Ms. hacker (Mikey x Reader)

By Moon_chan10

"Hello ms. Hacker" . . . {I do not own anything of these characters} More

Chapter_2
Chapter_3
Chapter_4
Chapter_5
Chapter_6
Chapter_7
Chapter_8
Chapter_9
Chapter_10
Chapter_11
Chapter_12
Chapter_13
Chapter_14
Chapter_15
Chapter_16
Chapter_17
Chapter-18
Chapter_19
Chapter_20
Chapter_21
Chapter_22
Chapte_23
Chapter-24

Chapter_1

10.3K 251 156
By Moon_chan10

"And Boom"

.
.
.

"Mr. President all of our companies' money is reducing."

"What? What do you mean, reducing?" The president said as he got off of his chair and walked toward his secretary.

"Sir, we don't know what happening. But sir we have to call the police. All the money is going, sir." His secretary said as he and she started to walk.

"No, don't call the police. If the police find out about our money, they will take them all."

"But, sir..."

"Shut up and go call our hackers. Tell them all to come to the company right now." The president yelled.

"Yes sir," The Secretary said as she take out her phone from her pocket and started to call them.

"Oh my, they have only 72 Million in their bank. Ugh, what a pity I thought there would be more than this." The girl with the H/c said as she looked around. "Well, whatever now." The girl said as she closed her laptop and walked towards the door. "Ugh, I hate stairs." She said as she walked down the stairs.

"Secretary Cha, where are they? Why are they still not here?" The president shouted.

"Sir, they said they are on their way..."

"Well hello, Mr. President." The girl with the E/c said as she smirked at them.

The president just looked at her and walked away.

"Hah that asshole," The girl said as she get out of the building. "Hmm, so what should I do now? Hmm, maybe I'll go home first." She said as she get on her bike and drive away.

.
.
.

"Mikey, if we get her, we can do whatever we want. She is like the best hacker on this planet." Ran said as he walked beside with the boss. He was trying to make his boss hire a well-known hacker.

"Ran, how can we hire when we don't even know who she is or how she looks like? All we know is that she is a girl nothing else." Mikey said as he looked at them.

"I know someone who knows her," Koko said who was on his desk listening to them. Everyone looked at him.

"Wait? For real?" Rindo asked as he got off of his seat and walked toward Koko.

"Yeah, but I don't think she will work with us." He said, looking at his phone. "From what I heard, they say she doesn't like to work with others. She likes to work alone. And when I ask why. They said she told them the people she worked with were too slow. They can't work as fast as I can"

"Slow?"

"Yes," Koko said as he saw his phone to them. "Look she stole 72 million today from ***** company and a week ago she stole 3 billion from *** company She did stole them all by herself. "

"Wait for really? She did this all alone? How did she do it?" Akashi asked as he walked toward him.

"Well, didn't you hear what Ran said? She is one heck of a hacker. She can hack anything." Koko answered.

Then Sanzu said. "Whatever guys. We don't need her. We can do things by ourselves. We don't need her right boss?" He looked at Mikey.

"... now I heard about her. I kinda think she is interesting so, I wanna know more about her." He looked at Koko. "Get some more information about her. I wanna know everything about her."

"Mikey, only 2 people know what she looks like... so how can we get info about her?" Koko said, getting up from his seat.

"I don't wanna hear anything. You also said someone you know knows her so, give me the information I want. I'm giving you guys 5 days. Bring me the information in 5 days," Mikey said before leaving the room.

"Seriously, how will we find her when only a few people know her?" Sanzu said as he rolled his eyes before walking back to his seat.

"Don't know but we have to find her quickly," Koko said, getting up from his seat 

.
.
.

{Later at night}

.
.
.

Y/n was in her house, playing some games when one of her friends call her. She stared at her phone for some second, then she picked up the call.

"Hmm?" She said as she put her phone next to her ear.

"Y/n we're going to a bar now. Do you wanna come?" Her friend asked as Y/n lazily looked at her clock.

"Nah, I'll pass." Y/n was about to hang up when her friend said something.

"Come on Y/n... please let's go." She started to beg. "Please let's with us hmm okay? Nana said some hot guys are coming tonight. So please come I'm sure you'll like one of the guys. They are all really hot. And you can hook up with one of the guys you're interested in. So let's go, okay? Yes yes"

"I-..."

"Okay then, be ready in 20 and we'll come to pick you up." Her friend said before hanging up.

"Seriously? I just wanted to stay at home today..." Y/n looked at her computer before turning it off. "Well, fine then. After all, I can't just reject hot guys." She said before she got up and walked to her closet. She then started to get ready.

After she was done, she waited for her friends. And they came after 5 minutes.

"You guys are 5 minutes late," Y/n said as she gets inside the car and rolled her eyes.

"Dude, it's only 5 minutes, no biggies." Her friend said as she started to drive the car.  

"So, Yuna, which bar are we going to?" Y/n asks as she looked outside the window. 

"There's a new club that's just open and they say that bar is really good so, let's go there." Her friend Yuna answered. 

"Okay then..." Y/n leaned her head on the window glass.  

After some time, they arrived at the club. They all went inside the club, looking around. This bar was really amazing everything there was amazing.

"Wow, this place is so amazing," Yuna said, looking around the bar.

"Mhm~..."

"Let's go, drink something," Yuna said, pulling Y/n's hand. They went to the bar and order their drinks.

"Here's your drink~"

"Thank you." The E/c girl said as grabbed her drink and drink it. "Mhm~ it's good." She looked at her drink

"Oh my god, Y/n look he's so hot," Yuna whispered at Y/n while staring at the boy next to her.

"Mhm," Y/n said still looking at her drink.

"Should I talk to him?" Yuna asked Y/n.

"Do whatever you want," Y/n answered as she finally looked at her friend and rolled her eyes then she put her head off her hand and looked back at her drink. 'It's so good... I want more.' She thought still looking at her drink, then suddenly someone sat beside her. She looked up and saw it was a guy with white hair. The guy looked at her, then looked back at the bartender and order his drink.

"What?" The guy asked as he could feel the girl still staring at him.

"Nothing..." Y/n said, looking away from him. "Yuna should we..." She looked at her friend and saw she was already gone. "Seriously, that girl." Y/n rolled her eyes. "I wish I didn't come here." She slammed her head on the table.

"What happened? Did your friend left you?" The guy asked as he stared at her.

Y/n turned around and looked at him, then she turned back and closed her eyes. "I should go home now." She said, getting up from her chair.

"Leaving already?"

"Yeah," She grabbed her bag. She looked at him. 'Hmm~ he is hot.' She thought 'should I stay?... nah' She looked at her phone. "Well bye then,"

"Heh, don't leave yet. Let's have some drinks. It's on me." The guy said lazily, smiling.

"Hmm~ sure then," She smiled back and then sat back in her seat. She looked at the bartender. "Can I have the same drink I had before?" She asked.

"Alright, ma'am."

"So, what's your name?" The guy asked still looking at her.

"Yuki, yours?" Y/n said, smiling.

"Mikey."

"Ohh," Y/n said. 'I think I've heard this name before...' she thought still looking at him while smiling. 'Where did I hear this name?..'

"So," Mikey asked.

"Hmm~," She said in a seductive voice.

"How about a one-night stand with me?" He asked.

"Wow, you're so straightforward." Y/n looked at him while smirking. "But sure. Since I'm bored so, I'll play with a little."

"Yeah, and one more thing." Mikey looked at his drink and back at her. "I don't do dating and shits so if you're thinking about something like dating me, you can leave."

"Yeah, same here. I also don't like dating. It's such a pain in the ass to date someone. Dating is annoying." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Then let's go." He paid for their drinks, then he gets up from his seat and looked at her.

"Already?" She said, looking at him while she grabbed the drink that was just given to her. She drinks her drink. "Let's go." She wiped her mouth and got up, then she started to walk.

"Okay." Mikey followed her behind.

They then went to a motel and had fun.

~Next morning~

"Mhmm~" Y/n woke up and she was about to move she couldn't move at all. "Huh?" She opened her eyes but she can't see a thing. "Mikey, did you tie me up?" She asked, thinking Mikey was there. "Mikey, I thought it was supposed to be a one-night stand so, why did you tie me?"

"I didn't do anything. It looks like we are kidnapped." Mikey said lazily.

"Wha... what the hell? Why would someone kidnap us?" Y/n asked as she still tries to move.

"Maybe because I'm the leader of Bonten."

"Oh... What?" Y/n shouted. "You're the leader of Bonten?"

"Mhmm,"

"Okay, so you're the leader Bonten or whatever but, why did they also kidnap me too?" Y/n shouted.

"Well, maybe they thought-..."

"Oh, you two are awake now."

"The fuck are you? Why did you kidnap us?" Y/n said as she heard some guys walking into the room.

"You know, who would have thought the great Mikey and the great Y/n would be together in the same bar?" A guy said as he walked to Y/n and removed her blindfold. "Remember us?" He smirked at her.

"Yuki," Mikey said, looking at the guy. 'Wait is she really Y/n?' He thought.

"Huh?" The guy looked at Mikey.

"She is Yuki, not Y/n," Mikey said

"Heh, you told him you're Yuki? Wow, Y/n how many names do you have? When we worked together, you told us your name was Yuri and now Yuki?" The guy laughed.

"She is Y/n L/n. The most popular hacker in Japan. Also, the one who stole our 2 billion dollars from us. The one who betrayed us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 126 13
Kuroken fan fiction I don't own any of these characters.
19K 639 57
๐๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๏ฟฝ...
233K 7K 61
Fem reader x Bonten! You're a well-known model who also happens to be the daughter of a powerful Yakuza boss. You have money, talent, and the brains...