(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... More

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 18: Yunyun

1.8K 39 31
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

After Darkness had been gone for quite some time and everyone was relaxing in the mansion until the door was slammed open.

Sena: Satou Kazuma, are you here?

Sena yelled out as everyone including Kazuma turned to her.

Kazuma: What? We were just relaxing!

Sena: It's not that! There are reports of big monsters that are lurking near Axel's walls! I want you and your party to defeat them immediately!

Aqua: Eh? Big monsters around Axel's walls? 

Megumin: Why us?

Sena: Your party is quite strong in handling monsters. Please defeat those monsters now!

Sena says in a commanding tone as Kazuma stood up by the couch and spoke up.

Kazuma: Alright, we'll take it.

Sena: Is that so? Very well then. Let's head out!

And just like that, everyone exited out of the mansion and was headed outside of Axel's walls except for you and Jack because the two of you were out on a quest.

"Hunting Quest: Hunt the Monsters That Lurk Near Axel"

For about two minutes later on, hunting the monsters that were lurking near Axel. Unfortunately for those monsters, Rin (L/N) took care of them easily without a sweat.

Rin: Whew, there~! That should do it~!

Rin says enthusiastically as everyone looks around to see a bunch of dead giant toads around the area.

Sena: Amazing...your party does seem capable of taking out those monsters.

Kazuma: Yup. Rin, (Y/N), and Jack are quite stronger than us. We sometimes leave everything to them.

Rin: Hey! You don't have to always rely on us when it comes to dangerous situations!

Megumin: Oh come on, there were a lot of monsters out in the Axel. You can just easily take them down since you have amazing powers, you know? If you or (Y/N) aren't here, we would've been dead by now.

Rin: You do have a good point, but seriously, you just can't rely on me, my little brother, and Jack as us being your team carrier just because you guys are a little useless.

Rin argued back until Sena spoke up.

Sena: Well since this is done, but it is possible you are putting up an act to fool me.

Kazuma: Oh boy...You seriously don't trust me, even if I'm innocent! 

Sena: It's true that the bell didn't go off after (Y/N) said that you weren't a terrorist or one of the Devil King's Generals, but you still need to be monitored until your name is cleared.

And just like that, Sena went off. 

Aqua: I guess that's that. Let's head back home~!

Rin: Yeah. It was just an easy job to take care of it.

Eventually, Kazuma and the others headed back to Axel.

-With (Y/N) and Jack-

Meanwhile, with you and Jack, the two of you were finally finished doing your quest is by eliminating 20 goblins that were infested in a forest.

(Y/N): Man, what a pain...

You said as you cracked your neck and you can hear the bones popping.

Jack: It sure was, but fighting five hobgoblins was much of trouble than we thought.

(Y/N): Yup. I'm glad that we managed to get rid of them.

While you and Jack were heading back to Axel, you felt someone was following you. 

You turn around to see no one and Jack notices this.

Jack: What's wrong, mom? Is someone following us?

(Y/N): Yeah...I think so. Hey! Whoever is out the following us, please come out! We won't hurt you if you do!

You yelled out to the stalker as you and Jack waited there for a moment until someone eventually came out behind a tree, revealing that it was a girl around 14 or 16.

Jack: Who are you?

???: S-Sorry for following you. I was just um...

The girl was fidgeting nervously as you and Jack glanced at each other for a moment until you spoke up.

(Y/N): Take a breath now. We just wanted to know why you're following us.

???: A-Ah! S-Sorry! Alright...I gotta take a deep breath...and...let it out...

She says while inhaling and exhaling until she introduces herself with a pose.

Yunyun: My name is Yunyun! An arch wizard and master of advantage magic! She who will one day lead the Crimson Demons!

After introducing herself, you can tell that she looks embarrassed all of the sudden.

(Y/N): Nice to meet, Yunyun. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) the Bard, and this is Jack the Ripper, her class is an Assasin.

Jack: Hello there~!

After the introduction, you offered Yunyun a handshake. She blushed that she never had a handshake from someone, she hesitated for a moment before handshaking you back.

(Y/N): Since we introduce yourself, we heard that you're a Crimson Demon in your introduction, yes?

Yunyun: Yes, and do you know about Crimson Demons?

Jack: Oh, we have a friend who's also a Crimson Demon and likes explosion spells.

Yunyun: Wait, you know Megumin?

(Y/N): Certainly.

Yunyun: Then you must be her party leader?

(Y/N): Not really. We have a party leader and we're his party members. 

Yunyun: Oh, I see. Is it alright if I come with you? Megumin and I were rivals in our village.

Jack: Rivals huh?

(Y/N): Well, since you know Megumin. We'll let you come with us.

Yunyun: Really?! Thanks!

Yunyun says with a happy look on her face as the three of you went back to Axel.

-Mini Time Skip-

After heading back to Axel as you got your reward before heading to the mansion.

(Y/N): Alright, this is the place.

Yunyun: Wow, this mansion looks really amazing...

Yunyun says with an awed look on her face.

Jack: Yeah, we live here. 

(Y/N): Before we could head inside. Yunyun, I want you to wait outside while I get Megumin, okay?

Yunyun: Sure, I can wait.

You nodded in acknowledgment as you and Jack ented the mansion.

Jack: We're home!

Jack says as Megumin exits out of the living room.

Megumin: Oh, welcome you two. How was the quest?

(Y/N): Eh, it's fine. Hey Megumin, you got a visitor from the Crimson Demon village.

Megumin: A visitor from my village?

Jack: Yeah, she's waiting outside.

Megumin: Let me see...

Megumin walks past you as she opens the door and sees Yunyun. 

Yunyun: I-It's been a long time, Megumin! Today is the day we finally settle our-

Megumin immediately closes the door which made Yunyun shock at this.

Megumin: I'd rather not.

Both you and Jack sweatdropped at this as Megumin was about to leave until there was a knock on the door.

Megumin sighs as she opens the door again, revealing to be Yunyun...again.

Yunyun: Hey, you can't just shut the door on me! That's rude!

Megumin: Who might you be, exactly?

Yunyun: Ehhh?!

That's when Kazuma came in.

Kazuma: Hey, what's up with the ruckus? *Sees Yunyun* Oh? Who is this?

Megumin:  Anyway, this is Yunyun. Daughter of the Crimson Demon's leader, and my self-proclaimed rival.

Yunyun: So you did remember!

Kazuma: I see. Well, I'm one of her adventuring friends, Satou Kazuma. Nice to meet you, Yunyun.

Yunyun: H-Huh? You're not laughing at my name?

Kazuma: Well, y'know, in this world of ours, there are some who have weird names in the first place, but still end up with disgraceful nicknames like Crazy Explosion Girl.

Megumin: You mean me? You're talking about me, aren't you?! How did that name attach itself to me and I'm only now hearing about it?!

Yunyun: I-Impressive, Megumin. You've found good allies! As befits my rival! I'll defeat you and become first among the Crimson Demons! Now, Megumin, I challenge you to a duel!

Megumin: I'd rather not.

Yunyun: Why?! Please, fight me!

Megumin: No, thank you.

Gray: (She's quite strange, isn't she?)

Gray says speaking from your mind.

(Y/N): You don't say...

Yunyun: Come on, Megumin! Let's have a duel!

Megumin: I wish, but I'm quite lazy for today. Can we do this later? 

Yunyun thought about it for a moment before sighing in defeat.

Yunyun: Alright, fine. But you better make that promise!

Megumin: I will, I will...(not.)

And just like that, Megumin closes the door in front of Yunyun's face until Rin showed up out of her room. 

Rin: Who was that?

Jack: It was just Megumin's rival, that's all. 

-Time Skip-

The next day. You, Kazuma, Megumin, Jack, and Aqua (except for Rin who went off to do her business somewhere) went to Wiz's shop. Chomosuke was on your shoulder while you were holding the purple orb that Megumin gave you.

(Y/N): Hey Wiz, I'm-

You stopped in mid-sentence and you all see Yunyun.

Wiz: She's here to-

Yunyun: M-My name is Yunyun! What a coincidence! What a quirk of fate! To think that we would have an encounter here! You truly are my lifelong rival!

Wiz: She heard that you all visit my store regularly and have been waiting all morning.

Yunyun: Wh-What are you saying, shopkeep?! I just came to buy some magic items...U-Um, I'd like this!

(Y/N): Oh dear...

...

You and Aqua were eating some cookies while she drinks her tea.

Kazuma: I see. You could've just come by the mansion instead of doing all this.

Yunyun: But I can't just visit someone's home unannounced.

Megumin: It's always half-measures with you. That's why you can't make friends.

Aqua: Is that true?

Megumin: Yunyun is the rare Crimson Demon who's embarrassed by her name. She would usually eat lunch alone at the academy. And whenever I would cross her line of sight, she'd gleefully challenge me over and over.

Yunyun: I-It wasn't that bad! I did have some friends.

Megumin: I can hardly believe what I'm hearing. You had friends, Yunyun?

Yunyun: Of course! Even I had friends! There was Funifura and Dodonko who would always say "We're friends, right?" and I would treat them to lunch...

Kazuma: Hey, stop! I don't want to hear any more!

Megumin: Well, since I can only use explosion magic, I would rather avoid magic duels.

Yunyun: Would you learn some other magic already? You're bound to have unused skill points, right?

Megumin: Yes, I do. And I intend to put them all into "Explosion Magic Power Boost" and "High-Speed Casting".

Yunyun: Stupid! Why are you obsessed with explosion magic?!

Kazuma: (That's right, you tell her!)

You then got up and looked at the shelves, then you see a crystal ball.

Jack: Hey Wiz! What's this thing?

You said pointing at it, she then puts Chomosuke down before looking to where I was pointing.

Wiz: Ah yes. This is a friendship crystal. Only a seasoned magic-user can use that effectively.

Yunyun: If you can use it well, can you make friends?

Wiz: Well, yes. I know! Why not try it?

Megumin: I hardly see the need to make friends...

Yunyun: Have you lost your nerve, Megumin?

Megumin: Eh?

Yunyun: In other words, being able to use this more effectively is proud of greater spell casting skill! I challenge you, Megumin!

Megumin: If you insist, then I will demonstrate for you the power of a true magic-user!

Yunyun: Today is the day we settle this score!

(Y/N): Can't we just get it over with?

They started to use their magic on "Friendship Crystal" and the room around you began to light up in purple light.

Wiz: Just what I'd expect from Crimson Demons.

Yunyun: Now, crystal, demonstrate your power!

Wiz: The crystal's power is activating!

Just then, a lot of screens appeared.

Wiz: It's never projected this much before! They both have incredible magic!

Kazuma: What...is this?

One of the screens was showing Megumin stealing bread crusts.

Kazuma: Is she gathering bread crusts?

Jack: Look at that one!

Another screen was showing Yunyun alone at her birthday party.

You looked at Yunyun and felt pity that she was only alone. You all then keep looking at these friendship memories they have and they started screaming.

Megumin: What is this?!

Yunyun: Shopkeep, you said this crystal would create friendship, right?!

Wiz: This is a valued item that deepens feelings of friendship and love by exposing past embarrassment...actually...

(Y/N) & Jack: ...

Kazuma: I would never touch this.

Yunyun: Megumin! Hey, Megumin! Is this going to make us friends?!

Megumin took the crystal and screamed, she then slammed the crystal on the floor.

...

Wiz: I'll just put that on your tab, Kazuma.

Kazuma; Hang on. Megumin was the one who broke it.

Megumin: Yunyun was the one who wanted to use it. She'll pay.

Yunyun was in her depressed state as you pat her in the back.

Yunyun: My duel...I finally got her to a duel, and...

Megumin: How long are you going to mope?

Yunyun: But how do we know who won? Can we call it a draw?

Megumin: I don't mind. I'm not childish enough to be competitive over games anymore.

Yunyun: Come to think of it, didn't we used to compete to see who would grow faster? if you think you're not childish anymore, do you want to do that again?

Megumin: That's not what I mean when I talk about being childish. After all, I'm...in the kind of relationship with (Y/N) here where we bathe together.

(Y/N): *Blushes madly* Hey! You don't need to tell them that!

Wiz: Oh my!

Yunyun blushed and screamed.

Yunyun: I-I'll...I'll admit that I lost today!

She then ran off crying her eyes out.

Wiz: Come again!

Megumin: She's a lively girl.

You sighed and facepalmed at the situation.

(Y/N): You idiot...

Megumin was writing something in her notebook while blushing.

Megumin: I win again! 

...

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 884 23
Y/N L/N was a pretty average guy. He went to school, had friends (barely), had parents, and so on. One day, he died. And got reincarnated. In this ne...
2.4K 44 10
"𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶? 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻... �...
61.6K 1.2K 46
First time doing an "X reader" so bare with me through this. (Y/N) is a suicidal 15 year old girl. She wears sweatshirts, and watches anime all the...
25.5K 893 17
Y/N was your average 17 year-old who was addicted to anime and games. A NEET if you would but his life would change forever on that one fateful day...