Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

נכתב על ידי angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... עוד

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance
Chapter 3: School Antics
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks
Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 20: Goodbye President
Chapter 21: One Little White Lie
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!

4K 175 67
נכתב על ידי angle99999

Me: What a beautiful day.

It was morning, as I woke up on my couch. I looked over and saw Nagatoro still sleeping in my bed. I stretched as I got closer to the bed and looked at my phone. 

Me: Damn, it looks like we have to go quickly. 

I patted her head around as she seemed to quietly wake up and realized where she was. 

Nagatoro: AAAAAAAAHHHHH!

She jumped out of my bed as her face was bright red. Looking around, she noticed she was inside my bed as she looked up and saw my face.  

Me: Long time no see. What's it been, like 2 wee-

I was silenced by a hug as she teared up a bit, making my shirt a little wet. All I could do was patt her head as I always did and stayed like that for sometime until she recovered. 

Nagatoro: D-Don't do that again, you disgusting perverted senpai!

Me: I won't. Everything is already accounted for now.  

Nagatoro lifted her face off my chest as she then wiped off her tears on my shirt. 

Now recovering she sat on my mattress. 

Nagatoro: I saw you on the news. Funny, I never even liked the news until I saw senpai there at the trial. I-I'm sorry about your dad. 

Me: I never saw much of him so I'm indifferent to it. He wasn't exactly the best father. 

Nagatoro: And then that guy. 

Me: You mean the one who came by the last time we hung out?

Nagatoro: Yeah. That old creep that took you away. He-

Me: I know. And you don't need to worry anymore. It's over. 

Nagatoro: At least that video looks pretty badass. 

Me: What vid- Oh. I knew as soon as I knocked him out it was going to go viral. 

Nagatoro: That's all my classmates talked about for the last few days. It was all senpai, senpai, senpai. Honestly, it got very annoying. 

She looked away, a bit red. 

Nagatoro: B-But it's good you're back. Now things can go back to what they were before. S-School was pretty boring, you know.  

Me: Me too. 

I sat down on my couch as I lied down. 

Me: I'm glad things are back to what they were as well. 

...

...

...

Nagatoro: Ah! Senpai! Why didn't you tell me we were late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: I thought it would ruin the moment. 

Nagatoro: Now we're late!!!!!!

Me: What's the problem? So we're late for a day. I've been gone for 2 weeks.

Nagatoro: No! You don't get it senpai! 

We stopped running as she pointed out the elephant in the room. 

Nagatoro: I have the same uniform from yesterday. 

Me: And? Alot of people wear the same attire. 

Nagatoro: It's wrinkly, and has some smudges on it! 

Me: Just say it was dirty. 

Nagatoro face palmed her head. 

Nagatoro: My friends kinda know.

Me: Know what?

Nagatoro: They know I've been going to your apartment and staying outside until it's late and walking back home. They caught me a couple of times. Honestly, just thinking about the things I did for worrying about a terrible senpai like you, just makes me want to curl into a ball. 

Me: Oh, so if they see you haven't changed your clothes...

Nagatoro: They'll know I stayed over at your apartment! Especially since you're coming today!

We resumed our running as I continued to talk to her. 

Me: I don't mind. For all you know, they might be happy that you'll look a bit better than what you said you were like for the last two weeks. 

Nagatoro pondered about this for a while as she looked back at me. 

Nagatoro: M-Maybe you're right senpai. Maybe they won't even notice.

...

Gamo-chan, and Yoshi-chan: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wrong in my assumption. They, instead, teased her even more as the 5 of us sat on the rooftop, eating lunch. As for the first part of my day, all I got was praise and sympathy from my fellow classmates. I was even proclaimed a hero. Who would have thought I would be treated like this in my life? This is just another of the many benefits and pros of my choice to enroll here. 

Back onto the subject at hand, Nagatoro fought with her best friends. 

Nagatoro: It's not like that!!!!! It was already too late!

She then pointed her finger right at my cheek as she touched it, squishing it slightly. 

Nagatoro: This perverted senpai forced me inside!

Me: Well, you were already asleep. 

Sakura: Ara, Ara.

Gamo-chan: You're so suspicious!

Yoshi-chan: Suspicious!!!!

Nagatoro: Shut it!

Me: Don't worry. Nothing went on between the two of us. Our relationship isn't like that. 

As I said this her friends huddled up and retreated a few feet. 

Me: What'd I say?

A chill went down my spine. What a strange feeling. I always thought such a thing never existed and people made it up but I am currently feeling something alongside that magnitude. 

Nagatoro: So it means nothing then. 

Me: I don't think I can win in this situation. 

...

*SLAM*

...

???: Here Ayanokouji!

I received a pass from my teammate as I caught it, moving the ball around with both hands while I was being defended on by a fellow classmate in our gym class. And to no surprise, the enthusiastic coach I had during my previous basketball game, was our PE teacher here. 

I dragged the ball around and crossed it in between my legs as I leaned to the right. My defender came in that direction but then I stopped and reversed it around my body, as I passed right through him. 

Falling to the ground, the students that accumulated there to see the game cheered. Students that were not even from my class, nor the same grade, were there watching the game. It seems my status has changed from popular to godlike overnight. It will take some time before this dies out. 

I jumped from the side of the free throw line as I dunked it inside with both hands, shaking the rim.

???: Yay! That makes 27 dunks!

???: SO COOL!!!!!!

Damn it.  

The opposing team seems to be quite tired as they decided to just quit which was fine for me. This meant I wouldn't be the center of attention anymore. 

Just as I was going to the benches in order to get a drink, a basketball went flying towards my face as I grabbed it with one hand. 

Looking over, I saw it was Natsume, a third year and the person who got kicked off the basketball team. 

Me: Do you need something? 

Natsume: It's all thanks to you that I got kicked out! I thought I was over it but no I'm still kind of pissed about it. And then I see you grow all popular for what? No, I'm going to show everyone her-

Everyone: BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems my classmates and others across the school were on my side as the yelled at Natsume but it didn't seem to do anything. 

Natsume: It's jut between me and him. Not only did you get me kicked out, but you didn't even play another game! You jeopardized the entire team!

Me: Fine. I heard enough from you. I'll settle what little problem we had against one another. It seems I keep finding new wounds to heal.

...

The Gym cleared out as the rest of the class stayed in the sideline and bleachers along with other people from the school, including...

Nagatoro: SENPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The waiving from Nagatoro and the continued screaming from her friends annoyed me but I could tell their intentions were only benign. 

 Natsume: Hey! 

I looked back at him as he had the ball in his hands. 

Natsume: Concentrate, second year. 

Me: Sure. 

A game to 11 is what we decided on doing. He had the basketball first as he dribbled the ball towards the right of the three-point line. 

A little over and under move got him space as he jumped up for a jumpshot as he shot it. 

However, already predicting this I blocked it midair and grabbed it with my other hand. 

Coming down, I dribbled out of the area and decided to do a number of crossover maneuvers.

It was a simple 3-step move.

One to the right. One to the left. Under the legs. And shoot. 

Getting enough space, I swished the basketball through. 

Everyone: YEAH!!!!!

1-0

I got the ball back as I jumped up and swished again from the 3 point-line.

3-0  

Natsume: Fuck!

Getting the ball again, I threw it towards the backboard and jumped in the air as it bounced off of it and went into my oncoming hands. A self alley-oop.

4-0.

Natsume: Oh come on!

Nagatoro: Senpai! Dunk it again!!!!!

I received the ball more harshly before as I dribbled to the right at full speed. 

Natsume: No you won't!

As I turned a corner, I stopped in place. Natsume slipped on the ground but was still up by a single ankle. I then doubled down and crossed over again, making his other knee fall to the ground as I dribbled around him and threw down a windmill dunk.

 5-0

Gamo-chan: Nice shit, Kiyo-pai!

Nagatoro: Senpai!

???: Kiyotaka-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!

Huh? Who's that?? And why is she calling me by my first name?

Looking back and cleaning off some sweat from my forehead, I saw a blushing girl looking away from my direction while trying to cover her face. This meant she was shy. But who was this girl? Another fan?

Natsume seemed to glare even angrier towards me than previously. Could he and this girl have a correlation? But I will deal with the fallout later. I'm sure Nagatoro will understand. 

Nagatoro POV

Who is this bitch? And why is she calling senpai by his first name? I wanted to be the first person to call him that!

I walked up to her as she seemed to panic a bit. 

Gamo-chan: Hey! Hayachi wait! 

Yoshi-chan: Wait!

Sakura: Now, now. Let's all calm down. 

Me: Hey, you!

???: Huh? Me? 

Me: Yeah, you! Who the hell are you?!

Kawashina: Oh, I'm from class 3-G. I'm a third year. My name is Kawashina Ikki. 

Me: And how do you know senpai?!

Kawashina: Oh! It's nothing! I'm just supp-

I grabbed her shoulder. 

Me: Don't give me that crap! You called him by his first name! I wanted to do tha-, I mean why did you call him by his first name?!

She looked pretty shy, looking away from me. 

Sakura: Maybe we should give her some room and try not to make a scene. Everyone's kinda watching us now. 

Oh crap. 

Me: Nothing to see here! Just watch the pointless duel or something!

I turned back to this Kawashina person. 

Me: So how do you know senpai?

Kawashina: I-I became a fan of his after he played that basketball game about 2 months ago! But I wasn't even planning on going that day since I thought they would lose. But since my boyfriend forced me to go sine he plays on the team, I was in the stands. He was just s-so cool!

Me: Wait, boyfriend? Who's you're boyfriend?

Kawashina: W-Well, we aren't together anymore. I broke up with him after the game when he got kicked out. 

Gamo-chan: Holy shit. No way. This is insane!

Yoshi-chan: So...

Sakura: Natsume...

Me: was your boyfriend?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawashina: Y-Yes! But not anymore! 

Gamo-chan: Wow! And I thought lunch was crazy!

...

...

...

Ayanokouji POV

The score was 10-0 as I continued to hold possession of the ball. 

Natsume: Damn it! Fuck it all! This is all you're fault! 

Me: Look, Natsume. I understand if getting kicked out of the team-

Natsume: It's not about the fucking team!

Me: What?

Then it is just like I anticipated. 

Natsume: It was always about Kawashina. She-She was everything to me. 

Me: And how is that my fault again?

Natsume was crying slightly as I frankly couldn't care less. However, if I appeared sympathetic, then our problem will solve on it's own. 

Natsume: You-You. It was just you. You swindled her around in that goddamn game. I could live with you taking over my spot on the team, but taking my girl was the last straw!

Me: But it's already been two months. Why now? Why right here?

Natsume: Because I've been grieving on my own for two months. I decided to end everything today. To finish off my regrets! To be free from everything!!!!

Damn, how is he going to graduate with 2 months of missed work absences. Looking to my right, I could see Kawashina looking away in embarrassment as the rest of the audience was silent.  

Me: And what did you hope to accomplish here? Beat me and win back your ex-girlfriend?

Natsume: I wanted to settle everything. I wanted to make sure she didn't have the wrong idea when I screamed at her that night! 

Settle everything?

*Flashback*

Kei: So what?! Your just going to break up with me! How could you...

She cried into my arms as I noticed there was people coming around. I opened my door and threw us both inside as I locked it. I then gave a response to her question.

Me: It's over. I have no reason to pursue a relationship with you any longer. I was hoping that you would show me the purpose of love, but in actuality, it hasn't happened. I apologize for springing you along, but it's fine since you won't have anything to do with me now. After all, I will be in a separate part of Japan entirely.

I needed to be firm, and lie. I had planned to break up with her by the end of our third year, but now that it has come to this, it's better this happen now then later on when our relationship had accumulated a year.

Kei looked at my face and saw that I was serious.

Kei: B-But I don't understand-

It seems I need to be a bit meaner in regards to my affirmation.

Me: There's nothing to understand. All that you have to do is forget me and live your life. I have to sort out my own problems anyway and I don't need you to be one too.

*Flashback End*

I believe this scenario is the opposite to his but I can sympathize. I tried to settle everything too, but I never did. I made the illusion that I did. But it never happened. All I did was lie to someone who loved me more than the world. And after the couple of months I've been at this school, as the time goes by, I keep trying to convince myself I did the right thing but I didn't. I wish-

Me: I wish I could have settle things a bit more cleaner too. 

Natsume: Huh?

Me: I said I wish I could have settled things on a better note as well. I might not be able to for now, but you can right now. 

I pointed towards the audience and directly at Kawashina. 

Shooting the basketball, it swooshed in as I won 11-0. 

Me: There I won. Now finish settling your problems with the only person that matters. I have better things to do than remembering my past. 

I walked away as the crowd dispersed, the bell ringing. Natsume ran towards the crowd as I saw him going to talk with Kawashina. Nagatoro looked at me with a worried face. 

...

...

...

Nagatoro: You were amazing Senpai!

The two of us were walking back home as I planned to taste and sample some of the food she'd been working on while I was gone for the past 2 weeks. 

Me: It was nothing special. I'm just glad this day is over. No more annoying people to confront. 

Smiling, she perked up and bumped me on the shoulder. 

Nagatoro: Wait! So does that mean senpai doesn't think I'm annoying now?

Me: No you're still very annoying however, in a different way. A more positive way. 

She blushed. 

Nagatoro: R-Really?

Me: Yes. And besides, I will be getting free food today. Always a delight when anything is free. 

Nagatoro laughed.

Nagatoro: Yeah, I forgot senpai is a cheapskate. 

Me: I guess I still am despite having a better financial situation.

I questioned her about Kawashina. 

Me: So what happened with her?

Nagatoro: Oh, she talked it over with Natsume a bit after. They didn't get back together, but it looked like they both seemed happy for what it's worth. But she still hasn't backed down. 

Me: What do you mean by that?

Nagatoro: She's still one of your little fans. Damn, just thinking about it makes me wanna puke. 

Me: Well, I'm just glad I don't have to deal with those two ever again.  

Nagatoro then ran in front of me, still red. 

Nagatoro: Hey, senpai?

Me: Yeah?

Nagatoro: You said you remembered your past today. 

Me: I did. 

Nagatoro: If you, you know, ever wanna talk about it, I'm here for you... A-After all, I don't want you all sad and depressed, hahaha!

...

'I'll give you a chance to take it back.'

'Huh?'

'Take back your words. If this is a joke, then we're done. I'm done helping you.'

'I love Karuizawa Kei.'

...

Kei. 

I want to settle things with you too. Settle them correctly. I said all those lies to you. That you were a problem, that you never did anything good for me. I never meant any of it. I actually did loved you. And, if I'm ever given the chance again, I'd like to firmly apologize. 

However, looking at Nagatoro, this annoying little thing, this teasing, flat, loud, strong, and scary little girl, I don't think I can say I love you anymore Kei. I just don't think it's possible at least now. 

Because I somehow found someone that has filled my void of unhappiness.   

Nagatoro: Senpai?

Me: I'll take you up on that offer, Nagatoro. 

Patting her head, I smiled.

Me: If it even comes to that after all. 

...

...

...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9.1K 325 21
# in which a girl makes an effort to improve their relationship but fails sooner than she thought ー a kawaragi.akashi senju fanfiction senju x fem!oc...
55.7K 1K 10
the students of anhs will react to kiyotaka ayanokoji (timeline: just after the island exam)
676K 20.7K 131
Hi! this book is where im going to put my random ideas and publish them for all of you to see. What ifs,oneshots and other stuff is probably what you...
183K 4.7K 30
[K.Shousuke × Reader] This story just follows Y/N and Shousuke on their journey. Mostly Fluff and maybe a little drama ;) I do not own Komi Can't Com...