Revenge With The Enemy

By x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 28

581 13 2
By x-night-travels-x

Auroras POV
"Nathan, have you talked to Sarah or Rylan at all today?" I asked Nathan.

"No, You haven't either?" He replied.

"I've barely talked to them that much the past two days," I sighed.

"Weird," Nathan trailed off. "But I gotta head out, oh and Spencer said he is coming over around eleven,"

"Okay, thank you for telling me, Goodnight, Talk to you tomorrow," I smiled.

Nathan nodded and then left.

I then walked back to the room and dug through some of the books I bought and pulled out a book called 'Marked', book number 1 of 'A House Of Night Novel'.

I began to read it, and I got 50 pages into the book, but my reading was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on the front door of the lake house that I've been staying at for a while now.

I got up and saw the back of someone's head, holding my favorite flowers. White and pink roses.

I open the front door and I am met with a familiar face.

Rylan.

"What- What are you doing here," My hands flew to my mouth and on Rylan's face a smile continuously grew.

"Thought I'd take a shot or two and come ask you a very stupid question that I never thought I'd ask anyone but I guess I am, even though I already know the answer," He smiled softly.

I walked Towards him slowly, and he handed me the flowers.

"Look at you, being a gentleman," I smirked.

I put the flowers down on the swing on the front deck and then stood on my tippy toes wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug.

"Aurora, will you go to the stupid prom with me?" He asked.

I immediately pulled away from the hug and took a few steps back.

My hands slid up my face and into my hair, in a form of showing I don't know how to put my answer into words.

"Rylan I-" I started, but he interrupted.

"I know you say you don't feel the same way, but we don't have to go as anything more than friends," He sighed with a small smile.

"I'm not saying that, because the truth is I don't know how I feel. I don't want to be in a relationship, or anything of the sort, because I don't want to get hurt, and I don't want to hurt anyone else," I start. "But you, there's something that everything in me wants, but in my mind, I'm scared," I say, trailing off in thought.

"Aurora, you don't have to-" Rylan attempted to say, but I cut him off.

"No, shut up. I am not done talking," I shout, not trying to sound rude but it did sound rude.

"I didn't know you, but you found something in me and noticed shit no one else could. I didn't want to be in another relationship after Hayden because of how toxic it was, but you never gave up on wanting me. You annoyed the crap out of me with your constant flirting," I chuckled.

"I felt like I could trust you before I even fully knew you, I felt like I could be myself with you, with you, I am starting to change my mind about the whole Relationship thing, because I believe everything will work out, but that doesnt mean Im not still scared and overthinking it all," I continued. "With you I really think I can learn to love, and not the fake shit that goes around. I think I can learn to fall in love, and it scares the hell out of me, and you have no idea," I laugh.

"I can be happy, You make me happy. It all started with you, So yeah I've been kinda lying to you about my feelings for you because I have no idea how I feel but I'm willing to learn," I sighed.

And without saying anything he walks towards me and puts his hands tightly on my hips pulling me to him, no space left between us at all.

"You, Aurora. You are all I want," He says, with our lips softly brushing against each other. Making me want to kiss him even more.

One hand now on my cheek and the back of my neck and the other still on my hip.

"I promise, I won't hurt you, and I definitely won't treat you the way you were treated last time," Rylan smiled.

"Smirked, because then this was all for nothing," I smirked, and Leaned in and kissed him.

It was sweet, soft, passionate, but also needed.

"Are you aware it's 8 o'clock at night?" I questioned.

"Yeah," He smiled while intertwining his hand in mine and picking up the flowers while leading me inside.

Then I yawned.

"Looks like it's bedtime," Rylan chuckled.

"Okay," I mumbled and closed my eyes.

I lay down in the bed, with my head on his chest, tracing circles with my finger on his chest.

"What are we?" I asked.

"We are whatever you want to be," Rylan smiled against the top of my head.

"Can we take it slow? Maybe keep it a secret for a few days?" I mumbled.

"Anything you want love,"

Not long after, I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------

"I am here mother fucker- oh shit," I someone enter the room and yell, but I am too tired to show any reaction.

"Well it's nice to see you're back dude, but I need to steal your girl," Spencer laughed awkwardly.

Then I jumped up and smacked Rylan's chest to wake him up.

"Shit," Rylan mumbled.

"Looks like there's no point in the secret idea," I mumbled, more to myself.

Spencer climbed onto the other side of the bed we weren't on and looked between Rylan and I.

"It's new, and confusing okay," I blurted to him.

"So you told him?" Spencer smirked.

"Well, he asked me to prom so.. I kinda had no choice," I mumbled awkwardly.

"Ya, okay whatever I need to rant," He shouted excitedly.

"Of course you do, everyone always has to talk to her when I finally get her to myself," Rylan mumbles from where he sat up against the headboard beside me.

I leaned back and sat with my back half way on Rylans chest and half way on the headboard.

He gently played with my hair while I listened To Spencer rant about the book to me.

"You two are adorable together," Spencer blurted.

"I've only been trying to tell her this since our first kiss," Rylan smirked.

"Shut the hell up before I drag you into the workout room thingy and beat your fucking ass," I turned to him and narrowed my eyes.

"Make me shut up then," He smirked more, this time staring at my lips.

"Nope," I rolled my eyes and looked back at Spencer to see how interested he was in me and Rylan.

"Come on love, Don't be shy just kiss," He smirked.

I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes at him.

"You really would like that wouldn't you?" I said to him.

"Girl, if you don't kiss him I am sure any other single girl would," Spencer spoke, being truthful.

"I'm good," I looked back at Spencer and shrugged.

"He is glaring at you like he wants to kill you," Spencer laughed.

"Love, just kiss me," Rylan whispered in my ear.

"Rylan, not now okay," I mumbled.

"Why, you shy to kiss him in front of me?" Spencer smirked.

"Excuse me, no, I just don't want to," I shouted embarrassed.

    "Prove it then," Spencer looked at me then at Rylan.

    With hesitating I turned around and grabbed Rylan collar of his shirt gently pulling him in for a short kiss.

    "See, not shy," I rolled my eyes.

    "Obviously not but I think you just broke him," Spencer pursed his lips. "Or turned him on,"

    "Or both," I shrugged like it didn't matter.

    Then we went back to talking about the book Spencer is reading and Rylan started playing with my hair again.

---------------------------

"You're getting tired?" Spencer asked.

"Well obviously, it is 3 in the fucking morning and you wont stop talking," Rylan grumbled.

"Right, shouldn't have asked that, sorry aurora lol you can go to sleep now," Spencer nodded.

I softly smiled and soon drifted off, falling asleep with my head on Rylans chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957 120 52
Things have never seemed to go according to plan for Alyssa, and after walking into her father's murder scene, Aly promises herself never to build he...
18.5K 893 45
{complete} After Irene's mother's death. She was sent to live with her aunt and cousin. They live in a rich town call Stryker, Massachusetts. Irene...
418K 9.5K 27
After her mother's death, Aurora and her dad move into the same neighborhood as her father's co-worker, but how was she supposed to know that his son...
26 1 16
Ryu, a normal highschool girl, boring life right? Everything is normal until Aiden and Ryu met. These 2 have been enemies for almost all the school y...