š„š­šžš«š§ššš„ š–ššš¢š­

By Miss_Extraoridaire

Draco had always been a puzzle to Harry. A vicious Labrinth with sky-high walls. A forest with deadly poison... More

Chapter 1 : A New Look
Chapter 2 : Puffy , scowly kitty
Chapter 3 : Two Oldmen
Chapter 4 : Gains and advantages
Chapter 5 : The egg
Chapter 6 :A threat is made
Chapter 7 : Felix felicis
Chapter 8 : Euphoria
Chapter 9 : No Escape
Chapter 10 : The fall of a Headmaster and his student
Chapter 11 : The plan to wait for the right time
Chapter 12 : Great Minds Think Alike
Chapter 13 : On The Road, To The Journey
Chapter 14 : The Sneak into the Ministry of Magic
Chapter 15 : A Chapter of Causualities
Chapter 16: 1 night and 1 day stay on the luxurious forest floor
Chapter 17: "I just fell in love, didn't I ?"
Chapter 18- A Beauty Without Poison Is The Same As A Beauty Ruined
Chapter 20 : "She's Their Daughter"
Chapter 21: "Anything for you"

Chapter 19: The Night and His Moon

812 39 51
By Miss_Extraoridaire

Dedicated to KilluaahZoldyckk

Hermione silently sat beside an asleep Pansy. The girl had come distraught to her tent in the middle of the night after finding that Draco had disappeared.

It soon came to their notice that Harry was nowhere to be found as well. Hermione had quickly sent the elves and the boys to search the forest around while she stayed back with Pansy.

Pansy was already in a weak condition and needed ample rest. Hermione didn't forget this detail.

After the reassurance from Hermione, Pansy's body had finally given up and collapsed from exhaustion.

Hermione gently shifted her to lie in a comfortable position. She carefully picked her up like a groom lifting his bride on the wedding night and cautiously lowered her on the bed. Her arms had become considerably strong by holding heavy books everyday for almost a decade.

Her hand slowly stroked the black and silky strands of hair. The smooth touch was very pleasant as the curls intertwined around her fingers.

She cautiously and unconsciously bent down, lifting the tresses in her fingers to her nose.

A deep breath full of aroma invaded her nose and a heady buzz sounded in her brain. The floral aroma smelled even more delectable by mixing in the scent of the forest surrounding them.

'So fragrant', Hermione thought, as her eyes darkened with a covetous daze.

She took another sniff as if a starving beast. The scent was as addictive as it was sweet. Only one breath wasn't enough.

'Truly heavenly', She thought as she kept on hungrily taking lungful of the scent.

Hermione subconsciously leaned further forward when, as if having a nightmare, Pansy shifted in her sleep.

Hermione's figure, as if struck by lightning, instantly flew back. Horror was clear in her eyes as the fog of intoxication cleared from her head and she looked at the sleeping figure.

'What was I doing ? How-how could I-?!' Her mind roared, horrified by her own behaviour. 'Like a perverse molester, How can I even do this ?!'

Her numb legs collapsed as she plopped on the floor. Drawing her knees up, she gazed at the beautiful body on the bed, 'What happened to me ?'

Her gaze looking at Pansy gleamed as if seeping despair, 'What would have happened if she had woken up?'  The question lingered before Hermione's gaze grew even more despairing, 'She would hate me if she knew, wouldn't she ?'

The despair grew into grievance in her eyes. Hermione was lost in her thoughts when a loud bang echoed outside, spontaneously waking Pansy as well.

Their eyes met in the air and both them sprinted outside, their wands ready and gaze alert.

Harry landed on the ground with a thump first and hastily held out his arms to catch Draco as he landed on top of Harry, his whole body protectively curled around the huge egg.

Draco quickly scrambled off from Harry. His gaze panicked as he saw the bloody pit on Harry's shoulder and the crack on eggie's shell.

Harry sensed the disarmed emotions in Draco and tightly grasped his shoulder.
Enduring the pain, he looked firmly into Draco's eyes and steadily said, "Help me, Draco."

As soon as the words fell, a sense of blankness spread in Draco's consciousness, only a sense of firmness to save Harry remained.

'I have to remain calm. If I don't remain calm and save Potter then who is going to?' ,Discarding all the useless and tangled thoughts, he focused on Harry and eggie.

Draco steadily planted one hand on Harry's chest and the other on eggie. His magic spread around encompassing the three in gentle blue-green light as it glided into their bodies.

Pansy and Hermione stepped out, their eyes were dazzled by the scene in front. Their eyes grew wide from wonder and astonishment and their hearts stumped.

Draco's magic slided along their bodies as if a jet of cool water flowing along their skin.

The sensation was as overwhelming as it was gentle.

The realisation struck them that what they were witnessing wasn't a simple phenomenon. It was a miracle.

Pansy's gaze sharpened, she could feel Draco's magic buzzing in the air. If she could feel it then other wizards in the vicinity could feel it as well.

Her eyes glowed clever firmness, her shout ringing in Hermione's ears, "Isolate the surroundings with our strongest spells! Not even air should be able to pass out!"

Hermione's response was prompt as barriers after barriers rose into the air around them, trapping them in a protective dome.

As the last of the space was about to close off, Pansy shouted, " Expecto Patronus !"

Silver mist came out of her wand as she ordered, "Go bring The Weasleys and Theo back!"

The Patronus hadn't even fully taken shape before it moved in a hurry to pass through the small hole in the barriers. The Patronus exited as the hole closed.

In the middle, Draco was trying his best to gauge the situation of eggie and at the same time forcibly stopping Nagini's poison from spreading in Harry's body.

Eggie's shell had a small crack but sensing that the body inside of the egg didn't have any harm and was actively sucking his magic, Draco was particularly relieved and lifted his hand from the shell. Now, his entire attention was on Harry.

The bloody pit in the flesh and muscles on Harry's shoulder was deep enough to show bones. The bleeding didn't stop and the poison was constantly spreading in his bloodstream.

Draco tried with all his might to forcefully stop the poison from flowing but with it the blood flow will stop as well.

Draco's thoughts were frantic but still quick and precise, 'No no no! This isn't working! Blocking the blood flow for a long time will make his internal veins and arteries burst!'

Nagini's poison was rapidly trying to travel down Harry's body as it shuddered in pain.

Looking at Harry in such agony, Draco desperately through, 'If I could gently suck the poison out-'

And the realisation struck Draco like lightning. He looked at the bloody wound on Harry's neck and quickly took out a vial of dittany from his small bag.

The wound rapidly closed with each sprinkle of dittany powder. When the wound finally closed up, Draco threw the vial aside.

Nearby, The rest of the boys had finally returned as Hermione let them enter through the barriers.

Gasps echoed from the boys when their gaze met with the miraculous sight.

In front of them, Draco was on his knees before Harry. His brows frowned in worry before flashing hesitation. But they soon turned into determination.

Draco carefully leaned forward and sunk his teeth in the exact same spot that Nagini had bitten off. The bite was deep as Harry's blood gushed out.

Then, Draco gently opened his mouth to place it on the wound and cautiously started to suck.

His mouth filled with the metallic yet sweet blood carrying a hint of bitter poison in it. Mouthful after mouthful, Draco sucked out the poisoned blood before spitting it out.

As more and more of the poison was sucked out, the pain in Harry's body resided and his condition stabilized.

On the other hand, with each mouthful of blood, Draco's face grew paler and paler. While treating Harry, it was inevitable that he would be affected by some of the poison in the blood.

Seeing Harry's face restore a bit of colour, Draco used the last of his power and gentle blue magic flew around Harry, stabilizing his condition.

With a hoarse and pained voice barely heard, he whispered to Harry, "I- I'll be fine after s-some rest. S-so, d-don't wor-worry."

After a fierce battle that he won, Draco's body and brain finally gave out, collapsing completely.

Draco fainted.

Harry caught the limp body with much difficulty. He himself was on the verge of fainting and almost visited the Netherworld.

"Draco? Draco?!", He anxiously called but got no response.

A sudden helplessness overwhelmed his being. Harry felt useless. He could do nothing to help other than wait for Draco to wake up.

'Fine. Since you asked to wait, I'll trust you this time. So, wake up soon, Draco.'

His eyes flashed patience and worry as he shakily stood up, carrying Draco's limp body inside the tent.

Harry slowly kept the body on the bed and adjusted it's position to make Draco comfortable.

From behind him, Pansy came inside holding eggie in her arms. She didn't know what was the matter with this huge egg but instinctively knew that Draco and Harry both cared about it. So, she generously helped them bring it inside.

Harry took eggie from her arms and carefully nuzzled it beside Draco.

"Thank you", he said, turning towards Pansy.

Pansy curiously looked at how Harry handled the egg. She had thought that the egg might be of a magical creature which Potter and Draco took a fancy to. But now she wasn't so sure.

The care Potter subconsciously directed towards the egg wasn't casual. It seemed much more deliberate to the point that somehow it felt similar to how he treated Weasley and Granger. It might even be more but not less.

Throwing this matter behind, she worriedly looked at Draco, "It's fine. How is he?"

Harry slowly caressed the stray hair on Draco's forehead and sighed, "I don't know. He said that he will be fine after some rest. But....*sigh* anyway, we can only wait now."

Hearing the exhausted and helpless sigh, Pansy looked at Harry this time, she tactfully suggested, "You should rest as well, Potter. Lest Draco gets well and you get sick. Wouldn't that waste Draco's effort?"

Hearing the sly and clever words suggesting and insulting him at the same time while also implying that Draco's effort was wasted on Harry. Harry looked at Pansy in amusement, chuckling under his breath, "Slytherins..."

"I will heed your advice then."

With that Harry got up, took off his shoes and shamelessly climbed the beauty's bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", Came the shriek from behind him.

Pansy looked in horror as a shameless hooligan unhesitatingly slipped under the covers with Draco.

Hearing the shout, Draco restlessly stirred in his sleep.

Harry squinted his eyes, "Shhh~, Parkinson. You'll wake Draco up."

His hand domineeringly came forward to hug Draco into his arms.

Pansy was speechless with rage, "Y-you ! You filthy mutt! Don't touch Draco!"

The anger in her eyes sent a satisfactory and comfortable feeling through his entire body. This girl was really annoying. Always hanging around Draco like a sticky tail. Touching him here and caressing him there. It wasn't just now, she had been like this since 1st year.

Her presence had almost drove Harry crazy from irritation. All those years Harry didn't know why he felt like this. It wasn't as if he absolutely hated Pansy, he hated Pansy only when she was around Draco.

'Jealousy. That is what this is. Jealousy and unreasonable possessiveness', Harry realised.

He looked at the scowling face and provocatively buried his face in a slender and pale neck.

"I already told you, Parkinson, shhh~", Harry said, clearly mocking.

'Ahh… revenge is indeed sweet~', he thought.

Pansy, with eyes reddened due to anger, was about to retort nastily when the flap of the tent opened and Hermione came in frowning.

"What happened? I heard someone shouting. Is everything alright?", She asked.

Her eyes followed Pansy's furious gaze. Shock filtered through her eyes at the scene before quickly turning normal.

Her eyes lingered on how Harry held Draco, tenderly yet entirely shadowing him, showing absolute possession.

A cunning light flashed in her eyes. She slowly looked towards the dumbstruck Pansy.

"Pansy, why don't we wait outside? Let Malfoy and Harry rest.", She said, gently yet forcefully guiding Pansy out.

"B-ut but…."

"It's okay. You believe me, don't you?"

Aggrieved and helpless, Pansy could only look at the smiling face confused and let the warm and firm grip around her shoulders take her outside.

Hermione hugged the round shoulders in her arm, pulling the girl outside. Stopping at the threshold, Hermione looked back at Harry, her gaze shining weird but mischievously teasing, "The moon is asleep and the night thieves his soft touches, isn't it, Harry?"

A crafty smirk lit Harry's face, he buried his face further in the pale neck, "The beloved moon glows for his dark night. What does the night thieve if the moon belongs to him?"

Hermione's gaze grew serious at the implication, "The moon doesn't know the night exists. How can he ever belong to him?"

The smirk was the same yet the green in Harry's eyes grew darker, heavier, "Yet, the night entirely encompasses him. Without his dark night, can the moon shine with the bright day?"

Hermione was defeated, "Just be careful. The night shouldn't wrong his moon. Lest he loses him forever."

Harry hummed in approval as his expression slowly grew softer. The long pale eyelashes above Draco's closed eyes fluttered, teasing Harry's heart.

"My moon's too precious to lose, too fragile to hurt and too beloved to live without, only cherishing and pampering can do him right."

"Good", Hermione uttered as she walked out.

A shaky breath escaped her lips, her pupils shaking minutely. The conversation with Harry had truly made her realise the extent of feelings Harry has.

And honestly, the depth of these feelings terrified her. Harry's love for Draco was so deep that it bordered on obsession. Maybe it was already mixed with obsession.

The oppressive and possessive love suffocated her. She couldn't even imagine what Harry would do if someone even tried to take Draco away from him.

A cold shiver ran down her back.

Truly terrible.

Hermione shook out of her daze to see Pansy waiting for her. She must have clearly heard their conversation.

Pansy's gaze begged her, "Is there truly no way?"

Hermione looked down at the curvy yet charming beauty who was eagerly looking up at her. She was so close, her plum chest only a hair's breadth away from Hermione's own. The heat she radiated as if scorched Hermione. A rush of electric and tingling buzz travelled down her entire body and embarrassment flooded her. She hurriedly averted her gaze.

The question wasn't clear but Hermione vaguely heard the subtext -"Is there truly no way to separate them? To give them some tiny bit more time?"

Pulling back her mind from a haze of Pansy's unconscious seduction, Hermione sighed and ruthlessly told, "It's all too late. He's already too far gone."

Hermione understood Pansy. She understood that all this was way too sudden, way too fast.

Afterall, Castles which are built in a hurry, crumble in a second.

Alas, Even if Pansy was right. Hermione was Harry's friend and sister, not Draco's like Pansy was. This is the difference between both of them. If this relationship went wrong, the one to be trapped would be Draco, so Pansy opposed this relationship. While if this relationship didn't start, Harry will be the one who sinks into the darkness and insanity, so Hermione supported this.

If this is what her brother wanted then who's she to stop and make things difficult for him. She could only give a warning which she did.

The rest, she leaves it to Harry and hopes that he gets both, himself and Draco, out of this romantic mess with sufficient sanity.

Soon after Hermione left, sleep overtook Harry. The state of comfort that Draco provided him lulled him to a light and aware sleep.

The moon went down and the sun slowly started to rise up. Early in the morning with the start of a new day, a tiny new life awoke and desperately struggled to rise as well.

CRA~CK

The sound slowly echoed in the silent space.

Crack~ Crack~ Crack~

The huge egg laying in the corner of the bed slowly moved and more and more whispered noises echoed for some time before stopping completely.

The calm felt as if the silence before a storm.

Harry and Draco were still merrily asleep, unaware of the disaster brewing.

Minutes passed agonizingly slow before-

CRACK !

And the top of Eggie's shell broke off completely, flying away to fall right on Harry's face, as if trying to wake him up.

The loud shout completely awoke Draco as he instantly sat up. And the first sight he saw was of a small baby sitting in a huge egg covered with disgusting transparent liquid.

Draco stared at the baby and the baby stared at Draco.

Draco: "Ah?"

Baby: "Ah!"

Draco: "AHH!"

"Potter, wake up !", Draco shouted with fright.

The loud voice pierced directly through Harry's brain.

He sat up with a shock, " Draco? What-"

"Draco? What Draco?! Leave Draco! Look there! What is that?!"

"What is what-",. Harry turned towards where Draco pointed.

"AHH! WHAT IS THAT?!"

"THAT'S WHAT I AM ASKING YOU, YOU TWAT! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

In the family of three, when two big ones fight, the small one is obviously forgotten.

Looking at the big ones fighting, the small one was very angry.

Why doesn't anyone look at him?! She worked so hard to come out to them and they won't even hug her?! No! This won't do!

The small figure overturned the egg. Her chubby body shiny with fluids slowly crawled onto the mattress.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?! I WAS ASLEEP!", Harry exclaimed.

"WHY WERE YOU ASLEEP?!", Draco returned seething.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY I WAS ASLEEP?! WEREN'T YOU ASLEEP AS WELL?!"

"NO! I WASN'T! I FAINTED!"

"WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?!"

"ISN'T IT OBVI-"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!", A childish shrill cry interrupted Harry and Draco as a slimy hand slapped Draco on his forearm.

SHLAP!

The sticky fluid made the sound of a soft hand hitting the soft skin sound particularly disgusting.

The sensation of a small wet paw resting on his forearm was too clear and distinguished. Draco didn't dare look down.

"Potter, I-is it there?", Draco asked trembling.

"Okay. Calm down. Calm down. It's just a baby. Calm down" ,Harry said as he cautiously lifted the small body, awkwardly holding her.

Draco looked at the awkward way Harry held the child and the uncomfortably expression on the baby's face and sighed.

He lifted his arms while cautiously taking the baby from Harry's brace and bringing her into his own.

The baby's expression slowly shifted to comfortable and sleepy as she settled in Draco's familiar yet unfamiliar warmth.

Harry looked at the sleepy and content child in Draco's arms and said in amazement, "How did you do that?"

Draco looked at the silly expression and said somewhat proudly, "Well, I am the healer here, aren't I? Really, Potter, What would you do without me?"

Harry smiled at the haughty words and indulged, "I wouldn't be able to do anything. It's all thanks to you."

Draco's nose rose even higher, "As you should be."

Harry looked down at the small body in Draco's arms, "She's already asleep."

Draco looked at the child with all the dirt and slime on her and frowned saying, "Potter, why don't you bring some warm water and a swaddle cloth. Let's bathe her first."

Harry frowned as well and nodded. A child shouldn't stay wet and naked for long in such weather. This much he knew as well.

He got up and went out to soon return with a tub filled with warm water, a soft towel and a soft swaddle cloth.

Draco gently lowered the baby into the tub while holding her head above the water and washing the filth on her body with a treasuring caress. Soon the baby was clean and warmly bundled up in the soft swaddle cloth.

She hadn't woken up or even stored during the entire ordeal. Harry looked at the softly snoring child and snickered, "Is she asleep or dead?"

A hex swiftly flew towards Harry, "Ow!"

Draco scowled at him and said, "Don't curse a child."

Harry looked at Draco with an aggrieved look which was completely non-existent to Draco as he hugged the baby towards the bed.

As he came to the bed, Draco saw something that they had miraculously ignored this entire time. His eyes widened and he called, "Potter! Come here!"

Harry and Draco stood in front of the broken shell pieces with a stunned expression. They looked at the broken shells and then to the child in Draco's arms.

"Eggie....", both of them said at once.

Hearing her name being called, the small eyes opened and drowsily looked up at both their faces, "Ahh?"

Harry looked at Draco and nervously said, "Call her again."

Draco nodded and hesitantly said, "E-eggie?"

"Ahh!", The tender and chubby face gave a precious toothless smile as big and her vibrant green eyes narrowed with glee.

It is indeed eggie. Their eggie.

An abnormal joy and excitement flooded Draco's entire body. The feeling was so intense that it made his skin tingle.

Draco hugged the child tighter to his chest. The small body was tiny and soft. It seemed so fragile that Draco felt that even a little force might break it. He felt as if even simple air would hurt her and only in his arms and close to his heart would she remain safe and well.

But at the same time, the feeling of familiarity the baby gave him was undeniable.

Draco looked at Harry, his eyes lit with joy, he called, "P-Potter, Look. It's eggie. It's our eggie."

Harry stood still, his entire body stuck in place. He stood watching in a daze as Draco hugged the baby in his arms, as Draco's eyes lit with joy, as Draco called out to him.

'Our eggie…..Our….eggie...', Harry thought and a rush of joy filled him as well.

He rushed forward, hugging Draco together with eggie.

Harry looked at the baby who was comfortably laying on Draco's chest and said softly, "I would have never guessed that-"

"That eggie would look like this?"

"Yes" Harry smiled, "Truthfully, I was ready for something like a dragon or maybe a phoenix, even a mermaid seemed as a possibility but - but never this."

"Me as well, Potter. But we still don't know what she actually is.", Draco said, troubled.

"Don't worry, We'll eventually find out, won't we?", Harry said looking deeply into Draco's eyes.

"Hmmm." Draco ascents.

"And we still need to announce that we have a tiny new member joining our camp."

"She's already joined the camp, Potter."

"True, true. Whatever Draco says is right."

" Quit flattering, Potter."

"Not flattering, telling facts."

" Hmph. Then you must listen to me in the future."

"Yes, yes, I'll listen to Draco. Draco's always right. Draco's amazing."

'This is quite nice', thought Draco.

'The prey has already fallen into the trap', Harry thought.

_____________________

AUTHOR'S  NOTE :

Hello Readers,

How's your day ? Hope you have been well.

So did you like the chapter? I know it took a bit too long for me to upload but you know..... Sorry~

So Eggie finally appeared through this chapter is not heavily based on eggie but reaction and feelings of Harry and Draco towards eggie but it will come soon.

And another thing, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! WE HAVE ALREADY REACHED ALMOST  5.13K READS AND  247 VOTES ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

And don't forget to leave more votes, comments, bookmarks as well (I am greedy~ Will you blame me~?)

Dr. Shipper
________________

Today's fanarts-

A modern farnart of  CEO Potter and CEO Malfoy above. Hope you like it ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.8K 35
After being married for 20 years, Harry Potter finally admits to Ginny and himself what he's always sort of known: he's gay. He starts to see Draco i...
170K 5.2K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
2.3K 94 5
He leaned back out when he was out of breath, breathing hard and staring into magnificent emerald green eyes with a visible blush on his neck and fac...
343K 13.2K 37
harry and draco have always been rivals. that's just the way things were. were. past tense. everything is different now. the war is over but harry is...