Soul Connection

By LaNgUaGe_1918

go read the first bookโœจ2 bodies 1 soul More

1๐Ÿ˜ช
2๐Ÿ’Œ
3๐Ÿšช
4๐Ÿ˜ข
5๐Ÿ‘ฅ
6๐Ÿฅด
7๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
8๐ŸŒš
9โžก๏ธ
10๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
11๐Ÿฑ
12โœˆ๏ธ
0๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ
0๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ
0๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ
0๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ
0๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ
0๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ
0๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ
0๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ
0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ
27๐ŸŒฌ
28๐Ÿ™ƒ
29๐Ÿ†“
30๐Ÿ™
31๐Ÿค
32๐Ÿ““
33๐Ÿ€
34โฃ๏ธ
35๐Ÿคจ
36๐Ÿ˜‰
37๐Ÿ•
39๐Ÿ˜ก
40๐Ÿ˜น
41๐Ÿ๏ธ
42๐Ÿ’Ÿ
43๐Ÿ’
44๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
45๐Ÿจ
46๐Ÿ˜ฒ
47๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
48๐Ÿค 
49โœจ
50๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿพ
51๐Ÿฅ
52๐ŸŽ„
53๐Ÿ˜พ
54โœ‹๐Ÿพ
55๐Ÿ˜ถ
56๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
57๐Ÿ˜ป
58๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพ
59๐Ÿฆฟ
60๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿพ
House๐Ÿง๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
61๐Ÿงณ
62๐Ÿ’
63๐Ÿ’’
New Book
New Book

38๐Ÿค•

1.5K 72 68
By LaNgUaGe_1918

♡︎♡︎♡︎

2 years later

♔︎Lay♔︎

He's cheating on me. He gotta be, he's out the house late and comes home tired and has been for the past 2 months.

Our 5 year anniversary is coming up and he hasn't said shit about it. Ima kill em. He's not here, as usual so what am I doing?

Crying while drinking, everybody knows I don't even drink like that. Ion know who he cheatin wit but ima find out. I can't stay with him either, I told myself, I'd never stay with another man that cheats on me.

I stumble into our room and get a bag and started throwing shit in there.

"where you goin" he asked coming into the room. I didn't say anything and kept packing

"mama wha-"

"stop fuckin talkin ta me cameron"

"are you drunk"

"yes"

"so you're not going anywhere, sit down" he said lighty grabbing my arm to sit me down

"no fuck you, don't touch me"

"baby what's wrong wit chu"

"you.-" I said slapping him

"why you gotta cheat on me, you weren't suppose to be like imari or trell-" and I broke down

"you said you wouldn't cheat on me, that you wouldn't hurt me but you did and for what"

"i'm not-"

"no cause you are, you gotta be ain't no fuckin way you not, why else would you be stayin out late, UUUUGHHHHH cameron what the fuck, you were so ready for us to have this future together but go do this shit"

"laya-"

"shut up. i'm sleeping in the guest room, i'll be gon by tomorrow and you can have yo damn ring back" and i threw the promise ring at him and left the room.

♕︎Cam♕︎

Ⓝ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓦ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓦ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓖ︎Ⓞ︎...

Me- "she just broke up with me" I said frustrated and about to cry

Kay- "what the hell ,cameron, what chu mean"

Me- "what i said, she went off then threw the promise ring at me"

Vett- "the fuck did you do"

Me- "she thinks I'm cheating on her"

Phoebe- "oh..."

Dad- "well why would she think that"

Me- "oh i don't know maybe because for the past 2 MONTHS i've been out late"

Jay- "oops"

Me- "she won't even let me talk or touch her"

Bri- "well if somebody was cheating on me i wou-"

Me- "I'M NOT CH- i'm not cheating!!"

Bri- "oh yeaaa"

Dad- "bri shut up😂😂"

Kay- "so what else has she done"

Me- "she packed a bag and she was drunk"

"drunk!"

Me- "yes!"

Jay- "oh she fuck wit chu fuck wit chu"

Me- "and now she not cause y'all decide to keep me out late"

Dad- "you da one that wanna have this grand ass proposal"

Me- "whatever🙄 but what do we do now, cause i doubt she'll go onna trip with her 'cheating ex' "

Phoebe- "whoever house she comes over we'll convince her to go on the trip"

Kay- "knowing her if she goes, she'll get her own room so we'd also convince her to put you on the couch an save money"

Jay- "she also wouldn't talk to you so when you're at the beach that dat, annoy her into looking at chu and you'll be on one knee"

Mom- "you explain this is what you've been doing for the past few months"

Dad- "i'll convince her to do the couple shit wit chu then tell her some shit like really break up with him on the airplane on yall way back or sum"

Me- "that's fucked up pops"

Dad- "you haven't met my petty ass child if you think she wouldn't go along wit that shit"

Me- "i guess but goodnight"

"night" I tossed my phone on the bed and went to the guest room. I heard loud music and crying, she didm't even lock the door.

"get out"

"no" and i sat on the bed and pulled her into me.

"wh'd you do it" and she broke down in my chest

"i didn't mama, it's not what you think it is, i promise you it's not" I said softly and kissed the top of her head. She didn't say anything back so she's sleep.

I held her a little longer then laid her down and left the room.

♔︎Lay♔︎

I got up before him and crept into our room to get my bag. He started waking up but I wasn't paying attention.

"mama can you please put the bag down"

"no. i told myself i wouldn't be with another man that cheats on me"

"i'm not cheating on you"

"then what the fuck is it cameron" I semi yelled turning around to see him shirtless

Ⓕ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓚ︎.

"i can't tell you, but please.put the ring back on"

"absolutly not" and I walked out and got in my car going to my parents house.

When I got there Jordan opened the door.

"hey la- you ok"

"i'm fine, momma and deddy hea"

"yea in dey room" I put my bag down and went to their room, as soon as I got in there I started crying.

Mom- "aww baby" and she opened her arms.

Me- "why'd he do it, i though-"

Mom- "shh shh, it's ok" she let me cry but when I stopped he brought my head up.

Mom- "i don't think he's cheating honey"

Me- "he is momma"

Dad- "with who"

Me- "i don't know bu-"

Mom- "you found girls in his phone"

Me- "no"

Dad- "so what is it baby"

Me- "he's been coming home late for the past 2 months and i know it's not practice cause i talked to his coach"

Mom- "i don't think he's cheating though sweetie"

Me- "i don't think so either but what else am i suppose to think when he comes home late and tired and doesn't even say goodnight or i love you to me"

Then my phone gotta text message. It was from Cam and he told me that he wants us to go somewhere for our anniversary.

Me- "an now he's texting me about an anniversary that we haven't spoken about"

Mom- "go"

Me- "what🤨"

Dad- "go wherever he said and then break up with him on like the last day"

Mom- "but only break up with him if you're really sure"

Me- "i don't wanna go"

Dad- "girl go. you can get a free trip in before you dump his ass"

Me- "you right, one the last day i'll make it official that i wanna break up"

Mom- "layanee is that re-"

Me- "yes"

Mom- "but you don't know for sure that he's cheating"

Me- "he gives me reason to believe. so i believe."

Cameron.

ok when do we leave

Cameron.
the 17

I left their room and called the group chat. Everybody answered but Cam.

Me- "i think he's cheatin on me so ima have to end it"

Kay- "huh"

Ethan- "well naw..."

Me- "yea"

Jay- "you found otha girls in his phone?"

Noah- "his dick smell like another girl?"

Me- "😂no"

Bri- "so y'all still together, girl scared me for a second"

Me- "no. i gave him back the ring"

"WHAT"

Me- "when your partner comes home late for a certain amount of time and when they do get in the house they don't speak to you, then what are you suppose to believe"

Taj- "but babe-"

Me- "nope. y'all of course don't have to stop talking to him"

Kay- "y'all anniversary is next week.."

Me- "and whatever trip he has planned or whatever ima go but after that we're done"

Ethan- "do you really wann-"

Me- "no. but if i'm being cheated on i don't wanna stay in that situation"

They all sigh and it's quiet.

Me- "well i'll talk to y'all later" and hung up.

I turned my phone on DND, laid down and cried. Then somebody knocked on the door.

Caleb- "lay what's wrong"

Me- "it's nothing"

Jordan- "yes it is,what happened" and they both sat on either side of me.

Me- "i think me and cameron might be breaking up"

Caleb- "y'all can't do that!"

Jordan- "exactly! why would y'all break up"

Me- "he might be cheating"

Jordan- "cam doesn't cheat"

Me- "i thought the same thing"

Caleb- "i don't believe he's cheating, whatever is happening y'all can work through it"

Me- "if it is cheating, i don't think so, i know y'all might love him more than i do😂 but i can't stay with him if he is. y'all can still hang out wit him, i just won't be there"

Jordan- "but he's been around, with you, since we were 7, y'all can't do that"

Me- "and now you're 12 and have to understand nothing last forever"

Caleb- "but y'all do"

Me- "😂"

Jordan- "can y'all just fuck and get over it"

Me- "JORDAN"

Jordan- "what that's what kayla says to y'all all the time"

Me- "she's grown"

Caleb- "whatever but i think he really loves you and wouldn't do that"

♡︎♡︎♡︎

damn...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 38 19
โ˜ฝsun and moon โ˜ผ โ˜ฝsoulmate auโ˜ผ
24.5K 1K 16
Two bestfriends who are in love with each other but don't realize that they are practically soulmates. Everyone around believes they are more than fr...
1.8K 45 12
Everyone has a soulmate, you know you've meet your soulmate when the first sentence they say to you, appears on the small of your back. But when your...
293K 6.7K 37
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†, ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ...