Clementine x Fem!Reader | TWDG

Da _ahoythereladies_

After coming to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth, you were faced with the apocalypse. After aroun... Altro

𑁍Y/n and Clementine's Playlist𑁍
Prologue | "New girl, right?"
Done Running (Part 1) | "Meet...Swade!"
Done Running (Part 2) | "There's survivors."
Done Running (Part 3) | "We have injured!"
Done Running (Part 4) | "Badass?"
Done Running (Part 5) | "I'm right here."
Done Running (Part 6) | "No matter what?"
Done Running (Part 7) | "Use your manners."
Done Running (Part 8) | "It's not a real thing!"
Done Running (Part 9) | "Why thank you, love."
Done Running (Part 10) | "Tangerine."
Done Running (Part 11) | "Look who has an ego now."
Done Running (Part 12) | "He is a *historian*."
Done Running (Part 13) | "The oldest game around."
Done Running (Part 14) | "You made your masterpiece."
Done Running (Part 15) | "That's the safe zone."
Done Running (Part 16) | "There is no kissing to tell of."
Done Running (Part 17) | "Break a leg."
Done Running (Part 18) | "What the fuck does that mean, Brody?"
Done Running (Part 19) | "Y/n, you're a fucking traitor."
Suffer The Children (Part 1) | "A match made in heaven."
Suffer The Children (Part 2) | "Our own little way of leaving this nightmare."
Suffer The Children (Part 3) | "Maybe."
Suffer The Children (Part 4) | "You're not my type."
Suffer The Children (Part 5) | "A very dysfunctional family."
Suffer The Children (Part 6) | "See. Pyromaniac."
Suffer The Children (Part 7) | "The most legitimate of dares."
Suffer The Children (Part 8) | "We didn't finish the game..."
Suffer The Children (Part 9) | "That's my girlfriend, you dickhead!"
Broken Toys (Part 1) | "He's gonna turn..."
Broken Toys (Part 2) | "Minerva?"
Broken Toys (Part 3) | "It seemed like the world stopped."
Broken Toys (Part 4) | "You are the life of the party."
Broken Toys (Part 5) | "Hey, sweet pea."
Broken Toys (Part 6) | "It's happening."
Broken Toys (Part 8) | "Bang."
Broken Toys (Part 9) | "You remind me of someone I used to know."
Take Us Back (Part 1) | "You ruined everything!"
Take Us Back (Part 2) | "I need you to trust me."
Take Us Back (Part 3) | "Texas Two."
Take Us Back (Part 4) | "The night will be over soon."
Take Us Back (Part 5) | "You have to kill me."
Take Us Back (Part 6) | "Their kind of happy ending."

Broken Toys (Part 7) | "Don't fucking point that at him!"

1.3K 57 3
Da _ahoythereladies_

I ran to hide behind some boxes on the pier as I reached it, managing to get through the crowd of walkers. Clementine joined me a second later and then Vi and AJ. We were waiting for the last distraction to be made.

Clementine: Come on, Willy…

I heard footsteps coming from the otherside of the crates and then from the other side of the river, Willy and Tenn lit the supplies on fire.

???: Is that fire?

???: Our supplies!

???: Goddamn it! Someone get over there and see what’s going on.

Lilly: Stay sharp! We’re under attack.

The footsteps had come to a stop in front of her hiding spot then there was a thump as someone jumped over us, running towards the burning supplies.

Y/n: Right. We need to go now.

We all followed Clementine’s lead as she made her way into the water, holding on to the pier for support. As soon as I sunk into the water, I was soaked to the bone. My clothes clung to my body, making me feel extremely comfortable, but I carried on.

Clementine: We can’t risk leaving cover. We’ll have to crawl along the side of the dock.

We continued to sneak along the edge of the dock, the water lapping at my shoulders.

Violets: The guts are washing off.

I watched Clementine peek her head above the edge of the pier, but immediately ducked back down as a raider approached us to shoot the walkers. I saw another way out.

Y/n: Follow me. This way.

I held my breath and dived into the water, trying to swim under the pier and to the other side. As I looked to the bottom of the river, I saw walkers… walking. I suppose that was a way to go. I quickly resurfaced at the other side, breathing heavily as everyone else followed. All the walker guts had washed off now and we just looked soaked instead of dirty. I swum backwards, letting Clementine, Vi and AJ climb up the ladder first, but just as Clem climbed up, something grabbed my ankle and I was sinking back into the water. I looked down to see a walker and I started kicking, both trying to get it off and to swim back upwards. Being caught off guard, I had little to no breath in my lungs. Luckily, Clementine’s hand came into the water and I grabbed it, being pulled up and losing the walker. I landed on the dock, coughing up water, but completely fine.

Clementine: Hey, you okay?

Y/n: Yeah, yeah. All good.

I gave her a thumbs up for good measure and then we began our sneaking across the dock.

Clementine: Stay close. Stay hidden.

We all nodded and followed her lead as she weaved around crates and barrels, dodging behind them when the searchlight was aimed at our hiding spots and running when it wasn’t. Finally, we reached the entrance and we all gave a sigh of relief.

Clementine: Come on, let’s hurry. Ready, AJ?

I watched as they readied to boost him up.

Violet: Walkers!

I turned around and saw them staggering towards us, so Clementine got AJ through the gap and quickly got out her bow and started firing. I followed the lead and got out my sword, stabbing anyone that got to close. When we had finished them all off, the door opened and AJ stood there smiling and we all rushed in, sneaking across the lower deck.

AJ: We’re getting close.

Clementine: After we find the boiler and place the bomb, we’ll get our friends out.

Y/n: Minnie said they didn’t hurt anyone. We’ll have to hope she told the truth.

Clementine: Look out for guards, and stay quiet, okay?

Violet: Right behind you.

Y/n: Good. I’ll go ahead and signal when it’s clear. ‘Kay?

I snuck forward, climbing the stairs and then I saw a raider. I jumped behind a crate and waited for them to leave, but they didn’t.

???: Hey, who’s there?

After I stayed silent, he carried on questioning.

???: Give me a damn city name! Step out here slowly.

I racked my brains and remembered what Abel had shown us before he died and then what Minnie had replied with in the forest.

Y/n: Rockingham!

???: Stop lurking around in the dark and get back to your post! Asshole.

As he ran away, Clementine, Violet and AJ walked out of their own hiding places, behind me. And Vi pointed towards a heavy-looking door.

Violet: Hey, guys… This had gotta be the boiler, right?

Y/n: Yeah, it looks like it.

Clementine: That’s where we need to plant the bomb.

AJ: There’s too much stuff in the way.

Clementine: Maybe there’s another way in.

We all nodded and carried on to the next room. Another raider walked in, shooting walkers through the porthole and we all hid behind some more crates.

Clementine: Wait here.

She shot the raider in the knee, not wanting to kill him and I went forward, knocking him out with the end of my sword. She nodded to me and then we all headed forward, finding the door to the boiler. We opened it quickly and placed the bomb inside.

Y/n: And that’s it for Mitch’s Masterpiece.

Violet: Bury this thing in the bottom of the river.

Clementine: Once they start up this boat, we won’t have much time before it explodes.

AJ: How long?

Y/n: Not more than an hour. Maybe thirty minutes.

Violet: Let’s hurry up, then.

We all headed up some more stairs, finding Minerva and another raider speaking.

???: Minerva, focus.

Minerva: Yes, ma’am. I… I have a little brother. Short, scarred face. Is he… he’s not out there, is he?

???: Look, we’ve discussed this. Your family is Delta now. There ain’t no room for anyone else.

Minerva: Yes, ma’am.

The girl hung her head and the other raider left, leaving her on her own. 

Violet: Shit. Of course she had to be the cell guard. We can’t sneak past her.

Y/n: Hold on. Clem, cover me.

She nodded and I stood up from the hiding place, holding up my sword as Minnie turned around, seeing me. She aimed her own crossbow at me.

Minerva: Get. Out.

I saw AJ and Violet brandish their own weapons as Clem still aimed for Minnie.

Y/n: I can’t, Minnie. Not without our people.

Minerva: I thought you’d be smarter than Clementine. I swear to God, if you got Tenn caught up in this… Just… just tell me that he’s sade. Give me that.

Y/n: He told me… He told me to tell you he forgives you.

Minerva: Shit.

She shook her head, sighing.

Minerva: I’ll help you get everyone out. Then you take my brother, and run. Get him back to where it’s safe. 

I nodded.

Y/n: Fine. Come on, we gotta hurry.

We all walked towards the cells, finding Omar and Aasim standing in one of them.

Omar: Y/n? Clementine?

Aasim: Holy fuck.

Y/n: Shit. Are you two okay?

AJ: They don’t look hurt.

Omar: I… yeah. I’m alright. We’re alright. Take care of Louis first. He’s… he’s in rough shape.

I furrowed my eyebrows, but nodded and turned to the other cells.

Minerva: I’ll unlock the other cell.

She unlocked the first one.

Minerva: We don’t have a lot of time before Dorian comes back.

Clementine entered that cell, while I waited for Minerva to open the other one.

Minerva: Violet, Y/n, help me with these guys.

Violet: Got it.

I saw Clementine walk into the other cell, but then Minerva moved away from our group, walking up behind the girl. Then she hit her around the head with her bow.

AJ: Clem!

Y/n: Minerva! What the fuck!?

Violet: What the fuck are you doing!?

She pointed her crossbow at AJ, pushing us all back into another cell.

Minerva: Get in the cell. NOW.

I got in front of AJ, pointing at her.

Y/n: Don’t fucking point that at him!

Minerva: I will kill him, Y/n. Don’t test me.

Violet: Cut the shit, Minnie! Let us go!

Minerva: NOW!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.6K 152 13
Family dead. Friends dead. Death is pretty fucking common the last few years. You have roamed alone for a while now. Trust is hard to give.. or get...
10.1K 363 33
!THIS IS A FANFIC! This is a story about Y/n L/n. In an apocalyptic world. She ends up taking refuge at a beaten down school named Ericsons home for...
62.4K 1.8K 43
"It's the Apocalypse... it shouldn't matter," you say, glancing at her lips. "Y/n, that's exactly why it matters." - You meet a special girl and her...
1.5K 21 11
After spending 6 whole years with her AJ develops a crush for Clementine but when AJ and Clementine arrive at the Erickson's boarding school for trou...