Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Twenty-Eight

473 27 17
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

        You kick yourself all night.

        How could I be so close to happiness, then throw it all away?! Is it really selfish?... I-I care about him, and I don't want him hurt. I don't want to die so much earlier than him...

        Waking up after only about an hour of sleep, you drag yourself into the kitchen, wrapped in an oversized blanket.

        "I'm gonna throw myself into a building!" You announce as you enter.

        Tony rolls his eyes, "What's wrong now, drama queen?"

        You waddle over to Tony and Natasha, plopping yourself down on the seat between them.

        "I fucked up." You groan.

        Natasha lays her hand on your back as Wanda sits on the chair in front of you.

"What happened?" Wanda asks.

"I-I did what you told me to do..."

Wanda's face brightens up, "You told him?!"

"Well, I- kinda, sorta. Well, when you think about it... body language..." You stutter.

Wanda, Natasha, and Tony all sigh, practically in sync.

"Did everyone know?!"

"Yes, dumbass." Tony rolls his eyes.

"LANGUAGE!" Steve yells from the common room.

"ENGLISH!" Tony shouts back.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

"YOU-"

"Mr. Stark!" Peter calls.

You jump up and run into the common room where Steve and Loki are. You look onto the balcony and see Peter taking off his mask with a smile.

"Queens!" You yell, running up to Peter and pulling him into a hug.

"You met my-" Tony clears his throat, "The kid?"

You pull away from the hug and walk inside to where Tony, Steve, and Loki are.

"Yeah." You nod with a smile.

Steve walks to stand beside Tony, "How did you meet Queens?"

"Oh, wel-"

"Doesn't matter." You interrupt Peter.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see Loki give you a questioning look. You nod a bit, and his jaw clenches.

        Your eyes widen, and you run over to him as you see his gaze narrow in on Peter.

        "No, no, no. Please don't do anything." You plead as you lay your hands on his chest.

        He lays his hands over yours and looks into your eyes, causing a blush to rise to your cheeks at the contact.

        He cocks his head, "You got hurt. He didn't prevent that. How else do you expect me to react?" He questions in hushed tones.

        "Loki, he saved me. I would've been killed if it wasn't for Peter." You whisper back.

        Thankfully the Avengers lost interest when they couldn't distinguish your whispers, so you and Loki can have a private conversation even though the Avengers are naturally nosy.

        "Just like I said... last night. I don't want you hurt." Loki confesses.

        You hold back tears at the crack in his voice when he mentions the previous night.

        "Yeah..." You nod, pulling your hands away from him.

        Loki catches your hands, but you continue pulling them away from him.

        You swallow hard, "Excuse me. I should go talk to Peter."

        He nods a bit and takes a step back before teleporting away. You stare at the blank space, holding back tears at his broken expression.

        "Y/N?" Peter's quiet voice snaps you out of your thoughts.

        You take a deep breath before plastering on a fake smile and turning around.

        "Sorry about that." You chuckle.

        After spending more time with Peter and him swinging you two around the city, you go back to your bedroom, finally relieving your facial muscles of the strain from your godawful fake smile.

-Loki's POV-

        I enter the common room where Captian Rogers is. I see Y/N run into the room. She looks over at the balcony, where I spot a small person standing in a blue and red skintight suit. He pulls off his mask with a smile directed at Y/N.

        "Queens!" Y/N yells, running up to the man and pulling him into a hug.

        "You met my-" Stark clears his throat, "The kid?"

        Y/N pulls away from the hug. Then she walks inside to where Stark, Captain Rogers, and I are.

        "Yeah." Y/N nods with a smile.

        Captain Rogers walks over to Stark and stands beside him, "How did you meet Queens?"

        "Oh, wel-"

        "Doesn't matter." Y/N interrupts the child they call 'Queens.'

        I give Y/N a questioning look, wondering if she met this person when she got her facial wound. Sadly, I can't read her mind due to the strong mind block she's put up.

        She nods a bit. My jaw instantly clenches. I faintly notice Y/N run over to me, but my gaze is narrowed in on the child.

        I swear I will kill this wimpy Midgardian. He let Y/N get hurt!

        "No, no, no. Please don't do anything." I vaguely hear Y/N plead desperately as she lays her hands on my chest.

        I absentmindedly lay my hands over hers and look into her eyes. The contact sends a very light, almost unnoticeable, blush to dust her cheeks.

        I cock my head, "You got hurt. He didn't prevent that. How else do you expect me to react?" I question in a hushed tone.

        "Loki, he saved me. I would've been killed if it wasn't for Peter." Y/N whispers back.

        Ah. The child's name is Peter. Closer step to finding out exactly who he is so I can k-... no... Y/N doesn't want me to kill him. I don't want to kill him. I'm now a part of the Avengers. I'm good now.

        Surprisingly, the extremely nosy Avengers haven't disturbed us. It's probably because their hearing isn't as advanced as a god's, aka me.

        "Just like I said..." I replay the night in an instant, feeling my voice crack at my following words, "Last night. I don't want you hurt." I confess.

        "Yeah..." Y/N nods, pulling her hands away from me.

        I feel my heart break a bit when she does, so I catch her hands, but she continues pulling them away from me. My heart completely shatters at this action.

        "Excuse me. I should go talk to Peter."

        I nod a bit, holding back tears as I take a step back before teleporting back to my room.

        I don't understand. I care for her, and I believe she cares for me... but then why is she doing this? All I want is to be with her, comfort her, hold her, show her how much I care.

        Why does she not allow me to do that?

A/N: It's on the short side, sorry!

Anyway, I hope you're all having a lovely day (or night) and I love all so so so much!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.3K 40
After Y/N packed up her life in London, she ventured to New York after being offered an internship as an assistant to the one and only Tony Stark. L...
354K 10.6K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
2.4K 62 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
71.7K 1.5K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...