SHIESTY

By TrilllQueen

"I'll never snitch on you daddy, I'll hold a brick for you, daddy" More

prologue+face claims
Heat Wave
Point and Shoot
Opp Stoppa
Hate It Here
Real Acquainted
Parental Unit
Smart Investment
Carnival
Money Making Machine
Too Close to Touch
Onna Block
You've Got Potential
Flewed Out
The 411
Exotic Pack
F*ck A Friend Zone
Sober Thoughts
So Fetch
Speak Your Truth
Filler
Fingers Crossed
The Principles
Sorry For The Wait
The Box
Behind The Glass
Damn Triple Homicide
Soul Ties

Making Plays

2.6K 209 112
By TrilllQueen

"Damn it's cold as fuck in here" I said as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Don't get in here complaining" Jordan laughed as he drove down the street.

"Were you about to head somewhere?" I asked glancing back at the bag.

"Where would I be headed this late?" He glanced over at me before turning his attention back to the road.

"Shit ion know you tell me" I replied, "But if you gotta bring somebody they lil tre 5 just make it quick cause my stomach touching my back"

Jordan looks at me again and starts laughing. "What're you even talking about?"

"Nothing nevermind" I said shaking my head. After seeing that big wad of cash he pulled out earlier there was no doubt in my mind that he was anything but a drug dealer. Maybe even a card cracker.

"Don't nobody sell drugs, I own a couple auto shops around the city " Jordan corrected me.

"Oh shit my fault"

I kind of felt bad for assuming this young black man had to have money from either scamming or dealing drugs. It's such a shitty assumption to make.

"It's cool" Jordan replied, "Did you want Canes?" Jordan asked glancing over at me.

"If that's what you want then yeah" I nodded my head.

"You wanna go somewhere and sit down or you need to get back home?"

"I mean we can just sit in the car and eat" I told him with a shrug.

"Nah ion sit in cars"

"Oh so that's where you draw the line? Sitting in the car" I teased causing him to laugh.

"You think you funny huh?"

"Look all I'm saying is you better be careful getting sucked up by random hoes. Ya dick gon fall off"

"Who said she was random?"

"Oop. Well excuse me then" I replied "What's open this late?

"You cool with Waffle House?"

"It's 1am on a friday night. Muhfuckas finna be in there drunk and loud as fuck"

"Sounds fun to me" He laughed and shrugged his shoulder "A show and a meal for the price of one. You can't beat that"

He sat back in his seat and turned up the radio blasting EST Gee. At every stop light we were the center of attention because he had the nerve to have the windows down as well.

"I ain't stopping shit, catch me if you can. Just this month sixty G's off pants. I'm not, I'm not fucking no fan" He rapped bobbing his head to the beat.

I couldn't help but look at him as he drove. His seat was far back and his left hand was holding the bottom of steering while the right rested on the armrest. I don't know what it is about him that's so attractive but he's so damn handsome.

"What?" He smiles looking over at me.

"This your song huh?" I chuckled playing off my gaze.

"Hell yeah" He reached and turned the volume up even more.

We arrived to Waffle House about 3 songs later and sure enough the restaurant was jumping. He sat down in the seat that gave him a perfect view of the restaurant, as always.

"Unh unh I wanna watch too" I said sitting in the booth beside him.

"If you wanna be close to me just say that" Jordan says moving over a little bit.

"Please don't make me throw up" I quickly retorted. I grabbed the menu and began to skim it even though I already knew what I wanted.

"So you said our block gon get busy this summer?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah most definitely. From all the kids running up and down the block. The barbecues, the niggas sitting outside, it be a lot going on at all times"

"Whatchu be getting into? You be in the streets?"

"Of course, I'm a city girl. That's where home is" I replied with a smile "But sadly I gotta throw in the towel cause I gotta work. I need a car"

"You a city girl on the city bus, that's crazy"

"Ahkikiki"

"When you start work?"

"Monday" I sighed rolling my eyes. I wasn't looking
forward to it but the bag clearly isn't going to chase me so I have to start chasing it.

"Where you working at?"

"I can't tell you all that. Ion need you stalking me"

"Hey my name is Angie can I get y'all started with drinks?" The waitress stated.

"Sprite" We both said in unison.

"2 sprites, I'll be right back"

"I think that's your brother right there" Jordan said.

"Hahaha very funny" I rolled my eyes and kept scanning the menu hoping for something new to catch my eye.

"Nah I'm dead ass"

I looked up from the menu and sure enough it was DJ and all his friends. "Awe hell" I sighed. "Maybe he won't see me"

"He walking over" Jordan laughed.

"That's what you wore out the house?" I could hear DJ's voice say.

"Uhhh yeah"

"And what the hell you doing out the house this late?" DJ questioned furrowing his eyebrows me.

"The same thing you're doing...eating" I replied in a duh tone.

"Y'all talk or something?" He asked looking at Jordan.

"I have a boyfriend" I interjected before Jordan even had the chance to respond.

"Peep how I wasn't talking to you" DJ retorted. He turned his attention back to Jordan for him to answer.

"We just friends" Jordan stated.

DJ nods his head approvingly. "Go home after this, it's late"

"I will"

"Make sure she straight" DJ tells Jordan before dapping up with him.

"I gotchu"

"What was that?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Why did he ask you and not me?"

"Issa dude thing" Jordan shrugged his shoulder.

"What's the thing?"

"Fix ya face" He chuckled shaking his head at me. I hadn't even realized I was still scrunching up my face at him.

"Are you gonna tell me what it is?"

"He was just tryna see how I'm moving n if I'm tryna get with you on the low, that's all"

"Why would he expect you to be honest? I would just lie"

"Nah if I was tryna fuck with you I would've told him. What he gon do?" Jordan shrugged again.

"Beat yo ass"

"That's supposed to make me not want you?"

"Touché" I replied.

The waitress finally came back with our drinks and took our order after waiting a while. The restaurant was packed and she seemed to be the only person taking orders so we couldn't even fault her.

We ate our food and just watched all the drunk people in the restaurant bicker with each other until we were ready to go.The waitress set the check on the edge of the table and I pulled my card out quickly.

"Stop playing with me" Jordan replied taking out a fifty dollar bill.

"I got it"

"Put your card up"

"You already paid for me and my friends stuff earlier, I got this. This is the least I can do"

"Girl if he wanna pay let him pay" The waitress laughed and took the cash from Jordan.

"Keep the change" He told her.

"Damn thanks. Enjoy the rest of y'all night" She smiled before walking away.

"I could've paid" I said annoyed as I slid out the booth.

"Consider this me contributing to your car fund. You're welcome" He replied with a chuckle.

Once we got into the car I instantly went to sleep. If we hadn't went out I definitely would have been sleep
already.

"We're here" I heard Jordan say. I opened my eyes and looked around to see that we were in his driveway.

"Damn what you do? Teleport?" I yawned.

"We was in traffic for like forty minutes. Yo ass was slumped the whole time"

"I'm sleepy, you're the one that insisted I get food with you. You practically begged me"

"Man get out my car" Jordan laughed as he took the key out of the ignition and got out the car.

"Alright I'll see you" He gave me a hug, "And make sure your brother know I got you home in one piece"

"I'll be sure to let him know" I laughed. "Night!" I called out as I walked to my front door.

"Goodnight" He replied.

I opened the front door and my mom was sitting on the couch.

"And where the hell have you been? I come home and it's not a single soul in this house" My mom frowned, "Only thing open this late is legs"

"I went to the carnival with Jayda and then we went to Waffle House" I replied as I kicked off my slides at the front door.

"So why were you getting out of Jay's car and not Jayda's?" She was just throwing out questions from left and right.

"You was watching me?" I laughed shaking my head just trying to by more time to come up with another lie. "He lives right next door, you do know that right?"

"Answer the question"

"Jay was there too so I figured I'd ride with him since he was coming home instead of sending Jayda out of her way"

"DJ was there" I made sure to throw that in just to give her peace of mind.

"And where is he at?" She questioned.

"Beats me" I shrugged my shoulders, "Anyways, I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed. Night" I gave her a hug before going to my room. I took a quick shower and did my skin routine before getting in the bed. I've been looking forward to laying down all damn day. I grabbed my phone and rolled over to put it on the charger. I could see Jordan's name on my screen so I clicked the message thread.

"Tell ya mom's I said goodnight" The message read.

"What makes you think she's up?" I typed back.

Just as I was about to put my phone down for the night, Montrell started to call.

"Where you at?" He said before I could even hold the phone up to my ear.

"Ummm at home"

"You went back out tonight?"

By the way he was questioning me I knew he already knew I was out with Jordan. One of his friends was probably in the cut and told him.

"Yeah I got some food. Why? Wassup?"

"With who?" He interrogated.

"My neighbor"

"Who is this nigga? You fucking him or something?"

"Bro what are you even talking about?"

"This is like the thousandth time you've brought up this nigga"

"I didn't bring him up. You asked who I was with so I told you. What's the problem?"

"Dream stop fucking playing with me"

"Ain't nobody playing" I quickly spat back "Go back to hanging out with ya bros. I'm not finna do this tonight, I'm tired"

"That nigga wore you out huh?"

"Man what?" I frowned as if he could see me "Aye get off my phone" I hung up the phone and tossed it to the side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 3.5K 34
This is a South Park fanfic. Okay, I know this will NEVER happen. But just so you know this is a mixture of Stendy & Style. XOXO
140K 5.2K 21
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ...
1M 41.8K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
53.2K 1.4K 56
- to make the right choices - for example: ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ your cards right and you'll never get hurt - updated upload schedule : tuesdays