Mai Verstappen the Mafias gir...

بواسطة Beth652

F1 x England football Mai Verstappen is the daughter of Jos Verstappen, people think her family got rich by... المزيد

Intro- one
Two
Three -stonesy
Four - him...
Five- the shot
Six- Mr Mount
Seven- jealousy
Eight- before the match
Nine -the match
10- the answer
Eleven - southgates story
Twelve - the race
Thirteen- the secret is out..
Fourteen-shots fired..
Fifteen - you heard that?
Sixteen- Mai you ruined my hair!
Seventeen- meeting the family
Eighteen- ...as in Jos Verstappen?
Nineteen- only cause i love ya
Twenty- trouble in paradise
Twenty two- mase learns the truth
Twenty three- you got one slipper on!
Twenty four- is that really what you think of me princess?
Twenty five- only time will tell
Twenty six- its so peaceful out here
Twenty seven- a new chapter for mai
Twenty eight- i cant keep getting hurt
Twenty nine - 'biggest competitor'
Thirty - mase is a man with a plan
Thirty one- mason's plan in action
Thirty two- jesse the girlfriend stealer
Thirty three - i do
Thirty four -the end

Twenty one- i cant believe it, i dont believe it..

1.2K 14 0
بواسطة Beth652

As me and Jack walked towards the pitch, I suddenly felt very sick. I sprinted towards the bathroom, Jack jogging after me confused.
I reached the bathroom and threw up, Jack was holding my hair back for me. I only had three drinks last night! How am I throwing up?
"You okay?" Jack asked, sounding concerned. "Yeh I'm fine just a bit confused, I hardly drank last night!" I replied. "Well do you think you have a bug?" He asked. I thought for a minute. "I'm not sure I've been throwing up for the last few days but I don't feel ill." I told him. "Mai..." he started. "Is there any chance you could be pregnant?" He asked. Oh my god.. I am two weeks late for my period.... How could this happen tho Im on the pill! "I'm not sure Jack... I'm two weeks late for my period." I admitted. "Right okay.. how about after training we go to the shop and get some pregnancy tests?" He asked. "Yes... thank you Jack, that would be great." I replied. "Can you not tell anyone though, please Jack." I begged. "Of course I won't, don't worry." He replied, smiling at me. "Right we need to go in, I'm going to be getting a bollocking." He added, chuckling slightly.

We started heading out onto the pitch, I noticed all the boys stood in a group, looking at me and Jack. I knew Mase was there. I looked up at him, making eye contact. He looked angry that I was with Jack. I looked away breaking the eye contact as Southgate shouted over. "Grealish where have you been?"
"I'm sorry gaffer, can I talk to you quickly?" Jack asked Gareth. The three of us walked away and sat on the seats at the edge of the pitch. The rest of the boys went back to training, though I noticed Mason kept looking over, glaring at us.

"So why are you late Jack?" Gareth questioned. "I was in jail... Mai came to bail me out." He answered, looking down at the floor. "Why, what happened?" Southgate asked. "I got done for drink driving, I've had my license taken off me for a year I believe." He answered, not looking up from the floor. "Well Jack that's very dangerous! You're lucky you didn't kill anyone or yourself!" The brown haired manager said. "I've already given him this speech Gareth." I spoke up. I hadn't really but I was trying to save Jack, he already knew he'd done wrong and wouldn't do it again, he didn't need to be told off by Gareth. Jack looked up slightly, and gave me a small nod, as if to say thank you. "Right okay grealish, you've wasted enough time, get on the pitch." Gareth said to Jack. "See you later Jack, see u soon Gareth." I said getting up and waving to the boys. "Bye Mai." Gareth replied. "See ya!" Jack shouted.

Mason's POV

Jack and Mai had walked into training together. Before Jack started dating Sasha, whenever he arrived with a girl it meant he slept with her. I was immediately mad, I glared at them as they walked off to chat to the gaffer. I carried on going my drills with Declan, when Jack finally strolled over. "Bit late mate." I said through gritted teeth. "Yeh I had a bit of an accident... I had to call Mai to help me." He replied. Immediately my expression changed. So they didn't sleep together... what the hell happened then? "What happened?" I found myself blurting out, desperate to know.  Jack sighed and looked at the ground. "I got arrested mate... for drink driving last night." He told me. That was not what I expected... at all! "Oh shit man, what happened?" Dec spoke up. "I crashed into a few cars trying to drive home, a security guard called the police on me and I got a bit mad, I spent the night in jail and they have taken my license for a year." He said, looking embarrassed. Why did he call Mai though? I couldn't get the thought out of my head.
"Why did you call that hoe tho?" I snapped. He looked at me angrily. "Don't call her that man." Jack almost growled at me. "I can call her what I want, she cheated on me." I stated, matter of factly. "You would know the truth if you actually let her speak, rather than blocking her." He spat. "I know the truth! I saw them kiss with my own two eyes!" I yelled at him, as he rolled his eyes. "Mase I think you should let her speak." Dec spoke up. "Oh not you too Dec! I thought at least you would be on my side!" I shouted as I walked off to cool down. I was fuming, however I couldn't help but think, what if they were right.. do they know something I don't? Urgh, I can't focus on Mai now, we have the semi-finals tomorrow.

Mai's POV

After dropping Jack at training I started to freak out. What if I was pregnant! I wasn't ready for a baby! And to top it all off, the dad hates my guts right now!
I walked into my dad house and went straight up to my room, so I didn't run into him. I changed into my pjs and I lay on the bed, my face in the pillow silently sobbing until I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up around an hour later to my phone buzzing. I answered without checking who it was.
"Hello?" I croaked into the phone.
"Mai, finally!" I hear Jack state on the other end of the phone.
"What's up jacky?" I asked.
"I thought you were getting me from training? I finish in 5 minutes, your normally here by now." He said.
"Oh yes that's right! Sorry I fell asleep Jack! I'll leave now!" I said jumping out of bed, quickly changing out of my pjs and throwing on random zebra dress, and sprinting downstairs towards my car.

I sped towards St. George's not really caring if I got caught for speeding, I can get out of it, half the police are on my dads payroll. I pulled up at the training grounds, I saw Jack sitting in the entrance waiting for me. I got out my car and ran towards him, forgetting I still had mascara down my face from earlier. "I'm so sorry Jack." I said as I neared him. He jumped not realising I had arrived, and looked at me sadly. "Are you okay Mai?" He asked wiping the mascara stains from my face with his thumb. "Yeh I'm just upset about Mase and you know.. the situation." I replied as Jack looked at me sadly. "Right come on, let's go to the shops!" Jack announced, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the car.

Mason's POV

I was late leaving training and noticed Jack sat by the entrance. Just as I was going to walk over and apologise for earlier, I noticed a familiar Aston Martin driving in and Mai get out of it.
She looked like she has been crying all day.. I felt terrible maybe I should of heard her out.... I hung back not wanting them to see me, when I heard Mai telling Jacks she was upset about me and the situation. I felt a pang of guilt go through me, but then again, she did kiss Dan.

Mai's POV

Me and Jack were at the shop, I was too nervous to go in, so Jack went to buy them for me. I saw him walk out of the shop, a big smile on his face.
"I didn't know how many you're meant to take." He said as we hopped in my car and he handed me a bag. I took the bag, thanking him and looked inside. "Jack theres like 8 pregnancy tests in here! I giggled. "Is that not enough?" He asked a worried look on his face. "I can go back in.." he started saying before I cut him off. "No Jack it's fine! If anything you got too many!" I said still laughing. It really is just elevator music in his head...
As I started my car I heard my phone go off.

Breaking news- Mason Mounts girlfriend Mai Verstappen spotted out shopping with teammate Jack Grealish

(I know this is Sasha, let's just pretend it's not and it's taken whilst shopping)

"Jack they have managed to get a picture of us out shopping!" I sighed as I turned my phone around for him to see. "Don't worry Mai, the bag wasn't see though, they won't know what's going on." He replied patting my shoulder.

~

We pulled back up at St. George's park, as my dad was home and I didn't want him finding out what was happening.
I followed Jack into his room, luckily we didn't bump into anyone on the way.  "Okay Im going to go and take the test." I said as I walked into Jack's bathroom.
I peed on the stick and waited three minutes, my heart was beating so loudly, I thought I was going to be sick. After my timer went off I turned the stick over... It can't be. I don't believe it. I did another three tests, I guess it's lucky Jack had bought loads.
They all said the same....

I walked out of the bathroom slowly closing the door behind me.
"Well?" Jack questioned. "I'm pregnant Jack." I replied, tears starting to fall down my face. Jack got up and walked over to me, holding me tightly in a hug. "It's going to be okay Mai, you have all of us here to help you, especially me! I promise you I will be there to help, and not to mention you've got the entire mafia!" He added trying to get a smile out of me. "I'm just scared Jack.. the baby's father hates me, I don't want him/her to grow up in a broken home." I told him honestly. "I'm not very good with things like this... I'm not the smartest." Jack admitted, which made me giggle slightly. "Do you want me to go and get John?" He asked. "Yes please Jack, it would help to have you both know I guess."
Jack walked off to go and find John.

Mason's POV

I was playing basketball with the lads when Jack ran in, a sense of urgency about him. "Uhh John?" He asked. "Yeh man?" John replied. "I need you to come with me right now it's urgent!" Jack exclaimed, grabbing John's arm and sprinting off, dragging John along. 
Hmm I wonder what that's about... I'm guessing Mai, since Jack was with her earlier, I saw the picture of them out, and John is her best friend.
I sighed.
I missed her.

John's POV

"What are you doing man?" I questioned Jack as he dragged me to his room.  "You'll see." He replied.
As he opened his bedroom door I saw Mai sitting on the bed in tears. "Mai... what's wrong?" I questioned, walking over to cuddle her. She stood up and walked to the bathroom, when she came back she handed something. I looked at it confused until I realised it was a pregnancy test. "Mai.. are you.." I started, not able to get my sentence out. "Yes John I'm pregnant with Mason's baby." She told me, more tears rolling down her eyes.  "Hey hey hey, it's going to be okay Mai, me and Jack are here, you will always have us, your football family, and also your racing family no matter what." I told her as I hugged her, motioning to Jack to come over for a group hug.

Her sobbing slowly stopped as me and Jack held her tight. "Thank you for coming to get me man." I whispered to Jack, who nodded at me in reply. 
"Look Mai, I'm going to talk to Mason tomorrow after the game and tell him what really happened that night, he needs to know especially now." I told her. "Yeh he needs to know he's a moron." Jack added. I saw a small smile form on her lips as she nodded.

"You can come and stay in my room tonight if you like?" I asked her. "Yes please I really don't want to be alone at the minute." She replied. "Okay let's go then." I told her, picking her up bridal style to carry her to my room. "Thank you, for everything you have done for me Jack." She said, looking up at Jack. He smiled and kissed her head. "It's no problem Mai, I'm here anytime." He replied, opening the door for us. "Thanks man." I said as I nodded at him, walking out the door towards my room.

Mason's POV

I was beginning to get tired playing basketball, so decided to head up to bed. As I walked into the corridor I saw John carrying Mai bridal style into his room. "Mai I promise it will all work out, I'll be here for you no matter what." I faintly heard John say, as he disappeared into his room with Mai.
I walked into my own room, deep in my thoughts, trying to figure out what's happened.

A sudden knock on the door bought me back to reality. Maybe it's Mai.. I thought to myself excitedly.
I opened the door to find the person I least expected to be there.
"Hi mate can I come in? I need to talk to you." He said.
"Hi Dan..."

Authors note- Mai has a hectic life tbh
Also I decided to skip the quarter-finals and go straight to the semi-finals. I had to add jacks crash in 😂 I know the details aren't all accurate, it worked better.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.1K 118 9
Their Fathers built entire legacies in Formula One - She's the daughter of the cunning, yet whole-hearted, Lewis Hamilton, while he's the son of his...
53.9K 395 57
What if Phil Foden has a twin sister? One grows up wanting to be a footballer for Manchester City and the other grows up wanting to be a Formula One...
117K 2.6K 56
Ayodele is the sister of Bukayo Saka, however the two couldn't be more different. She's unreliable, a wreck, a disappointment. Only one guy will trul...
326K 10K 51
Elodie Carter is starting her career in formula one at the very bottom in Williams. On top of the regular pressures of a driver, she's the first fema...