Little Olsen

By natandmelanie

Elizabeth Olsen got pregnant At 20 from a one night stand and decided to keep the baby this story will be set... More

The suprise.
Lost one and gained one
The rainbow after the storm
Its a...
Her name is..
Oh shes beautiful lizzie..
Shes my ever..
Awww
Welcome back!!
The ellen show!
Is this my niece!
Her first chrismas
Chrismas morning!
Lazy day
First movie!
How was filming!
The premier
Rough day.
First day of school.
Tears..
Sleepy baby..
Thunder storm
Airport.
First day nerves
Late night set.
Attitude.
Attitude pt2
Award show
Aftermath..
Her end

Dad...

1.8K 41 0
By natandmelanie

Two months later*
Evers pov
I woke up this morning in a great mood I got up and slipped out of bed and walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and fixed my hair and slipped on a skirt and a basic crop top and then I walked downstairs and when I was halfway I heard my mom. She was arguing with someone and then I heard my mother say " you missed fourteen years of her life you don't get to be her father anymore!"

I than ran down and saw my mother talking with my father. He smiled and walked over to me and said " my sweet girl.." he than tried to touch my face and I slapped his hand away and said " don't touch me!!"

I felt tears pooling in my eyes and my father said " honey I'm here now.." I shoved him and rolled my eyes and let the tears fall and I said " don't call me honey your not my father I have no dad the only person I have is a mother who has moved the world and sea to let me smile and be a kid!! And every fucking award I got is made out of my hard work and my determination I made it this far in life without you and I will continue to do so I don't need your pity or anyone else's you hear me!!" I than grabbed my bag and my shoes and left the house leaving them their in silence. I walked down the streets and paparazzi was following me and asking me all these questions until someone said " your only whee because of your mom and dad!" That made the non shy girl in me take over and I turn around and say " don't say that because I'm here because I worked hard and I went they a lot in my life I'm not perfect so don't say that!" I than got into my drivers car and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 579 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
43.3K 1.1K 50
Axel and Alexandrea have gone through so much in their life. Never knew about their parents, didn't have any parental figure at all except for 2 peop...
741K 23.7K 71
Y/N is not a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. But she is married to her celebrity wife Elizabeth Chase...
21.6K 529 12
motherly comfort book with Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Scarlett Johansson, and Elizabeth Olsen X Y/n daughter reader oneshots. They'll probab...