Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{44} Sehunnie

345 14 19
By xGucciTaeex

11:05am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"This is Sehun." Jungkook introduces, gliding his hand towards a boy who was probably the tallest in the room. With long legs and a slender body and those broad shoulders, it could possibly leave everyone swooning. His eyes are irresistible and his narrowed eyebrows are position close to his eyes. And that jaw- much appreciated! His lips were small and flawless... most likely kissable.

I raise a hand to slap my face, really hard because of my audacity. I groaned at the pain and started caressing it slowly when I notice the silence. Looking up, I realize I had attracted unnecessary attention from everyone, and my face forcibly turns red.

"Sorry about her," Yoongi told the newcomer. "She's a bit mentally ill."

Bruh, this kid.

I shot a glare towards Yoongi, that savage little b*tch.

"Uhm, can you please introduce yourself?" Jungkook interrupted the heat between me and Yoongi, casting me an anxious glance and I bit my lip.

"Jin is my name." Jin started, somewhat very intense as he walked up to him to shake his big hands and return to his normal spot. "You just shook hands with worldwide handsome! You will be blessed for your entire life!"

Sehun didn't react to the statement as he let the others introduce them.

"I'm Min Yoongi and I like to sleep."

"I am Jung Hoseok and sprite is life."

"The name is Kim Namjoon, glad to meet you."

"I am Park Jimin and Park Jimin is me."

"I am Kim Taehyung and I'm a good boy."

"I'm Song Yerim who babysit these immature boys- and yes! Hope we can become great friends!"

When they were introducing themselves to Sehun, I was trying to control myself from being nervous. I mean, I was facing an incredibly charming man- and like, living a life as a quiet girl, the chances of seeing one was false. If I'm ever in contact with one, I always make sure to take at least two hours off to try to impress them the next day.

But, no! I wasn't the type of person who can come up with something right away to impress someone. God- I'm f*cked!

"Y/N, we've been waiting quietly for your introduction for a minute already." Jin interrupted my trance and I blinked back to reality, flushing in embarrassment. This always happens if I'm unprepared!

"Right..." I mumbled, trying to maintain eye contact with his beautiful ones.

Do not stutter- whatever you do- DO NOT STUTTER!

"I'm Y/N, Lee Y/N," I mumbled, trying to do it casually even though I'm freaking out. My heavy jaw isn't helping in any way. "I think you might be the primary reason for global warming." I immediately clamped my mouth shut, my face burning. I can't believe I called him hot- what the heckity heck is wrong with me!?

But it was surprising when Sehun let out a chuckle, his smile radiating. "You're a cute one."

I blushed even more but noticed Jungkook was hiding his scoff. The others were just snickering but Jungkook decided to interrupt the mess I have started.

"So, yes. This is the team you'll work with from now on. Do you agreed to be the watcher for us?" He questions Sehun. Sehun smiles and nodded in approval.

"Yay!" Hoseok chirped, jumping onto the air excitedly and those feelings of embarrassment immediately went away as the other boys threw him with hugs. Taehyung tried to kiss him on the cheek but Sehun placed a hand on his head to stop him from coming anywhere nearer. Yerim also went to greet him and it was just me, on the same spot. I couldn't be bothered to go and greet him properly because I didn't want to turn red again.

Someone places a hand on my shoulder and squeeze it, making me look up at who was it and I immediately flinched when Jungkook was glaring down icily at me, gritting his teeth.

Sh*t, I pissed him off-

"Don't flirt with other boys in front of me." He whispered in a deadly tone and I nodded rapidly as I didn't want to get dropkick any sooner. Even though I wanted to protest, I knew it was a bad time as there were people in the room.

This kid- acting like I belong to him- but is kind of enjoyable seeing him jealous.

He passes a hard glance towards Sehun, and removes his huge hand from my shoulder, making me less tense.

What did I do to deserve this?

"Anyways, are you happy with Sehun in this group?" He questions me. There was contempt in his voice as though he hated asking the question. At this point, I knew I needed to be careful of my words so I won't get the cold shoulder later.

"If others enjoy his stay then I guess I do too," I said, forcing a smile nervously. He shot me a piercing stare and huffed like a mad man.

I let out a sigh of relief when he left to talk to the others. Now, I'm all alone, standing there awkwardly. That's the best.

I played with my feet, casually moving side to side as no one came to approach and talk to me. Thank god they decided to leave me alone. At least I can have a peaceful time, hehe.

"Hey there." A voice entered my brain, which left me wondering if I was talking to myself on my mind. It doesn't make any sense so I frowned.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder, and I looked up once again, surprised to see Sehun smiling down at me. My face turned a shade of red by force, as I tried to control myself from stuttering or doing anything stupid that's embarrassing.

"Oh, hey," I said. "Sorry for not replying earlier... I was just thinking deeply about something." I apologised and he smiled.

"So, you're Y/N?" Sehun asked and I nodded. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful person like you."

I-

I nervously chuckle as I thanked him for the compliment. I wasn't use to it when a charming person tries flirting- so basically I don't know how to react properly.

"Hehe, thanks." I scratch my hair, smiling awkwardly.

"So, is this dormitory your room?" He questions me, looking around in curiosity, his eyes sparkling as though he wanted to look around.

"Yeah, it is. Jungkook is my roommate." I told him and he nodded. "Uhm, if-"

"If you want to look around, you're most welcome to." Jungkook interrupted me, finishing my sentence in the same way I was about to tell Sehun. Jungkook drifted his hand to the side, pointing at the entrance even though he was gesturing Sehun to look around.

"Ah, I see." Sehun smiled at Jungkook but then looked back at me. He places a hand on my head, surprising me as he patted me. "You have one protective roommate," Sehun whispered and I shivered as his breath hit my neck.

He walked away, leaving a sullen silence between me and Jungkook. "This is what happens when you flirt with a boy- they flirt back." He lectured me and I rolled my eyes.

"Is not like I wanted to flirt back," I murmured and he scowled.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say." He simply said, ignoring my statement as he decided to stood by my side. I thought he was going to go away so I waited for a few seconds but he didn't. His well-built body was just next to me, looking straight ahead.

"Uhm, are you going to leave or something? I don't mind staying here by myself."

"If I leave you alone, he's going to come back and flirt with you. So no. End of discussion." He ended and I rolled my eyes. Since when were we discussing sh*t?

This stubborn little bish, I swear- one day, I'm going to lose my sanity because of this kid.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

11:34am

The meet and greet with Sehun had ended quickly, as he had left due to circumstances and reasons. I mean, if his reason for leaving is because of how loud we are- I don't blame him.

Anyways, once he had left, Jungkook explained and briefly told the principal about what had happened. I didn't get why the principal needed to know- I mean sure, he was one of them who had decided to form a detective group but he's not in it is it? My man is just nosy.

Not gonna lie, I should stop thinking negatively about the principal, he's my biological dad after all. But my respect for him had reduced to ashes ever since what he did to my mum.

Once Jungkook was finished, he told us to gather around the table once again, as he was holding a thin scroll. Placing it down onto the table, he spread it, astonishing me of how huge it was. It was probably around A3 size but I was amazed at the art and the specifications.

"This is the map of the school we're currently in. Beautiful isn't it?" Jungkook said, his eyes gleaming excitedly and the principal chuckle proudly.

It was beautiful, but that's an understatement. It was captivating and exquisite, like something you would see in an art museum. The map illustrates every building of the school in different shades of grey, black, or white and also includes the name and important details. Instead of those typical square or rectangle boxes, the buildings were in 3D format. There were also several green blobs, indicating that it was a spacious area for us to rest or have a picnic. There are also these squiggly fat brown lines, demonstrating is a path to each building.

The map was pretty straightforward, unlike other universities' maps. Everything that was built in this university was formed in a rectangle. It separates the building into three straight lines, having nothing between them but paths or green blobs. At the top of the map was the entrance and at the bottom of the map was the private cafeteria and the main office. There were three different dormitories, which were just above the private cafeteria and the main office.

There were also alleyways in between some buildings to go to another section. Pretty neat I say.

"I never knew the school was built in a rectangular way, is pretty cool," Hoseok said, giving a thumbs up towards the principal and he nodded happily.

"I feel like this way would be much easier to get the murderers!" Yoongi chirped, for once in happiness and it was nice seeing it.

"I could stare at this the whole day and not get bored! We can also plan our traps and where to put the cameras here!" Jin said enthusiastically and all of us clap in excitement.

All of a sudden, the school alarm that was only used for dangerous circumstances rang, blaring like a siren. It alerted us as we looked up, curiously wondering what had happend.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The map btw- (I created it with my own imagination hehe >:D)

Thunk you for reading :3

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 640 46
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞." "𝗔 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 �...
HIDDEN (v centric) By a.amii

Mystery / Thriller

28.1K 1.5K 33
HIDDEN "some times there are some memories that meant to be hidden from everyone and everything even from ourselves,we think it is for the best ,we...
25.2K 2.7K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
77.1K 2.7K 46
"W-what did you do to her?! What are you?!" "I'm a Vampire"