Knock Knock [ SIN AU ]

By xNyxxxxxxxxx

Pregnant omega Seokjin knocks on his neighbour's door. --- ABO MPreg Sliiiiiiiightly mature More

Prologue
The Words Around
Greetings
Bumping Into Bumps
How To Lure A Pregnant Omega
Held Back Thoughts Can Be Embarrassing
Fuck You Hormones
The Heart's Warm And Honeyed Passion
A Helping Hand Would Be Nice
Shop For Information, With Permission Of Course...
Fate Is Sometimes A Piece Of Shit
The New Comer Who Is Just A Friend
Projection
Trust Your Instincts
Confectionary Project
Came To Get Some But...
Worries And Trust Problems
Behind The Scenes
Let's Confirm Now, Shall We?
The Return Of The Alpha
Is You Into That? [Into that, Is You Into That? Uh-Huh]
Some Promises Are Meant To Be Cherished
First Meetings And Resolutions
Bad Timings And Just Too Many Things To Take Care Of
Cramping And Crumbling
Presenting Your Fated Mate! Enter Stage Left
The Night Before
A Declaration of...
Planning Plans
Inconvenient Approaches
Confidence Booster
Fate Or Coincidence?
The Break
Post Phase
Ooh You Naughty Wackus Bonkus ⚠
Switch
Behind His Back
Late Night Croffles
The Group's Welcome Back Greetings
Revelations To Be Celebrated
Seoul Drift
A Big Gulp Of The Scent Of Earth
Well, Would You Look At That... Finally!
Epilogue
A/N
First Chocolate Tasting
Good News?
The First Step
Good Little Alpha, Hm?
Rub Rub Rub
You Have Me, You Have Us, You're Not Alone
Don't Worry, We'll Feed You
Dynamics And Arrangements
Ohana
Fight or Flight
Fight For His Hand... Not Literally But Literally
Will You Open The Door For Us?

Just Say It Goddamit

1.5K 98 192
By xNyxxxxxxxxx

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

The question sounded like he had not been rehearsing for hours after their little brunch date at an unpronounceable restaurant when he said it out loud.

"Hey hyung... since you need to be taken care of and watched, how about you stay with me? Or I stay with you?"

Yoongi paused.

"No no no..." ahem, "Yo, hyung. Since, well, the doctors told you to be more careful, and that you need to have someone to help you at least, not that I think you're not capable or anything, but I'm moving anyways, and Jimin is busy with his new soulmates and we're not sure how long its gonna take for them, how about, you know, you move in with me?"

Yoongi grimaced.

"Too long. Short and easy. Hyung, move in with me."

Too forward.

"Hyung, the doctor said you need to have someone with you to help you, and since Jimin is busy, how about you come with me to my new house?"

The alpha squinted.

Sounds okay. But it sounds...

"As a roommate. Of course..."

Yoongi paused. And nodded. This is okay. This sounds good.

He was pacing around the kitchen, was getting ready to make dinner.

Earlier both had received text messages from Jimin, stating that everything was going somewhat okay. But that was sometime during their brunch. It was close to dinner time now, and Yoongi had made sure the elder knows that he would be the one cooking dinner. He has his laptop on, on the counter, a tab open on foods safe to consume during pregnancy.

Jin's admission to the hospital really scared him, and really wants to make sure that nothing else would cause his omega any more pains like that.

The omega was in his own apartment, wanting to take a nap, still exhausted from everything that happened since last night. So Yoongi sent him in, and this time, Jin actually, properly allowed him into his room. Yoongi did not stay for long, no matter how much his heart and alpha wanted. Because even though Jin invited him into the room, the elder did not invite him into the nest.

So Yoongi kneeled by the floor, a hand gently caressing the omega's soft, squishy cheeks and hair, rubbing his wrist subtly to scent the elder. Jin sighed, his hold on Yoongi's jacket tight, his nose pushed into the collar of the article.

Yoongi would not mind if his omega wanted to keep his favourite jacket forever.

While the omega napped, he headed outside to the front. The pieces of the vase that broke last night laid scattered around the floor, it was a good thing that it did not fall in the way.

He collected the bigger pieces of the vase, being really careful with them when he handled them, before getting a broom to sweep the excess shards. There was a weird stain, probably water from the vase, so he got the mop to clean it up.

The place smelled citrusy, and the alpha nodded to himself, feeling proud and accomplished.

He sent a simple text to Jin's phone, hoping that the elder would see them first thing when he wakes up, before heading out and to his apartment. He pulled out his laptop to search for some dishes, and came up with a simple meal. He was missing some ingredients, so he sent another text to Jin, in case the elder wakes up when he was gone, and left the apartment.

He was still pacing around, suddenly feeling like he was not doing anything right. Why was inviting the omega to stay with him so hard?

Was it because he was afraid the elder omega would reject the idea...

Yoongi looked down into the sink.

It's not like it's a big deal... it is a big step to take so... if he rejects, it is understandable...

He watched how it shined under the setting sun, and turned on the tap. The water was cold when he splashed some onto his face, but that seemed to freshen him up more. He washed his hands then, before turning to the fridge and-

Oh...

His rut. Was coming soon.

Shit- I'm doing it again-

"Okay no. Focus on the meal."

He opened the fridge door, ignoring the little calendar stuck on it in favour to retrieve to fresh foods he would need for his cooking.

He grinned a bit. He is going to make one hearty meal for his omega.

---

---

"Hey... Hyung..."

"Hey Yoongi! Um... I hope I'm not too early...? You mentioned seven..."

"Yes. I mean, you're on time. Please," he made a lame gesture, but it made the omega giggle as he waddled in like a happy penguin.

Yoongi closed the door. Waited for Jin to walk further into the apartment till he could not hear him.

Then promptly slammed his head onto the door.

"Ow- fuck-"

"Yoongi? Yah, you okay?! What's that noise?!"

Shit- he's coming-

"N-Nothing! I accidentally s-stubbed my toe!"

Calm down Min Yoongi.

Fuck- he could feel his face growing hot. How dare that omega look so adorable and sexy in that dress while smiling like that wow I wanna kiss him-

Yoongi paused... and turned to head in the direction of the kitchen.

Is that... too fast...? Hmm...

Seokjin was seated on the chair at the dining table, a cushion padding his back as he looked around, a hand mindlessly rubbing his tummy. He turned then, almost making the alpha flinch, and smiled worryingly at him.

"Are you okay? The sound was pretty loud... it sounded painful..."

"Ah..." he waved, putting on a smug 'no problem' face, "I'm a tough alpha. I'm-"

"D-Boy," Jin chuckled, still rubbing his tummy. Yoongi smiled at that before heading into the kitchen.

"Need he-"

"Nope. Just sit there hyung. I told you, I'll do everything tonight."

It didn't take long for Yoongi to serve the food. He was already preparing their trays when the elder arrived, all he needed to do was fill the rice bowl. He brought out the elder's tray first, gently placing it in front of him.

Jin gasped at the presentation of the food, eyes wide and sparkling as he took in the visuals and the smell- the whole beauty that was presented to him on the tray.

Yoongi bit his lip in anticipation, almost panicking when the omega teared up until he received a smile a thick wave of happy pheromones. He paused, could feel himself blushing and he quickly turned away to get his own tray.

Seokjin thanked for the food and began eating them. Or more like, devouring them.

"Hyung- not good for you to eat that fast-"

"Sorry- it's so good! Fuck-"

Ah... he's moaning again...

Yoongi just huffed, keeping a close eye on Seokjin as the man happily ate up the food.

Doe eyes. Flushed cheeks. Happy wiggles.

And a sudden jerk, before wincing.

Yoongi frowned, his own chopsticks paused in mid-air, eyes scanning and nose detecting, trying to find what suddenly caused the omega to look like in pain-

"Sorry. Pup kicked. He must be liking the food."

He sighed, and let his shoulders fall. They had been tensed for too long.

Jin sent him an apologetic smile, and the alpha quirked his lips up, jutting his chin towards the food, signalling the other to eat. The elder continued.

"This dish seems familiar..." the omega says after a while, taking another spoonful of it.

"Ah- yea. Got it from the internet."

The other raised a brow. "Ouh... any particular reason to why you chose this dish?"

Yoongi looked away, his plate, the wall, the clock, behind the elder-

"B-Because... um... I just wanted to make sure these foods w-were safe for you to eat-"

Yoongi did not notice, probably, the way the elder's scent changed a bit.

"-I heard the doctor and he talked about your food intake and diet and... I wanted to make sure you don't get hurt or- or worse... so yeah..."

Yoongi shrugged like it was nothing, but then he looked up to a teary faced Seokjin, and jumped out of his chair.

"I'M SO SORRY FOR PRYING-"

"Yoongi..."

The elder wailed, and the alpha's body automatically went over to the other side of the table to comfort the elder.

"Thank youu..."

"Its- Its no problem hyung... c'mon now," he reached for a tissue, getting closer to the elder. He gently cupped his face and began dabbing the soft, hamster cheeks of his omega. Jin seemed to love such gentle affections, he realised he had been so open about them to him, compared to how he was with his friends.

Jin's cheeks were flushed and slightly tear-stained, but it did not bother him one bit because the omega was more busy nosing the scent gland on Yoongi's wrist.

Yoongi could just die there. He could be the second version of Benkei at this point. Died by the arrows of love shot by cupid themself-

"Yoongi..."

"Hm...?"

"C-Can I have more of this please?"

How could he say no to those eyes?

He took the empty bowl, when did he actually finish it?, before heading into the kitchen to refill it.

"Hey Yoon?"

YOON-

"Hm?"

"Why is your forehead swollen?"

---

---

Okaaaaay... this is it...

Yoongi gulped.

Just like we practised. Hyung, the doctor said you would definitely need someone to help you... so, do you wanna be my roommate?

He nodded to himself, eyes now up at the omega.

"So like- I said 'since you want me to be soooo submissive coz I'm an omega, why don't you become dominant enough to be an alpha? Go to the forest and hunt me a deer. Maybe then I'll think about looking at your ugly ass-'"

Yoongi gulped...

Jin-hyung is so cool... oh wait-

He cleared his throat and shifted in his seat. He looked up again to see Jin furiously chewing on his meat, ears a nice pink colour, clearly visible from when the omega tucked them shyly behind.

Hyung, the doctor said you would definitely need someone to help you... so, do you wanna be my roommate?

"And he was like 'ugh who would even want a slut like you?' and I said, 'desperate knot-heads, like you. Even if I was a slut, you'd be the last person I'd think to call.' I swear, putting such narrow-minded people in their places is an amazing hobby. You should try-"

JUST SAY IT-

"Hyung doct'r said help and take care so move in roommate."

I FUCKED UP-

"What?"

"With m-me- house- live- I mean- like- d'you wanna... um... live in the house? I m-mean- "

"Y-Yoon-"

"I mean- no rush of course? Just a question? Ahahaaaaaahahahaaaahaaaa it's okay you can say no-"

"Yoongi wait."

The alpha stopped. His head was angled down, afraid to see the elder's reaction.

"Do you mean... like... move in with you?"

The question was so soft and timid. He looked up slowly, still nervous for any negative reactions.

"I... yeah um... Jimin won't be around for a while to help you so... and-"

"Yoon-"

"-and I am very sure that I want to be your mate! But only if you want to coz-"

"We're literally neighbours."

The alpha licked his lips.

"I m-meant my new home. I uh... I w-want you there. Only if you're ready coz if you're not then you can-"

"Yoongi-yah..." Jin sighed, placing his chopsticks down.

Ohno...... is this rejection.....

"I... it's your home Yoon. Won't I be... I dunno, intruding? Imposing? You said you like your space, and that you like the way things are at your new home. And you have your ruts as well..."

"Hyung um..." he fiddled with his chopsticks, feeling a bit more nervous now at the direction this was going. He placed them down. "I uh... wanted this to be a surprise but- I guess I'll just let you know..."

Jin tilted his head, seemingly interested in the topic of surprise. "Hm? What is it?"

"I... made sure you have your own space. In m-my home..."

Jin's eyes widened, looking absolutely gobsmacked. Yoongi has definitely rendered him speechless with the way he gaped like a fish, mouth opening and closing to say something.

"You what?" was the only thing that came out. Quiet, timid, as if afraid to break some sort of spell.

"Hyung, I told you. I'm serious about you, about us. I don't care how fucking long it takes. My alpha and I want you hyung. And you don't have to say yes. Well- not now at least, hopefully in the future... but yea. I have space enough for us. You get your own room. You get to decorate it however you want. Whatever you want hyung."

"Yoongi I..."

The elder was tearing up, a hand coming to press against his mouth to hide his sniffles.

Yoongi felt like he had fucked up real-time. He gulped, looking away, understanding the reaction given, before passing over the tissues.

"I-I'm sorry Yoongi... I- I'm not ready-"

"Hyung, no. Don't be sorry..."

"But you're sad now and it-"

"So what hyung? Like I said, if you're not ready, then that's fine. The space will still be there for you. Whenever you decide to... you know..."

Jin nodded, dabbing his cheeks, snivelling while doing so.

"It's so nice of you Yoongi, but I really am sorry. I'm not ready yet."

"Hyung..." Yoongi reached out a hand. The elder's hands seemed to naturally gravitate to that, and the alpha's thumbs were gently rubbing the back of it, trying to pump out his scent to help calm the elder. It seemed to work, with the way the tense shoulders of his omega slumped down.

"As I said, it is okay. It's just, I was planning to move in this weekend-"

Jin's hold in his hand tightened, but immediately relaxed. Yoongi continued his careful ministrations.

"But I guess... I could wait until after my rut. By then I think Jimin would be fine to leave. He could stay with you."

Jin nodded. He looked perplexed, and Yoongi wondered if his suggestion to have Jimin with him was pushing too much.

"You're... okay with that?"

"Um... d-does that mean we... won't see each other much?"

Oh...

Seokjin looked so sad and down, Yoongi tried finding words to ease the elder.

"I would like to keep our dates more consistent. Since you won't be leaving, and well, you can't leave a lot anyways, we could just have our dates in your home. That okay?"

"Hm..." the idea seemed to make the omega perk up. "What about Minnie?"

Yoongi shrugged, a small playful smile. "We could exile him to his mate's home."

It definitely got the omega to snort, and Yoongi felt lighter seeing the elder smile, despite looking flushed and tear-stained.

"We can talk more about this next time. We haven't finished our dinner-"

"Oh-"

"Hm? What?"

Seokjin looked mildly shocked as he looked at his tray. Then he looked up sheepishly.

"........Can I have some more?"

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

A short one this time TT-TT sorry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 275 12
When Kim Namjoon is stressed, he turns to little space for help. *I rated it as mature, but it's not that bad* !No more updates.
299K 7.3K 39
- „I don't want you or your child". - a story about a unwanted pregnancy which leads to DRAMA!!! 👀
964K 41.2K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
22K 709 52
16 year old Jimin fanboying over worldwide famous rapper Suga as soon as Suga digs Jimin out of the shadows Jimin's world twists around