𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 |...

By taekooque

Where Jeongguk was the one who made a lost and afraid to love Taehyung believe in love again, made him feel l... More

0; prologue
1; reverie
2; la douleur exquise
5; thantophobia
3; espial
4; eccedentesiast
6; quatervois
7; nepenthe
8; eleutheromania
9; cingulomania
10; temenos
10.2; temenos
11; cingulomania
12; agastopia
13; agastopia
15; aporia
16; whelve
17; latibule
18; amative
19; avow
20; ataraxis
21; doux
22; parastine
23; eunoia [✓]
24; minutiae
25; metanoia

14; alexithymia

67 9 30
By taekooque

Taehyung woke up first, he was cuddled up by the older, both dressed in younger's cloth. Taehyung Hugging Jeongguk.

Taehyung raised his head so he was facing Jungkook's face instead of his chest, he stared at him for a good minute, thinking about all the changes this man brought to his life.

How he kept praising his ordinary habits, traits, making him feel precious. He didn't know when even he started liking this pure soul.

But the thing he surely knows that this time, it was a good choice.

This time, the person he likes, will give him what he deserves, treat him good, and won't make him regret his decision like his ex did.

His EX, ex boyfriend, it seems nice to call him ex, his past, he has nothing to do with him now, he's free, he doesn't need to text him, ask him for dates, wait for him, get on his nerves, or do anything with him now.

And here's the boy in his arms, who was the reason he freed himself, who made him stop calling himself by names, yes, he has quitted calling himself fat and ugly now.

Even tho he didn't believe that he was perfect as per Jeongguk's words, he still didn't think he was beautiful, but nor he thought he was ugly. He was somewhere in between.

He raised his one finger and poked at Jeongguk's cheek, making playful voices, then he boped their noses together.

Jeongguk smiled, opening his eyes, he met with a pouty Taehyung, poking his cheek repeatedly making cute voices, his actions stopped when he saw Jeongguk opening his eyes.

"Good morning, bub." Jeongguk smiled, greeted with his morning voice sending butterflies to older's stomach.

"Gum monning" Taehyung hugged him even tighter and snuggled further into his chest. Taehyung was acting a little more childish than normal, and Jeongguk absolutely adored it. He wasn't complaining at all.

"Slept well?" Jeongguk placed his hand on Taehyung's nose, where, a small bruise could be seen.

"Relaxed, better than ever." Well, that wasn't cute now, Taehyung shamelessly referring to the activity last night was something Jeongguk didn't expect. Not like Jeongguk was complaining again.

"Should we get up now? We still have 
school to attend." Jeongguk reminded before anything could go further.

Neither of them talked about what they did, how it started, and what should they do now. They were just, again being like the pair of best friends they were. Like nothing happened the last night.

The only difference was Taehyung being extra affectionate, touchy, whiny, childish and cuddly.

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung made grabby hands, asking him for a hug. He was seated on the kitchen counter, Jeongguk making both of them some breakfast.

"You're so cute, my heart can't handle this." Jeongguk was quick to run to him and hug him as close as he could, standing between his legs, he pulled him even closer.

Jeongguk made sure to give him all the attention he needed, he kept saying how his bed hair was attractive, his childish acts were adorable and his demanding attitude was making him look cuter.

"You'll walk me to the class." Taehyung ordered with a pout adorning his lips, he brought his face closer to Jeongguk's after they pull away from hug, Jeongguk still between his legs.

"Of course." Jeongguk said squeezing his cheeks, making his pout even bigger, Taehyung made sure his lips are visible and pouty. But Jeongguk went back to the counter.

Taehyung wanted to kiss Jeongguk, but he wasn't sure how Jeongguk would react, last night, it happened naturally, today, he had to explain the reason. He was trying to make Jeongguk kiss him but he wasn't.

Taehyung was mad. He wanted care, affection, attention, half of them jeongguk was providing to him, but WHAT ABOUT A KISS? Where was his morning kiss? Breakfast kiss? Good bye kiss?

When they parted their ways to their separate classes, Taehyung really wanted to kiss him, or atleast kiss his cheek, but before he could do anything, Jeongguk was already stepping away.

Taehyung pouted and turned away. He was mad, he wanted to kiss those lips since the morning, when he woke up, he saw those lips up close and the desire to feel them on his was strong.

It got only stronger by the time and here he was, in turtle neck sweater, hiding his hickeys, stumping his way cutely to his class, hands folded over his chest, an angry pout on his lips, he was passing through an empty hallway when he felt a hand on his waist dragging him to a side. Just like last night.

He froze, eyes tightly closed, Woojin, he might hurt him again, he was already angry that night, he might punch him again, he migh force him again-

His trail of thoughts were cut when he felt a press of lips on his, he was scared shitless, but soon he realised it was rather a soft press, instead of the hard and forced one like last time.

He was so shocked to respond, he did nothing and just stood there, his eyes still closed.

"Are you alright, baby?" Jeongguk pulled away and cupped his cheeks, pressing his body on Taehyung's.

Taehyung opened his eyes as fast as he could, he was utterly shocked to see Jeongguk in front of him instead of Woojin, his eyes start to form tears and he was already crying. The thought of being in Jeongguk's arms instead of Woojin's was relieving.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Tae, don't cry, please, look at me." Jeongguk didn't know what he was apologizing for, but he couldn't see tears in those eyes,

Taehyung raised his sweater paws and begun to hit Jeongguk's strong, built chest with light, soft punches. Jeongguk kept him close and took all the punches he had to give.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," Taehyung was repeating with every punch, tears wetting his cheeks.

Oh, the urge to return each of his punches with a kiss and 'I hate you' with 'I love you'  was strong.

"I'm sorry." was all Jeongguk uttered instead.

"First, you didn't kiss me all morning, nor did you kiss me good bye before going to your class, and now, you did actually kiss me but by scaring the shit out of me, I might kill you today, Jeon Jeongguk." Taehyung said paws now resting on Jeongguk's chest, he clutched onto his shirt.

"I'm sorry, I wanted you to initiate if you were willing to, but when you didn't, I couldn't help but follow you here, I'm sorry, Tae." Jeongguk cupped his neck, caressing the side with thumb.

"You still didn't kiss me." An angry pout.

"I'm sorry." He pecked his lips.

"You didn't even kiss my cheek." Presented his cheek.

"I'm sorry." He pecked his cheek.

"You didn't walk me to class." A frown. But soon the frown was kissed away by another kiss.

"I will." He grabbed his waist.

"But I still hate you." Hands wrapping on Jeongguk's neck.

".... I'm sorry." Oh how much he just wanted to say I love you, to express his feelings, but, he was not able. He wanted to know what Taehyung thought about him before anything.

Without waiting for any more answers, Taehyung leaned to kiss him, Jeongguk happily kissing him back. Their lips fitting perfectly with one another. The soft movement of Taehyung's lips made Jeongguk realise how much he wanted this.

They say kisses are the flowers of affection. When you see the flowers in the beginning of spring, it shows the beginning of something new. So the kiss could also mean that it could be the start of something new between them.

"I thought it was Woojin again." Taehyung whispered close after they pull away, letting him know the reason of his shock and tears.

"I'd never let him hurt you again, believe me." Jeongguk wiped his tears and pecked his lips. Taehyung felt proud of his choice.

After a while, Jeongguk walked him to his class, waved his hand and went for his own class.

Taehyung knew they had to talk about it all, they were friends, best friends, but best friends don't do things they did,

Not just they kissed, that was a special kiss, the kiss wasn't supposed to feel THIS special, Taehyung has kissed woojin before, but it never felt like the one with Jeongguk.

He wanted to know what they were, or on which stage they are actually stood on, what kind of relationship is this. He knows he should have talked to Jeongguk before the school, but he was just so in need of attention he didn't give it much thought.

After the school, either on their walk to home, or after they reach home, he will ask Jeongguk, what are they?

The school was boring as ever, but Taehyung had something to think about, so it was rather nice, thinking about Jeongguk, their hang outs, their kisses, and more. It felt nice.

A/n: Heylo I'm back with another update 👀
I think yall should GO AND READ SAUDADE BY 95sVintaege ASAP because yes.

Also let's pray for Joonie Jinnie and Yoongi's fast recovery and healthy outcome,

And don't forget to curse at COVID!! lessgoo 🥳🤺🔪🤺 show your creative curses, come on, don't be shy 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 9.9K 27
After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves to Paris for a new life and beginning. Fi...
141K 6.7K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
31.9K 1.1K 46
Taehyung is good at hiding things. He hides his feelings. His depression. His self harm. His scars. But above all he hides the fact that he is in lov...
138K 4.1K 26
Taehyung lost his boyfriend five years ago in an accident. He is long over the loss of it and is trying to start new over. He just wants to be happy...