HIWAGA | tk | ✓

By rhodori

- in which jungkook abducts the mysterious omega prince of baekje, but things does not go as planned. top!jun... More

Prologue
1. the truth
2. dare scream?
3. finally free
4. you're mean
5. lots to unravel
6. save him
7. change of plans
8. what now?
9. cuddles n smiles
10. a bad start
11. colorless
12. job hunt?
13. not so shy
14. challenge
15. wont forget
16. home
17. young love
18. blooming
19. first kiss
20. obstacles
21. take it slow
22. the newcomers
23. confessions
24. naive?
25. his first
26. a duel
27. drift apart
28. lost love
29. to nothing
30. abyss
31. crimson red
32. prisoners
33. good greed
34. to love
35. new dreams
37. the revival
38. surprises
39. an eternity
40. mates
41. weak for u
42. reunited
43. happy months
44. reward
45. parenthood
Epilogue

36. solutions

11.7K 854 122
By rhodori

even if the worst of it was over, still there were uncertainties regarding the future of baekje.

"i dont want a life in this palace and definitely dont want to rule" was what taehyung said in their small meeting with their friends group.

the meeting was more than necessary considering none of them could sleep when they know there are thousands out there looking upto them now.

"but i dont want to leave the people uncertain too--we will have to find another solution" he added, already feeling too stressed as he leaned further onto jungkooks chest.

taehyung had went out today to meet and assure people.

"there are no crops, my prince-"

"pups are dying of malnutrition-"

"high taxes-- no supplies in infirmarys-- no money--"

it was overwhelming for taehyung to hear all there sufferings and the omega had promised them to help them, reducing the taxes being the first order he let out.

"we'll find a way, cherry" jungkook kissed his omega on his lap, hands protectively on the others middle as he's been doing lately and lips trailing over taehyungs scent glands soothingly.

none of their friends made any comments even if the couples were grossly cute infront of them- they thinking that maybe it was due to the seperation.

yes, taehyung still hadn't broke the news of pregnancy to anyone, waiting till seokjin arrives here along with any villagers who want to move back to their homeland.

"tae, what happened to hanjae?" jimin had asked amidst the meeting, the betas voice still gravely from the cough.

just at the mention of hanjae's name, jungkook had rumbled in displeasure, hands tightening around his omega possessively.

"he is dead." that was all taehyung said and jungkook was really pleased with the response.

"uh? i wanted to kill that fucker myself" jimin grumbled under his breath, then proceeding to cough at the irritation in his throat.

the meeting was adjourned, all of them going to their respective rooms, meanwhile namjoon sulking behind them, impatient to see his mate.

□□□

"- his body is too weak now, he will need to eat more healthy" first thing in the morning, jungkook had visited the healer who checked taehyung.

the infirmary, somewhat close to the palace was basically a hut, with herbs of all sorts planted outside and few beds placed parallel inside it.

"there could be complications if he wont gain back his strength-" jungkook tensed at the words,
"it could harm both the omega and the pup-" jungkook had growled low at the words, but the healer remained unfaced.

"we- were planning to mate. will that cause trouble?" jungkook had asked, albeit a bit shy, looking up at the old healer hopefully.

"no, that will be good for the omega actually-" the healer had supplied and jungkook had breathed out in relief.

then after many more questions to the healer regarding pregnancy, which was a topic jungkook had absolutely no knowledge on, the old healer had went inside and brought a book, almost throwing it at the alpha.

"read." the healer had stated, before going inside with a hand on her aching spine.

'Pregnancy guide for first time parents'
the title of the book stared at him.

□□□

"--you know our pup is the size of a grain of rice now?!" jungkook had his head buried in the pregnancy book, eyes narrowed as he slowly read through the handwritten paragraphs.

"thats so-- tiny" jungkook almost said in awe before eagerly going to the next paragraph. the omega giggled, endeared, from where he had his head resting on the alphas shoulder while munching on some mangoes and blueberries that the alpha brought for him.

"it says you should not eat pineapples or papayas-" the alpha read out loud.

"but i love pineapples!" taehyung huffed.

"uh huh- not for the next nine months" jungkook shook his head, mentally noting to tell minsun to throw away all the pineapples in the kitchen before resuming his reading.

taehyungs heart was doing somersaults inside him, his omega crooning at his alphas enthusiasm to take care of him and their pup, but jungkook was stressing too much for his liking.

"hey give me some attention too~" taehyung whined pawing at jungkooks biceps.

"you always have my attention, cherry" jungkook said as a matter of fact, finally placing the book down to turn to his omega.

"then kiss me" taehyung puckered his lips and jungkook had smiled before giving a peck.

taehyungs eyes flew open.
"-kiss more" the omega whined again, straddling the alphas thighs.

so jungkook kissed him more; slotting their lips together, tasting mangoes on his lips, until taehyung was panting breathless.

taehyung was very much needy by the end of it, face flushed and hands more daring on the alphas torso.

"my rut comes in two weeks-" jungkook had then said, hands wandering up taehyungs thighs now exposed through the slit of the robe and taehyung only whined at the insinuation.
two weeks. two weeks until they can mate.

"will mark you up and make you mine" jungkook rumbled, fingers digging into the flesh of the omegas inner thighs.

"yes i want that-" taehyung nearly trembled, eyes rolling back in his head when jungkook began to suck a hickey right on taehyungs neck where the mating mark would go.

they were so lost in each other that they barely noticed the rhythmic sound echoing through the room.

thud thud thud, went the knocks on the door.

jungkook grumbled in frustration, with taehyung squirming in displeasure, both trying to catch their breath.

when the knocks continued jungkook got off the bed, then pulling taehyungs clothes to place before sauntering to the door, then opening it with an unnecessary amount of force.

it was namjoon.

"i guess i came at the wong time?" namjoon scrunched his nose at the mingled scents in the air.

"what is it, hyung?" jungkook grumbled.

"uh i came to give this book to taehyung-" the tall alpha said and at the mention of his name taehyung too came to the door, taking the book from namjoons hand.

"i found it in the palace library. i think this might help us-" namjoon this time said seriously, before taking retreating steps back.
"and i had people cleaning up the library-- it was too dusty" namjoon shook his head, clearly annoyed at the way he had seen the books damaged.

taehyung uttered a small 'thankyou' and jungkook closed the door as namjoon left.

"now now where were we-" jungkook already had his hands back around the omegas waist.

"no, let me look at this first-" taehyung was curiously peering at the book, already waddling towards the bed to start reading it.

"b-but cherry--" jungkook was dumbstruck, almost stomping as he followed after the omega.

five minutes later-

"-whoa there are kingdoms without monarchy?" taehyung was too invested in the book, quickly skimming through sentences.

"-they have parliaments and citizens elect their leaders, jungkook" the omega was in awe.

" prali-- what?" jungkook narrowed his eyes at the book in a language foreign to him, whose edges were corroded and is an ugly yellow colour.

"this could work!" taehyung was wiggling in happiness, boxy smile directed at his alpha.

"yeah?" all of jungkooks annoyance melted away with that smile.

taehyung then leaned onto jungkooks embrace, feeling much relaxed, soothed by the calming scents of his alpha.

jungkook was so goddamn proud of his cherry. taehyung was just so strong and brave- he felt too lucky to have him.

"it will work" jungkook encouraged softly, kissing the crown of the rosey mop of hair.

sometimes the best thing to do was to just believe that things will work out- less worries, no stress and just tell oneself that the best is yet to come,

that they can find a future for baekje and also for themselves,

a future with his soon to be mate and his pup.

□□□

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 421 10
When an anonymous threat transcends upon their kingdom and his son, Omega Jeon jungkook's father decides for his son to get married to his other half...
1M 58.5K 55
Kim Seokjin an independent omega meets a dominant and demanding Alpha, Kim Taehyung. HR: #1Taejin #2 Jin #2 BTS #1 Toptaehyung #1 alphaxomega Starte...
898K 31.7K 34
Completed 🔞Lots and Lots of smut🔞 💜 Jungkook and Taehyung are mates. However, their packs are enemy packs. Taehyung is pretending to be an alpha a...
204K 8.2K 15
'I, Jeon Jungkook, rejected you Omega as my Mate' 'Traitor!' Omegaverse || Taekook FF || 🐺 Top_Kook Bottom_Tae 🏆Highest Ranking 🥇#1 taegguk Starte...