๐™Š๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž // ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‡๐™€๏ฟฝ...

Od FictionalWorldz

๐ŸŽต๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐ŸŽต After summer break the pack is thrown back into the wh... Viac

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.

Chapter 2

951 29 0
Od FictionalWorldz

"Success, success" Alex heard deep voices around her. "Send her back"

"We have to keep her"

"Send her back!"

Alex awoke with a few staggered breaths, it had been a while since she had a nightmare, only this one wasn't about Allison.

Nevertheless, it wasn't going to bother her. Not on the first day of senior year.

"Good morning" stiles walked in, coffee in hand.

Alex tug the warm mug from his hands, "you're ready?"

"Relax, I gave you an extra 20 minutes. Just while I made some coffee"

Alex smiled tirelessly, "thank you. I did have a weird dream"

"You were sleep talking, You were muttering something... I think it was success"

Alex chuckled "maybe I'm a secret villain in my dreams"

She exasperated dramatically "I better get up or we will be late"

Stiles looked at his girlfriend unsure "Are you okay?"

Alex rested her arms on his shoulders, "don't worry baby, it wasn't about Allison, just a regular weird dream"

"Sorry" he winced.

"Don't be, I promised you if it ever bad again I would tell you. I meant it" Alex reassured, stretching up she kissed his cheek.

"Is that all I get for bringing you coffee?"

Alex smirked, "ive got Morning breath"

Stiles gasped, "You never have morning breath"

"you want me to kiss you that bad?" Alex asked, laughing mid sentence.

"Don't you want to kiss me that bad?"

Alex hummed, she drummed her fingers against the back of his shoulder "god, I just- I don't knows

"Wow" stiles nodded, pulling away from her

"Oh no, of course I do" Alex followed, trying to pull him back.

"No, it's too late"

Alex rolled her eyes, she pulled stiles close to her and kissed him softly.

Stiles pulled away, "morning breath"

Alex hit his chest, her mouth dropped open.

"I'm kidding" stiles grinned.

He pulled Alex closer, his hands now firm around her waist. His lips brushed gently against hers.

"Mm, as much I want this to continue. I have to get ready"

Stiles pulled Alex back, she giggled playfully.

"Stiles, sweetheart. Lydia Martin will milk me if I'm late for the first day of senior year, do you wanna answer to her?"

Stiles shook his head, quietly.

Alex smiled, kissing him one last time "I love when you're smart"

...

Alex walked into AP biology, she spotted Lydia and walked over only to notice a bag was taking her chair.

"Unbelievable" Alex muttered,

"You're late. I'm sorry I held it as long as I could" Lydia apologised.

"Stupid stiles" Alex mumbled, She looked around the room.

Theo nodded from his table, gesturing to the free seat next to him.

"Thank you" Alex said, dropping he books "I can not believe I was late. I knew it was bad idea"

"What was?" Theo asked,

Alex chuckled nervously, "oh, you know.. just that extra coffee"

"So, not your boyfriend?" 

"Excuse me, I am appalled by that accusation. To even think I would jeopardise my-..

"Your seat up the front next to Lydia"

Alex scoffed, "If you knew how smart she is, you'd be fighting for that seat to"

"So you didn't jeopardise that seat for your boyfriend?" Theo teased,

Alex rolled her eyes "what would you know. You came back to beacon hills willingly"

Theo chuckled quietly.

Alex bit back a smirk, "it's nice to have you here"

"It's like I never left you"

Ms finch walked in, bringing the class to a quick silence.

"Welcome to AP Biology. Let's see who's awake. Can somebody tell me what plasmids are"

"Circular, self-replicating DNA molecules often used in cloning proteins." Lydia replied

"Nicely stated, Lydia. Now, can you tell me what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach via parietal cell production of a glycoprotein?" She asked

Lydia hesitated "Uh..."

"B-12." Alex said, absentmindedly scribbling on her notebook.

"Good" she nodded

Theo looked at Alex, confused "How did you-

"When you do things that I can, you learn a lot about your body.. you know to know it's limits"

"What can you do?" He whispered.

"Shh, we are learning" she grinned playfully.

*

Alex spotted Scott, sulking in the steps outside the school. Ms Finch really cornered him in class, Scott was taking a risk to begin with, but  she only reminded him of why.

She walked over to him and took a seat next to him. "you okay?"

"it's the first day and I'm already failing"

Alex softened, ""you are going to do fine, once you concentrate the rest comes easily"

"You trust Theo?" Scott asked, the conversation taking a quick turn.

"Yes" Alex nodded, without hesitation "but I know him, I've known him for years and my opinion might be clouded by my bias"

"What do you think of him?" He asked

"I think he's a good guy, he was human when I knew him and now he seems to be a lone wolf looking for a pack."

"Hey!"

Alex looked behind her, stiles was hurrying over to them. Seeming like he had an emergency.

"You two You're coming with me. Come on"

"We've got a free period" Scott told him

He nodded "So do I. And so does Theo Raeken. Let's go"

Alex sighed "seriously?"

He groaned "yes come on"

Alex didn't bother arguing any further, she knew stiles found it the hardest to trust new people but in his defense, he's been right more then once.

Stiles lead them to the locker room, hurrying them in before their next class started.

As they walked in they both greeted Theo with apologetic smiles, hoping he didn't hold stiles actions against them.

Alex rolled her eyes "Stiles seriously? This.. this isn't necessary"

"Yeah what are we doing here?" Scott asked

"I want to know how you got bit?" Stiles asked Theo, ignoring his friends opinions on the matter

"Stiles" Alex hissed "is that really necessary?"

Theo nodded "it's okay, I'm happy to answer any questions" he complied

"I was skating in a neighbor's empty pool, trying to do a handplant. Nobody was home. I'm not that good of a skateboarder, but I guess I was feeling pretty determined because I completely lost track of time, I didn't even realize that it was night until the yard lights came on." He explained.

"Like I said, I wasn't very good. On my last try I went down and hit hard. Really hard. I was sitting there at the bottom of the pool and I realized something.... I never heard the board come back down" he stopped and swallowed before continuing "It came at me fast. I barely had a chance to turn around before it bit me. Right here" he gestured to his side

"It wasn't an accident. He wanted to turn you" Scott informed him

"Right. So why aren't you part of his pack then?" Why didn't he come back for you?" Stiles questioned further

"Because by the time of my first full moon, he was dead"

"How did you know that?" Alex asked

"I met another one of his pack a couple weeks later. He told me the Alpha that bit me was killed by two of his own Betas. They were twins" he explained.

The three teenagers shared glanced, knowing exactly what betas he was talking about.

"Scott, listen to my pulse." Theo insisted "I'm telling the truth" he assured

"Right Or you just know how to steady your heart rate while you're lying your ass off" stiles accused

"Why would I lie?" Theo asked

"Because maybe you're not who you say you are" stiles glared

Alex faced her boyfriend. Her face stern "would you at least hear him out"

"Okay. In the fourth grade you had an inhaler, I had one too. I remember this day where I ended up in the nurse's office with an asthma attack. A bad one, I was waiting to be taken to the ER. You were waiting for the Principal. You told me what would happen when you go to the ER for asthma. How they give you oxygen, an IV of prednisone,You made it sound easy. Like everything would be okay"

Theo averted his pleading stare to Alex "And Alex... you remember that party before you left, we were pretty close.

Alex felt her eyes widen, "Oh god"

It was one time, the only time she had ever considered sleeping with Theo and she had just so happened to act on that thought. It was an act of rebellion, she had just found out she was moving and she had just discovered what she could do

It was 2 years ago, but she could already feel stiles jealousy rolling off of him.

Stiles looked at Alex with wide eyes "You- you.. you what?"

"Nothing" She shook her head, brushing it away for the moment.

Theo understood the message, "Okay that day before you left, you were so mad  you were leaving again, but we talked and I told you that it didn't mattered where you went it mattered who you went with."

Alex smiled remembering that day. She was so mad about moving, she was so angry at her father but somehow Theo had managed to rationalize the whole situation.

"I've been by myself this whole time. Everybody knows that lone wolves, they don't make it on their own. I swear I'm that same kid from fourth grade. I was hoping you are too"

Before stiles could find another vendetta against the innocent teenager, the bell rang ending the agonizing conversation.

Theo grabbed his bag and flung us over his shoulder."I better not be late for class. You're not the only ones I need to make a good impression on."

Scott turned and looked at stiles with a pleading expression "No. Don't give me that look"

"We have to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes" Scott tried to convince him

"Not this time. All right. I'm right. There's something off about him. I can feel it" stiles said confidently

"Lydia's the psychic. Not you" Scott backed away. Reaching the door he opened it.

"She's not psychic. She's a Banshee. Okay? There's a difference" stiles corrected as the alpha left the Room.

Stiles turned and faced his girlfriend "so" he mouthed "What, what was he talking about at that party?" He asked

Alex breathed , preparing herself for what was to come next "you remember when the sacrifices were being made and virgins were the first ones and you wanted to have sex right away... I told you at a party before I left I..."

Stiles eyes widened "y-you and theo"

Alex nodded "Yes.. but it was 2 years ago, I was in sophomore and I wanted to retaliate against my parents for making me move again" she justified

"I don't need you going all jealous boyfriend on me. It was a long time ago and it meant absolutely nothing. I love you"

He sighed "yeah I'm sorry"

"You know that you mean the world to me right?" She asked

"Yes" he answered

"Well I can be with on this if you want. You haven't been wrong before But, would it hurt to try give him a little benefit of the doubt" She asked

"Yes. Yes it would" stiles nodded

"It was worth a try" she shrugged

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.3K 38
๐ŸŽต๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐ŸŽต Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
14.3K 144 47
Eliza Stilinski just wanted a normal school year this year, but obviously she wasn't going to get that, with the arrival of an old friend and new thr...
14.4K 452 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
2.5K 109 17
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE โŒ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gรฉvaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...