𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 |...

By taekooque

Where Jeongguk was the one who made a lost and afraid to love Taehyung believe in love again, made him feel l... More

0; prologue
1; reverie
2; la douleur exquise
5; thantophobia
3; espial
4; eccedentesiast
6; quatervois
7; nepenthe
8; eleutheromania
9; cingulomania
10; temenos
10.2; temenos
11; cingulomania
12; agastopia
13; agastopia
14; alexithymia
15; aporia
16; whelve
17; latibule
19; avow
20; ataraxis
21; doux
22; parastine
23; eunoia [✓]
24; minutiae
25; metanoia

18; amative

67 5 62
By taekooque

KOOKIE 🍓🥺

Taetse
O miss yoi🥺
Where arw you?

Tae

Jeongguk?

Are you drunk?

What happened?

KOOKIE🍓🥺

Kopkie misdes ypu 🥺

*Kookiw

*Kookue

*Kookie

*Musses

*Missed

*Yoi

Tae

Where is Kookie right now?

KOOKIE🍓🥺

*You
In youe heart

Hagaga jk
Attached location

Tae

*Your

KOOKIE 🍓🥺

Hyungie cute 🥺

Tae

Why did you miss me Gguk?

KOOKIE 🍓🥺

Ggu figjt wirh Hyung

Gguk sad

Ggukie wanba say sowry

Tae

Wanna know a secret?

KOOKIE🍓🥺

Yes🥺

Tae

Hyung's sorry too, baby
Hyung's so sorry,

KOOKIE 🍓🥺

Ggykie wanna say somwthung
to Taetae too

Tae

It's okay Gguk, you don't
have to say sorry,

KOOKIE 🍓🥺

No, can Koo sharw a swcret
too?

Tae

I said it's okay bun, don't
say sorry,

KOOKIE 🍓🥺

shhh dont tell anyone.🤫

Tae
Okay, I won't, what is it?

KOOKIE 🍓🥺

Ggukie loves Taetae ❤️

Ggukie lovws Taetae for
soooiioioo long

Byt hyumgie lpved that fuvker
Qoojin 😒

Ggukie sad 😔

Dont twll it ti hyungie
Dont tell hom I love him

Tae?

Hyunggghggf

Whete are ypuuuui

See, yoy left mw, thays
why I dpnt twll him,

He will leqve me too 🥺

Seen 22:34

To say Taehyung was shocked was an understatement, he just acknowledged his own feelings, emotions and Jeongguk confessed to him? Was it some kind of prank?

But he saw Jeongguk on his phone in the club, in that photo Woojin sent, so was he actually drunk and he just confessed to him without knowing?

His lips turned upwards, forming a smirk, it will be fun staying with Jeongguk now knowing that he loves him, he can urge him to admit, or tease him to the extent he will be forced to confess, or he could just annoy Jeongguk for fun.

After Taehyung was satisfied with his plan, he stood up, quickly slipping in a jeans, tucking the phone in his back pocket, he shoved his hands in Jeongguk's hoodie he was wearing and made his way to the outside.

"And thehn he said he hatess me, I jus wonted to sey I luw you buht-"

Taehyung saw how Jeongguk was talking to someone on facetime, who could it be so late, maybe his classmates or someone, he was still drunk as fuck and Woojin might still be there, so they should leave as soon as possible.

"Ggukie" Taehyung patted his shoulder and Jeongguk looked up at him with big doe eyes, lowered his phone to his lap and cried out,

"Taehyongaahhh! Come heyr!" He gestured him to sit with him, Taehyung lowered his gaze to his lap and there he saw his own photo on younger's phone screen, the one he posted on insta months ago.

Jeongguk was talking to his photo, in his phone, so Yugyeom wasn't lying when he said it was a long time crush. So was it him?

"No Gguk, we have to leave, you're drunk," Taehyung grabbed his hand and made him stand properly with his unstable legs.

Taehyung saw with his peripheral vision, Woojin standing with a glass in his hand, leaning on to the counter watching them with an intense stare.

"Why do weh haf to leavh?" Jeongguk stepped closer to him and grabbed him by the waist, leaning to his shoulder, Taehyung wobbled with all the weight on him.

"Yaaah, you big baby, stand on your own, I can't take your weight," Taehyung gritted out, it was hard to stand with Jeongguk all over him.

Jeongguk pulled away from his shoulder, looked him in the eyes for seconds, then snaked his arms in older's neck, fingers threading in his hair.

"Kiss me." Jeongguk rasped out, his voice low and hoarse, making Taehyung restless at the words and the voice, he felt goosebumps.

"Kook, Woojin is here, he could spread rumours around the school about-"

"I knew yuh still luw him, yuh care about him but not me." Taehyung saw how Jeongguk's eyes visibly saddened, how his smile dropped and Taehyung's heart pained at the sight.

Taehyung looked at the pout Jeongguk made with heart eyes, drunk Jeongguk was his favourite, from now on he will make him drink often if he will get to see this cuddly, soft, pouty, rambly, carefree, and cute Jeongguk.

"Who do you love then?" Taehyung placed his hand on his cold cheek, the other hand making its way to the younger's slim waist.

Their faces were so close that he could touch his nose with the slightest movement, their breaths merging with each other, Taehyung inhaled a deep breath, tasting Jeongguk's breath in his.

"You." Jeongguk stared deep into his eyes, he probably won't remember any of this, but at least he won't regret not telling the older that he loves him.

He wanted to confess, for so long, ever since Taehyung and Woojin broke up, but he just couldn't get to do it, he wanted to know older's feelings for him first.

What if Taehyung didn't want him as a boyfriend, or he didn't want any relationship with him, he wanted to make sure the older was ready before confessing.

Taehyung was looking in his eyes, the big doe eyes slightly glossy, maybe because of the alcohol he consumed, or because of the things he was thinking, Taehyung didn't know.

He rubbed his thumb on the cold cheek of younger, the hold on his waist tightening, pulling him closer.

"Let's gou, Wujihn Hyungh is woching us." Jeongguk retrieved his hands from Taehyung's neck, he was trying to step back but Taehyung won't let him.

He held the boy close, not letting him pull off, he then leaned to kiss him on the mouth. Stopping just a milimeter away from his lips, looking up at Jeongguks eyes.

Jeongguk was holding his breath, so ready to be kissed, still like a statue, waiting for the kiss.

Taehyung giggled at how adorable Jeongguk looked with his eyes big and doe, lips slightly pouty, holding his breath waiting for him.

Taehyung side glanced at Woojin, giving him the best stares he could while closing the gap between his and Jeongguk's lips. Eyes coming back to Jeongguk's who let out a relieved sigh.

Jeongguk closed his eyes, hands going back to older's nape, feeling complete with his lips moving on Taehyung's, older's mouth tasted sweet, his lips perfect as always, he just wanted to do this forever, never end the kiss and continue for the rest of his life.

Taehyung hugged his waist with both hands, kissing him deep and sweet, swallowing the bitter taste of alcohol invading his mouth, the tugs Jeongguk was giving to his hair making him forget everything and just feel the way their lips moved together with their hands touching each others body.

Woojin stood drinking beer, watching them kiss each other so lovingly, he tried to remember if Taehyung ever kissed him like that, he can't recall a single moment they kissed this sweetly.

"Ggukie wuws Taetae soooo mush" Jeongguk pecked his lips again after their kiss, not getting enough satisfaction, he pecked his lips again.

"Ggukie-" a peck on the right corner of his mouth.

"- can't" a peck on the left corner.

"- live" one above his upper lip.

"- without" one below his lower lip.

"- you." And placed his lips again on Taehyung's.

Taehyung held his face with his big palms, feeling giddy to be loved, smiling between the kiss.

He thought before answering the younger, he's too drunk to understand anything, he won't remember anything when he sobers up right?

"Taetae loves Jeonggukie too, bunny," Taehyung whispered close to his lips, eyes flickering between his lips and eyes.

"Whoht?" Jeongguk yelled, voice uneven, he said little too loud that people started turning around to look at them.

Taehyung giggled lowly and pulled him closer, hugged him so tight that Jeongguk thought he couldn't breathe for a moment.

The brown-haired boy glanced at Woojin for the last time, warning him with eyes to stay away. He was just watching them with emotionless face.

He dragged the drunk boy with him to the car, Jeongguk clinging all over him, it was difficult to take him out and make him sit on the seat.

"Whot did yuh saiy there?" After Taehyung begun driving, Jeongguk leaned over this shoulder, placing his head there and peppering his neck with light soft kisses.

"I said I love you too," Taehyung repeated. Hand caressing his thigh, oh thigh, he still has to make it clear. He will do it once the younger sobers up.

"Aftur thah?" Jeongguk kissed his earlobe making Taehyung shiver. He slowed down the speed to avoid any accident.

"After that? What?" Taehyung was confused? He didn't say anything after that.

"You called me buhnney." Oh. That.

"A bunny, yeah, because you look like one."

"No I don't" he whined, "I'm not a bunny."

Taehyung giggled, he ignored his confession to deny the fact that he looks like a bunny, what a boy.

"You called me bear though."

"Yass, you arh my bear"

"Then you're my bunny."

"Okie" Jeongguk smiled with tight lips. "Your buhny, not bunny in generol."

Taehyung turned and kissed him on the lips for a second before pulling away and driving back home.

They cuddled to sleep after Taehyung gave him medicines and made him wear sweat pants, Jeongguk rambling about how Yugyeom was teasing him and he blushed because of it. Taehyung smiled knowing the actual reason, kissed his forehead and pulled him to his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 21.2K 56
Jeon Jungkook is the most feared gangster in Seoul. His clan runs the city, and he's renowned for his incredible cruelty. He feels nothing but anger:...
187K 8.7K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
592K 27.9K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
177K 8.8K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...