Kill for you ✔️

By funsizedshorty_

[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. Sh... More

A/N
Dedication
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
Epilogue.
Thank you.
Covers.
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter #2

sixteen.

169K 4.8K 7.2K
By funsizedshorty_

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Was all I can hear as my eyes flutter open.

I wince at the bright light shining directly into my face.

Please don't be Jesus. I don't think Jesus wants me anyway.

"If you come near her, I will kill you" a deep voice says and goosebumps arise on my skin.

"I'm your brother!" another voice whines but it sounds further away.

I shake my head, forcing my eyes open and moving my hand around.

Another warm hand grabs mine and I sigh turning to the person.

"Hey Princess, was my fall dramatic enough?" I cough out and his lips tilt upwards but he forces them down making me frown.

Why does he do that?

"What happened?" I wince as I try pushing myself up with my free arm and I look towards it.

It is bandaged up, and wires are attached to my arms.

"You were shot" Roman's voice calls out from the door-way and I shoot him an unimpressed look.

"No shit Sherlock, what happened after? And where the fuck am I? Why can't I feel my arm?" I question and force myself up, taking my hand out of Vincent's grip.

"Glad to see you still have your attitude" Roman mumbles and walks further into the room, stopping when Vincent glares at him.

"Vinnie boy here was threatening to kill us if we came into the room so I don't know what drugs they gave you" Roman shrugs and Vince lets out a loud scoff.

"Drugs? Can I get more?" I pout, looking at Vince who stares at me softly.

"Roman get the fuck out" he grumbles.

"Yes boss" Roman mockingly salutes us, flipping off his brother and running before Vince could react.

I smile lazily at Vince, putting my finger at the corner of his lips and pushing it upwards into a awkward smile.

"What the hell are you doing?" his voice startles me and I retract my hand quickly.

"Trying to make you smile like the time you did when you were shoving your fingers up my-" I was cut off by Vincent's hand over my mouth.

I look at him innocently and he curses.

"Please shut up" he begs and I wink at him.

"I like seeing you beg" I smirk under his hand, my voice coming out muffled.

"Oh god, perché esco con lei" he mutters softly under his breath making me roll my eyes and scoff. (why do I hang out with her)

"Because you love me" I tell him, pointing a finger at his nose.

He stares at me carefully, not correcting me on the sentence and before I can say anything else, a voice interrupts us.

"Miss Matthews, how are you feeling?" a young woman walks in.

Fuck she's hot.

"You look sexy in that doctor's outfit, are you trying to seduce me?" I raise my brows at her and she laughs, pushing her dark blonde hair out of her face.

"Is it working?" she asks and I nod my head quickly.

"Consider me wet" I wink at her and her face turns red.

I hear a sound that comes out like a grunt and I turn towards Vincent who is glaring at the floor.

"What's wrong Princess? Am I not allowed to flirt with your employee's?" I pout at him and his eyes snap to mine, his expression softening from the permanent glare etched on it.

A gasp is heard and we both turn our head towards Ms. Hot Stuff and she stares at the both of us, a knowing look on her face.

She walks up to me, putting a hand over her mouth and leaning closer to me.

"How do you do that?" she questions and I tilt my head confused by her question.

"I'm stupid in general but seeing as I'm on drugs my brain is really slow, so how do I do what?" I reply and she laughs.

"He never let's anyone speak to him like that" she points out and Vince glares at her.

I feel special now.

Looking at my expression she nods,

"You feel special, don't you?" she teases and I smile.

"Hell yeah" she laughs at me, writing a few things down on her clipboard and looking at my arm.

"How do you feel?" she asks me and I shrug.

"I can't feel anything and I feel really great right now, what did you give me? Can I take some home with me? I promise I'll pay you back, however you want, if you know you know" I smirk at her.

"I gave you pain medication" she smiles and I frown.

"That is some good shit you gave me then" I reply and she nods.

"Boss wanted the best"

I look towards Vince who is staring at me, holding my hand tightly.

"I'm starting to believe you really are in love with me"

***

Standing up with the help of Vincent, I smile at him and then pat his cheek, walking out of the room I now learnt was inside our house.

Ms. Hot Stuff left after having a word with Vince and telling me how to treat my wound but I told her it wasn't the first time I was shot.

Paige came after to greet me, telling me she helped changed me and I winked at her asking if she enjoyed the show.

Turns out the lights were off.

I slap Vincent's hands away from my hips and glare at him.

"I can walk! I was shot in the fucking arm not the leg" I argue and he scowls.

"I don't care" he replies, sounding like a little child.

I let out a small laugh and his features soften before turning back into a scowl by the sight of Roman running down the stairs and into the living room where we are now standing in.

"Mars! Glad to see you are walking again. I couldn't survive another one of Paige's breakdowns of how much she misses you" Roman whines, falling onto the couch, me following.

"Are you jealous?" I tease and he flips me off and yelps when Vincent hits him.

"Yes. Yes I am" he mumbles and I smile.

"Good, you should be, because I'm jealous when you take her out" I point out and the motherfucker grins at me.

"Thanks for that, now I'm going to take her out a lot more just to make you jealous" he laughs and I scowl.

"Shut up Big Foot" I snap.

"Goddammit, I thought you forgot about that nickname" he pouts and I smile.

"Where's Ryder?" I ask Vincent and he looks up from his phone and shrugs.

"Work" he replies.

"You know that the most I have heard Vincent speak was when he was threatening us if we came into your room. The motherfucker even shoved a gun in my face. I haven't heard him speak so much" Roman says and grins at Vincent's unamused expression.

"What do mean? I sometimes have to beg him to shut up" I reply, my head tilted.

"He only speaks around you, I guess" he shrugs and takes out his phone.

He is right. Whenever we are alone it's like a switch has turned off and he is himself, but when we are around people, he is serious and intermediating. He always whispers to me so other people can't hear.

I feel really special now.

***

"We are going to France for a few weeks" Vincent tells me, barging into my room making me drop my phone.

I glare at him, snatching my phone from him and sit up, crossed legs.

It's been a few days since I was shot and Vincent hasn't been home much. He said that they managed to capture the guy that shot me and that they got some great information from him.

Now we are going to France I guess.

"For what?" I ask and he takes a seat on the end of my bed, his legs set into a man-spread.

"Business" he replies.

"Where will we be staying?"

"Hotel" he nods and I shrug.

"To I have to pack anything specific?" I question and he shakes his head, his face set into a calm and soft expression as he stares at me.

"Not really, just any thing casual. We will be meeting the French mafia to ask permission for help in this war. We need as much power as we can get and maybe they could help get information from the Americans" his deep voice speaks and I almost drool.

"Awesome" I grin and he stands up, pulling his jacket and taking out his phone.

"I will send someone to give you a suitcase, and I'll let you know the details of our flight through text. Sleep well" with a nod, he leaves my room, closing the door behind him.

I can't help but feel a bit of disappointment when he left, but I shrugged it off, going back to watching on my phone.

***

hey! this chapter is really only a filler but the action starts soon, can't wait for what i have planned, and maybe a couple deaths on the way? idk. tell me if you like it :)

#vinceisinlove

8/29/2021

-Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.4K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
67K 978 24
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
269K 6.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
543K 10.6K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...