Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

7 - Getting into Character

1K 31 4
By ZariasWritings_

Teresa jumped and down squealing as her eyes popped like a child who saw a store full of candy as she stared at her fully stocked closet. Everything was there. So many perfumes, body sprays, lotions, body cream, body scrub. Everything was expensive except for the obvious things like pads and tampons. He even had a heating pad in there.

She opened the other closet, taking out one of the red towels, feeling all over it. The softness. So expensive and luxurious. There were hair products, expensive flat irons, curlers, blow dryers, wipes. He thought of everything. Even the pills for cramps, a girl's best friend.

It wasn't that everything he bought was what got her, it's that he was considerate enough to buy it all. Most of her products were sensitive. He didn't know what could or couldn't use, so he just went the safe way and she was grateful for that.

She took out a few products and set them down, taking off her clothes. Then she looked around, confused on how to actually turn the shower on. She stepped back, actually getting a clear and bigger picture of how luxurious her bathroom was. It didn't have a door so her bedroom and bathroom were literally joined together, fortunately.

For her shower there were two black and tall mount walls and the floor was black marble. She stood in the center, looking up seeing the square shaped rain sky shower head on the ceiling.

Awesome, She thought.

She searched the wall and saw the three control panels but she didn't know how to use them and she would rather not try to mess something up. Sighing, she grabbed a black silky robe that she knew was custom made. She loved how self felt against her skin, she could get used to it. In some form, she was on vacation. She tied it around, walking outside her room. It was a little in the evening and she wasn't sure where anyone was or how she was supposed to get help, she hardly was there to know anyway.

She walked past a cracked door and walked back, seeing the light on. Knocking, she heard a deep come in, knowing it was Luciano. She opened the door and he raised his head, his eyes instantly filling with anger. "I need help with the shower" She said softly and his features softened. Though he was still mad she came outside her room in a robe. He nodded and clicked the intercom while she walked back to her room, hearing him say something in Italian.

A few seconds later, a woman came in.

"Hey, I didn't know how to use the shower" She said and the woman smiled, seeming motherly and walked into the bathroom.

It actually wasn't hard to use. She showed her how to change the lights that came with it, how to turn on only one part or both, the speed. It was cool.

She left and Teresa relaxed, in her luxurious shower. It was nice how she could have Led lights on them. She enjoyed her shower overall. Very steamy.

Drying off, she wrapped a towel around her hair, letting it dry. She could have blow dried it but she wanted to take advantage of the expensive towel. Her outfit choice was a lace two piece, bralette and panties. It was bright purple, almost pink and she loved it. In a way dancing clothes were sort of lingerie minus how sweaty they would get from dancing. Lingerie was fresh and comfortable, and made you feel sexy to walk around in.

She hardly wore lingerie, but now she would. Going through the different perfumes, she chose a flowery scent in a pink bottle. At least she can enjoy her time before she has to seduce a Don, potentially fail and die. Walking into the room, drying her hair, she gasps a little, startled by Luciano who was sitting on the end of her bed, away from the bathroom opening.

She set the towel down and he got up, her eyes following the movement. He always stole her breath just for knowing him so little.

"What's wrong?" She asked and he shook his head. "How confident are you with seducing men?" She calmed down a little realizing it was about her job. The question caught her off guard even confused her a bit, but she could answer. It was technically her job to seduce men. She was pretty confident.

"Without taking your clothes off." He added and it put a strain on her answer. Basically meaning without showing her body much which is what she did most of the time. What's to seduce when you're fully clothed?

"Show me" He demanded. The way he demanded things from her sent all kinds of pleasure through her. All the tingles and shivers. She liked the authority he held in his tone. She didn't know how to show him what she wasn't sure she could do. She looked away, "I-I'm not sure" She responded.

It was quite tense and almost awkward as he stared at her, feeling small under his gaze. Technically she was. They were a foot apart, something she also loved.

Usually she had music but it was silence and an intimidating man at that. Luciano felt her how uncomfortable she was and brushed his knuckles against her face, down her neck and harshly, he gripped her throat, his fingers surrounding her neck, her eyes finding his. "Do you need an incentive?" He tilted his head and her mouth opened, but no words came out. She was stuck.

He solved her solution when his mouth was over hers instantly, hard and rough. Quickly her jaw began to bruise as she didn't waste a second to kiss him back. She brought her hand up to his neck, bringing his head down further, crushing their lips together, desperately wanting them to stay there. Her eyes closed as his tongue slid in, hers instantly clashing against his causing her to moan.

Finally is what she thought. All the sexual tension, the attraction shared between the two and he finally made the move. And she was happy he did. Luciano bit down on her tongue, pulling her body against his, the more she pulled his shirt. And he could say, he has been waiting to do this. One thing he loved most about her, she loved to be dominated and she was more than willing to let him dominate her.

He backed her against the wall and she reached for his buckle, pulling him against her and raising her leg on his hip. The second she did, he pulled away, himself breathless as were she. He pulled her hair back, a small growl escaping his lips as his lips touched her skin, against her throat.

"The goal is to seduce, not be seduced" He whispered and slowly let her head come back, but never releasing his hold on her hair.

She nodded, breathing, "I know" She moaned as his thumb pressed against the thin fabric right over her clit. He brought her leg back down. "Show me"

Teresa was already horny and she hoped if she did this, he would have her screaming underneath him afterwards. She pushed him back, getting off the wall as she stared at him. It didn't even take her a second to get into character. The first thing she thought was her hair. Not sexual, easy start.

She ran her hand through her hair, curling it behind her ear as she smiled at him, staring him in the eyes. She averted her eyes as if he didn't deserve her attention and walked around him, his eyes never leaving hers. She didn't touch him just yet, that would be too soon. "Do you know who I am?" She questioned, a smirk tugging his lips.

"Tell me" She stopped in front of me, tsking her tongue and waving her finger side to side.

"I don't like to be ordered" She smiled, still not showing hints of forward flirting. He decided to play along, since she was handling it so well. So he asked, "What's your name?"

He grinned, looking at him through her lashes, her seductive gaze flowing through as she trailed her finger down his covered chest. " I never said anything about a name" He chuckled, liking her response.

Well played, He thought. She grabbed his hand, leading him to the bed, her hips swaying not too much that's obvious, but enough where he would notice and his focus would direct to her ass. He sat down and she pretended to forget something. "Forgive me, do you want anything to drink or something you desire?"

He caught the subtle hint and he grabbed her hips, pulling her forward as he said, "Depends" He looked up at her. "Are you offering?" He raised an eyebrow and she grabbed his hands, allowing him to cup her breasts, lifting up her bra slowly almost exposing her nipple before she slid it back down, him chuckling softly.

"Offering what?" She finally questioned, dragging his hands down, hooking his thumbs in her panties, pulling them down slightly. "You" He answered and she pulled them back up, teasing him.

Teresa straddled his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I suppose, but it'll cost you" She whispered, sliding her hand down the bulge he thought she didn't notice, yet did, causing him to groan. "I see, an expensive woman" She nodded, humming and kissing his ear, down his neck, biting the area only making him grow harder in his pants. She smirked, feeling him get bigger and she unbuckled his pants, him grabbing her hand.

"Tesoro" He warned, due to his own doubt of his self control and she moved his hand, still following through on the objective. She slid her hand in his pants, as she whispered, "One you can't afford" Then she slid her hand out and got up, grinning happily like she won an award. It actually amused him.

"So?" She questioned and he chuckled, standing up as he buckled his belt back.

"Not abysmal, good motives, too seductive with the neck kissing and further on. Don't give in, make it a chase" He stood before her.

"You did good" He turned to walk away and she stopped him. " You're not going to just walk around like that are you?" She questioned, referencing his hard on.

He gripped her throat hard, brushing her hair out of her face as he whispered, " Ohh Tesoro, I hope you're not implying something else" Teresa's eyes closed, feeling his bulge against her. Truthfully, she didn't know what she meant or why she questioned it.

" I- I meant-"

" Wrong man, wrong target"

He released her, walking out the room and her hand reached up to rub her throat.

Now bored and bothered, she jumped on her bed, grabbing her phone. She liked the new iphone and it took her a while to get the hang of it. She clicked on Nina's name and clicked the facetime button. She didn't have facetime on her android.

Nina answered on the first ring and screamed, "Teresa?!" Teresa quickly shushed her with a laugh.

"Bitch since when did you get an iPhone? I've been trying to get you to buy one for months!" Which is completely true. Teresa though already had her bill on her mother's so she thought if she switched, it would go higher or mess it up. She didn't want to pay two different bills.

She told her how Luciano got her the new phone, but she said Adriano instead since that's who Nina thought she went with. Nina couldn't wait to tell her the tea of everything. She informed her that she did tell Jonathan her leave and she wasn't sure if he really understood it or believed it.

"Hey, show me your room!" She squealed and Teresa forgot about it. She got up, trying to figure out how to flip the camera and with Nina's help she did. She showed her the actual room first and then her bathroom and she couldn't believe all the products she had in her closet.

It felt nice to show her everything like she really was on a vacation. Nina asked what the outside looked like. "Hell, I don't even know. I haven't really looked at it", she said honestly. She never really saw anything but her room and bathroom, along with the dining room. She hasn't even seen the outside of the house. She threw on some clothes and walked downstairs, to go see along with Nina. She ran into Adriano, literally and he chuckled, stopping her.

"Where are you going Tiger?" He chuckled, and she moved back, laughing. "Is that who I think it is?!" Nina squealed through the phone and Teresa slapped her forehead. She turned the camera to him and he waved as she said aww to the two. "Are you taking care of her?" She stabbed her finger at the phone like an overprotective mother trying to playfully rough up the boyfriend. He nodded and kissed Teresa's cheek.

"I promised, remember?" He chuckled then turned to Teresa. "Where are you off to?"

"Outside, I never really saw the house" He nodded and whispered into her ear, "I have to accompany you" He looked at her and she nodded, understanding why he whispered. Nina would hear and she would be confused. He grabbed her hand, Teresa liking how soft he was. And big. Made hers feel so little, which is adorable to her.

They walked outside and Capo kept her eyes closed, walking her far enough to see the entire house then he removed her eyes and gave her the camera. "Now turn around" He grinned and she turned around, her mouth dropping and so did Nina's.

Luciano stepped out of his room, seeing his second son, Antonio there. "Va tutto bene? " (Is everything okay?) He questioned.

"English" Luciano demanded. He wanted to get in the habit of speaking English especially since Teresa is around. Antonio raised his eyebrow, but he obliged nonetheless. "You assigned everyone to come to me" He continued and Luciano nodded, now understanding his concern.

"I am busy with other things, I can't be sidetracked" Antonio nodded, standing up.

"Handling something like a Brazilian stripper?" Luciano heard the displeased tone of his 2nd and raised his eyebrow.

"Are you questioning me?" He questioned, a threat prominent in his tone. "No. You could have someone else assist her is all I'm saying" He quickly, corrected.

"I didn't ask for your advice. Why are you here?" Luciano didn't know why, but every time someone spoke of Teresa, his guard was up. He was weirdly and highly protective of her. Antonio cleared his throat and nodded.

" The issue with the trucks? Apparently Don Ricco was more beneficial for them in a financial sense. But we handled it. We added more products as a motivation" Luciano shook his head. For one, because Don Ricco purposely paid more to take his movers and two because his second suggested that.

" No. No extra product." He disagreed, more so giving the last word, which he was because his opinion was what mattered. "When you take more, it causes unwanted attention." Antonio didn't seem to agree with that.

" Luciano, you have the authorities in your pocket. I am your 2nd and you left them to report to me, this is my decision" Luciano had to take a pause for Antonio to get his tone and words together. Antonio huffed and apologized.

" We are not greedy. We are not aware of our suppliers' connections. We have our own sources. Ignorantly taking from another Don, gang, cartel, whatever starts issues I don't want. Not while we don't have Don Ricco on our side" Luciano threw on his coat. Luciano was always a strategic person. Thought everything through. Risks, what ifs, issues. All of it. That's what made him a good Don. Never doing anything if he isn't knowledgeable about it.

"Hai valutato l'errore? " (Did you evaluate the mistake?) Luciano questioned, closing his laptop.

" Smaltito"(Disposed of) Luciano nodded, opening his door.

" Bene. Ora manda i tuoi uomini a correre. È il giorno della caduta". (Good. Now send your men to make the runs. It's drop day.)

Teresa closed her door, and saw a box on her bed. Looking around wary, she walked up to it and opened it, her eyes popping. She reached into the box, holding up a pair of fur cuffs, her mouth agape.

____________________________________

Hmm 👀 what's that for?

I'm kidding, I'm 100% sure everyone knows, with your naughty selves.

Let's get real 50% of Wattpad readers know almost everything about sex and anything sexual because of Wattpad. Our own sex education, with entertainment to.🤣

Anyway, vote if you liked this Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.5K 15
I got a funky-looking VR-headset for Christmas from my family. I kind of feel bad because I don't like that sort of stuff and I saw the price tag, wh...
9K 288 23
Percy is betrayed. I mean everyone . The Gods , the camps . everyone from his world except a certain someone feels pity for him and befriends him...
69.8K 3.5K 67
"𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩" ╰┈➤Rindou Haitani who's busy minding his business with his older brother when his Father ca...
143K 4.4K 55
"You can't control me!" "Listen to your husband." What's with all this arrange marriage? She doesn't want it. ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ :: 231121 ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ :: 090122 ...