Mai Verstappen the Mafias gir...

By Beth652

F1 x England football Mai Verstappen is the daughter of Jos Verstappen, people think her family got rich by... More

Intro- one
Two
Three -stonesy
Four - him...
Five- the shot
Six- Mr Mount
Seven- jealousy
Eight- before the match
Nine -the match
10- the answer
Eleven - southgates story
Twelve - the race
Thirteen- the secret is out..
Fourteen-shots fired..
Fifteen - you heard that?
Sixteen- Mai you ruined my hair!
Seventeen- meeting the family
Eighteen- ...as in Jos Verstappen?
Nineteen- only cause i love ya
Twenty one- i cant believe it, i dont believe it..
Twenty two- mase learns the truth
Twenty three- you got one slipper on!
Twenty four- is that really what you think of me princess?
Twenty five- only time will tell
Twenty six- its so peaceful out here
Twenty seven- a new chapter for mai
Twenty eight- i cant keep getting hurt
Twenty nine - 'biggest competitor'
Thirty - mase is a man with a plan
Thirty one- mason's plan in action
Thirty two- jesse the girlfriend stealer
Thirty three - i do
Thirty four -the end

Twenty- trouble in paradise

1.3K 14 0
By Beth652

Mai's POV

We are all going out in a few hours! My dad is away and all of the f1 boys and football boys are going to sleep in his house, including me and Mason. Who were already at the house getting it ready for pre drinks.
I was just putting cups out for people to use when I heard a voice behind me. "Hey Mai." I spun around. It was the f1 boys! "Max I've missed you so much!" I said running over to him and jumping in his arms. "I've missed you too sis." He chuckled.
I greeted the rest of the drivers and walked over to Lando and Dan. "Hey guys! I've missed you two!" I told them. "More then the others?" Lando joked. "Of course babes." I replied giggling.

I led them through into the kitchen where Mase was. After they all greeted him, I informed them I had to finish getting ready because the football guys would be here soon. I had already done my make up and hair but was still wearing one of Mason's Chelsea shirts and some shorts.

I wandered into the walk in wardrobe. After turning my entire closet upside down, I finally settled on an outfit.

MaiVerstappen

Liked by MaxVerstappen and 3,356,764 others
Going out out.
📸 @landonorris

Comments

Landonorris- look who remembered to give me photo creds!
-seriously think ur in the wrong field Lan :)

Sasharebecca- gorgeous girly xx
-love you!

Masonmount- you are perfect x
-I adore u Mount x

Johnstones- awhh she finally wears the dress I bought her!
-you're the bestest in the world xxxx

Danielricciardo- 😍😍
-MaxVerstappen- broooo stop
- Danielricciardo- I'm just being nice 🙄

England- don't let the boys get too drunk!
-yessir

F1- we think your brother needs to bring you to more races!
(Liked by landonorris and charlesleclerc)
-that's what I keep telling him!
Charlesleclerc- agreed
Georgerussell- agreed
Carlossaintz- agreed
Lewishamilton- agreed
MaxVerstappen- I suppose so..
Johnstones- @ MaxVerstappen you could use her as a distraction to slow the others down 😂
Danielricciardo- stones stop giving him ideas! 😂

Jesselingard- go on babessss, love the fit
-means a lot coming from you fashionista Jess 💛

~

I walked back downstairs, and noticed the England team and Sasha had arrived. "Hey guys." I greeted them all. Giving each of them a hug.
We all had a few drinks for pre's before deciding to order several taxis and go out.
I walked outside to make the phone call to the taxi company, as the music was too loud.
"So Mai where we going?" Jesse asked me, walking out the door, sitting down beside me outside whilst we waited for the taxis. "I was thinking this club called tramp, it's in Mayfair and it's exclusive, so we won't get hounded by fans the entire night, my dad owns it." I told him.
"Sounds good." Jesse said smiling.
"The taxis are here I'll go get the guys!" I said jumping up and heading inside.
"Guys the taxis are here!" I yelled loudly, before walking back outside and getting in the first taxi with Jesse.
Minutes later Mase and John stumbled into the taxi. And we headed off to the club, the others following behind.

20 minutes later we pulled up at the club. As soon as we stepped out the car loads of camera flashes went off. "Just keep your head down." Mase told me. "You do know she's more famous than us mate, they are here for her, not us." John said to Mase chuckling. Mase turned around and stuck his tongue out at John, who smirked in response.
I shook my head walking past the two children and into the bar. "Mrs Verstappen, how lovely to see you again." Alex said. "Hey Alex, how come your on duty here and not with my dad?" I questioned to the 6'7 dark haired man in front of me. "He sent me here to keep an eye on things, he suspects the new manager he employed is stealing from us." He replied shrugging. "Ah okay, well we are gonna go party, feel free to join." I told him walking away and towards the bar.

We all sat drinking together for a while until I decided I wanted to dance. "Someone come dance with me!" I yelled jumping up from the table. "I will in a bit." Mase told me. No one else moved, so I grabbed Jesse. "Come on Jess I've seen your dance moves you are coming with me." He groaned but got up and followed me anyway.

After about half an hour I told him I'd go get us more drinks. While I was waiting at the bar, Dan appeared next to me. "Hey Mai, can I talk to you." He said. "Hello Dan, yeah sure." I replied, offering him a slight smile. "Well the thing is...I know we are best friends, and you are with Mason... but I really like you..." Dan trailed off. My eyes widened in shock. "Dan.." I began before I was interrupted by a pair of lips attaching themselves to mine. I pulled away immediately. "Dan what the hell, im with Mase you can't do that!" I screamed. "I'm sorry Dan I only like you as a friend. I told him more softly than before, but firmly. I looked around and noticed a pair of watery brown eyes staring back at me from across the room. Mason had seen it. He stormed out as I ran after him, calling his name.

Mason's POV

I went to go join Mai on the dance floor when I found Jesse dancing alone. "Where did Mai go mate? I asked him. "She went to get us more drinks." He replied. I thanked him and walked over to the bar where I saw Mai and Dan kissing... she said something  to him then locked eyes with me.
I can't believe she's just kissed Dan. I turned around and stormed out getting into one of the taxis outside, ignoring her calling after me.

Once I got home I noticed I had 5 missed calls from Mai. I decided to ignore her and clicked on Declan's number instead.

💬deccers
Mase- mate ive gone home.
Dec- why what's happened?
Mase- I saw Mai and Dan kissing, I can't believe she would do this to me, she even knows that's what my ex did. I just don't understand.
Dec- Mase I think you should talk to Mai..
Mase- no I don't want to, its done.
~

Afterwards I decided to message Mai.

~
💬Mai
Mai- Mase please come back let me explain!
Mase- we are done.
(Mason Mount blocked Mai Verstappen)

Mai's POV

Once Mase left I just sat outside on a nearby wall, crying my eyes out. "Mai?" I hear from behind me. I turn around, wiping my eyes so i can see who it is. "John?" I questioned. "Yes it's me what's happened?" He asked, a worried look on his face.
"I was at the bar, and Dan told me he liked me, he kissed me and I pulled back straight away, but Mase.. Mase.. he saw the kiss and stormed off." I chocked out, through cries. "Breathe Mai, breathe." John instructed me. "I'm sure you can explain to him what happened and it will all be fine." He told me, holding me tight, trying to calm me down.
Just then I heard a ping of my phone go off and Mason's name appear on my screen. He finally replied! I opened the message and my heart sank.. "John he just dumped me..." I told him as I started wailing again.

John's POV

"Stay here Mai, I'm gonna take you back to my room at St George's, I'm just gonna go tell the boys. I told her getting up and walking inside.
I walked over to the table where everyone was sat, everyone looked up at me as I entered. I had Mai's make up all over my shirt and face. I made eye contact with Dan. "I hope your happy with yourself Dan. Mase just dumped her. I'm taking her home with me." I shouted at him, In front of everyone as I walked off.

Max and Dec ran after me, reaching me just before I got to the exit. "Woah man what happened?" Max asked. "Dan told Mai he liked her and kissed her, she pulled away immediately, but Mase saw it and ran off, refusing to let her explain, and just sent her a text saying we are through." I told them. "He did send me a text about it.. I told him to talk to her though!" Dec said looking a bit guilty.
"Anyway I'm going to take Mai back with me to St George's so she can get away from everyone." I told Max. "Okay mate, please keep me updated and ring me if she wants me." He replied. "Will do man." I said as I walked off to get Mai.

I took Mai back to my room, and managed to get her to fall asleep pretty quickly, since she was exhausted. I sighed and got into the bed next to her, stroking her head softly, until I too fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to Mai already awake, she had changed into my clothes and was sat by the mirror taking her make up off.
"Morning Mai's, feeling any better?" I questioned.
"Morning John, you know what, I am, if he's not even going to listen to me or let me explain then I guess he's not the right one." She told me, a smile on her face, but I could tell she was lying. "I know your lying Mai, maybe you should message him what really happened?" I told her. She sighed deeply. "I can't John, he blocked me." I gave her a pitiful look. "I could talk to him." I suggested. "No it's okay John, he needs to actually grow up, learn how to deal with things properly, rather than running away from them, and actually speak to me." She stated. "Ooo sassy Mai has arrived." I teased, getting a small chuckle out of her. "Anyway, want me to take you to breakfast?" I asked. "Yeh that sounds lovely thanks John." She replied.

Mai's POV

John has taken me out to breakfast at a cute little cafe not far from my house. After eating I decided to check my phone. I have 10 missed notifications from Sasha asking if I was okay. I decided to message back telling her I'm fine and will explain it to her when I next see her.

My phone started ringing, I looked down to see Jack was trying to call me. I picked up.
📞jacko
M- hey Jack what's up?
J- hey mai.. umm can you come to the police station please?
M- why what's happened Jack?
J- I've been arrested...
M- WHAT! What did you do Jack?
J- last night I tried to drive home and crashed into several cars, I got done for drink driving....
M- oh you idiot, right I'm on my way!

~

"John can you take me home please, Jack's been arrested I need to go bail him out." I said.
"Of course, what has he done now!" He joked.
"Drunk driving last night." I replied.

John dropped me off at my dads house, thanking him, I immediately got into my Aston Martin, which luckily I had left at at dads home not Mason's house, and set off, beelining to the police station.
"Hi I'm here to get Jack Grealish." I told the miserable looking man at the front.
"Right through here please, I need you to sign some papers." He bluntly told me, chucking some papers in my direction.
I signed them, and sat waiting for Jack. A few minutes later he was escorted out in handcuffs.
"Oh Jack.." I said looking at the man in front of me, a sad look on his face. "Thank you for coming to get me Mai..." He whispered. "It's okay Jack, don't worry about it." I told him, giving him a small smile.

Once the officer took his handcuffs off we walked out heading back towards my car.
"They taken my license Mai... for a year I think... is there any chance you could take me to training?" He asked nervously. "Yes of course Jack, we will head back to yours so you can change then I'll drop you." I shot him a smile, which he returned.

Ten minutes later we had got to Jack's house as he had no clean clothes left at St. George's. "Mai I'm sorry about all this.. and about you and Mason.. I just didn't know who else to call." He told me, opening his arms to hug me. "It's okay Jack, it's not your fault. I didn't do anything wrong, and Mase won't even talk to me, he's blocked me so I can't tell him what actually happened." I said, graciously accepting the hug. "I'm sure he will come around." He said, as we walked through his front door. If he's ever willing to speak to me. I thought as Jack ran upstairs to change.

Forty minutes later, Jack was showered and ready to go. "What took you so long!" I sighed. "Hey! It takes time to have the best looking hair on the England team!" He protested, as I rolled my eyes and giggled.

As we arrived at St. George's Jack turned to me, a worried look on his face. "Mai, will you come in with me to talk to the gaffer... I'm late and he won't get AS mad at me if your there..." I chuckled looking at Jack's panicked face. "Of course Jacky boy." I told him, linking his arm and walking into St. George's.
"Oi pickers where's the gaffer?" Jack yelled out, spotting Jordan walking towards the pitch. "He's on the pitch mate, I hope u have a good excuse for being late, he's mad." Jordan replied, before saying a quick hello to me and running off.
"Oh god he's gonna kill me..." Jack whispered under his breath. "No he won't I'm here and he loves me!" I told him, nudging him with my elbow trying to lighten his mood. He gave me a small smile in return and we walked towards to pitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 490 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...
110K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
234K 5.8K 40
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵? 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥...
54K 395 57
What if Phil Foden has a twin sister? One grows up wanting to be a footballer for Manchester City and the other grows up wanting to be a Formula One...