the secret of Stiles

By MCF135

what if Stiles , the weak humain of the pack was in reality not so humain ? everyone in the pack always put S... More

the trick
a night in the woods
a night in the woods ( Derek view )
a new creature
it's a...what ?
what do you want !
what do you want ! ( Derek view )
this can't be possible...right ?
this can't be possible...right ? ( Stiles view )
a night to find answers
a night to find answers ( pt2 )
a night to find answers ( pt 2 )( Derek view )
a day in hell
a day in hell ( pt2 )
a day in hell ( pt2 ) (Derek view )
are you ok ?
are you ok ( Derek view )
who are you !?
what am I going to do ?!
we finally found you
it's your choice
what a long day...
what happened here ?
memory of the past
you're...HERE !
that's weird , you're weird !
why is it so...cold ?
He knows !
go on expose my life...bit-
oh...well that's new
! important !
you aren't telling me everything !
I'm sorry...whAT !
your questions are stupid !
you're in my head
Scott what do you do !?
Scott you're crazy !
Derek ?
something to tell me uh ?
you can trust me
I'll Kill Him
I've Been Waiting To Do This!
What Is Going On !?
Hospital
A/n !

get out Scott !!!

7.6K 196 141
By MCF135

                           -Allison-

Al:Ok...it's not only friendship , you're right Scott .

Sc:I knew it...i-it's great , really...I support you guys I-I'm happy to see that you're ready to be happy again , even if it's with someone else...

Al:That's super kind of you to say all that Scott , but ! It's true that I feel bad for not telling you earlier that...me and Stiles are best friend...Scott looked shocked , his eyes were wide open and his face was white , just like he'd seen a ghost

Sc:Best friend...? But Stiles is my best friend !

Al:Uuuuh...I'm his...girl best friend...

Sc:His girl best friend ? Does this really  exist ?

Al:...yeees...?

Sc:But why didn't you tell me ? If you had explained it I would've understood . Wait , when did you guys even became close ? HOW did you guys became close !?

Al:O-Oh it was eummmh...not so long ago just a few mo-weeks , just a few weeks !

Sc:Oh , ok then ! Does...does that mean I still have a chance with you...?

Al:U-uh...a , a chance with me ? I mean...yes-no...I don't know ! I have no idea i-you , you kinda caught me off guard...

Sc:O-Oh...yes I get it , don't think too much about what I said...or...if you imagine that there's still something between us then...then think about it and give me an answer...o-of course you have all the time you need !

Al:Thank you Scott , I'll think about it...thanks for letting me the time I need but I don't want to give you false hope or anything...

Sc:It's ok take you're time .

Al:Thanks , I really need to go tho ! Stiles probably need me , I saw him run in the house and I'm sure something is bugging him .

Sc:He didn't tell me , he is not going to tell you either , I'm sorry Allison but him and I have been best friend since forever and if he don't talk to me about it he for sure won't tell you .

Part of this was true , they've been best friend forever but what he don't know is that me and Stiles tell each other everything . Absolutely everything , he knows I would never judge him and I know he'll never judge me either . And I also know that right now he is waiting for me to join him in his room and is dying to tell me everything that happened . And what I'm also sure is that I'm going to get a text from him , asking me to meet him in three , two , one...and there it goes !

Al:Oops...I said looking down at my phone seeing that it was in fact Stiles

Sc:What's up ?

Al:Stiles just texted me to join him upstairs so we could talk , gotta go !

Sc:Wait what !

I didn't let him the chance of finishing his sentence that I had already ran upstairs . I knocked on Stiles door with our secret code , we invented the code in case we were in danger and to be able to know that it's really us . Three fast knock a pause , one knock a pause and finally two last knock . As soon as I finished the door open violently and I see Stiles with a panicked face .

Al:Wow...what's up ?

St:We need to talk ! I have a huge problem and you're going to help me !

Al:Yes , that was already the plan Stiles . Stop panicking...wait is it...classe A or more like classe C ?

St:Classe M ! Allison that's super important , you don't get it ! That's my life that is in question !?

Al:You're dying ?

St:Ye-what ! No , of course I'm not !

Al:Then...you want me to go get the soda and curly fries ? Or is it not in the level ?

St:Allison there's no time , just come in !

Al:Ok ok I'm coming !

_______________________________________

                           -Scott-

I couldn't believe it ! Was Stiles really trusting Allison more then me when they're only friends for a couple of weeks , that's impossible ! We've known each other since kindergarden and he tell me everything , always , everything...

Ly:My , my ! Scott , why are you doing this face ?

Sc:What do you mean ?

Ly:Well why do you do this face ?

Sc:What's the matter with my face ?

Ly:Scott...you're doing the same face as when Allison and you broken up .

Sc:Well...something's up with Stiles and he won't tell me , but he's telling Allison without any hesitation...

Ly:...Oh ! That's it ? I thought you'll say something that actually mattered .

Sc:What ? Of course it matters , my best friend is willing to tell a girl who he is friend with for only like what , three weeks instead of his best friend since forever !

Ly:Why are you acting surprise ?

Sc:Because he always tells me everything !

Ly:Eummmh...Scott , I'm really saying that to help you , don't get me wrong please ! It's just that...you totally ignored him for such a long time , you rejected him and kicked him out of most of the pack meetings like he was garbage and never tell him about the supernatural things that happens in town lately . If you don't tell him anything , he won't tell you anything either...

I couldn't believe my ears , did Lydia just tried to tell me that I wasn't a good best friend ? I only hide things from Stiles to protect him and she dare to accuse me of being rude at him ?! I tell Stiles everything , minus the new supernatural threat in town , the problem of the pack , when we go on patrols , where we go during the full moon , when we organise pack meetings and that's all ! He wouldn't close himself just for that , does she think she's funny when she talks about stuff that she doesn't know ? She doesn't know Stiles like me and I know that my best friend would not stop talking to me just because I try to protect him . I'm starting to think that Lydia is trying to make fun of me by saying stupid things that she don't even know . She really need to be put at her place !

Sc:What . Did . You . Say to me ? I ask with my alpha voice

Ly:N-no-nothing ! I have no idea what I'm talking about , you're right ! H-he probably just...I look at her with my alpha eyes , she doesn't knows what she's talking about , and know she's making conclusion . Does she never understand ? I-I mean...I don't know what's going on with Stiles , I can ask him if that's what you want...

Sc:No , I don't need your help with my best friend , you don't know him I any ways so stop jumping on conclusion . Especially if they are dumb one.

Ly:Y-yes...I'm sorry...

Sc:You better be ! Now get out of here !

It's decided ! I'll go and spy on Stiles and Allison since no one is able to help me , I'll handle things into my own hands . I start to go up the stairs
And held my ear against Stiles door , with my werewolfs senses I could hear better then a human would but I still struggled which is weird...maybe the door is in special wood that Deaton made so it would protect Stiles . Oh well , it doesn't change the fact that I need to hear what's those two are talking about in there !

Despite my trouble hearing what they were saying , I could hear some parts of their conversation

St:I don't know wh...I'm definitely not over her that's im...

Al:Wh...ou mean ? From what you're telli...are totally over L...

St:I alr...ou I can't be !

Al:B...on't feel...ame then bef...do you ?

St:No , I don...ut it doesn't mea...ything !

Are they talking about...love problems ? But the only girl Stiles ever loved is Lydia and today he seemed happy to see that she considered spending more time with him . Wait...if Stiles stopped "talking to me" like Lydia said , is it possible that Stiles has a secret lover ! But who would it be ? It can't be Allison since they are talking about it together , but who else could it be ?

Is she even in the pack ? Could it by any chances be Malia ? I mean she seems to hate him but maybe it's just an act so no one would suspect anything...but what's the point in hiding their relationship ? It's not like Malia is dating someone else and Stiles either , so there's not point in hiding it . Plus they're either really good at hiding it or they aren't dating at all , I've never caught any subtly eye contact or any body touch between them...

In the pack if it's not Allison or Malia then it leave us with...ERICA ! That actually make sense , I remember her saying that she had a crush on Stiles before she was bitten by Derek . She must have never lost her feelings for him and they ended up together because now she's prettier I guess he finally noticed her too .

I still can't believe it , Stiles has been dating Erica and never told me about it ! But wait...they...Stiles and Allison just talked about him loosing his feeling for the girl he liked...so Stiles and Erica has been dating but now he lost feelings for her ? Maybe he likes Lydia more...but...that doesn't explain why he's telling Allison about it and not me !

I was so angry ! I felt betrayed , Stiles was trusting someone else more then his own best friend , his own brother ! At the thought , I burst into the room and saw them siting on the bed . Their head shot up and turned their head to face me with shocked expressions on them .

St:Scott ! How long have you been here ? Wait...were you listening our conversation !

Sc:Of course I was , Stiles you're suppose to be my best friend ! I get it Allison is your " girl best friend " or whatever ! But your friends for like three weeks , and we are since forever !? How could you trust her more then me , when I do everything for you !

St:Scott ! If I'm not telling you things it's because you left me , and when I was all alone the only person who was there for me was Allison ! I refuse to tell you things because you hide things from me too , I didn't know if I could trust you anymore...and this prove once more that I , in fact can't...

Al:What the fuck Scott ! Why even were you listening !?

Sc:Because it's not normal that he tells you something that he doesn't tell me ! I know much more about him then you'll will and I'll never accept to be replaced like that ! I'm not going to stay still when I see my best friend being stolen away from me under my nose !

St:But I don't belong to you Scott...

Sc:What ? Of course you do !

Al:You wanted to know if we still had a chance together Scott ! Allison said Standing up from the bed

Sc:Yes but what does it have to do with all this ?

Al:Well the answer is no Scott !

Sc:W-what ? But y-you were willing to think about it !

Al:And I did !

Sc:But it was only 5 minutes ago...

Al:Well I made my decision the moment you decided that coming in this room and spying on us was the best idea ! Stiles is a person , he makes his own choices and if he don't want to talk to you there must be a reason and you need to respect it . How can you even think of calling yourself his best friend when you can't even respect his privacy ! How can I trust you if even your best friend can't ? I don't want to be just " Scott's girlfriend " I want to be " Allison Argent " , not just a puppet you own and play with until you get bored of me and throw me away . So no Scott , the answer is no !

_______________________________________

Hey guys !!!!!! This is the end of this chapter , I hope you enjoy reading it 💕 , it has +2150 words in it , which is pretty long , I'm not going to lie I love when there's argument between them even if at the same time it hurts me because I feel like what I say is true in the show and that original Scott ( the one from the series ) will never know this because they never gotten into those real argument when they tell each other all they have on their hearts ( I feel like the only time it actually happened was when Stiles told Scott that some of them had to get their hands dirty and that some of them had to be humans , and I think  that's why this sentence was so powerful . Anyway I'm talking too much and nobody reads this anyways ! 😌👍 ) Thanks for the support , all your comments make me happy and encourage me to continue . Now all I have to say is...bye ! And see you in the next chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
20.4K 507 14
The nogitsune may be gone but what if he had left something behind in Stiles, something dark and evil that only Stiles knew about. Stiles tried to hi...
23.6K 1K 41
Summary~ What if things didn't reach the point of Stiles actually leaving? What if the hellhound came earlier than expected? What if through all thi...
44.9K 1.4K 19
Stiles Stilinski isn't your ordinary boy. Some may call him a freak, others may call him a monster or cursed, when in reality, he was merely born wit...