The Waiter Boy - A Ziam AU Mi...

By Anonymous43

Liam has worked at the diner for a year, and practically grown up there, but he's never met Zayn before. In t... More

Chapter 1 - The Newcomers
Chapter 2 - They Are All The Talk
Chapter 3 - You'll Have To Turn Him
Chapter 4 - Wild Nialler
Chapter 5 - Bring It On
Chapter 6 - I'll Always Be Here
Chapter 7 - Do You Feel The Same?
Chapter 8 - Life Is An Uphill Battle
Chapter 9 - Please Come With Me
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry

Chapter 11 - Goodbye?

13.7K 1.1K 243
By Anonymous43

LAST CHAPTER!

READ ON!

Zayn’s P.O.V.

            So this was it.

            Harry and Louis were standing by the car, packing their things into the trunk, and waiting for me. I just stood there, staring at the diner, feeling heartbroken and betrayed. I thought that this sudden spark, this pull of fate, this unbelievable twist of love would mean something. I thought that Liam would be with me forever. But I was wrong. He didn’t want to come with me, and I had to leave, I had to go back home.

            I stared at the diner more, just imagining Liam inside, doing his job with a small smile on his face. Why didn’t he even come to say goodbye? I think that’s what hurt the most. He had said goodbye to Harry earlier, when I was still in the hotel packing. So, I hadn’t seen Liam since the funeral.

            “Zayn, mate,” Louis called, “We have to go,”

            I looked towards them, and then back to the diner, feeling tears well up in my eyes. Could I leave him behind? Was I willing to just let him go that easily?

            I then walked towards the car, knowing that if it was meant to be, it wouldn’t have ended like this. Maybe I should forget this little town ever existed.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            He was probably already gone. My heart was split in two. I refused to leave the diner though, just in case they were still packing up to leave. I couldn’t bear to see Zayn. I didn’t want to see the broken look on his face. It was my fault. Why was I so afraid to leave this town behind? Why couldn’t I just let go, and move on?

            I had too many memories here. My granny, my parents, my friends, they all lived here. Plus if Harry was leaving, I couldn’t leave Nialler behind, he would be angry with me. Staying here was the best decision, even if it meant I had to give up the one thing in life I truly wanted: Zayn.

            Tears welled in my eyes, and I headed back into the kitchen, glad that the diner was pretty empty. I walked to the corner of the room, and let the tears flow, slumping down the wall until I was sitting on he floor, my knees pulled up the my chest. Suddenly, I heard the starting of the car engine outside, and the sound of a car driving down the road. That was it.

            I had lost Zayn forever.                           

            The tears came in waves and I just curled up, crying and imagining Zayn’s face and smell. Why couldn’t I have been stronger?

            Why didn’t I just go with him?

            I had lost the only person who had ever made me feel something more.

            The only person I had ever been truly in love with.

            I heard the bell from the diner’s door ring, but I didn’t get up. John was out there, he could handle it. I put my hands over my face and cried harder.

            “Liam!” I heard someone call from the dining room.

            I just stayed put.

            I didn’t want anyone to see me like this.

            “Liam!” The voice called again, this time, it sounded familiar. Too familiar. At first I thought it might be Harry. Maybe he changed his mind about going with Louis. The door to the kitchen opened then, and the person walked over to me. Suddenly I felt a finger slide under my chin and pull my face up.

            Through the tears it was hard to see, but I knew who this was.

            No one else could make me feel like this.

            I jumped to my feet and fell into Zayn’s body, so completely overjoyed that he didn’t leave me. My body was shaking and I was choking on air. It was just too much. I thought he was gone. I thought he had left me.

            “Liam, I promised you,” Zayn said, “I’m not going to break that promise,”

            I didn’t know what to say, and even if I did, I wouldn’t have said anything because this moment was just too perfect. Zayn grabbed my collar a bit roughly and pulled me into the dark supply closet, closing the door behind us and pushing me up against the wall.

            “I love you,” He whispered.                        

            Then he was kissing me. I couldn’t see him well because of the lighting, but I wrapped my arms around him and wove my fingers through his hair. His tongue explored my mouth roughly and I just let it happen. He tasted so good, and right now I just needed this. I needed him. When he pulled away I was shaking even more and I could barely breath.

            “Calm down, babe,” He said, resting his forehead against my own, “I’m right here,”

            “What about your family? What about your life?” I asked softly, wondering why he was still here and not with Harry and Louis driving back home.

            “I just couldn’t leave you, I couldn't,” He breathed.

            I fisted his shirt in my hands and put my head in his neck, “I’m sorry,”

            “Don’t be,” He said, “Maybe I will return home someday, and maybe you’ll come with me. But until then, I can think of tan amazing way to tell this story. The story about how I fell in love for the first time.”

            “How is it going to go?” I asked, "Tell me,"

            “Well,” Zayn said softly, “It all began when I found myself in a small town in the middle of nowhere. It all began when I muttered three words. When I said, “Hey, waiter boy!’”

______________________________________________________________________

I hoped you guys enjoyed this mini-fic!

If you enjoyed this, check out my other work. I have another Ziam fic going on right now, as well as a Niam.

ONE LAST TIME?

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 4.6K 35
Strip that down- LiamPayne Take it Off- ZaynMalik (al'right hoes I get it!! Even I want your sex tape nd watch you guys STRIP IT OFF @/Ziam) Yea the...
291K 13.3K 26
Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall have all lived at St. Xavier's House for Homeless Boys since they were young. With only one year left until they are al...
93.7K 3.9K 28
[COMPLETED] Zayn and Liam love each other and are happy with their lives. But what happens when a certain ex boyfriend comes along and Ziam start to...
25.3K 1.1K 40
Zayn and Liam are getting married. Zayn had an ex and is still not over him. The thing is that Liam knows about it all and is willing to try to mak...