Mai Verstappen the Mafias gir...

Beth652 tarafından

F1 x England football Mai Verstappen is the daughter of Jos Verstappen, people think her family got rich by... Daha Fazla

Intro- one
Two
Three -stonesy
Four - him...
Five- the shot
Six- Mr Mount
Seven- jealousy
Eight- before the match
Nine -the match
10- the answer
Eleven - southgates story
Twelve - the race
Thirteen- the secret is out..
Fourteen-shots fired..
Fifteen - you heard that?
Sixteen- Mai you ruined my hair!
Seventeen- meeting the family
Eighteen- ...as in Jos Verstappen?
Nineteen- only cause i love ya
Twenty- trouble in paradise
Twenty one- i cant believe it, i dont believe it..
Twenty two- mase learns the truth
Twenty four- is that really what you think of me princess?
Twenty five- only time will tell
Twenty six- its so peaceful out here
Twenty seven- a new chapter for mai
Twenty eight- i cant keep getting hurt
Twenty nine - 'biggest competitor'
Thirty - mase is a man with a plan
Thirty one- mason's plan in action
Thirty two- jesse the girlfriend stealer
Thirty three - i do
Thirty four -the end

Twenty three- you got one slipper on!

1.4K 14 2
Beth652 tarafından

Mai's POV

The next morning I woke up in Mason's arms. I smiled to myself, happy we were back together.
"Good morning darling." Mase said, placing a kiss ok my forehead. "Morning Mase." I replied. "We better get up if we want to go to breakfast before I have training." He told me, looking at his watch.

Around an hour later we were dressed, waiting in the cafe for our breakfast. "I still can't believe I'm going to be a dad!" Mase grinned at me. Seeing how excited Mason was put  my nerves at bay, I was no longer scared as I had him by my side. "I know I'm so excited!" I told him, returning the smile.

"You know Jack is going to ask Sasha to move in with him when she gets back from Manchester." I informed Mason. Sasha has been working in Manchester for a few days, she left the day after we went out in Mayfair.
"Oh really, I'm so happy for them." Mase replied. "Yeh and he wants our help, he wants to take her to the beach, for a cute little picnic." I told Mase. "Obviously I will set up the picnic, Jack is great but I just know it will go wrong if he tries to cook." I added giggling. "When is he planning on asking her?" Mase asked me. "I think he wants to do it at Mykonos after the final." I replied, as the waitress brought our food over.

We finished eating and Mase was driving us back to SGP while I scrolled on my phone, until I came across a video of Jack driving. "Oh my god Mase, look at this! This is what Jack lost his license for!" I exclaimed laughing. "Jesus remind me never to get in a car with him!" Mase replied chuckling. "I'm gonna send it to the group chat!" I exclaimed. "Ahah Jack's gonna hate you." Mase replied. "Oh well." I giggled

💬England's only hope

Mai- Jack... maybe it's a good thing you got your license taken...

Prettyboi- bit rude Mai :(

Mai- well...

Stonesy- fucking hell jack 😂 a second time as well?

Angry man- I'm never getting in a car with you..

Thewevvaman- it's the way he reverses the second time 😂😂

Mase- it's the little run to the car for me 😂

Prettyboi- oh ffs I didn't know they released the footage 🤦‍♀️

Mai- I also love your choice of shoes Jack...

Mai- You got one slipper on and one slider😂😂

Prettyboi- umm I meant that... it's a fashion statement..

Mase- clearly u need to spend more time with the f1 drivers, maybe they can teach u how to drive 😂

Mai- is that alcohol all over your hoodie or sick?😂

Prettyboi- no comment 😐

Stonesy- hang on a minute why is that guy holding your other shoe? 😂

Prettyboi- mate I don't even know 😂 stop bullying me guys!

Mai- awhh bless I think I can tho... since I bailed u out of jail.

Prettyboi- fine Mai can no one else!

Mai- 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️I'm special

Stonesy- indeed you are ;)

Mai- Oi we are bullying jack here, not me!

~

The England boys have been training almost constantly for the match against Italy, to make sure I wasn't a distraction I stayed at mine and Mason's house, whilst he was at SGP with the boys. It's the final tonight and the first time I will have seen them in 3 days. Luckily Sasha had arrived back from Manchester and was on her way to mine to get ready for the match.

"Hey gal, I'm here!" Sash shouted as she walked into my house.
"Hey sash I'm upstairs!" I yelled back.
She burst into the room, throwing her arms around me for a hug.
"Sash I've for something to give you." I told her excitedly, handing her a small box.
She opened it a puzzled look on her face. It was a mug with "worlds best aunt" written on.
"Wait... are you..." she started. "Yes, I'm pregnant sash!!" I told her. "Omg congratulations!! She screamed excitedly.
"Am I the first one you've told?" She asked me. "Well actually no, your bf was the one who thought I might be pregnant, I sent him to buy me a test and he came out the shop with 8...and thought it still wasn't enough.... he was there when I pissed on the stick." I told Sasha laughing. "Oh my god sounds like Jack!" She chuckled. "John knows, and Mase.. we are back together!" I told her happily. "Ahhh yes my fave couple going strong again!" She shouted.

We got changed into our England tops, and left for Wembley. Walking into the stadium we both got stopped for pictures. Once we had taken photos with everyone we headed off to the changing rooms.
"You decent?" I shouted, opening the door a crack.
It swung open to reveal a smiling Mason. "I missed you!" He told me pulling me into a hug. "I missed you too Mase!" I told him, leaning up on my tip-toes to give him a kiss. "Ewwww PDA!" John shouted, whilst I turned to glare at him. "You're speaking like I didn't walk in on a girl giving you a bj once Jonathan." I stated. He went bright red. "Maiiii! Stop outing me!" He said chuckling. "Ahaha sorry, love ya johno, good luck out there today!" I told him giving him a hug.
"You really walked in on John getting sucked off?" Jack asked, rather loudly. "Yes." I giggled, whilst John shoved Jack.
"Right we better go, good luck out there guys! We are proud of you no matter the outcome!" I told the boys, giving Mase a quick kiss before I left with Sasha.

We had just reached the friends and family section, when we heard massive cheers echoing around the stadium. The boys were coming out already!

Before long the game had started. We were only two minutes in, when Luke shaw scored! The entire stadium went mental, beers went in the air, people jumping, going wild. Mase looked up at me, a massive smile on his face. I returned the smile and blew him a kiss.

No more goals were scored in the first half. Once the game started again Italy scored on the 67th minute. The rest of the game the teams battled it out, however, there were no more goals. They went into extra time, again, no more goals. Finally, they moved onto penalties. Harry Kane took the first one, and scored with ease. Maguire was up next. "Why is Maguire taking a penalty?" I could hear whispers from a group of boys around me. He took the shot and not only got it in, but broke the camera in the process. "That's why Maguire is taking a penalty!" I yelled at the group of boys, who looked at me shocked. Next we had Marcus and Sancho who missed, but luckily Italy did as well.
Unfortunately Italy got the last one in, so it was all up to Saka.
Saka shot, but missed.
England had lost the Euros. I felt terrible for the boys, especially Saka, he's just a teenager and I knew he was going to get a lot of hate.

Immediately I texted my dad asking him for security, knowing the boys were going to need it until we got to Mykonos, especially Saka, Marcus and Sancho.
He replied straight away, telling me he's sending down 15 men. I texted him a quick thank you, and headed down to the pitch. I knew the boys were devastated. "Boys we are all so proud of you, you've come so far, beating everyone's expectations." I told them, they just looked at me sadly in reply. I walked over to Saka, giving him a hug. He was crying, he felt like he let everyone down. "Saka, you didn't let anyone down, you played amazing. Gareth put you there because he believes in you!" I told him. "Thanks Mai." He whispered, his head buried in my shoulder. "I've also arranged security for us, just Incase." I told him. He seemed to slightly relax upon hearing that. Gareth walked over and pulled Saka into his arms, I took that as my opportunity to go and talk to Mase. "Hey Mase, I'm so proud of you, you played amazingly!" I told him giving him a hug.
He pushed me off. "Mai leave me alone, I need to be by myself." He huffed walking off. I sighed I knew he was really upset.
After receiving their medals the boys walked into the changing rooms, head down. Me and Sasha followed them.
"Guys, we have come so far, I'm so proud of you all. Italy played dirty, we all know that. But we will come back fighting next time!" Gareth told them.
"You can all get showered and changed, we are going out. Mai has arranged for security to stay with us just incase." Gareth finished, dismissing them.

Me and sash waited out the front for dads men to arrive, and the boys to get ready. A few minutes later Alex turned up with a bunch of other men, I quickly recognised one of them. "Max?" I called out. "Mai! I've missed you!" He told me jogging towards me. "How come your here?" I questioned him. "I'm head of YOUR security for tonight." He told me, hugging me. "Also I'm sorry for what Dan did... he feels really bad." Max added. "It's okay he actually went and explained to Mason, we are back together now!" I told him smiling. "That's good Mai! I'm so happy for you!" He told me, slinging his arm over my shoulder.
Just then the boys came out, immediately my mafia men surrounded them, to keep them safe.
"Tough luck boys, you played really well." My brother told them. A few muttered thank you were heard in response.
We all piled into the bullet proof G Wagons, that my father had sent, and headed off to the club.

We had been at the club for an hour and Mason was still avoiding me. I decided to leave him be and went onto the dance floor with John, Jack and Sasha.
After a while me and Sasha decided to go and get drinks, just a water for me. As we neared the bar I saw Mason talking to another girl, being way too close for comfort. I nudged Sasha, and pointed at Mason. She followed my gaze, spotting them, her face turned angry. He was flirting with this girl, letting her basically touch him up. She spotted me and smirked, winding an arm around Mason's neck. I couldn't watch anymore I wanted to leave. "Sasha I'm going home. I can't stay here and watch this!" I shouted to her, so I could be heard over the music. She nodded at me. "Do you want me to come with you?" She asked. "No it's fine, I'd like to be alone." I told her. She nodded in reply as I hugged her and walked away.
As I was walking out the door, I heard someone calling my name. I turned around to find my brother, walking towards me. "Where are you going Mai?" He questioned me. "I'm going home, there's a girl all over Mason and he's not doing anything about it, I can't watch." I told him. I noticed an angry look appear on his face. "Want me to come with you?" He asked. "No im good Max, I want to be alone." I replied. He nodded and headed back inside. As I began walking home.

Sasha's POV

I followed Mai's gaze noticing Mason with a girl all over him. Is he fucking serious? She has HIS baby inside her. Once Mai left I marched up to Mason, throwing my drink in his face. "What the fuck do you think your doing?" I spat at him. "Nothing." He replied carelessly. "Well you haven't spoken to your GIRLFRIEND all night, she saw this slag all over you, with you doing nothing about it!" I yelled at him over the music.
"Hey! I'm not a slag." The blonde bimbo In front of me spoke up. "Yes you are, I watched you smirk at Mai and put your arm around him." I told her. "Yh well she's an ugly bitch anyway." The girl replied. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my arm back and swung at her. My knuckles collided with her cheek, knocking her out immediately.
"Sasha wtf was that?" Max, who had appeared behind me said. "She has been all over Mason all night, and was chatting shit about Mai." I told him as I shrugged my shoulders. I saw a grin appear on his face. "Nice work, we could use someone like you in the mafia." He whispered to me, chuckling. "As for you... what the hell do you think your doing to my sister!" Max shouted in Mason's face.
"I was pissed off about the match, so stayed away from her incase I lashed out, I didn't want to upset her." He explained, holding his hands up in defence. "What about the whore?" I asked, looking down at the girl now surrounded by people on the floor. "I don't know she just came up to me and was chatting." He said shrugging his shoulders. "I told her I had a girlfriend, but I can't exactly punch her can I? She wouldn't leave me alone." Mase explained. "Well you better go home and get Mai, she's upset." I told Mason. A worried look came across his face. "She left?" He asked. "Yes she did so go get her!" I said shoving him in the direction of the exit.

Mai's POV
I finally got to mine and Mason's house. I walked inside turning on all the lights. Sighing, I walked upstairs to get changed and ready for bed.
As I opened my bedroom door an arm wrapped around my head, holding a cloth to my mouth and nose.
I struggled against the intruder, knowing the cloth was dowsed in chloroform, so tried to refrain from breathing. But eventually, I had to take a breath, and everything went dark.

Authors note- sorry I've been worse with uploading, I'm on holiday until Saturday, will get next chapter out tomo!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

46.1K 917 58
Lilianna McNair, a young mother on a family holiday with her parents, older brother and 5-year-old daughter, decides to go out for a night on the tow...
234K 5.8K 40
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵? 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥...
54K 395 57
What if Phil Foden has a twin sister? One grows up wanting to be a footballer for Manchester City and the other grows up wanting to be a Formula One...
117K 2.6K 56
Ayodele is the sister of Bukayo Saka, however the two couldn't be more different. She's unreliable, a wreck, a disappointment. Only one guy will trul...