Baby Niall Horan (Ageplay)

By multifandoms23

Niall is suddenly stressed from touring and being in a band, the boys notice, so they come up with a plan to... More

Description Of Names/Things
Stressed Niall
Making Changes
A Rough Week
A Normal Day
The Dentist
Bedtime Trouble
A Very Cold Day Out
Niall's Injured Knee
Niall Gets Braces
Larry Moves Out
Larry Babysits
Grumpy Niall
A Day Full Of Interviews
Lou (Hairdresser) Babysits
Dummy Rash
Going Swimming
Paul Babysits
Meeting The (Grand)Parents
Meeting The Siblings (Aunts/Uncles)
Rainy Days
Sick Niall Gets A Checkup
Meeting Santa
Christmas Eve (Lou's Birthday)
Christmas Day
Winter Walks
Soft Play
Zayn's Weekend Away
Telling The World
Meeting Baby Lux
Dummy Issues
Terrible Twos
New Habits
Larry Babysits Lux And Niall
Niall's Acid Reflux
A Storm
Football Game
Grandparents Visit
Louise Babysits Niall
A Day Of Golf
Niall's First Sleepover
Ear Infection
Behaviour Issues
Food Poisoning
A Picnic Day
Checkup Before Touring
Back On Tour
Nightmare Hairdresses
Niall Gets His Braces Tightened
Regression
Swimming and Chill
BBQ And Friends
Larry Babsits Overnight
Zayn and Liam Argument
Regressing To Newborn
Chill Day With Lux
Sleepy Niall
A Day At The Beach
A Day With Papa
Fun Zoo Day
Hot Days
A Day With Daddy
Hard To Regress
Struggling With Headspace
A Surprise For Niall
Attempted Kidnapping
Moving
Sick Niall
The Running Phase
Bad Nights
Louis Birthday (Christmas Eve)
Christmas Day
Separation Anxiety
Distracted By Phone
Accidentally Drinking Coffee
Flu Shots and An Unhappy Niall
Lux's 1st Birthday
A Chaotic Morning
Cosy Day In

Niall's Birthday

936 23 6
By multifandoms23

Although Niall was already two, he still wanted a 2nd birthday party. A few family members were coming as some couldn't make it, which was fair enough.

"Where's the birthday boy?" I coo as I hear Zayn come down with Niall in his arms.

"Oh, you look so handsome" I coo as he was wearing a short sleeve green polo bodysuit, a pair of jeans and a pair of blue and white striped socks.

"Happy birthday buddy" I take him from Zayn's arms and kiss his cheek.

"We ready to have a good day today?"

"Uh huh, I 'cited" he claps his hands excitedly.

"I bet you are, I think your uncles will be here soon with aunty Lou and Lux" I tell him as Zayn snuck him a cupcake. Zayn and I played with Niall until Louis, Harry, Louise and Lux turned up.

"Look at you cutie" Lux wore a grey and white Dumbo dungarees set with the matching headband.

"Here, I'll take the presents" Harry takes the present Louis was holding and the one Louise was holding before setting them down on the table. The little ones go off and play, an adult watching just to be safe. A couple of family members turn up and we settle Niall down for a nap as Lux was already sleeping.

"Come, let's take a nap" Zayn passes him his cloth and dummy.

"Night baby" I kiss him night as Zayn goes and settles him down. I start bringing food out with a little help and made sure Niall's cake was ready for later. Other members started turning up and chatted away whilst they munched on some food for now.

"Ni's awake" Zayn says as he showed me the monitor. He goes off to get him and brings him back down again.

"Pwesents?"

"In a bit, first we need to eat and then we can open presents, alright?"

"Tay" he says as he was set in his highchair. Everyone has food and the little ones go off and play again.

"Ehh" Niall soon whines.

"It's alright, just a bit of sick" Zayn's dad soothes him.

"What happened?"

"This little one threw up a little bit of milk by playing a little too much, is all" Zayn's dad wipes both Lux and Niall clean as much as he could.

"Thanks, he'll probably want a change of clothes anyway" I take him up and change his clothes into a grey short sleeve 2 shirt and a pair of navy and white striped leggings.

"Ucky"

"I know bud, she didn't mean too and remember she's younger than you so we have to be a little more gentle"

"Tay daddy, pwesents?"

"Yeah baby, we can open presents" I chuckle before picking him up and kissing his cheek. We head down and someone had clearly put the presents in the living room already.

"Daddy, tome" Niall suddenly got shy probably at the thought of everyone now watching him open his presents. I sit on the floor with him and helped him with a few presents as some were harder to open than others and even Lux tried a little. Zayn filmed or took pictures whilst it was happening.

"Look at all these presents bud, can we say thank you to everyone please?"

"Fank wou" he shyly speaks. He got all sorts, a few Olaf things, loads of cars and a few doll accessories. He wasn't completely interested in his doll but he did play with it from time to time.

"Oh we can use this tonight after a bath" I hold up his Olaf towel.

"Yay" he cheers. We soon order pizza and Harry helps him open some toys out of the packaging.

"Pizza" Zayn shouts to everyone as it suddenly got a little loud. We all sit in either the living room or kitchen as there were quite a few of us. We soon eat and let the little ones play before doing cake and singing to the birthday boy.

"Happy birthday to youuuuu"

"Yay" we all cheer and clap as Niall blew his candles. We give everyone a bit of cake or wrap it up for them to take home. Everyone soon started leaving and Haz and Lou helped clear up.

"I'm gonna go give him a bath, you guys alright?" I ask them.

"Yeah, yeah" I take Niall up and give him a bath.

"Had a good day today?" I ask him.

"Uh huh, daddy 'ired" he says as he rubs his eyes.

"I know bud, we'll get you ready for bed" I soon get him out and wrap him up in his new towel before getting him dry and putting him into some grey and white striped leggings and a blue short sleeve Olaf shirt.

We head back down and Harry and Louis stay for a bit just chilling out with Niall.

"C'mon Ni, let's head off to bed" I pick him up and he says goodnight to the others and kisses Zayn goodnight.

"Night buddy, love you"

"Wove wou" I take him up and lay him down with his bottle and blanket.

"Night baby, get some sleep love you" I kiss him goodnight before leaving him to sleep. I head down and we all chill for a bit until the other two decided to head home with some cake.

"Ugh, I really hoped he enjoyed his birthday today, we must visit the family more often" Zayn says as we sat on the sofa.

"Definitely, it's been nice, but getting a conversation out of Niall after a long, busy day especially for a two year old...not happening" I chuckle.

"Bless him, anyway we should probably head to bed too"

"Yeah, I then thought that too" I yawn. We turn everything off and lock up before heading off upstairs to our room. We both get changed before getting under the covers.

"He is out like a light" Zayn chuckles as we looked at the monitor.

"Poor baby hopefully he won't wake us, night I love you"

"Yeah hopefully night I love you too" we kiss each other goodnight before falling asleep cuddling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7.6K 31
Ziam family AU, in which Zayn and Liam decide to start their own little family. Louis: 6 Harry: 4 Niall: 2
1.3K 22 15
Niall Horan. You know who he is. But when he reunites with his best friend while on tour, he doesn't know who he is anymore.
47.5K 642 46
Zayn (30) and Liam (28) starting a family Harry and Niall are going to be adopted Louis is a badboy A lot of things are going to happen for good or b...
839K 17.1K 90
Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn are taking a break from performing. Their relationship together, always of media interest, is missing just one person - L...