Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

10 - Being a Model

963 25 9
By ZariasWritings_

Teresa smiled in the mirror, posing in her new clothes. New and expensive. She wore a tight brown leather skirt and a black sleeved, v neck shirt to go with it. It was a pretty outfit, sexy. Adriano told her to get used to wearing sexy and fancy clothes, not that sexy was anything new, fancy and expensive were. Not that her clothes were very cheap, she didn't do herself like that, but they never ran as much as her clothes do now. The fabric was way better.

Teresa stepped out, startled a little by Ana, the Consigliere. "You look gorgeous" She complimented and Teresa thanked her. She walked up, holding her hand out. Teresa noticed how she were staring at her intensely, but it didn't intimidate her like it would have with Luciano.

Luciano, Good for nothing.

Escaping her negative thoughts, gracefully, she shook her hand. "Ana" She introduced herself and Teresa nodded. "Teresa" She introduced herself, dropping their hands. Teresa thought Ana were pretty. She had wide hips as well, but they were slimmer than hers, she looked great in her red body dress. Her dress was classy, up to her neck, not showing off anything but her arms and a little of her lower legs and down. Her hair was in a bun, she had pretty hair but it weren't like Teresa's. You can have pretty hair, but good hair is different. Her hair was as good as Teresa's and that wasn't a flex. She never bragged about it, it was just an observation she made.

"Spin for me?" Ana asked out the blue and Teresa obliged, confused but did it anyway as Ana put her hand on her chin.

"You have very wide hips. And your shirt, a little too low, maybe more coverage there" She advised, making Teresa staring at her like she was crazy. More coverage? What is she a nun? A prude? That's what Teresa was comfortable with. "I'm sorry?" Teresa decided to play nice, and respectful. A smart choice considering she didn't know her.

"What I meant is you dress like a half classy prostitute, showing your body like that. Maybe a stripper to, and men may look at you once, but not in the way you want Dominici to look at you. Teresa giggled, disrespectfully. How dare she?
"I believe your Don bought these clothes for me to wear. Obviously he knows what the man likes" Teresa corrected with was to show she wasn't intimidated by her.

"Or maybe Don Rossi knows what he likes." She folded her arms as if that were an insult but really it was even better. If Luciano liked it, that was good for her. "You are a stripper who scrape ones off the ground." She insulted, standing up to Teresa. "Don't think for a second Luciano is taking you any serious than he would a respectable woman like myself"

Their heads snapped to the door as they heard Adriano say, "Una vera donna non getta sporcizia sul carattere di un'altra donna"(A real woman doesn't throw dirt on another woman's character). He pushed off the door frame, walking in, his eyes filled with anger. "Non vedo l'ora di parlare con don Rossi delle tue povere maniere al suo ospite"(I look forward to speaking to Don Rossi about your poor manners to his guest) He then said, Teresa still lost. She hated they spoke like that in front of her. It was annoying not knowing. He stepped up to Ana, rudely saying, "Get out" Teresa put her hand to her mouth to keep herself from laughing as Ana obliged without a word or hesitance. He watched after her and closed the door.

Then he turned to Teresa, "I'm sorry she said that to you" He apologized and she shrugged. "What is on today's agenda?" She questioned.

"The basics" He shrugged. He opened the door, grabbing a box from outside and sat it down on her bed, opening it up. "Regular things. Perfume, lotion, dust. Apparently, Dominici loved that stuff" Teresa reached in the box grabbing the honey dust. She knew of that, she used to use it. He looked at her outfit and pretended to frown.

"What?" She asked and he shook his head. "I think you should put on a better shirt." She smacked her lips. "Really?" She huffed, walking to her closet. He chuckled, pulling her arm back. "That was a test, you failed" He chuckled and she playfully punched him in his chest.

"Never seek his approval or change to get it. He seeks your approval only. He can't tell you what to wear and you shouldn't care." He pulled her in front of the mirror, her body turned the side, against his chest, his hand on her thigh, sliding up. "You feel sexy wearing this?" He questioned and she nodded, and figured he wanted her to say it.
"I look sexy as hell. A man's wet dream. Maybe yours to" He chuckled.

"Good. Confidence is key always. He doesn't have to tell you, your beautiful because you feel so yourself." She never needed anyone to tell her that, but she loved hearing it. He slid his hands up higher, and she grabbed his hand, turning her head up to look at him causing him to chuckle.
" Good, don't be too easy. Let him approach you and feel you out though."

He pulled the hem down, straightening it back out. "When you do approach him, smile but not so much. Just a look and he knows your interested" She flipped her hair, taking a glance at Adriano, head to toe before she turned around.

"Like that" He grinned.

Walking out of the house, she clung to his arm, with her head on his arm, like they've been friends forever. "How do you guys know so much about him?" He put his arm over her shoulder. " You aren't the first decoy. I have a question though" He grinned, opening the door for her. " Are you ready?" She sat in, confused. " For what?" She questioned, not knowing where they were going.

" They're will be a lot of cameras" He closed the door, leaving her thinking and got in the other side. He handed her a coffee and the car started moving. " I have a question" He turned, nodding. " Why waste your time with me when you have other responsibilities?" She questioned, taking a sip of her coffee, actually liking how it taste considering she didn't drink coffee until now. He smirked, surprised she asked that question. Though he knew the answer to it.

" You are better company. And fun to be around. And in this world, you barely have fun" She smiled, playfully nudging his shoulder with hers.

* * * 

Pulling up to an unknown building, she gazed out the window as he got out. He helped her out, another chivalrous man, making her giggle. It was just a little funny. He grabbed a suitcase out the trunk, confusing her. Why were they there? He grabbed her hand and she looked around noticing another car parked behind them, their men. She looked at him, Adriano already knowing her question, answering it first, "Can never be too careful" She nodded .

Luciano did have enemies she was sure so never know who's watching. That was a little startling to know anytime something could go wrong. She could be a target. They walked into the building and she saw all the photography equipment and the green backdrops and multiple props like beds and curtains everywhere. Chairs decorated. So pretty and professional. She only grew more confused. Adriano led her to the back of a room and she noticed it was a dressing room because of the mirror, vanity and clothing rack.

"What's going on?" She questioned and he sat the suit case down, unzipping it, displaying pieces of lingerie. "Congratulations, you're a model"
She blinked, blinked again, and then once more. Was he kidding? A model? Since when? She remembered he said they would give her a high paying job for her fake identity. She folded her arms and said, "Explain" She never thought of Modeling.

"Well Luciano is keeping your profession as a stripper so he thought being a model would fit with being a classy yet exotic woman. It wouldn't seem shady. Besides you look like a model" He winked and a woman came in, hanging up some lingerie fits.

" Get dressed gorgeous. There is a robe so wear that when you come out and they will handle the makeover" He kissed her temple and walked out. She sighed, looking through the different pieces. One she found mouth dropping were the white lingerie set. All white. Of course it were lacey and transparent in the right places. Her nipples or vagina wasn't exposed. Though the corset had her ass exposed, which she were grateful for. The panties were tight and sexy, she loved that the lace were over the area of her vagina but the top were exposed and if you were hairy, you would see it. Luckily she stayed shaved.

She cupped her breasts, loving how they sat up with the top. She looked at the white silky robe that had laces at the bottom and threw it on, stepping out. A woman quickly grabbed her arm, and sitting her in the chair, making her laugh.

Luciano fixed his collar, awaiting the presence of his Consigliere after being informed of some disturbing things she said to Teresa. The door opened and he gestured for her to come in and she closed the door. He didn't lift his eyes to her as he did cufflinks, speaking. "Do you have anything to tell me before your consequences?" He questioned. There was no doubt she were going to be punished for disrespecting Teresa.

She knew what he were referring to and she voiced up, " I apologize, but I don't understand why you chose a stripper" Luciano stared at his shirt, smoothing it out as he shook his head. " Apologies usually end with an sorry. Which only tells me, you are not" He finally found her gaze and began walking towards her.
"I would like to say this in the most disrespectful way possible. Teresa is more a woman than you will ever be" He insulted, her eyes widening.

"Expensive jewelry, clothes, shoes bought with my money that I make you, doesn't make you a real woman. You had absolutely no right to speak to her the way you did. Furthermore you had no business in her room" She found his gaze and it hardened by the way he spoke to her.

"Excuse me? I've been a Consigliere to this family for years. My advice is what makes us money. I look out for you and I am telling you she is not needed. I rather you choose someone who can truly act the part, and not pretend to be higher than what she is" Too quick, the barrel of his gun was against her temple. He loathed the way she spoke about Teresa. No one would get away with such a thing.

"You were my father's Consigliere. Loyalty only gets you so far Ana. You disrespect her, you disrespect me. That does not go unpunished" Luciano had this intense need to shoot anyone whoever spoke of Teresa's name in a negative way. That's how bad she already gotten to him. And he hated it. He removed the gun from her head.

"As you know, I do not harm women" He knocked on his door and it opened, his men coming in. "They do that for me. I suppose if you survive, you can earn back my respect and take your position once more" She looked around and he nodded, them grabbing her arms and taking her out of the room.

Teresa took off her robe, completely blinding Adriano. He saw her naked before, but it is so much when some parts are covered, leaving you wondering what's underneath. She handed him the robe, running her hands through her hair, the sexy movement making Adriano lick his lips.
"Be yourself. Show them, what you showed me in that VIP room" He winked causing her to giggle and nod. The woman led her to the vanilla sofa that were covered with fur. The woman walked away and Teresa decided to lay down on her back, her head on the pillow, her hair sprawled out on it.

She crossed her legs, and heard and saw the multiple flashes of the camera.

A natural, Adriano thought. No doubt she were. It was like a switch flipped and she weren't playing any more games.

Adriano reminded her of eye contact, that it was important and she turned her head, a few strands of her hair over her lips, her eyes staring into the camera so intensely and seductive that it would make you think she was staring at you. Her eyes narrowed perfectly, her lips parted, her body perfect.

After multiple shots, Teresa was already feeling like her confidence was boosted. It weren't scary or a nervous to do. She just did it, no question.

She switched into a red and black lingerie that didn't come with a corset this time. She did a few shots with the silky robe until they told her she could take it off. She sat on the leather black couch, her back facing the camera, but her body twist at the right angle so she could look directly at the camera. Her hand was in her hair, pushing it up slightly, her face sexy as ever. The flashes didn't even bother her.

Look as if you want a man who doesn't waste your time. A woman hard to capture. A woman who doesn't need compliments from a man, She thought of the advice Adriano gave her.

And she displayed it perfectly.

Luciano sat down at his laptop, clicking the link as multiple pictures loaded up onto his screen. Pictures of Teresa. Her modeling pictures. He knew she would enjoy modeling, she loved attention and loved displaying her seductive side even more. A perfect match. He smirked, going through them slowly at a time, staring and observing deeply at them all. It was hard not to love her body. She was so perfect. The way she stared into the camera. Her seductive gaze would make any man fall at her feet, maybe just maybe even him.

His favorite of course were the black and red lingerie set. The all black bra and panties set was next in line. She were laying on the bed with transparent stockings that went up to her thighs, her hair sprawled over the white pillows. Her hand on her stomach like she was sliding it down her body, how he would love to replace that hand with his own. Her other hand on the side of her head, her face directed towards the camera. Her eyes staring into his, like she was there.

But what he couldn't keep his eyes off of, were her thighs. So juicy. Any man would have loved her ass, but her thighs is what he wished to kiss, bite on, mark them all over.

He groaned, hearing the knock on his door and he closed his laptop, allowing them to come in. His other Capo, Marco walked in.
"Your guest is here" Luciano nodded, and the woman walked in, shutting the door. The boss of the modeling agency Teresa is in. He grabbed a duffel bag and threw it gently at her feet not to hit her.

"Half a million, that should cover her place at your agency." He threw another at her feet. "A million total including her to be one of the faces" He demanded, watching her unzip the duffel bag. She ran her hand over the cash, as if she were checking to see if it were all there. He didn't mind.

She then looked up at him, "You are aware she has to come in sometime or it won't look legit" Luciano nodded. He was sure Teresa would want to come every now and then and take some pictures. Keeps her busy. He got up, showing her out the door, but he stopped her before she could exit.
"I don't have to inform you of the consequences if you so happen to share this knowledge do I?" He questioned and she shook her head, the fear displayed. Marco took ahold of her arm gently, showing her out.

Meanwhile Teresa were giggling like a child as she walked in the house. Modeling mighg just have been one of her favorite things, besides dancing. She wondered if she could do pics with her on the pole, now that would be something. During the entire thing, Andriano gassed her and complimented her, it was nice. "Want to see your shots?" He questioned and her eyes brightened. He had them already? She jumped at the chance and he handed her his phone, unlocked without care and that sort of surprised her.

Adriano watched her squeal as she saw her photos. She turned to him, wide eyes, bright and lit up. "Can I show Nina these?!" He nodded and he took the phone, sending her the link. She instantly ran into her room, while dialing Nina.

"Oh my God Teresa you are so gorgeous! You did so good! I can't believe you are a model" Nina squealed through the phone. So did Teresa. Couldn't believe it either. "Teresa you should stay and have a career in modeling" She encouraged, making Teresa eyes pop that her best friend suggested she stay. It beats staying with her mother.

"Here you go" The woman, Luciano hired for Jane said as she handed Jane the plate of food. It's been nice having her around since Teresa's leave. She was helpful. However Jane thought she were just one of Teresa's friends to take care of her or watch her when she left. She didn't mind, she knew Teresa was so overprotective when it came to her sobriety.
The woman also known as Kisha, handed Jane her pills for her disorder.

"Make sure to eat Jane" She playfully told her like she was a child. Jane had already begun eating.

Jane laughed at the Tv show she were watching as she took a sip of her punch, setting the plate down. She looked outside noticing it was getting dark so she turned her TV off and put her plate in the sink. After making sure the doors were locked, she turned off the lights, walking upstairs.
She walked past Teresa's room, missing her. It's only been a few days. Twisting the knob, she was confused as why it was locked. Then she thought how Teresa was an adult and she just wanted space, so she would at least have a key somewhere.

Jane walked back downstairs, going into the kitchen drawer. Usually lost keys were here. Grabbing two keys, she went upstairs and tried one then the other, the door opening. She hardly been into Teresa's room and she was able to get a good look at it. Sitting on her bed, she hugged Teresa's pillow, observing the room. She had LED lights on her ceiling. Her bed set were grey and white, two colors she didn't think Teresa would have liked.

It's been nice having her around for 2 years. That's the only two years she's ever seen her daughter since she abandoned her the second she was born. Walking into her closet, she smiled seeing the black dress. She admired how Teresa could be independent. Even though she lived with her mom, it was more her , living with Teresa. Almost everything in the house, Teresa paid for. Including the house. She were so grateful that she left Brazil to help take care of her.

Her eyes fell on something dark red and she smiled, pushing the clothes away and realized it was a bag. She didn't go through Teresa's things, she didn't need to. But she wondered what was in it. She picked it up and her eyebrows furrowed as she pulled out a black trash bag. She know Teresa didn't keep trash in her room. She opened the bag, quickly dropping it as if it burned her skin.
Her hands came to her mouth, shocked, before she dumped it on Teresa's bed.

Money.

The amount of bills in that bag, she never seen in her life.

Jane found three more bags, dumping each on her bed and she sat down, completely baffled. Why didn't she put her money in a bank? Why keep it in bags? Why in her closet?

Jane picked up a handful of money and set it down with a sigh, rubbing her temple. She didn't understand Teresa. She stood up, wondering if she should call and ask her about it. Narrowing her eyes, she saw a black piece of fabric hidden underneath the money and she pulled it out, holding it up.

A thong.

Teresa wears thongs?, She thought. Since when though. Was that even comfortable? She set it down, closing her eyes and opening them again wondering if she saw it. And she really did.

Money and thong.

Jane, pulled her blanket back as she gasps, seeing all the outfits underneath the blankets.

"My daughter is a stripper"

____________________________________

She sholl is! And what?!
A good one to. A great one.

Anyways, if you liked this Chapter, vote please and thank you.

Any comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.4K 6
After being broken and having trust issues with men. Would you still dare to fall inlove or do an unthinkable escapade?.... Mia decided to have an ar...
8.4K 364 24
Whose to tell you you're wrong .... It's your life The wait is over The Muthaphukkin saga continues ... 2018-2019 ©Shayylondon ** All Rights Reserv...
139K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
64K 2.8K 14
─𝐀𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛. ─𝙴𝚗𝚖𝚊 𝚈...