Sneaking in the dark (studen...

By kamillasrl

Anna loves Michael, and he loves her back. A forbidden relationship is all it takes to spin Annabelle's life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 5.2
Chapter 6.1
Chapter 7.1
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 8.1
Chapter 8.2
Chapter 9.1
Chapter 9.2
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 10.2
Chapter 11.1

Chapter 6.2

5.7K 23 2
By kamillasrl

Copyright © 2012 Kamilla

All rights reserved.

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6.2

Okay. Maybe I was being a little dramatic with all of this. Veronica is just angry with me; it doesn't mean that she hates me because of something as stupid as me forgetting to send an essay. Therefor it will be easy to become make up again, just apologies some more and she will come around. Cameron and I is just having a little fight though, we have had worse throughout our friendship.

Like that time she stole my favourite Barbie in primary school, and last year when I ruined her new expensive skirt she got from her dad, even though that was an accident.

Every time we have forgiven each other after a while, nothing can destroy our friendship, it's unbreakable. And it's not like all my other friends hate me. Like Mini, I haven't seen her in a while, but I for sure know that she doesn't hate me or is angry with me.

Not to forget that we talked yesterday and we seemed to be fine then, and Mini cannot be mad at anyone, let alone hate him or her. All in all, my friends and I is just having some turbulence in our friendship, it will soon be over.

Something that is really great is that on Sunday Jason will be home and he will for sure make them see it from my point of view. Not from Cameron's, I can't believe she thinks Michael is a freak just because he is dating me. That says something about what she thinks of me too. Jason is the peacemaker when it comes to our roles in our group; since we all are different we kind of have picked out who we are in the group. Just for fun of course.

Victoria is the bad girl, the one who always copy our homework and smoke like its curing cancer, not to forget that she has a really bad relationship with all the teachers. I am positive that if you ask any teacher in the school if they've heard about Victoria, they will more likely answer yes. She is the girl that everybody knows of and stays a little bit away from.

Mini is the perfect one, the preppy, cute girl who is taking ballet classes and scoring really high on exams. It's the same with her and the teachers, just that the teachers have a totally different view of Mini than Victoria. They praise her as if she was mother Theresa or just invented a flying car that works.  

It's not much to say about Cameron though, she is the perfect stereotype cheerleader, but when you get to really know her and she let you in in her life, you'll see a different person. The whole cheerleader thing is just an act, she can be really insecure and sometimes listen to hard rock and stays late up to watch all of the Star Wars films.  We all consider her as the "boss" in our group.

And me, I am just I, the normal one you could say, even though it's me who is dating the teacher and keeping secrets. To say it easy, I am the one who score decent on exams, likes all types of music and films genre, the one who just follow everybody else and live my life to the fullest. And I don't mind it being like that.

Jason though is as said the peacemaker, even though he doesn't do it with intention sometimes. And of course he is the popular runner back in football and many girls see him as a 'player'. Something that is funny because he doesn't mean to be a player, because of his sexual preference he isn't interested in girls and dump them fast. He isn't a big part of our group, since he mostly hang out with his guy friends the whole school time, but after school we almost can't be separated.

I realized glumly that my fabulous escape plan was ruined. The thought of leaving the school now just seemed stupid, besides, Victoria would perhaps tell the teacher that I was skipping if I didn't come to the class.

I trudged into the school, keeping my head hung low in case any teacher saw me, or worse, the principal. Even though it seemed useless trying to keep a low profile, just moments before I had been on my way out of the school. Now I was scared of being seen by a teacher, well, the last thing I want now is a detention.

My first stop was at my locker to get my books for the class, I did the locker code as fast as I could and ripped the locker open without hitting myself with it.

A note.

In the same ugly, yellow sickening paper laid upon my schoolbooks. It shined at me, in a bad way. At first I was beyond shocked, it hadn't been there last time! But then I felt fiercely rage consume me. All I wanted to do was rip that stupid note apart, throw it in a trashcan and burn the whole thing.

Most of all I wanted it gone, away from my sight and to just disappear with an instant. I didn't think, just grabbed the note as if it was a dangerous snake ready to bite at any time. Everything suddenly seemed to go in slow motion as I turned the paper around, and saw the same writing as last time spread out all over across the note.

You should wear less clothes.

A sickening coldness swept over me, it spread itself in my body and I felt the need to hurl by the words painted on the paper. Yesterday when the mysterious person had been looking at me with those binoculars, I had been wearing short shorts.

That had to be what the note was referring to, right?

Just thinking of some unknown person thinking dirty thoughts about me when I was in my sleeping underwear, made my skin crawl all over my body. My eyes travelled down to the next words, the feeling of nausea wouldn't let go of me.

He likes it, just ask the other women he is screwing...

My mouth fell open in shock. My head spun around and I leaned it against the cold metal locker, staring down at the note as if it was some joke. The shock over how this person can say something horrible as that never left me.

That is... it's just... I couldn't even describe it. Michael would never ever do something like that to me! It is impossible to imagine him screwing me over with another woman; he is the trustworthiest person I've ever met in my whole life. All I can say is that he is the best man on earth, and besides, we love each other too much to do something like that to each other... Right? 

Maybe we argue sometimes. But cheating is something that is unthinkable for me to even imagine him doing. I ripped the note apart, like I had wanted to and watched with great pleasure how I couldn't see what was standing on it anymore.

Someone is playing with me, trying to break up Michael and me. But it won't happen. I won't let it happen!

He's the best thing that have ever happened to me after my parents decided to divorce, he is the one who is holding me up and helping me through the difficult time I am having at this moment. The person who wrote the note couldn’t possibly know how much Michael is helping and supporting me, let alone loving me.

Maybe he or she just sees the facts, that Michael is a teacher and I am a student, and not the fact that we love each other like nobody else. Our love is different, not just that is forbidden that is just some extra bonus, but we also need each other. Somehow, we depend on the other one, and we can't even think about living without the other person. It's unthinkable.

Someone cleared their throat behind me, and I almost had a heart attack by the shock. I hadn't even heard anybody come. I spun around coming face to face with the person that just had cleared his throat. By the sight that met me, my heart continued beating fast.

"Jesus! You scared me.''

For a moment I forgot that we were fighting and everything was just normal, but then I remember his coldness earlier.

He forced a tight smile, how I could see that it was forced was something I've learned to notice. His eyes never get the same sparkle in them such as he get when he is truly happy and not forcing anything to the surface.

For a second I saw his eyes travel to the crumbled notes on the floor and some of it which was still in my locker, my heart took a leap but calmed down when he didn't seem to care the slightest about them.

"Why aren't you in class?'' he questioned.

I knew better than to shrug, that would just upset him. He hates it when people don't uses words, but face expression and body language.

"I was on my way, why aren't you in your class?''

I tried to tease him, looking up through my thick eyelashes and twinkle a little more with them than necessary. It worked out better than I had thought; he cracked a genius smile, making my inside melt like butter on a warm summer day. That smile was natural, one of his natural ones that I love.

He looks so much alike my brother when he was younger. When my brother wasn't one of our dads little servants that always does things on commands, but when he was a young boy with a wish to explore the world. To live his life and just enjoy everything, now he is a robot.

It makes me sad seeing him waste his life on our dad's big company, not only makes the job him into a work machine but he also is always looking tired and exhausted.

"I was looking after you, to say sorry,'' he didn't need to say anymore, I was beyond happy for his apology.

And to shut him up before he said anything more I kissed him full on the lips, not caring if he still was a little upset with me. Everything will work out in the end...

He deepened the kiss, turning the small kiss into a French one. I almost forgot to breathe properly; his touch was sending me into a haze of pure bliss. My mind didn't seem to care about the fact that we were kissing in the hallway, a dangerous place to show our love.

But Michael realized fast where we were and pulled away, a frown slipped onto my face for a split second before I pouted at him.

"Not here, someone can see us,'' he explained, even though I knew why.

"So what,'' I responded and leaned up to kiss him again.

My lips were craving his and all I wanted now was to feel his soft lips on mine again, just forget everything for a small moment.

"Anna,'' he said sternly, pushing me away with his hands and holding them on my shoulders. As if that was the only way he could keep me from jumping at him at any time. At first I was a little hurt by his rejection, but ignored it quickly. He was right though; I didn't know what had come over me.

I smiled sheepishly, raising my eyebrows in a silent question if I was forgiven.

"Sorry, you're just so damn sexy, I can't keep my hands away from you,'' I said.

He chuckled and shook his head, and didn't seem to remove his hands away from my shoulders. More or less, he began to softly massage them, and my body leaned in automatically.

"Wait for me after school, we're going home to me,''

"Sure.''

He couldn't possibly be screwing around with other girls... 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe a little bit boring (?) I don't know. I've just not been in the mood to write anything, it's really frustrating!

~Kamillasrl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 10.6K 37
(Completed and being spellchecked) A student and a sexy gym teacher. 5 year difference, forbidden love, and a good girl bad boy story. Rose doesn't k...
12.2M 63.6K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
34 8 8
An impossible and forbidden love, heartbreaking pasts and a couple that will fight against all odds to stay together. Jack and Scarlett are reunited...
170K 3.2K 24
||Teenage Student Affair Novel|| • "How did we end up like this?" "I fell in love with you, and you fell in love with me." "But you have a wife and k...