š•†š•¦š•£ ā„™š•¦š•š• (š”¹š•Žš”øš•„)

By pixiegirl08

Under the great big oak tree, we lie next to each other, spread out like starfishes only our hands holding us... More

š•“š–“š–™š–—š–”š–‰š–šš–ˆš–™š–Žš–”š–“
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 1
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 2
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 3
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 4
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 5
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 6
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 7
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 8
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 9
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 10
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 11
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 12
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 13
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 14
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 15
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 16
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 17
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 18
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 19
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 20
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 21
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 22
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 23
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 24
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 25
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 26
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 28
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 29
š•æš–š–Š š•±š–Žš–“š–†š–‘ š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–—

š•®š•³š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 27

5K 178 173
By pixiegirl08

Kaitos POV

"Suprise!" Rory shouts smiling widely at all of us.

"What are we supposed to be looking at cuz?" Chris asks looking at Rory with a raised eyebrow. 

"C'mon do y'all not see it?" Rory groans.

I hold Rory a little closer in my arms, looking down I start from her hair, it's still in the same hairstyle it was in yesterday. Her make-up look is still casual like every other day.

Ah, her teeth, she got her braces off. 

"Oh wow, your braces. They're off," I say in realization. Rory smiles wide showing off her perfectly aligned teeth. "You look beautiful princess," I compliment. She looks a lot older and mature now.

"Zara, I'm surprised you weren't the first to notice." 

"Huh, notice what?" Zara says looking up from her phone. She and Denny have been texting someone on her phone ever since we got here. 

"Who are you guys texting?" Rory asks. 

"Eitan," Zara mumbles with a blush played out on her cheeks. 

The bell rings making everyone go their separate ways throughout the school. Rory kisses my cheek before running off to her class, she always liked being early for everything. 

Walking into first period kids are all spread out in their assigned seating for when we take tests, I sit beside the blonde girl that reeks of sweat. She smiles at me and I lift my shirt only further up my nose. 

"Good morning students. I hope we all had a good nights rest because today, we have a test on the previous material we have learned over the past 3 months," Mr Backwood walks around the classroom handing out packets to everyone's desk. 

"This should be a basic review to the people who have been paying attention to my lessons," Mr Backwood goes on looking directly at the people in the class who don't pay attention. 

With the test packet upside down we wait for Mr backwood to tell us to start, I pull out the pencil that I stole from the library and wait till we're told to start on the test. 

"Remember no talking, eyes on your own work, once finished put the packet in my basket then silently read so others can finish themselves, and lastly, if you need help, I'm at the front of the room always willing to help." Mr backwood announces playing lofi music from his computer. "And... you may begin!" 

I flip the packet over and scan every question mentally answering everything, once done, I go back to the first question and answer everything with no problems. Within 45 minutes I finish the test only second in the class, the first kid to finish was a kid who's always competing with Rory academically. I think both of them are going to be the valedictorians of our graduating class. 

I stand up from my seat and put my test in Mr Backwoods basket, at the back of the classroom is a shelf filled with books. I don't enjoy reading but Rory does so it can't be that bad. Someone taps my back as I'm making my way to the back of the classroom. Pointing to the first question on the third page of the test, the boy looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. 

I try and remember what the answer is, he's on the multiple-choice portion so it can't be too hard. "A," I mumble quietly. He circles the 'a' and thanks me. 

I pick out a book that Rory would read 'boy' by Roald Dahl. It looks boring but I think I've seen it on Rory's bookshelf one time.

After 1st and 2nd period, I and Rory meet up for lunch.

"How'd the test go?" Rory asks taking a bite out of her chocolate bar. 

"It was easy as hell, basically all review," I shrug wrapping my arm around her shoulder. I pull her in close to my body trying to radiate as much heat as possible the hallways and classrooms were always so cold during the winter. 

After our second period, Rory had convinced me to stay in school for lunch even though every other day we go out. She claims that it's too cold to be walking around.

Rory stops in her tracks stopping both of our movements. "Can I get a 5?" Rory asks looking at the vending machine right outside of the cafeteria doors. I pull out my wallet taking out a five-dollar bill. "Thank you!" Rory says taking the bill and walks to the machine.

"Mhm so many options," Rory says scanning all of the snacks and candy. She enters a bunch of numbers then puts in the 5 dollar bill. She gets 2 sun chips and uses the rest of the change for 2 Faygos. "Here you go!" 

"Thanks." I take the sun chips and Faygo from Rory's hands.

We walk into the busy cafeteria filled with students. "Y'know, I was thinking about getting another tattoo or maybe a nipple piercing," Rory says holding my hand as we try and find an empty seat to sit in.

"Oh yeah? I think you'd look hot with a nipple piercing," I laugh.

"I'm serious. I really want one."

"How are you even getting all of these piercings and tattoos, we're minors?" I ask looking down at her, the most recent tattoo she had gotten was a trail of butterflies in red ink that plays across her right thigh.

"My grandma takes me," she smiles.

"Sounds like something your grandma would do." The first time I met Mrs Mckinney she kept on asking me if I had a grandfather she could have sex with. I do but he's married to my grandmother and lives in Japan.

"Anyways, do you think I should get a nipple piercing? Or, a new tattoo?"

"Why not both?"

Rory has her ears, nose, and belly button pierced. I know she would look good with nipple piercings too. 

"Maybe you should get your nipples pierced," Rory says playing with the silver chain around my neck.

"Why in the world would I do that?" I laugh.

"Or you could get your dick pierced," Rory giggles.

"Is this Faygo making you drunk?" I ask taking the drink from her hands.

────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────

"Okay, okay, I understand. Kind of," Denny says hesitantly.

"Oh, ma God bro, what part do you not understand?" Chris groans.

I huff out a breath into the cold winter air. If fall came in quick, winter came in even quicker. The weather was almost reaching the negatives and it's only the beginning of December. I was excited about Christmas, it's always been my favourite holiday.

"Denny, how do you not understand it?" Zara laughs at Denny's confusion. If I'm being honest, I have no idea what they're talking about. 

Rory wraps both of her arms around my waist and I pull her in closer to me. On the paved sidewalk, we walk to the nearest Chinese restaurant, our pace is slow, the brutal weather slowing us down. Snowflakes fall at a rapid past making me thankful that I have a beanie on to cover my bald head. 

Rory and I walk in front while Zara, Denny, and Chris follow right behind us. 

"Guys let's take this shortcut," Denny suggests, walking in front of us. Pointing to an alleyway that looks as if it leads to nothing.

"Nah, nigga. I'm not familiar with that pathway," Chris says peering through the alleyway. Our movements halter as we all look at the dark alleyway.

"So? I am. I'll just lead the way."

We all look at Rory for approval, she shrugs looking into the alleyway with curiosity.

As promised Denny leads us into the brick alleyway and we all walk behind him. The alleyway leads to a single home, the house is blue, an open gate surrounding the whole house. Two Pitbulls stand behind the gates posted up like watchdogs, Chains hold them down but that doesn't stop them from staring at us like prey. With their big wolf teeth hanging out, drool spills out of their mouths as they stare at us.

Chris stands in front of the gate with a hand on his hip and his foot tapping on the ground. He looks at the dogs, they look back at him. Waving his hands in their faces Chris teases the dogs making them growl.

"Chris, stop playing with those dogs," Rory warns.

Zara walks up to the dogs as well, she waves her hands in their faces singing a song. Randomly Chris pulls out a dead rat from his pocket. The dogs bark loudly making Chris pull out another dead rat. 

The chains around the dog's neck break free and so do both dogs. Rory and I are the first to run as everyone follows suit running in whatever direction. "Fucking hell Chris, you're an idiot!" I Chuckle running behind Rory.

"Chris, you dip shit!" Rory screams in terror at the dogs that chase after us.

We run straight ahead trying to lose the dogs, I turn my head to see one pitbull running right beside me. Rory screams and cuts a corner making all of us follow. "Give them the fucking rat Chris." 

"No! The rats are for me!" 

"Why do you even have the rats you bitch?!" 

"I like collecting them!"

We yell back and forth at each other trying to get Chris to give the rat away to the Pitbulls. They're still hot on our trail even as we sprint for our lives.

"My hijab is about to fall off," Zara shrieks holding onto her hijab tightly. 

Denny cries turning around and running in the other direction. "Where are you going?" I yell looking back at him.

"Home!" He shouts skipping away from us as he wipes his tears.

"Come back here, gay boy! If I'm getting eaten, so are you!" Chris screams. 

Rory makes a sharp turn left, and we all follow. We all sprint across the road not bothering to stop and look out for cars. We stop once we see that we made it to the Chinese restaurant we planned on going to. We all rush into the store, leaving the dogs across the road foaming at the mouth for the rats. 

Chris pulls out the rats and from the doors of the restaurant, he waves the rats in the air continuing to tease the dogs from across the street. Rory kicks Chris in his stomach making him fall to the ground. "Fucking idiot." 

The workers of the store look at us with wide eyes. Denny and Zara bow down apologizing. "Our apologizes, we don't mean to bother the peace," Rorys says smiling kindly. 

"And I still got my rats bozo!" Chris and I laugh.

────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ──────

AN: okay... back to back update before i start school on Tuesday 😫😫 I'm only going into the 8th grade, but i'm still so nervous 😭😭

any tips for 8th grade, i'm shivering in my timbers right now?? 🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...
7.6K 150 19
"I don't care about your shitty outlook on life. I love you, damn it." ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ She's never associated herself with the people in town. Just the thought...
55.4K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...
43.5K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...