Home. (L.N.)

By sunlover43

"True love does not exist" "It does. I will show it to you" Anna Winter is ambitious and smart. With a Bache... More

1. Anna!
2. Goodbyes
3. Partytime
4. The Streets of Chelsea
5. Sounds like a Plan
7. May I?
8. Warmth
9. Sisters
10. What Now?
11. The Calm Before The Storm
12. Back On Track
13.Monaco
14. Dancing Queen
15. Late Night Talks
16. Regrets
17. Porto
18. Go Chelsea!
19. Champions!
20. Our Time
21. The Country Of Love
22. Everything Needs To End
23. When Worlds Collied
24. Someone New
25. Moving On
26. Doubts
27.Painful Realization
28. Confrontation
29. Mason
30. Roomies
31. Studytime
32.The Dutch Roar
33. The Public
34. Monza
35. Infinity
36. Inked Skin
38. The Evil
37. Cultural Bonding
39. Returning
40. Goodbye
41. The American Dream
42. Moving Forward
43. Viva La Vida
44. Birthday Boy
45. Discoballs
46. Utopia
47. Glory Days
48. Perfection
49. The Future Is Bright
50. Future Pitchblack

6. Game on

1K 11 0
By sunlover43

I wake up to the sound of my doorbell. Not once but twice. I rub my eyes. What was going on?! A look on my watch gives me the realization I slept in. I sigh hearing the doorbell one more time. I push my blanket to the side and get out of bed. I would found the way to my door probably with my eyes closed. So I eventually end up pressing the buzzer to let the person, who woke me up in the building. I unlock the door and open it a bit. Rubbing my eyes that where overwhelmed by the very bright white light from the floor.
I hear some footsteps on the stairs and a head of an unknown guy enters  my view. He seems a bit out of breath. Why didn't he take the elevator? I reckon he didn't know. "Hello?" my voice is cracking. I mean what did I expect I am nearly still half asleep. "Good day Ma'am I have a parcel for you" His face is covered with a mask of course. He reaches over and puts the quite big box in my hands. "Thank you." I yawn "Have a good day." "Thanks you too." And he disappears down the stairs again. I close my door behind me, walking over to the couch to sit down. I open the box in my lap discovering a blue material. On top of it: a plain golden card.

Dear Anna,
obviously you need to be dressed appropriately tonight.
Can't wait to see you.
Xxx Mason

No. He. Did. Not. I put the card to the side and hold up the blue jersey. A Chelsea jersey. I turn it around. A Chelsea jersey with his name on it.
A big smile grows on my face. I did not expect that at all. It seems he really thought of everything. Yesterday he send me more information about the whole evening. Where to be, to be tested and all that. He even organized that Leah, Tammy's Girlfriend, would pick me up at home and gives me my ticket. And know he even gifts me one of his kits. This lad is unbelievably well prepared.
I can't hesitate then to take a picture of the part of my tonights outfit he send me. And send it to Mick.

Me

Look what he send me!!!

I also type a text to Mason.

Me
Good Morning! Your surprise just arrived. Thank you!! I don't know if you have time till the game to check your phone. So you might not see this but you will definitely see me this evening with your number on my back🤭!! Good Luck Mason!🥰

I am fully awake now and can feel little butterflies in my stomach. To support someone other then Mick is new for me but I am very excited to see Mason in his element.

To make the day even better I jump under the shower letting the hot water clean my skin. Just in case I also shave. Not exactly knowing why but for the routine you know... And also it is a great feeling to have soft skin.  With my hair in a towel and just in a long oversized shirt I start to make myself some breakfast. Checking my phone again.

Handsome
Good Morning sleeping beauty! Glad you liked it and thank you for coming tonight. It's great to have you as my support!

What a sweet guy. You can't think differently about him. After finishing up my breakfast it was part for the next step to get ready. Nailtime. I watch some Modern Family while creating a cute nail look for tonight. I want to look my absolut best. Cause Mason is a very attractive and lovely person I would like to impress him.

After a walk in the park, getting myself tested for covid and watching 6 more episodes of Modern Family I choose to do the last touches to get ready. Hair and Makeup.

I keep it all in all very natural. Smooth glowy skin with the focus on my eyes. A blue eyeliner framing them, giving the look something special but not too exciting.

And now I am ready with Masons name on my back, a full charged phone, white sneakers and lots of butterflies in my stomach. A look at the time tells I just finished on time. With the best timing ever a message appears on my screen.

Leah
Hey Anna I am here. It's the white BMW.

With a few more pumps of bodyspray covering my body I grab my handbag to head out. Checking one last time my face, hair and full look. I smilied completely satisfied.
On my way down a neighbor of mine gets my way. She looks me up and down. "You look lovely Anna? Supporting Chelsea on this big day?" "Yes Mrs Cooper and also a friend of mine. Sorry I am really late I need to go." "Sure thing love. Have a great day", she smiles while I get passed her. " Blue is our color" I did my research so I shout back up the stairs to her "Chelsea is our name". I can hear her laugh and before I close the door behind me "you missed a few parts of the chant darlin"

Well the time for an intense research wasn't available but I know some of the fan chants. So that at least something even if the fans wouldn't attend the game.
I see the white BMW on the other side of the street. Jogging over there to climb into the copilot seat. "Hellouu" "Oh wow Anna look at you! All beautiful and that!" I give her a few poses which made her laugh. "Thanks for picking me up!" "No worries it can be quiet intimidating to go such a huge stadium alone. Even when no other people just close persons are allowed. And Mason is a sweetheart. I can't say no to him." she laughs. "By the way we will pick up Sophia as well if you don't mind", Leah starts the car again. "Of course not the more the better. Isn't it?"

After picking up Sophia, who is the girlfriend of Kai Havertz, we ride along till the stadium appears in front of us. They check our temperature and our negative covid test result. Before we can park in the garage. I follow the girls, who have been here clearly lots of times. While I look around impressed by everything they chat along and act like nothing unusual is happening. To be fair.. For them it isn't anything unusual.. But to me it is. We get our little wristbands and meet the other family members, who are here to support their loved ones.
Obviously we are all wearing Chelsea masks as well. After having a chat with a few, me and Sophia heading out to the seats not shortly followed by the others. The game is about to start.

It is the 85th minute and Chelsea is already in the lead with 1:0. The player whoms number I have on my back had an amazing chance in the 53rd minute but couldn't finish the job.
Now there is a pass to Christian Pulisic on the right, I can see Mason sprinting towards the goal. I stand up from my seat my heart filled with excitement. There comes the pass from the American player and Mason holds his foot in the right position and ankle. The ball ends up in the net. 2:0 Chelsea. This is basically the ticket to the final. I see Mason sliding on his knees towards the corner close to him and close to us celebrating before his teammates cover him with their bodies. He scored in the 85th minute, the game is nearly over. I see the family members cheering around. But I just stand there to excited to move with my eyes fixed on the brunette number 19. My heart is filled with pure happiness seeing him like this. I understand now that this is what he truly loves. I watch the teammates letting go of him and his eyes searching the ranks of the stadium. From the boxes we hear "And a goal for Chelsea in the 85th minute from our number 19. MASON" All the people in the stadium scream "Mount". I just can whisper his lastname because in this exact moment our eyes lock. He smiles at me with pure joy and I am standing there smiling at him and whispering his last name. It is such a special magical moment I want never ever to stop. This is when I can feel for the first time what I will feel so many more times in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 463 33
Madi Mount is Mason Mount's twin sister. Lando Norris is Mason's best friend since Year 7 but when they reach the middle of Year 10 and their form gr...
19.7K 323 33
What was supposed to be a healing journey from the stress of her last relationship turns into a new type of stress as Lexi gets entangled with her be...
284K 4.5K 61
Jona is your typical student. Loves to party, enjoys life, but most of all wants to thrive. Being given the assignment to find an internship for her...
326K 4.6K 43
Jasmine Summers meets the one and only Lando Norris, the two becomes best friends, but when one of them falls for the other, it ruins their friendshi...