Trails of High School

By Tarena_G

"You can't walk up on everyone Andrian" Stormi said annoyed. "As a matter of fact I can" Andrian said before... More

WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 47

2 11 0
By Tarena_G

•••☘••️☘•••️
Stormi watched Aaron and McKenna talk and laugh. They shared a look before she walked away. He approached her.

"How's my favorite person doing?" Aaron asked scratching her hair. She frowned and pushed his hand away.

"Where have you been? you literally ditched our hangout" Stormi said frowning.

"Oh I had important things to do. A trip to the admin also, Chris and I had to take care of something" Aaron explained touching her face.

"Wow" Stormi said smiling.
"Am I forgiven?" Aaron asked.

"Of course Aaron I can't stay mad at you and you know that"

"Good to hear Lavender" Aaron said with a playful wink.

"You still can't wink isn't that crazy? I thought you got better" Stormi said laughing and he laughed as well.

"What do you mean? check this out" He said making several attempts and they laughed.

"You'll never change. Easy there, don't force it" Stormi said with a perfect wink.

"I see y'all flirting. Are we safe?" Trey asked joining them.

"Don't be stupid" Stormi said rolling her eyes. "Hey Chris!" she called out with a wave.

"Whoa who drew that?" Aaron asked amazed looking at the beautiful drawing in her notepad.

"Whoa this is a masterpiece" Trey complimented. Heidi jumped on his back. "Hey darling" he flirted.

"I see y'all flirting are we safe?" Stormi asked his afore statement and Trey glared at her playfully. Heidi stood by his side and they smiled at each other.

"So who did it?" Aaron asked again flipping through the pages.

"What do you think? Chris of course. They've been together the whole time drawing, comparing and whatnot. I almost saw a ship right there. Chrormi" she said giggling at the name and Trey joined her.

"Christmas would be their favorite time" Trey said and they giggled again. Aaron stared at Imani with frightful eyes.

"And to think you spent your time with him. Remind me again where were you?" Stormi asked glaring at him.

"Stormi I can explain" Aaron said and she laughed. Trey and Heidi exchanged glances.

"I'm totally shipping this" Heidi said. "Storon?"

"Aaromi" they both said giving each other a fist bump.

"Don't!" Stormi snapped at them. "Look Aaron I don't care about who you spend our time with but I'd rather you don't lie about it cause that's very insulting. If you wanna spend your time with McKenna I'm cool with it but don't come here treating me like a fool. I'm not mad at you or anything just know how to lie next time"

And with that she walked away. Aaron exhaled and sat down.

"Messed up huh?" Trey asked patting him on his back.

Soon they were at the cafeteria. Stormi talked and laughed with the rest of the table while Aaron was quiet.

"No I didn't. Ask Aaron about it. Aaron last year when we went for summer camp at Princeton, New Jersey did I really wet the bed?" Stormi asked and the rest laughed. He was surprised she spoke to him. "I'm over it quit acting like a douche and answer the fucking question"

"Uh nah she didn't. That was a prank I pulled" Aaron said.

"What? you pulled the prank? and I wasted the whole grade hating on the dude with fiddled glasses" Stormi said and they all laughed including Aaron.

Andrian ate ignoring the side talks on the table.

"It's my fault things are messed up" Megan said on her table.

"Get over it Meg. Kevin went over the line" McKenna told her

"Yeah it's only normal for Andrian to protect you besides that's what bestfriends are for right?" Madison asked her and Megan smiled slightly.

"That's true" Maxine said.

"No matter how stupid she sounds she's actually right. He stood up for you and that perv deserves comatose" McKenna said and Madison rolled her eyes at her while McKenna glared.

"Thank you guys" Megan smiled. "But please don't fight over me I've had enough in a day" she teased and they laughed.

Ares sat on a bench and Stormi walked up to him.

"I figured you'd be here" Stormi said. "Have you had something to eat?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter" Ares said

"Not to me. It does" Stormi said before giving him something. She kept it on the table. He ignored her.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"I didn't see you around so there. Also I've been doing alot of thinking and I might have been rude earlier today" Stormi said and he laughed.

"I recall you being mad when I used the same format" Ares told her and she sat next to him and shrugged.

"Oh well" Stormi said.

"You still owe me an apology" he said and she laughed.

"Let it go" Stormi said and he began singing let it go from Frozen and she laughed. "Gosh who would have thought you watched that? no way!" she said still laughing.

"Well I have a sister and two female cousins. They're so much to handle" He said.

"I forced Hunter into watching such also. He's my cousin" Stormi explained.

"I know" Ares said. She opened her mouth to talk but he beat her to it. "My apology" he demanded before he started eating.

"Fine sorry" Stormi said.

"Good" Ares said smiling. "If you had not been rude earlier I wouldn't have had it in me to stop him. You saved a life" he said smiling.

"Aww. To think we never agree" Stormi said earning a laugh from him.

"Once again here we are" Ares said and they stared at each other for a while and both became tensed. Ares kept the empty wrap. "Thanks for this" he said still staring at her as he licked the mayonnaise off the side of his lip.

Stormi gulped as she stared at him before looking at his book where he had several drawings. She cleared her throat and picked it up.

"Do you like it?" he asked his breath fanning her neck.

"Ares" She said and he noticed their proximity and chuckled before moving away casually.
Raven who was at the hospital had a plaster dressing at the side of her neck. She was on her bed in a ward.

"Alright we'll leave now" the doctors who came for a consult said immediately her children walked in.

"Sure" Raven said and they walked out.

"Mum" Isla called and Raven glared at her. "Sorry for doing this to you I didn't mean to"
Raven ignored her.

"Hey mum" Isle said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"You guys I'm fine. Go get something to eat if you haven't" Raven told them.

"Aunt!" Myla, Esme and Milo called immediately they walked in. Leo walked in as well with lunch.

"Leo" Raven called smiling.

"Here's your lunch. I'm guessing you haven't eaten anything yet" Leo said setting the plates and she smiled.

"That's so thoughtful of you thank you" she said smiling.

"Tiago will be here soon he had something to take care of. Came here immediately I heard you were here" Leo explained.

"Sure thanks once again"

"Get well soon aunt" Milo and Myla said and she smiled.

"And to think your own child did this to you intentionally" Esme said smirking.

"Esme!" Leo and Miranda cautioned.

"Ma" Leo greeted and she smiled at him.

"Darling that is no way to talk" Miranda cautioned Esme who shrugged.

"Let's face it it's the truth" Esme said.

Isla ran out of the room and Isle shot a glare at Esme. Milo walked out and went after her immediately.

"I can't believe you talked me into doing this" Stormi said as Ares drew a butterfly on her wrist with body ink.

"It's gonna be a perfection" Ares said smirking still drawing it at the back of her wrist. She moaned slightly from the impact and he looked up at her and smiled.

"Damn Stormi" Ares said.

"Sorry uh my vein..ugh" she said burying her face in her palm and he laughed before pulling her wrist carefully.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. I understand" Ares said and she groaned in annoyance and he laughed then took her wrist in his and started drawing again. She bit her lip and he swallowed and focused on the drawing again.

"Isla detener!" Milo called after her and she stopped then faced him in tears.

"She doesn't want to speak to me and she probably hates me Milo. I thought I was having fun but how could I have possibly done that to my mum? I thought she'd dodge it or something Milo" she cried hugging him.

"No te preocupes" Milo told her. "She's your mum she'll get over it. She prolly wants to know you feel guilty about it. Apologize later and you'll be fine" He assured her.

"Thank you Milo" Isla told him letting go and he wiped her tears.

"Mami you look ugly when you cry. Where's the cold Isla I love?" he asked and they laughed. She hugged him again.

"She caused this mess" Isla said. Isle got there.

"I've been looking all over for you" Isle said and they let go. He clenched his fists and unclenched before pulling Isla to his side.

"We're cousins bro and I ain't stealing her don't act like you ain't knew" Milo said chuckling.

"Everything okay?" Myla said going to Milo's side and clinging to him.

"What's with everyone being possessive? y'all on your period or s'min?!" Milo asked and they all laughed.

"Te gusta?" Ares asked and looked up when she didn't answer. "Oh sorry I'm used to.."

"Me gusta mucho" Stormi replied telling him she liked it very much and his eyes lit up immediately. She admired the butterfly.

"You understand Spanish and all these while.." he said amazed.

"Well I don't know that much. My mum was Spanish" she explained. "So I guess I have a little experience"

"Whoa that's cool on a different level" Ares said.

"Nah it's normal. Not as cool as River who knows so many languages. You miss him don't you?" she asked

"Please don't tell me to go talk to him again. Not until he calms down" Ares said and they shared a laugh.

"Seriously are you okay? he did hit you" Stormi said.

"I'm good. I should go. Thanks for your company" Ares said his mood shifting already. She became sad but nodded.

"It was worth it while it lasted" Stormi said and he gave her a tight lipped smile before walking away.

         •••☘••️☘••️•
"Someone just heightened my anger ri' now. Honestly I don't understand why people come out here openly on social media and make stupid comments. Look you coming out here to diss before understanding the content of what's going on pisses me so much. Bitch you trolling without looking at your damn face in the camera no wonder the camera gave up on you. Some bitches be fake to the point it aches...." Megan making a video on Instagram.

"Are you that angry?" Kimberly asked with a giggle.

"Shut it" Megan ordered and Kimberly giggled but kept her mouth shut anyway.

"You sure dissing would make all these stop? they'll only come harder" Maxine said.

"Julissa Vanna doesn't seem the type to keep her mouth shut. It seems she'll hit harder" Kimberly said.

"Then we'll hit harder. Someone has got to put her in her place" McKenna said frowning. "I've got your back girl" she told Megan who smiled slightly.

"Right then" Kimberly said before walking away to meet Senam and Hadiya.

"Whoa" Stormi said staring at her phone and so did the others.

"Looks like a spitroast is about to go down" Trey said amused before putting his phone away.

"We'll be going now mum" Isla said standing up from her mum's arms and pecking her sleeping form. "Bye Gram. It's a school night please take care of her. I really wanna stay"

"Quit being guilty and leave already" Miranda told them and Isla pouted. Tiago walked in with some food and set them on the table.

"Hey" He told Miranda.

"You're only coming now even after I told you she almost lost her life a while ago"

"I don't believe that as true Miranda" Tiago told her before giving Raven a deep kiss from which she woke up.

"Even on anesthesia? damn" Isle said laughing.

"You're excused" Tiago told him and he laughed then left with Isla to meet Felix.

"Dad will kill you that's for sure" Cash told Isla before walking to the ward.

"Babe" Raven said sitting up. "It hurts" she said and he chuckled.

"It's just a scratch" he told her. "I got you something"

"Aww you're so sweet" Raven said and he smirked.

"Apparently you can't put it on because of your neck so I'll keep it with me" Tiago said after showing her. She smiled and kissed him.

"You're so sweet" she said giggling and Miranda rolled her eyes. He fed her.

"How bad does it hurt?" he asked her.

"Not as much as your presence" Miranda dissed and Tiago became pissed off but ignored her.

"Mum?" Raven called then threw up on him and he became angry.

"Know how to direct! what the fuck?" he snapped immediately and Raven stared at him with teary eyes. "I didn't mean to" He said calmly. "Babe I'm.."

"Cash call a code" Raven said weakly and Cash pressed the emergency button and nurses rushed in immediately.

"You should probably take off your billion dollars suit and never come back" Miranda told him glaring at him. The frustrated Tiago stared at Raven sadly before walking away. Cash assisted.

•••That night•••
Megan paced around in her room before sitting on her bed. She glared at her phone.

"Stop being so worked up about Julissa. I'll take care of her" McKenna assured her.

"No it's my dad" Megan said tensed and they exchanged knowing looks and McKenna inched closer.

"Are they still on with it?" McKenna asked.

"That depends. He's trying his best right now but I think the problem is mum. I've told them to get help or something but clearly they feel it'd be embarrassing if word gets out" Megan explained.

"Damn. My mum will talk her out of it don't you worry. She's good at convincing people that's what she lives for" McKenna assured her with a smile. Megan shook her head.

"Not this time. Mum is hell bent on doing what she wants" Megan said and McKenna hugged her.

"You'll be alright" McKenna told her.

Maxine who was asleep stirred in her bed while Madison was on a video call with a guy.
Stormi giggled as she talked with her girls.

"This Julissa is fire. Wait until we meet" Stormi said smiling.

"Ugh that would be bad" Jordyn said. April and Apryelle giggled as they chewed on liquerish.

"Black liquerish? seriously?" Stormi asked making a face.

"Stop being a hater this is all they got" April said and Heidi picked from the bowl and chewed as well then flogged Stormi's face with it.

"Ew it's wet. You're gross" Stormi said gagging before running to the bathroom.

"No dad it's so late and you're calling me man I'm damn tired I was asleep" Keith who was on the phone complained before yawning. "Yes I'll call tomorrow. Night man. Ew" He said laughing before putting the phone down.

"Seriously? you were sleeping?" Lake asked with a laugh.

"I had to do what I could" Keith said shrugging.

"Good to know you're back to being father and son" Jalen said and they laughed.

"What the hell?" Ares and Noah asked.

"Yo get your whipped ass outta there and come join us" Ares called to Lake who was chatting with Jordyn.

"Save your sorry ass from more shame and go back to bed" Jordyn texted back and he laughed out loud.

"You'll be kicked in the balls soon. Enjoy the pleasure right now" Cain told him and they laughed again.

"Fuck you bro" Lake said.

"Nah he'll pass" Ares said and they laughed. Lake came down to play.

"Andrian you should come play with us" Ares called to him.

"I don't want to. Go ahead" Andrian told him before fiddling with his Wristwatch.

"Stop sulking and come play" Ares said with a chuckle before wheezing once.

"What was that?" the guys asked playfully. The patron hit the bell.

"Time for roll call!" he yelled. River got up at once and approached Ares.

"You okay?" River asked.

"Why wouldn't I be River?" Ares asked.

"River?" Noah muttered. "Amazing how Ares knows him too well huh?"

River hit him at the back of his head.

"I heard that" River said and they all laughed. Ares got up and they all walked out. He held the wall for support and Keith noticed.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Keith asked. They all left the room for roll call and Ares clutched his chest. He started wheezing and this caused chaos.

"What is going on there?" Patron asked going towards them.

"Damn this is bad" Trey said

"He's having an attack" the guys said afraid and Keith ran in to find his inhaler.

"Ares fucking calm down. Try to breath you'll be fine we're here" River said while Ares kept on wheezing, clutching to him.

"I need a team down here. Get the paramedics whatever we need an ambulance right now" Patron called the school's clinic. "Make it snappy" he said putting his phone away.

"Y'all should give him some space!" River yelled.

"Boys get in now" Patron said and placed the phone on his ear moving away. "What do you mean there's a problem?!" he yelled on the phone.

"His stash is out" Keith informed panting.

River rushed inside the room and Jalen followed. The inhaler he had with him already finished and he groaned in frustration and came out.

"Ares fucking hold on you aren't gonna die on my watch!" River yelled squeezing his hand.

"The clinic will be running late" Patron said afraid. Some officers walked in.

"Oh no I hope Ares is okay" Megan said worried immediately she received the message.

"He'll be fine" McKenna assured her.

"Oh no" Megan said burying her face in her pillow in frustration.

"I'm going to the classroom. He should have one in his locker" River said walking but he was stopped.

"You can't do that"

"I can't do that? where are the paramedics when we fucking need them yet you're gracing us with your damn presence like it's gonna help him!" River snapped in frustration.

"Does anyone here have a inhaler?" Patron asked in frustration.

"Just leave him be" Patron pleaded with the angry officers

"Not on my watch. You're going nowhere" one said.

"I promised I'll be there for Ares so with or without your permission I'm gonna execute that. Don't get in my way" River said angrily and the officer was about to hit him but Patron held him back.

"Let's focus" he pleaded.

"Cain come with me" River ordered and Cain joined immediately and they both ran out of the hostel.

"What?" Stormi said onhearing the news from Chris.

"Ares stay with us!" Keith said squeezing his palm.

"Where's.. where's River?" he asked.

"Don't try to talk. He'll be back" Patron told him.

"Try to see if you'll find any hygienic boy with a suitable inhaler. You know his prescription" Patron told the boys and Lake and Jalen left immediately.

Cain and River arrived at the locker room and they checked Ares' locker, the boys locker room and even his desk in class.

"Damn" River said in fear as he called the hostel. "How's he doing?" he asked afraid. He bumped into the wall

"Whoa careful there" Cain told him.

"Not so good but he's still holding on. Hopefully he doesn't stroke out" Noah said on the phone, slightly afraid.

"Fuck" River said afraid, running his fingers through his hair.

"Oh no" Stormi said looking at the fine tech in her hand. She opened it and noticed it was an inhaler. "Oh no" she said and managed to sneak out through her window.

"What are we gonna do?" Cain asked in frustration.

"Felix I don't give a damn. If you'll have to rob a shop do it. I need Ares' prescription in five" River said before hanging up.

"It's no use. He'll never get here by then" Cain said. "No one saw this coming. He doesn't even have a spare, they're all out"
River stood up and they walked. He heard footsteps and Cain attacked the person immediately.

"Ares!" Keith yelled.

"Damn the paramedics!" Patron yelled. "We'll have to take him to the clinic ourselves. I've informed the Principal" he said.

"River..." Ares managed to call before attempting to stand up.

"Is this love or stupidity?" an officer asked.

"Ow" Stormi screamed.

"Damn sorry. What are you doing here?" Chris asked.

"We have no time for this. Let's go" River said walking away.

"Wait River. Here" Stormi said panting as she put two inhalers in his hand.

"Thank you" Cain said. River felt it.

"No how do you have these? only Ares does" River said glaring.

"I collected them. I thought they were beautiful, I had no idea" Stormi said sadly. "I'm sorry"
River glared at her and clenched his fists.

"River!" Cain called, snapping him out of his hatred for Stormi who was shaking in fear now.

"Remind me why I hate you?" River asked.

River ran past her brushing shoulders with her. He pressed the alarm and the doors to shut before running off with Cain to the hostel.

Stormi cried as the officers came in and found her.

"You're in for alot of trouble young lady" one said flashing the light in her face and staring at some broken items Cain knocked behind on his way out. Stormi nodded in tears.

"Mum" Raven said looking around. Her best friend Ava smiled at her.

"She went home earlier but I'm here for you Raven"

"Thanks Ava" Raven said smiling.

"What are best friends for?" Ava McKinnon asked with a sad smile. Raven smiled too.

"Here" River said panting and Ares was helped with the inhaler, pumping as much air into his lungs.

"You're a fighter bro" Keith said to Ares happily.

"Thank you" Ares said smiling slightly, clearly out of strength. They were on their way out of the hostel when River arrived.

"Anything for you" River said and the officer he disrespected earlier smiled in awe at their relationship.

"I'm glad you're okay" River told Ares who smiled.

"Por supuesto" Ares said. The paramedics arrived.

"I'm entitled to going with him" River stated.

"I can't deprive you of that. You'll end up going anyway. It's not an argument" Patron said already exhausted. "Accompany them" he told the officers.

"Sure" they replied.

"Can we tag along?" The other Elites asked and patron was exhausted.

"Retreat to your hostel" The officers instructed and the boys exchanged glances and smirked.

"I'm suing y'all for endangering the life of Ares" River told the paramedics immediately they arrived. The Elites, Patron and Officers laughed.

"Mark my words" River said smirking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.5K 353 17
It was a dangerous night for Squad 4or, as usual, mounted on a checkpoint by a road bordered by bushes on both sides. But, thieves, kidnappers, and b...
1.5M 134K 64
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...