than the fact that he was immediately pulled away from it by Quackity and Karl.

"What are you two thinking about? Is it about what Bad and Skeppy told you?" Wilbur asked. Dream looked up, nodding his head. George humming in response.

"It's just weird...why can't he go near it? He has before, nothing ever happened" George stated.

"Maybe they meant it in the Nether, they did say that his parents were near the lava streams quite often" Tubbo said.

They shrugged, the others agreeing with what Tubbo had said. George just sighed, saying that he was going to go check up on Sap and Minx. He needed to keep an eye on the ravenette from now on. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.6K 422 23
'Minecraft AU' The Armstrong family... it was known for being full of murderers, assassins. Years after years, guards apart of many royal pr...
642K 19.6K 79
If you haven't read the first book! Go read it or you will be so so confused! Just click on my user and you will find it! Also mpreg warning<- my rea...
952 37 15
George has it rough at home and at school, he's constantly picked on in school and when he gets home he's just a punching bag for his shitty father...
70.3K 3.3K 77
[Completed] Young Dream finds himself alone in the woods with nothing but his fighting skills to protect and live, after his parents died because of...