My prince (jungkook ff)

By jeonisu

She is his every thing . She is the one who showed him life. She is the one who made him feel the things that... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡
♡ Chapter 14 ♡
♡ Chapter 15 ♡
♡ Chapter 16 ♡
♡ Chapter 17 ♡
♡ Chapter 18 ♡
♡ Chapter 19 ♡
♡ Chapter 20 ♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
♡ Chapter 22 ♡
♡ Chapter 23 ♡
♡ Chapter 24 ♡
♡ Chapter 25 ♡
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 27 ♡
♡ Chapter 28 ♡
♡ Chapter 29 ♡
♡ Chapter 30 ♡
♡ Chapter 31 ♡
♡ Chapter 32 ♡
♡ Chapter 33 ♡
♡ Chapter 34 ♡
♡ Chapter 36 ♡
♡ Chapter 37 ♡
♡ Chapter 38 ♡
♡ Chapter 39 ♡
♡ Chapter 40 ♡
♡ Chapter 41♡
♡ Chapter 42 ♡
♡ Chapter 43 ♡
♡ Chapter 44 ♡
♡ Chapter 45 ♡
♡ Chapter 46 ♡
♡ Chapter 47 ♡
♡ Chapter 48 ♡
♡ Chapter 49 ♡
♡ Chapter 50♡
Thank you

♡ Chapter 35 ♡

14K 529 99
By jeonisu

"Today is the day" princess y/n shouted while throwing her hands to the air. She was still laying on the bed. Only her raised hands were can be seen because her thick blanket covered her small figure.
General Taehyung was sleeping like a rock in the couch.
"Did you hear me? Today is the day." Princess y/n shouted again. No response from General Taehyung. She pushed her blanket down and looked at General Taehyung. One of his hands was placed above his head and other one on his stomach. His mouth was open while drooling a little. His leg was placed on the back pillows other one was hanging out from the couch.
Princess y/n pouted and went to her bathroom. She cane back to the room.
Her dress

Her heels

Her jewellery

She sat near her dressing table and started working on her hair. She saw General Taehyung talking in sleep through the mirror. The suddenly he fell down from the couch making princess y/n burst into laughter. He groaned while rubbing the back of his head. General Taehyung glared at her through the mirror and got up slowly. Princess y/n quickly looked away trying to control her giggles.

General Taehyung went to his room to take a bath. Princess y/n finished doing her hair.

Then sat on a chair will folding her hands near her chest. She tapped her heel into the ground impatiently. After sometime she got up from her chair and started walking here and there.

Then her door opened revealing General Taehyung

He was wearing his new badge in his blazer.

Time skip

Princess y/n heard the sound of the horn. "They came back" she screamed at started running. General Taehyung let out a small laugh and followed her. They were near the royal gate waiting for princes and Generals. Prince junghyung also slowly made  his way to royal gate.

When princess y/n saw prince jungkook who was already smiling at her, she started jumping up and down like a kid. He was wearing the brooch cross suit tassel chain which was given by princess y/n, on his blazer.

Prince jungkook stopped and got down from 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 . Prince jungkook opened his arms and princess y/n ran into his embrace. Jumping into his shield princess y/n started tearing up as her arms wrapped around his neck while she tip toed, hugging his as tightly as she can, burying her face in the crook of his neck. She felt his arms wrapped around her waist tighter and warmer than ever. He gently patted head and rubbed her back, placing multiple kisses on the temple and crown of her head, caressing her hair as she whimpered trying stop herself from crying. "I missed you" she whispered.

Prince jungkook pulled away slowly from  the hug and held her shoulders scanning her head to toe.
He felt happy. She was the most precious thing in the world for him. She is safely back in his arms.

Other Generals and prince Jimin also got down from their horses. They all came to princess y/n and hugged her.

Princess y/n peeked from prince jungkook's shoulder.
"What is that" she pointed at the thing on a horse.
"Ahhhhh they are moose's antlers" said General Seokjin while grinning.
"What they are soooooo big" princess y/n said with wide eyes.

It was longer than 2 metres.
"Then the moose must be a huge" one princess y/n said while blinking multiple times.
"Of course, it was the largest moose I had ever seen. And the most important thing is it is prince jungkook's hunt." General Namjoon said with a proud grin.
Princess y/n turned to prince jungkook and kissed his cheek. He shyly smiled at her. Princess y/n was holding prince jungkook's hand whole time like her life depends on it.

"Excuse me I am still here." General Taehyung said trying to take their attention." No one gave a single hug to me" General Taehyung pouted.
"Come on" said prince jimin while hugging him tightly, General hoseok also joined them.
"And you know what I won all the battles in here. I EVEN BEAT PRINCE JUNGHYUNG. LOOK I GOT A NEW BADGE." General Taehyung said loudly while smirking at prince junghyung.
"Really congratulations General Kim" said King Jeon while getting down from his horse.
"But prince jungkook won all the battles and he even defeated the black beast" King Jeon said with a huge proud grin on his face. "So I decided to give the royal ARMY to him. And i bought the moose's antlers so I can hang them in the ball room. I even bought that beast's skin. I am the proudest father in this world right now" he patted prince jungkook's head proudly.
Prince junghyung's face changed. He looked so angry. Then he walked away.

Time skip

Generals and prince jimin went to their rooms to take a wash. Princess y/n was waiting for prince jungkook in his room, he was in the bathroom.
Princess y/n stared out from the window. The she felt to strong arms wrapped around her tiny waist, snuggling into her neck. She felt water dropping down from his hair to her shoulder.

Prince jungkook took her hand and went infront of the mirror. He back away and took something out from a small box.

Then princess y/n felt something cold around her neck. She looked at it from the mirror. It was beautiful.

She touched the stone softly. She felt prince jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist again and placed multiple butterfly kisses on her neck.
Then she felt he lifting his hand and placed something else on her hair bun.

"They are beautiful jungkook" princess y/n whispered.
Prince jungkook backed away and turned her around. And took her hand and placed a big, sharp,white thing.

"Is this that beast's tooth?" Princess y/n asked. Prince jungkook nodded his head with a proud smile. "It is so big, I can imagine how big was it. Wait what, are you okay. Did it hurt you?" Princess y/n asked quickly. Prince jungkook shooked his head saying that he is okay. But princess y/n saw the scratch mark on his neck. She ran her fingers through it softly."Does it hurt?". Prince jungkook shooked his head with a smile.It was healed already because of General Seokjin's amazing medical skills, but it will definitely leave the scar.
"Oh I have something to you too." She giggled.
"Give me your hand" princess y/n took his hand and placed a bracelet.

"See I got one too." Said princess y/n showing her hand.

Prince jungkook pulled her into a long passionate kiss and smiled at her.

"Yes yes because of this I almost got beaten by the goldsmith. Princess y/n told me to go and ask if he can make a bracelet. Saying that the goldsmith looks scary and she is scared. So I went to him and asked. He told me that he can do it. After sometime he made this bracelet and gave it to her, then princess y/n told me to tell him that the letters of JK is not clear. I went to him again and asked him to make this again. He glared at me and started doing it. Next time princess y/n told me that the size of the letters are too small so I went to him again. He almost made it again six times." General Taehyung complained while entering to prince jungkook's room.

Other Generals also entered to the room following him. Generals and princes told what happened in kingdom of Changwon.
How they fight. How they won all the competitions. How prince jungkook got up and battled with the beast.
Princess y/n almost screamed when they mentioned that he fell down because of it's attack. Prince jungkook held her hand while grinning proudly.

Then they went to have thier dinner.

"Who who want to taste the cake , cupcakes and cookies we made?" princess y/n said while clapping her hands. All of them raised their hands like kids.
"I decorated the cupcakes" said General Taehyung while keeping his hands on his hips with a proud grin.

"Then I don't want them" said General yoongi while sinking into the couch.
"Hyungggggg" he started whining. General yoongi totally ignored him.

"They are perfect" General Seokjin screamed while putting more cookies into his mouth.
"They are great" General Namjoon and General hoseok smiled at them.
"Can I have more?" asked prince jimin with puppy eyes.
Prince jungkook also give them thumbs up.

General Taehyung explained what happened with prince junghyung. Prince jungkook got up from his place and tried to go to prince junghyung because he wanted to beat the sh*t out of him. But General Namjoon stopped him.
"It's strange he didn't try to do something more than that."
"Obviously hyung, he can't do anything to princess y/n. I am the one who was there to protect her." General Taehyung said proudly.
Then his face changed.

"And you know what hyung I just found out that the MAIN MAID IN THE ROYAL KITCHEN HAS A CRUSH ON ME"

Here we go again, princess y/n face palmed herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 464 36
[ "Help me," I whispered, still oblivious of who the person with me is. And finally I felt something I never felt before. Warmth. ] •Reader x Kim Tae...
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
36.9K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...
164K 8.2K 26
𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞...