A Sweet Medicine | Alexa Blis...

By QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] The Story of a Orphan who lived a bad past and a rough life. He lived most of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pure Bliss
Chapter 2: Shoot His Heart
Chapter 3: Spiteful
Chapter 4: Sparkles
Chapter 5: Crystal Clear
Chapter 6: Roses
Chapter 7: The Crow at Night
Chapter 8: A New Side
Chapter 9: The Goddess
Chapter 10: Diamonds In The Sky
Chapter 11: Sweet Sugar
Chapter 12: Affection
Chapter 13: Only You
Chapter 14: Blissful Moments
Chapter 15: Never Gonna Dance Again
Chapter 16: Whiff Of Her Perfume
Chapter 17: Sleepover party
Chapter 18: Darling, My Light
Chapter 20: Unfortunate Soul
Chapter 21: Volcano
Chapter 22: The Heat
Chapter 23: Her Protector
Chapter 24: Sunsets
Chapter 25: The World Has Took Its Part
Chapter 26: Dealt Its Cards
Chapter 27: Told you, I'll be here forever
Chapter 28: Said I'll always be a friend
Chapter 29: Mercy
Chapter 30: Always My Path
Chapter 31: Sweet Angel
Chapter 32: Yours and My Story
Final Chapter (33) : Under My Umbrella
Epilogue: Never Letting You Go
Bonus Chapter: A Moment With Light

Chapter 19: Confusion

399 17 76
By QueenZain3

It was the next morning after the sleepover party and after Desmond hanged out with Alexa in the morning.  Alexa kept the blue flower in her room always remembering what he said. . . . She really was in love. Lexi invited Desmond to her house again this morning and They were playing Friday the 13th again.

Kay: Hey, Which look for Jason are you gonna pick, Crowe?

Desmond shrugged a little and looked at the game before he picked the part 2 look.

Alexa: *Giggles* Seriously? The Bag look?

Desmond: I love that look actually.

Everyone laughed as They continued playing the game. After a few rounds. Lexi was playing as the killer as She killed Desmond's character and started jumping.

Alexa: Wooooo! I did it! I did it!

Desmond looked at Alexa as She gave an innocent smile to him.

Couple mintues later, They were tired and stopped playing as Alexa went to her room to change as Desmond looked at the girls.

Desmond: I'm actually gonna leave right now, Tell Alexa that I'm leaving.

Liv: Awww where are you going?

Becky: Stay here for sometime, Desmond.

Desmond: Well, I-

Alexa: Ah Ah, Your not going anywhere Crowe.

It made Desmond jump as He turned and saw Alexa smirking at him while fixing her outift

Desmond's eyes were widen as Alexa fixed her hair and kept starring at Desmond.

Nikki: He's hypnotised.

Toni: Why wouldn't he be?

Alexa: Come on Girls! We're gonna go outside and Your coming along, Desmond.

Desmond: Lexi, Can we go some-

Alexa: Yaaaay! Let's go!

Desmond: What-

Alexa grabbed Desmond's hand as He sighed, But He had no reason to be angry at her. The girls left the house and Alexa was still holding Desmond's hand.

Desmond: Lexi, Can you . . . let go of my hand?

Alexa looked at his hand as She had a hidden smile, She didn't wanna let go of him but making him uncomfortable would be bad. She let go of his hand as Alexa was looking around as The girls were talking.

Desmond: Where are we heading too?

Alexa: Hehehe, First the cafe then We are going to mall.

( Mall? Oh goodness, Not again )

Desmond: Really?

Alexa: Of course!

Desmond just stared at her face as He looked at the ground and Continued walking until Alexa surprised him with a . . .

Alexa: *Smiles* Got you!

Desmond: *Touches his nose* What was that?

Alexa: I booped your nose, You don't know that?

Desmond: No? . . . . .

Alexa was looking at him as Demsond was still confused by the boop on his eyes.

( Desmond doesn't know a boop? . . . . Sometimes I feel like he doesn't know anything about a relationship. . .)

It kinda made her sad and wonder about more about him. Everyone saw a cafe as They went to get a drink for themselves.

Later on, The Group were in the mall as Alexa was running around thinking which store she wants to go, Desmond was talking to his Mother on the phone as Alexa was looking at him.

She cuffed her hands and jumped on Desmond and gave a tight hug as Desmond was trying to stand.

Desmond: Lexi, What are you-

Alexa: Come with me, Sweetkins. I don't wanna go alone.

Everyone in the mall were looking at them which made Desmond blush deeply and look at Alexa who was smiling at him.

Alexa: Please?

Desmond: Dont worry, I'm following you actually.

Alexa broke the Hug and smiled at him before walking away, Desmond decided to follow her as Cassandra was speaking in the phone.

Cassandra: Wow Desmond, I did not know you and Alexa were finally official.

Desmond: What!? Mom, We aren't together.

Cassandra: Keep saying that Desmond, I know how much you love her.

Desmond: I-I. . . . I can't say that I don't like her. . .

He spoke slowly hoping that Alexa wouldn't hear him. His mother continued to tease him before She had to leave as Demsond hanged up the phone. Alexa was looking at a set of Perfume and was thinking what to choose.

Alexa: Maybe Desmond can help me, Desmond!!!

Desmond: Yes?

Alexa: Which perfume is good?

She showed it to him as He was starring at it.

( How am I suppose to know what to pick? )

Desmond: Uhh . . . .

Alexa: Hehehe, Come on Don't be shy.

Desmond: Pick this one.

He pointed as Alexa smelled it, It was really good and one of her choices as She gave a big smile to Desmond.

Alexa: Awww this is perfect! Thank you so much for Helping me. I love you!-

She suddenly realised what she said as Desmond looked at her and blushed a little.

Desmond: L-Love you?

Alexa: Ummm I-I mean, I love you like my best friend!

She gave a smile as Desmond was starring at her and smiled.

Desmond: Thank you so much.

She giggled as She turned away as She secretly sighed.

( That was close . . . . . Oh my, I felt like I should have told him how I feel about him.)

She frowned as She went to pay for the Perfume, Desmond said to her that he was going to get water to drink and left the store as He sighed.

( Love you like a best friend. . . . . I really wished it was more then a friend. . . . Does she really like me? )

Secretly he did feel sad, Sometimes he felt like he was going to lose hope, But he didn't. He went to buy a water bottle as He drinked it and breathed heavily.  That was until Someone bumped into him . . . On purpose.

Desmond: Hey! Watch it.

The Man turned as Desmond saw how he looked.

?: Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that and You should have been a little nicer.

Desmond: Excuse me, Mister. You were nowhere near me but you just bumped into me like that. Do you have manners?

?: Hey, Cut that attitude. Weirdo!

Desmond felt angry on the inside as He clutched his Fist.

?: You can't blame someone else that is completely your fault.

Desmond: I didn't even do anything, Why?

That Man was getting on Desmond's nerves as that man went close to him.

?: Shut it, You keep lying.

Desmond was quiet as The Man laughed.

?: See? I told you, Dont waste my time.

Desmond: Just leave, I'm not in a mood for Drama. And You bumping into me is something I don't want to fight about.

?: *Sighs* You look like a nerd to me, Whatever. I'm leaving.

( Please do, Before I kick you right here)

That Man walked away as Desmond sighed in anger, But He heard the Man speaking a few words.

?: Come on, Alexa. Answer me.

Desmond: A-Alexa? . . . . . .

His eyes were widen and was really confused. Alexa? Sure There is alot of people with that name not only one that Desmond knows. But it was confusing him alot.

( Alexa? I dont get it. . . . No, I'm misunderstanding, I don't think it's the Alexa I know )

He sighed again until Desmond saw someone running towards him.

Alexa: Hey Desmond!!!

Desmond: Hey.

Alexa noticed his tone changed as She looked at him.

Alexa: is everything okay?

Deamond: Yeah, Why?

Alexa: Your voice changed and You look a bit upset.

She was looking concerned as Desmond looked at her and moved her hair aside which made Lexi blush.

Desmond: Its Nothing at all. . . . Just a headache.

Alexa: Aww okay. I hope you feel better.

She touched his hand as Desmond looked at His hand before he saw Alexa giving a smile.

It made him feel happy from the inside as Alexa was looking at him directly into his eyes.

Alexa: I'm here for you, Desmond.

Desmond: Same here.

He smiled a little as Alexa's smile got bigger before both of them walked away. That Man still Ticked him off and mentioning Alexa confused Desmond alot.  He couldn't stop thinking about it. . . . .

She was trying to make him smile, And It worked.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.3K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
25.2K 581 21
Becky is 20 years old and she has a forced relationship with her boyfriend Luke. Her dad believes that Becky dating Luke is what's best for business...
5.6K 322 16
Seth wishes for the life he had two years ago. The life with his father and his dog by his side. A life full of happiness and joy but hopes dim as th...
8.8K 268 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!