>Fell In Love With A Hero<(Vi...

Oleh KaniraTamira

(BeyBlade Burst x Boboiboy Galaxy Crossover) (Slightly Boboiboy x reader) After (Hero's Name) and her friends... Lebih Banyak

The Characters
Back to Normal?
Junior Starts Now!
Darkrix Appeared!
Fumiko's New Power!
Training Starts!
Beast Appears!
Grey Witch's Darkness Power!
Here Comes Terrix!
The Heartbroken Shu!
5 Superheroes Appeared!
Beigoma Games Starts!
Black Nightmare!
Valt the Dark Valkyrie!
Sasha Become Darkfire!
Yuya's Crush!
Sasha's Mojo!
Second Tier!
Another Haunted House!
Boboiboy's Date!
Kira Becomes Celestia!
Dark Fang Appears at Night!
Eagle Came to Action!
Wolfie, The Bloody Wolf!
Feeling The Heat!
The Story of the 3 Dragon Keys!
Yuya and Kira's Date!
Love Red Eye/Shu Back!
The Last Golden Dragon Key!
The War! (Part 2)

Yellow Wizard & Grey Witch!

106 7 1
Oleh KaniraTamira

(Summer Holidays)

Wednesday morning

Your pov

Me and the others were walking towards the diner, having a little breakfast over there.

"Today is summer vacation and we can do whatever we want," Tenchi said.

"Yeah," Gopal said.

We're arrived at the diner and we were greeted by a familiar woman. As usual, we went to our usual seats.

We ordered our foods and chat a little.

"Did not!"

"Lies!"

"Seriously, Yuya!"

"I'm dead serious right now, Tenchi,"

"Why??"

"Because you and I haven't sparing yet,"

"Later, when we went to the dojo,"

"Okay, fine,"

We laughed at them. Seriously, they're so funny.

Then, I had a vision, making me gasped and my eyes glowed white.

[Vision]

I saw a man kidnapped a little girl at the park. Her mother were in the phone and she didn't even notice her child was kidnapped.

[End Vision]

I gasped as my friends stared at me.

"What's happened?" Boboiboy asked.

"It's a vision," I said.

"Tell us," Fumiko said.

"I saw a man kidnapped a little girl at the park while her mother were in the phone. She didn't even notice her child was kidnapped." I explained, they gasped.

"We gotta go save her," Yuya declared, we nodded before stood up and dashed off.

We're arrived at the park and saw a woman were crying while sitting on the bench. We went to her.

"Excuse us, miss?" Ying asked, the woman looked up to see us.

"What's wrong?" I asked. We knew her child were kidnapped so, we're just gonna pretend it.

"My child is gone!" The woman said, sobbing.

"What does she looks like?" Tenchi asked.

"Well, she had a violet pigtails hair, her eyes was yellow and she wearing a pink sundress." The woman replied.

"Don't worry, ma,am. We'll go save her," Kira said. The woman stood up and nodded at us.

"Okay, but bring my child to safety," we nodded before dashed off.

"We need to find that kidnapper but where?" Fumiko asked.

"If I were kidnapper, I would kidnap a kid to a warehouse," Boboiboy said, our eyes widened at his wording.

"Boboiboy, you are a genius!" I said, smiling at him.

"Huh?" Boboiboy hummed, looking at me.

"The kidnapper usually kidnap the kid in the warehouse, so..." I smirked.

"That's where the kidnapper are!" Sasha and Chris exclaimed, I nodded.

"Correct," I said.

"But, there are 4 warehouses around here, how are we supposed to find them?" Tenchi asked.

"We split into group and split up," I said, they nodded.

"Sasha, Chris, Gopal, and Fumiko, you guys are group one," I said. "Ying, Yuya, Ying and Kira, you guys are group two," they nodded. "And Tenchi, Boboiboy, Fang and I, are in group three." They nodded.

"Let's split up!" I said, they nodded before ran off to a different place. Me and my team went to a downtown.

We were walking to find the kidnapper until we saw a man holding a gun on the boy's head.

"Hey!" I yelled, making them turned to me. The man yelped and released the boy and ran off.

"Get him!" Fang shouted, we ran after the man.

We ran to the forest and i saw a man made a turn.

"C'mon!" I said, chasing the man.

We saw a man went inside the abandoned warehouse.

"You were right, Boboiboy," I said.

We went to the door and kick the door opened. We saw a girl from the vision got tied up and a tape on her mouth.

"Let her go or you'll pay the price," Fang said.

"You brats!" The man picked up the bat and dashed towards us. He swung the bat and we dodged.

Boboiboy kicked the man's stomach, making him walks backward.

"This is for you!" I yelled, kicked him in the ball. He fell down.

Tenchi went to a girl and untied her and untape her mouth.

"Thank you!" She said.

"Should we bring him to the police station?" I asked.

"Well, you're the one who kicked him in the ball, so..." Tenchi said, I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I said. I grabbed the man's arms and bring him outside, the others followed after.

We're arrived at the police station and we went inside. Officer Shikari walks in and gasped.

"What the?! Who was that?!" She said, walking up towards us.

"This guy, a kidnapper," Boboiboy said.

"Kidnapper? He'd kidnapped a child?" Officer Shikari asked, we nodded.

"Unbelievable!" Officer Shikari said before grabbed the man's arms.

"Thank you for your operation," she said, winked at us before left. We chuckled and walks out.

Then, we saw a child's mother.

"Mida!"

"Mama!"

They hug each other before the woman looked at us.

"Thank you," she said, we nodded. They turned around and left.

At dojo

"I knew it," Chris said, crossing her arms. "That kidnapper, were my uncle's cousin," our eyes widened.

"I wonder why he were kidnapping the child," Sasha said.

"One thing for sure is we need to prepare," I said, they nodded.

"But we haven't figure it out the fusion weapons," Yuya said, we all sighed.

"But how?" Kira asked.

"Figure it out and you'll find out," Moon smirked, we groaned.

"We get that but we haven't-" I got cut off.

"You need to figure it out together," we looked at each other in confusion and turned to Moon.

"What?" We asked in sync.

"That's for me to know and for you all to find out," Moon said, we groaned in annoyance.

"Moon!" Sasha, Tenchi and Chris exclaimed, Moon just laughed.

Then, we heard an emergency alarm, making us looked at each other.

"We're being summoned, let's go guys!" Kira said, we nodded before dashed off.

We're arrived at the park and we saw Grey Witch and another guy, looks like a wizard. The guy had a golden hair with a red streaks, his dark brown eyes and he wore a yellow wizard clothing. He also had a staff.

"Who is that?" Kira asked.

"Let me introduce you all to Yellow Wizard," Grey Witch introduced, we growled at them.

"Alma, you know the drill," I said, Alma nodded and jumped up.

"Portal Gate to the Battlefield!" The portal opened and we went inside.

"Let's do this!"

"Elemental!"

"Let's Dance!"

"Show Time!"

"Fly Up!"

"Magical!"

"Light's Off!"

"Energize!"

we transformed and summoned our weapons.

"Let's split into 2 groups," I said, they nodded.

"You're mine, (Hero's Name)!" Grey Witch declared, we growled at her.

"You want me, come and get me!" I said.

"Fine!" Grey Witch said and dashed towards us.

"Mentrion Ruca!" She sending her power at me, I dodged.

"Leaf Up! Transform!" I switched into Leafya.

"Vine Whip!" A vine appeared on the ground and tried to wrap Grey Witch's leg but she dodged it.

I growled at her.

How am I supposed to do when she's moving around??

"We need a plan!" Boboiboy yelled before switched himself into Lightning.

I switched back into original one.

"Lightning Up! Transform!" I switched into Electro.

"Grey Witch, switch with me!" Yellow Wizard yelled, Grey Witch stared at him before sighing. She nodded and they both switch place.

"Let's see how good you are," Yellow Wizard smirked.

"Mentrion Miro!" He blasted at me and I got hit.

"(Hero's Name)!" My friends shouted in worried.

I stood up and glared at him before switched myself into original one.

"Wind Up! Transform!" I switched into Sky.

"Wind Tessen!" I summoned my Tessen and glared at Yellow Wizard.

"Wind Tornado!" I yelled, sending a tornado at him. He covered his face using his arms.

Just then, his eyes widened and his eyes turned into dark and gold mixed.

"Looks like Yellow Wizard has finally become powerful!" Grey Witch laughed before the Crystal on her

"Hey!" Grey Witch yelled.

"Sorry not sorry," Vic said.

"Mentrion Telanoc!" Yellow Wizard yelled, blasting his power at us, we got hit and fell on the ground.

"How weak," Yellow Wizard said.

"Sky?" I heard Boboiboy said, making me turned to him and saw him in Wind's form.

"Wind?" I asked.

"You can do it," he smiled, my eyes widened.

I stood up and glared at Yellow Wizard.

"Yellow Wizard! Defeat me if you want!" I shouted, he stared at me with a smirk.

"With pleasure," he said, spun his staff around.

"What are you doing, Sky?!" Celestia yelled.

"You don't have your second tier!" Xeno shouted at me.

"Just shut up!" I yelled back at them before turned to Yellow Wizard.

"Mentrion Dark Blast!" He blasted his power at me, I shut my eyes.

I sense the blast getting closer. I smirk as the blast closet to me and I jumped up.

A wind surrounded me.

Boboiboy Wind's pov

I awed when I saw a wind surrounded her. The wind faded, revealing, Sky herself with her second tier, Cyclone. Her outfit are the same as her Thunderstorm and her Quake.

"I'm Cyclone!" She winked and a hoverboard appeared. She landed on the hoverboard safely.

"Wow!" I awed at her.

Your/Cyclone's pov

I smirked at Yellow Wizard.

"Whirling Cyclone!" I winked as I send my whirling at him. The whirling got him and flew him up.

"Cyclone Drill!" A wind drill appears on my left hand and I dashed towards him, drilling his stomach, making him fell.

Yellow Wizard growled as Grey Witch appeared beside him.

"We'll be back!" Grey Witch declared before vanished with Yellow Wizard. I sighed before then, I suddenly changed back into original and fall.

Then, I felt someone caught me. I opened my eyes and saw Boboiboy Wind who were caught me. He put me on the ground gently. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Timeskip

We were at the diner, having a lunch.

"Did you know, someone stole a rare item from the museum," we heard two girls having a conversation behind us.

"Really? Who?" Said the other girl.

"I don't know, but apparently, that someone is mysterious,"

"OMG!"

We looked at each other in confusion and serious.

"Okay, who would dare to steal a rare item at the museum?" Fumiko asked.

"I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find the culprit," Kira said, we nodded.

Timeskip

At Beigoma Mall

We were wearing,

"1, 2, 3, 4!"

All: You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies

Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they fill the open air

And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance

A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread (thread, thread)

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)

Leave my door open just a crack
Please take me away from here
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Please take me away from here
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
Please take me away from here
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep
To ten million fireflies

I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell (they said farewell)
But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar (jar, jar, jar)

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)

Everyone cheered and clapped. I looked at Shu and smiled at him, he smiled back.

_________________________________________

Me: Done! I wanna show you guys something

Here you go!

Lui: The hell?! Why am I blushing?! And whose lipstick is that?!

Me: Calm down, dude!

Shu: Lui, did you have a girlfriend?

Lui: What?! I don't have a girlfriend, you red-eyed loser!

Tenchi: Okay! Enough with this rival argument!

Me: Someone, do a close out

Yugo: *turned to readers* Kira does not own Monsta, Beyblade Burst Characters, the pictures, the song or you! She only own her ocs and her plots. Vote and comments if you like! Bye!!

Everyone: Bye!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1K 56 12
(Valt x reader)(Rantaro x reader)(Wakiya x reader)(Ken x reader)(Daigo x reader) Five Kingdoms, five warriors, two villain and six sword fighters. Th...
19K 471 10
WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE AND WAS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD! BULLYING, AND SUICIDE!!! ( ON certain chapters) You and Shu we're the best of friends...
8.6K 452 22
(Akaza x Reader) Chisaki (Y/n) is a girl who brings out the best in people. She doesn't realise it, but that becomes the very reason many people can...
7.7K 307 18
Kurosaki Ayato was raised as a boy by her mother in order to protect her from the dangers that could lurk if others found out she was a girl. A traum...