The Final Year (vol 1)

By amourpierce

In the American culture, its referred to as high school. With the Britons, its called the secondary school o... More

Notice... Very important!!!
Prologue
Uproar
Settling in
Pray
Monday morning
The girl
The clique
The first day
The Crowd
The Squad
The Confrontation
Prep
A date?
B. D. T
Unbothered
Facts or Myths
Night Crawlers
Life of the party
Important note:
Parte after parte
Family
Home Sweet Home
Busted
The Trip
Paranoia
Just a game...
Smile
Mine
BTS
Trouble
Preparations
Wonder
Appeasement
Visitation
Friendly beast
The Reveal
Hangout
Square one
Squad goals
Hurt
Chit chat
Drill
The Past
The Threat
Contraband
Pretty
The Big Game
Vulnerable
Night talk
Confession
Apology
Exam Fever
Yearbook
Sting
Shopping
Memories
Graduation
Epilogue
Q/N
Announcement
Important notice!!

Bonus chapter

448 58 13
By amourpierce

You guys asked for it so am giving it to you😋😇

Skales ft. Olamide- Ijo Ayo.🎧🎶

Kizz Daniel- Laye.🎧🎶

Teni's dress, up there👆👆

The Rolls Royce rolled in, stopping in front of the entrance to the big dining hall where the party is holding.

A valet who was on high alert quickly opens the door as a man steps out looking dashing and handsome as ever.

The man brings out his hand for his dear wife to take in which she did as she steps out gracefully.

He gently rests his right hand on the small of her back in which she let him as the both walk up into the party.

He was dressed in a nice white native wear with expensive wristwatch and shoes, he looks like a 'Yoruba demon'.

A taken Yoruba demon.

Handsome, rich and influential!

Shubomi always understands the assignment.

His wife stole everyone's attention in which he does not like but he has no other choice considering how stunning she was.

Her dress fits her perfectly like a glove, bringing out her shape in all the right places. She shines and glitters like the expensive woman she was carrying herself with poise and style.

She is beautiful and she knows it.

People stared at them in awe, shock and envy.

Who would have ever thought that the once upon a time most beautiful girl in SJC, now a beautiful woman will end up with the ex number one school bad boy, leader of the Elite..

"Uhmm....Mr and Mrs Olashubomi Cole" the beautiful woman said as she walks up to them with a wide smile on her face.

"Omo oba" Shubomi bows jokingly which made Adeola roll her eyes. Teni giggled at this interaction.

"What did you see in this guy?" Adeola asks Teni in a joking manner.

"Love conquers all sis...so good to see you" the embrace each other affectionately.

Stepping out of each others embrace, Adeola gave her a once over.

"For a mother of one...you sure look good. You must be taking care of my friend niyen o"

She told Shubbie which made him let out one of his infamous smirk.

"I'm spoiling her well" he boasted as Adeola laughed while Teni only rolled her eyes at his statement.

Old habits never dies...

"Have you seen Tomi?" She asked which made Adeola shake her head.

They move towards the table assigned to them. It was a really big table, enough to fit everyone in. Shubomi draws out a chair for his wife, she said a quiet "thank you" before taking her seat. He took the one beside her.

She does not like the way he was hovering over her.

"Relax...you need to stop doing that" she called him out.

"Stop doing what?" He questions playing dumb.

"You need to stop glaring at people just because they are looking at us. She said quietly so that no one will overhear their conversation.

"No they are not looking at us. They are looking at you. And you don't except me to do nothing... With you looking like that" he said pulling my chair closer towards me.

I smile. This guy can never change. Even after bearing his last name and giving him a son, he still thinks there is a force out there willing to take me away from him.

I smile running my fingers through his clean shaved jaw. I preferred it that way.

"Hmm! Mr and Mrs Cole!" I look up to see Prince and Folahami grinning down at us. I smile at the familiar faces, am sure they just arrive.

"Aremo! The Future King!" Shubomi teased as we both stood up as they exchanged that their weird handshake they invented since SJC. "Bamz!" He laughed as they hugged.

"My oh my!" I rolled my eyes at his antics as he wolf whistled. Trust Aremo to take things out of proportion. "Teniola Cole, you look dashing!" He exclaimed as I laughed, we hugged.

"Don't start that here Adeolu" I said while hugging Bamz.

"I'm not starting anything o...our wife-"

"Who is your wife?" Shubomi glared at him.

I shook my head at their banter as I exchange greetings with Folahami.

"How are you?" I ask him.

We have all changed over the years.

"Oh i'm okay..business is booming" he shrugged taking a sip from his drink. "I can see Shubomi is really taking good care of you. Who could ever tell you are a mother of one?" He teased making me giggle.

Why is everyone saying that? i'm the one taking care of the big baby.

"Stop.." I wave him off.

"I'm serious, i'm happy for you guys. Who would have ever thought that Shubbie would be the first person to get married among us?  My votes was on Femi or even Tokunbo"

"God works in mysterious ways" I said.

Soon Tomi arrived for the occasion and can I say she looks stunning! She was not that skinny, little Tomi back in secondary school. This new Tomi was thick in all the right places. Her stance commands respect and intelligence.

"I'm still mad at you for not coming for my wedding" I said glaring at Femi, all my friends were present expect him.

"And I said i am sorry, we had a big game coming up so I was not given the opportunity. I sent my gifts and blessings and it has been years Teni, you can't stay mad at me forever"

Femi had grown taller and huge over the years, it is scary, what are they giving them over there? I almost strained my neck just to talk to him.

I threw him a mean glare which made him chuckle. He really looks good.

"How your babe na?" I ask him while taking a sip of my red wine.

"She is alright. She actually wanted to come but due to busy schedules and all. I had to tell her to stay back" I nodded. "but seriously... " his eyes ran through my figure in appreciation. "Omo... You look stunning"

"Femi! Please come of it. I am married and you have a girlfriend" finding his statement uncomfortable.

"Well I don't see anyone of them here" he said wiggling his eyebrows "and me complementing on how good you look does not mean i am cheating on her"

"Ehn en?.. "

"Ehn. Cause the glow up is just out of this world. Cole is really doing well and I can see you are taking good care of him as well"

"You guys have seen each other?"

"Na... Just saw him a while ago... Looking dope as fuck. Shey nii o ko agbada iya ka"

I burst into a fit of laughter, not just because of his words but they way and manner he was able to switch from the American accent to Yoruba in a matter of seconds.

I have missed these guys so much, soon we settle down for dinner, of course my favorite part. The beautiful thing was that we were all on the same round large table, the whole clique.

I took a sip of water when I felt someone breath hotly into my ear.

"You look beautiful in that dress" Shubbie whispered hotly into my ear "but I can't wait to take it off you tonight"

I blushed hard, hoping no one will see it as i grabbed my cheeks while placing my elbows on the table.

Please don't notice.. Please don't notice.

I hear him chuckle beside me and a shiver ran through my spine, i felt a tingling sensation in that very part of my body.

Oh God!

Shubbie could be very handful.

We catch up with each other, as we talked like old times.

"This feels nostalgic" Tomi said suddenly from beside Adeolu. "just like old times"

"Yeah... It's like we never left" I said.

"We left an impact on this school so am not surprised. Whispers of our name can be heard in this hall and in every part of this school" Tokunbo confirmed which caused me to smile.

"Five boys and three girls. Different individuals who made an impact" Adeolu said, taking a sip of his drink.

"A very positive impact... " Shubbie said while staring at me. I smiled at him but my smile got wider at the figure waving at me from the entrance of the hall.

Shubbie frowned looking behind him to see what caught my attention only to groan in annoyance.

"Is that Akorede?" I asked while he meekly nodded before frowning at his nephew's form.

"What is he doing here?" he asked in sheer annoyance.

"He is here cause he schools here"

"Isn't that your nephew? Shubbie" Bamz asked.

"Awww...he has grown to look so cute and handsome" Tomi basically gushed while Shubbie snorts.

"He has a crush on my wife, something he never fails to point out to me"

Akorede smirks from afar when he caught the annoyed look on his uncle's face.

"Are you Shubbie having a competition with your nephew?" Femi teased loudly causing everybody to laugh as Shubbie told him to shut it.

I quickly stood up before excusing myself from the group leaving a brooding Shubbie behind.

Walking through the party i said a few hi's to some of my friends and classmates before stopping in front of the entrance to join Akorede who looks delighted to see me.

"World Best" I chuckled at the nickname he gave me since the first time we met, when he was just seven years old.

I was just a student of SJC, like him.

"Kore dear" I said releasing him from my embrace. "how are you?"

"Mo gentle. I dey where you put me"

"Don't you want to come in?" I asked.

"No o. Besides students ain't allowed in and I seriously don't want Uncle Shubbie to tear my head off"

I shook my head at his antics.

He knows that his uncle love him so much, it's just that they could be hard headed which can make them not to see eye to eye a times.

"You are not serious"

He chuckled before sighing.

"I just want to greet my favorite aunt and I brought someone to meet you "

He steps out of my vision. A teenage girl stood in the familiar house wear which he was also donning on.

She was brown skinned with this natural glow, her natural hair in big cornrows which made her cute face stand out. She had a petite shape. She looks beautiful.

She has this look of shock on her face at the mere sight of me.

"Oh hi... " I said, she technically gasped.

*Silence*

Turning to Akorede who had an amused look on his face.

"Is your friend alright? " I asked him.

Why was she staring at me like am some A-list celebrity?

"Of course she is. She is just shocked and shy, that's all. You know how famous you are here right?" he asked before wrapping his arm around her shoulders in a loving manner "she happens to be your biggest fan"

I chuckled shaking my head at his statement. Why was she acting like am Rihanna...

"Babe"

I turn around at the sound of my husband. I hear the girl literally let out a shrill sound. Turning around again, this time she looks constipated.

"Hey love" I said as we shared a quick kiss.

"Yuck! Not here guys... Like not in front of my friend"

"Shut up jor. You can not even greet your Uncle" Shubbie said before his eyes fell on the girl, a smirk appeared on his face when he saw the intimate position they were in "Akorede Wellington! The sharp guy!"

I gasp slapping him on the chest as the girl's face turned into that of confusion.

"Guys... Meet Omotolani Peters"

My eyebrows flew up a few millimeters at the familiar name. The same girl he has been talking about for over two years?

Shubbie and I exchange knowing looks.

Yep. Definitely the same girl...

I'm impressed...

At least she is better than that yellow wannabe.

"Hello... Good evening sir and ma" she rushed out in a courtesy.

"How are you? My dear" I said closing the distance between us before pulling her into a hug, she froze before relaxing probably not expecting the action.

Repeating what the late matriarch of the Cole empire did and said to me many years ago.

"Welcome to the family" I said releasing her from my embrace.

I watch in delight as her face morphs into confusion. I chuckled clapping excitedly at her reaction, the same reaction i had on my face many years ago!

I exchanged a knowing look with Shubbie who lets out a small smile.

"Uhn... Thank you ma" she stated still not understanding what was going on and same with Akorede.

"What are you doing here?" Shubbie asked Akorede "don't tell me you dragged the poor girl with you all the way to this place in the middle of the night"

"Don't get ahead of yourself uncle. I just came to greet my favorite aunt. We will be on our way now" he said before turning to his Omotolani. "let's go "

She nodded before giving us a small smile and bidding us farewell.

I watch them talk as they walk away from us, she has this excited look on her face while Akorede only wore a proud look on his.

"Why does this scene look familiar?"

"It remind you of us uhn?" Shubbie asked while I nodded "I got that feeling too"

He said placing a kiss on my forehead before wrapping his arms around my waist.

We watch the two teenagers walk away into the darkness, knowing they have a lot of hurdles to pass through but i believe they will make it.

Together...

So how was that? 😚😎

The Final Year (Project 2.0) is on the way...

I just gave you a little bit of the snippet, like a pinch.

Here is an intro...

Coming to Saint James College was never rosy, yeah it was a dream come true but never smooth for me. I was so interested in their academics that i forgot to check their social life.

An introvert like me finds it hard here, me being a scholarship student made it worse. I don't have friends due to my personality and social status. Moreover, a lone sheep in SJC can attract a lot of dangers and predators like...

"Smalls!"

Anticipate for my new book🎏🎏
The Final Year (Project 2.0)
Coming soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
17.7K 3.7K 59
"Pleaseee...abeg, don't start this morning oo! It won't be funny" I threatened. "And what are you gonna do about it baby?" He smirked, whispering the...
177K 41.8K 70
"If I tell you I am in love with you, how will you react? " he leaned close to me. Hmm... I could faint, jump in excitement, cry, run away, hug him...
2.3K 672 51
Book 1 What do you do when you catch the attention of the most popular boy in school? How do you say no and still be free to walk the halls of the sc...