Middle School 2 ( but we're n...

By 1Kayleee1

This is a story based off of my first Middle school book. After the eighth grade the 25 friends set out to fi... More

Author's note (Read!)
Chapter One: Back again!
Chapter Two: No way!
Chapter Three: Yes!
Chapter four: Combined sleepover
Chapter Five: New Friend?
Chapter 7: I cant ever stay the same.
Chapter Eight: Dirty Looks
Chapter Nine: We'll sneak out...
Chapter 10: Lost
Chapter 11: Hurry
Chapter 12: Not so Pretty...
Chapter 13: Pushed into a SinkHole
Chapter 14: I just realized...

Chapter 6: Just walk away...

42 2 6
By 1Kayleee1

Everyone was asking questions like 'who is it?' And 'does he look familiar?' He just stood there. Smiling.

"Don't touch her."

"What cha gonna do about it? Little kid."

"Parker Stop. I don't want him to hurt you to."

He punched him and he fell to the ground, nose bleeding.

"PARKER JONES!" Oh no. The teacher was there. "Come on." She pulled his arm. He was still growling at Miguel.

"ADRIANNA WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND THIS GUY??"

Everyone was yelling at me and Miguel. I guess he had a memory to.

"Uhh um... Nothing. He's a stranger."

Caleb studied my eyes. "Ok then." He said. "Let's just go..."
________________________________________________________
We were back at the house, sitting around the living room. Everyone was quiet. Especially me and Miguel. Everyone gave us hard stares, like they didn't know what to say, cause they didn't.

"Uh Adrianna. I need to talk to you." Skylar said.

"Ya and I need to talk to you Miguel." Faith this time.

A phone rang. It was Katherine's. "Sorry." She said. "Gotta take this."

"Me to."

"Me to."

Ironic. Everyone had a phone call.

Everyone went out side and headed the direction of Parkes house. I knew what they were doing. And they weren't going to get away with it.

"No." I said.

"What?"

"No."

And just like that, I was out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1M 366K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
259K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...