Kill for you ✔️

By funsizedshorty_

[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. Sh... More

A/N
Dedication
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
Epilogue.
Thank you.
Covers.
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter #2

fourteen.

179K 5.4K 12.2K
By funsizedshorty_

*Mature Content*

I'm standing outside her door.

I feel like a creep.

Maybe she doesn't want me here.

I'm just speaking to her though.

Hesitantly I knock on her door, the sound echoes through the empty house.

Ryder is gone down to the warehouse to question some Americans we have found and Roman is with Paige by her parents house.

I have no idea why I took the whole day off just to speak to her, but I just did.

I hear a muffled groan, followed by a 'thud' and I know she fell.

Clumsy girl.

The door swings open and I almost grin at her but force my face void of emotions.

Its really hard, give me some credit.

You know what else is hard? My work, duh.

She looks up at me, her eyes lighting up making my heart flutter.

Her grey eyes are amazing.

She raises a brow at me and I take my chance by trailing my eyes down her body.

She is in a shorts that is hidden under the oversized shirt she is wearing.

Her legs are on display making me gulp and my eyes darken.

Her skin looks smooth.

I clear my throat and tilt my head to her room, getting the message, she moves and nods for me to enter.

"Are you tired? I could come back tomorrow" my deep voice rings out and she jumps onto her bed.

She looks up at me for a second too long, and smiles so widely it does weird shit to my body.

"Sleep? What's that?" she jokes and my lips tilt in amusement.

I reluctantly sit down on her bed, my gaze never leaving her amazing grey eyes that remind me of storms.

She is so perfect it hurts.

"I just wanted to see how you are doing with everything" I confess to her and she smirks.

"Me? I'm great, I'm worried about you guys. Can you handle me?" she teases with slight seriousness in her angelic voice.

Yes, I almost scream.

I shake my head letting out a breathy laugh and she smiles at me.

She gets up from her bed, falling on the floor from tripping over air, and I bark out in laughter at her.

Her ass is in the air, her face pushed down on the soft carpet.

She glares at me and jumps up, letting me catch sight of her toned stomach when she stretches.

I glance away, clearing my throat and she makes her way towards me.

She places herself in my lap and I'm frozen in shock.

Of course she would notice I was checking her out.

She is now straddling my lap and my hands itch to go to her hips but they stay planted on the bed, on my sides.

She smirks at me, bringing her face closer to mine, her breath fanning my lips.

Her being so close to me is doing shit to my body. I have never felt like this whenever I am near a woman.

Her presence makes me fidgety and I hate it. I hate her for doing this to me.

Unconsciously I lick my lips making her look towards them.

"Fuck it" she mutters and slams her lips to mine.

Not caring anymore, I grab her hips, slamming her down on me making me groan from the pressure of her ass on my dick.

She fights for control in the kiss but I distract her by trailing my hands down her waist towards her ass.

She lets out a small gasp when my hand reaches her ass and I slip my tongue in, smirking into the kiss.

My hand doesn't stray from her ass, my other one cupping her face kissing her deeply.

The kiss is better then our first one and its exactly how I dreamt of it.

Call me crazy.

She rocks her hips and I break the kiss, gasping for air and she starts trailing kisses down my jaw making me sigh.

I push her off me and onto the bed, me on top of her and she smirks at me, putting a finger to my lips.

"Tell me how much you want me" she whispers, her gaze set on my lips that is pulled into a goofy smile.

I bring my lips closer to her, inching back as she moves towards it, just to get a reaction out of her.

She huffs in annoyance and I laugh at her making her smile.

"Just as much as you want me" I reply and slam my lips back onto hers.

She lets out a soft moan and my dick grows harder from that amazing sound.

She pushes her hips up and I slam it back down with my hand, holding my hand on her lower stomach so she doesn't move.

I break away from the kiss and her eyes flutter close when I plant a kiss on her chin, trailing my way down to her throat.

She groans when I suck on her neck and that sound does something to me, because all of a sudden I'm tugging off her shirt.

She smirks, "Eager now are we, Princess?"

That nickname is going to be the death of me.

I frown and she rolls her eyes, pulling her shirt off revealing her bare chest.

I know she is confident about her body and her ego is bigger than mine, but I still need to remind her just how beautiful she is.

"Perfect" I whisper as my eyes trail down her breast all the way to her lower stomach, my hand still holding her down.

She blushes slightly and tugs on the button of my shirt.

I let her unbutton it as I admire her body with adoration.

Finally getting my shirt off, my chest is bare and her eyes are trailing down it, memorizing all my tattoos.

I bring my mouth to her nipple, sucking on it softly and her hips jerks upwards.

"Princess, you know I hate you right?" her husky voice says, making me smirk.

I hum, "Why?"

My fingers are teasing her and her breath hitches.

"Because you're a fucking tease." she throws her head back, groaning.

I pull on her nipple making her moan softly and I do it again just to hear that sound.

I bring my hand to her other breast, playing with it as I suck on her nipple, listening to her moan.

Her hands roam down my bare back making me relax into her touch.

My body already knows her touch.

Sucking on her right nipple, she groans trying to pull away. I roll my tongue around the tip, loving how she sounds from just my touch.

When I nibble on it, she grips my hair, pulling me away slightly, but her body is too weak.

I bring my face towards hers, towering over her and her face is filled with pleasure. Her eyes half closed and I smile at her.

I bring my lips down to kiss her and she bites onto my bottom lip teasingly, testing to see what I would do if she tried to take control.

She thrust her hips up, her pussy hitting against my dick making me groan.

Not being able to hold back, I pull away, trailing kisses down her breast to her stomach, stopping at her pants.

"Lifts your hips" I command to her and she obeys.

I tug down her pants and is met with her underwear.

I throw her pants where I threw her shirt and kiss her inner thighs, making her tighten them around my head.

I force them open with one hand and the other is tugging down her underwear.

"Fuck baby" I groan out, biting onto her thigh softly, listening to her whimper.

I stare at her pussy hungrily and I let out a sound as I duck my head, my tongue meeting her pussy.

She moans louder this time, not saying anything and I start licking.

I suck on her clit making her hips jerk up and I groan when I get more access.

So fucking perfect.

"Fuck" she moans out softly, her thighs shaking underneath my hand but I don't stop, only sucking harder.

I lick harder feeling her clench around my tongue and I know she is close. I slip my tongue into her and she clenches around me making me groan. I force her thighs open with my hand, feeling it shake underneath me.

I move my mouth away, wiping it with the back of my hand.

"What the fuck?" she demands and I smirk, trailing my face up towards her.

Before she can whine anymore, I bring my lips to hers and she sighs into the kiss.

I love how soft her lips are.

I slip my tongue into hers, trailing my hand down towards her pussy.

I rub my finger down her and push it in without warning making her moan into the kiss.

So fucking perfect. Okay we fucking get it.

We both groan into the kiss, and I had forgotten how much I missed her lips. Her hands run through my dark hair, tugging on it

She bites onto my lips, trying to take control but my hand slaps her ass.

I pull away, watching her breath heavily, while my finger pumps into her.

I grab her jaw forcing her to look at me and I take her mouth again, kissing her harshly.

I move my finger in and out and add another until I feel her getting close again.

She breaks away from the kiss, her head falling onto the bed and she grips the bedsheet tightly.

I move my fingers around her clit, pinching it and she pushes her head back.

"You like messing with me, sir?" she asks breathily and my dick twitches when she moans out the pet name.

I growl at her, kissing down her neck and biting harshly, sucking on it as my fingers pump into her.

She lets out a strangled moan and I smirk against her skin.

"Call me that again and I will fuck you raw against this bed" I warn her and her body shakes.

"Do you have good pull out game?" she jokes and I shut her up by slamming my lips against hers.

Her lips are addicting.

She smiles into the kiss, clenching around my fingers and finally releases with a breathy groan.

I pull out my fingers, bringing them to my mouth like I once did all those weeks ago and suck on them, keeping eye contact with her.

Her mouth opens slightly and my eyes darken, looking down towards my harden dick.

"Now listen here love, you are going to let me fuck your pretty mouth, hm" I mumble into her ear, her body shivering under mine.

She makes eye contact with me, smirks and says,

"Only if next time you let me be the top"

Next time. There will be a next time.

***
hey! so thank you for all the lovely comments on my chapters, so i rewarded you with this chapter. i didn't want them to fuck so early into the book so you guys have to deal with them giving each other head, lmao. tell me if you like it :)

#vinceiswhipped

8/28/2021

-Z

edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 6.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
114K 1.9K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
61.9K 1.2K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...
543K 10.6K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...