RAINING DIAMONDS

By TheTeaHoney

[***WARNING**18+] This story contains abusive contents such as dark romance, torture, violence, abuse, and et... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

1

2.6K 68 4
By TheTeaHoney

💋

******

Onika's alarm rang for her to get up ,she had to hurry and get ready for work. Tiredness laid on her eyes as she looked at the clock.

8:30 the clock read.

"Different day, same shit." She cussed to herself soon after went to the bathroom and started brushing her teeth.

After Onika was done she hurriedly got ready and made her way downstairs.

"Bye grandma no time to talk, work is calling." She hugged her grandma goodbye.

"Ok don't forget to let me know when you're back in the house so I know you're safe Onika." Her Grandma said treading lightly with a hot cup of coffee in her hands.

"I will, love you." She said before she left out the door eating a strawberry pop tart. She made it to her bus stop, right when the bus was coming down the street and then headed to work.

***

Onika had finally made it to her job, where she has been working for a little over three months. She enjoyed this job. They had a great pay but what she liked about it more was that their food was even better.

"Onika, you look beautiful as always." Her manager, Rachel, greeted as Onika came through the restaurant door.

"Thank you." Onika smiled, feeling enlightened by the compliment.

Onika looked around the big restaurant and saw that they were busy today. Everyone taking orders and making food. The restaurant was filled with the smell of steak, onions and wine.

"I have something special you have to do today. I'll give you a raise for the hours you've worked this week." Right when Rachel said this Onika was all ears.

"And what might the special something be?" Onika asked.

"We have important people coming in today and they are not to be played with.
Rachel had a serious tone to her voice.
"All I need you to do is serve them and put on the best attitude for these men."

"Okay.." Onika then stopped, she thought it was weird how Rachel was making the situation seem.

"They will be in the VIP section of the restaurant so they will be upstairs." Rachel mentioned.

Onika automatically knew these people didn't care about spending money. The VIP section cost a good dime.
She still had a few questions but ignored them and quickly got to work.

****

Onika didn't know what time the people were coming. She guessed whenever they wanted to. It's been 6 hours into her shift and she was about to go haywire.

"Ugh these people take forever." She complained to her coworker, Michelle who has been organizing the tables.

"It has been a good minute, maybe they canceled." Michelle said, then looking at the clock.

"Hopefully, I'm tired of people today." Onika sighed while wiping off the last table in the restaurant.

The door then swung open, there was a gust of wind that came through the restaurant as the men stepped inside. They all had suits, some looked mean, some looked like they were straight out of a movie. Their demeanor was cold and dark.
Onika and Michelle observed the men from afar, one of them had accidentally flashed their gun, giving the ladies a clear view but quickly
Rachel then popped up out of nowhere and greeted the men. She then started leading them upstairs to their table.

"Something tells me you should be careful around them, Onika." Michelle looked worriedly.

"I will Chelle, I'm sure I can handle this." Onika quickly reassured knowing that she was still trying to convince herself the same thing.

Onika headed upstairs and when she entered the room Rachel was leaving heading back downstairs but didn't forget to wink at Onika before she did.

Onika approached the table full of men, some speaking in their original tongue, they were already smoking cigars and pouring drinks.

"Hello I'm Onika, I'll be serving you all today, so any ideas of what we can get started with." She greeted the men with a bright smile with her paper and pen.

She couldn't lie she was a bit nervous and tried avoiding making eye contact with anyone in the room but her eyes couldn't help but observe.
Soon enough she sees the man at the end of the table staring hard. Analyzing all of her.

He was more than handsome, he was art. His bone structure was beautiful. He wore a black suit that hugged his physique and a gold earring in his left ear. His hair black like India ink, slicked back and cut to perfection. Onika swore his eyes were almost silver, as she gazed into his eyes. He was perfect and everything you would imagine a man to be.

She never laid her eyes on someone more appealing.

Onika then stopped their staring contest, she looked away and started taking orders of ones she thought she heard. After she was done she said her farewells and would be back in a few.
Onika made her way down stairs. Soon greeted by Michelle.

"Soo everything going good?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah they're no biggie." Onika said without mentioning the staring contest she swore was nothing.

"Well while you were up there, I found out who they were." Michelle said.

"Ok spill, who are they?" Onika asked while handing the chef the men's orders.

"They are The Diamonds." Michelle said looking at Onika like she was supposed to know.

"Okay, Chelle, hun that doesn't tell me anything." Onika giggled.
Michelle looked surprised at Onika not knowing who they were.

"They are dangerous, the cruelest men of New York City and they're the last people you wanna owe money too." Michelle said in a whispering tone.
"There are so many stories about how those men slaughtered people's whole generations for playing with them."

"They are the kingpin, the Mafia." Michelle finally explained.

When Michelle said this Onika could feel a sense of fear creep up on her. She knew all she had to do was serve them and go about her way but something told her this was her time to leave.

Onika tried to shake her anxiety off and get back to work but all she could do was just stay in her head.

***

Finally the food was done. Onika was taking two whole trays full of steak platters and they weren't lightweight at all. With some assistance from Michelle who was holding three very expensive wine bottles. They entered the room full of laughter and smoke. Making the ladies choke on the air a little, they went over to the men who were now gambling.

Onika started placing the hot plates on the table and when she finally made it to the last person, it was Him.

The man she was having a staring contest with earlier.

She placed the plate in front of him, feeling his gaze on her, she glanced over at him confirming his eyes were still glued on her, so then she continued to stare back. His silver eyes were captivating. Onika felt like she could stare at him all day.

Onika thought why not smile at the man, since they were literally eye fucking each other.

Onika soon then gave him a tight lipped smile, showing her big dimples and to Onika's surprise the man flashed his bright white teeth showing the devilish grin plastered upon his face.

"Hasta luego Hermosa." He spoke right before she took her last glance at him, not knowing what he had said she headed back down the steps with Michelle.

*****

Chapter 1 complete 😝😝!!

Instagram: jaydasuaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 9K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
2.4K 172 7
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑 : aftermath ▁ Five years ago, Melanie fell in love with Miko, an attractive mechanic she met by chance. After finding out his deepest...
1.8M 74.6K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
1.6M 84.1K 47
"You no tell this girl that I said, I want no relations with a darkie?" She spat to me, making my eyes go wide. What? I thought to myself and Gio tr...