Soul Connection

بواسطة LaNgUaGe_1918

go read the first book✨2 bodies 1 soul المزيد

1😪
2💌
3🚪
4😢
5👥
6🥴
7💇🏾‍♀️
8🌚
9➡️
10👍🏾
11🐱
12✈️
0️⃣1️⃣
0️⃣2️⃣
0️⃣3️⃣
0️⃣4️⃣
0️⃣5️⃣
0️⃣6️⃣
0️⃣7️⃣
0️⃣8️⃣
0️⃣9️⃣
1️⃣0️⃣
1️⃣1️⃣
1️⃣2️⃣
1️⃣3️⃣
1️⃣4️⃣
27🌬
28🙃
29🆓
30🙁
31🤝
32📓
33🏀
34❣️
35🤨
36😉
37🐕
38🤕
40😹
41🏝️
42💟
43💍
44👁️
45🐨
46😲
47💆🏾‍♀️
48🤠
49✨
50👆🏾
51🏥
52🎄
53😾
54✋🏾
55😶
56👩‍👧‍👦
57😻
58🧚🏾
59🦿
60🤟🏾
House🧏🏾‍♀️
61🧳
62💐
63💒
New Book
New Book

39😡

1.8K 72 52
بواسطة LaNgUaGe_1918

you happy now bestie????

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔︎Lay♔︎

Haven't seen Cam since the day I left. We leave in 2 days and I need to go shopping, get my nails done and do my hair.

It's march so it's still cold out here but in Bora Bora I know it'll be hot, so that's how I'll be shopping.

I'm on my way to the mall now. I decided to go by myself and not ask Kay to come because JJ like to run away from her.

That lil boy is a mess, that's tt baby though.

I got to the mall and bought everything. I'll ask him if he can bring my travel make up bag. But I even bought a suitcase...y'all I'm subborn.

I won't have to worry about underwear, cause I won't be wearing them.

After I left the mall I went to the beauty supply to get some hair color, cause I'm thinking of dying my hair and then ima straighten or curl it.

🙄Ⓤ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓗ︎

I gotta go to the house because I need my stuff to wash my hair and I don't have it at the shop and really don't feel like buyin it again.

He shouldn't be there because they have practice so I should be ok. I drove therr and didn't see his car in the driveway so I'm coo.

I walked in and went to my hair room, I got my stuff then went in our room to get my make up bag. I might as well as I'm here, as I was walking to the door he came in.

Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓣ︎

"so you were just gonna ignore me"

"yes"

"why, i told you i wasn't cheating"

"and you also told me you couldn't tell me what you were doing"

"CAUSE YOU CAN'T"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING AT"

"YOU BECAUSE WHY ARE YOU BEING A BITCH ABOUT THE SITUATION"

"I'M NOT BEING A BITCH ABOUT THE SITUATION"

"YOU ARE!"

"IF I WAS COMING HOME LATE EVERY NIGHT FOR 2 MONTHS WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK CAMERON"

"I DON'T FUCKIN KNOW"

"OK THEN"

"STOP YELLING"

"YOU STOP YELLING"

"BITCH"

"WHORE"

"SLUT

"CUNT"

"FUCK YOU"

"FUCK YOU"

"I CAN'T STAND YOU"

"THEN GO SIT THE FUCK DOWN"

"YOU MAKE ME SICK"

"GO TO THE GODDAMN HOSPITAL"

"UGH I LOVE YOU"

"I LOVE YOU TOO" and I stormed out the house pushing his and got in my car.

"AAAAHHH" I let out hitting my stirring wheel

"that shit was funny as hell" I said to myself

Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓡ︎ Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓧ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓒ︎ Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎ Ⓙ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓦ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓨ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓨ︎...?

I drove to my parents house and when I got there I got straight to doing my hair.

☞︎︎︎

I dyed and straighten it. I like the color on me, if I want to take the color out I know how to but I don't think I will, I really like it.

I left the bathroom to go show my parents.

Dad- "that's your real hair"

Me- "yea"

Mom- "damn it got long"

Me- "yea"

Dad- "why that color"

Me- "i like ginger ion know, i remember having a wig this color so i ssid why not"

Mom- "you gon where your hair like that on the trip"

Me- "yea, ian playin on getting in water other than the shower"

Dad- "you goin to relax"

Me- "yessir"

Mom- "so are you um gonna break up with him"

Me- "as if right now no, but i still wanna know what the fuck was goin on durin those 2 months"

Dad- "i think he'll tell you during the trip cause you can't run away😂"

Me- "i can, i'm getting my own room"

"for what"

Me- "i'm still mad at him"

Mom- "have him sleep on the floor or something, don't waste your money"

Me- "you right"

☞︎︎︎

It's the next day and I'm getting my nails done but also I have to pack. So I'm gonna pack before I get my nails done.

It didn't take me long to pack. I got my suitcase and carry on packed then left to get my nails done.

Ⓖ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓕ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎ Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓨ︎ Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎? Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓨ︎Ⓑ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓔ︎

I paid the girl then went to get me some food. As I was waiting in the drive through line Cam texted me.

Cameron.

Cameron.
come home.
now.

go fuck urslf.
now.

Cameron.
🙄
i will come drag
u from whereever
u r

my location is off
hun

Cameron.
y r u doing this

y won't u tell me what
u were doin

Cameron.
cause i cant

well 🤷🏾‍♀️

Cameron.
yk i wouldn't
cheat on u

I had to stop texting him to order my food and I guess I took too long so he called me.

"why you-"

"yea that'll be all- thank you"

"so like i was saying, i wouldn't cheat on you"

"lying to me is no better"

"nobody lied to you"

"not telling me the whole truth, what ever the fuck you wanna call it, it's no better cameron"

"you'll find out soon what it is, ok?"

"whatever, get off my phone" and I hung up.

☞︎︎︎

We have a late flight so I didn't do anything all day. He wants us to take the same uber so I'm over at the house now with the bedroom door locked.

He's been outside the door since I got here, I'm not coming out til it's time to go.

Which is right now. I grabbed my stuff and came out the room.

☞︎︎︎

We're on the flight and since this flight is 11 hours, I got comfortable. He got us the first class seats, so we were "by oursleves", in the back, and the lights were out on the plane.

I had my neck pillow on and was leaning on it listening to my music. Then he put his hand in my sweats, I took my airpod out to tell him.

"don't say shit, just shut up" and he started fingering me, I threw my head back and bit my lip. He took my seatbelt off, put the arm thing up and sat me on his lap.

I threw my head back on his shoulder and he kept fingering me. I let out little moans so he put his hand over my mouth.

I finally came and he kept going. I kept tapping his hand and but he wouldn't stop.

I was on my 3rd tune coming and then he stopped. I let out a breath and he put me back in my seat and licked his hand.

"why you lookin at me like that"

"what chu do dat fa"

"🤷🏻‍♂️felt like it"

"mm"

Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎'Ⓣ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎🙄

♡︎♡︎♡︎

its not good for him to murder people but it'll be good for him to murder this 🐱

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

76 38 19
☽sun and moon ☼ ☽soulmate au☼
41K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
128 33 11
you are in search of your soulmate but its quite difficult for you cause you haven't find him till now but.. one day a guy named Jeon Jungkook popped...
153K 3.1K 67
Read to find out.🤫 The beginning is rough but it gets better over time I promise!💓