๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ยฒ โ” cw...

By -MissSwan

โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ž๐ โ”โ”โ” in which the best friends must fight through the darkness to save their live... More

๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’”
๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ I WISH I HAD ALL THE ANSWERS
๐’Š. ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ต ๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘บ
๐’Š๐’Š. ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฝ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐’€
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐’€๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ๐’€ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐’€
๐’—. ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐’€ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ถ
๐’—๐’Š. ๐‘ถ๐‘ฏ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ'๐‘บ ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ'๐‘บ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ด๐‘ถ
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐‘บ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐‘ฑ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป
๐’Š๐’™. ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ป
๐’™. ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ฑ๐‘ถ๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘พ
๐’™๐’Š. ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐’€ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐’™๐’Š๐’—. ๐‘จ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ

๐’Š๐’—. ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ

91 9 18
By -MissSwan

CHAPTER FOUR

TOODLES LADIES

The four made their way to the Pit Stop but they never expected to see what they saw the moment they walked in.

Melaina's jaw dropped as she gazed at the car in the air that had been formed by green energy. She gasped before covering her mouth with her hands in excitement.

Courtney noticed the excitement between her friends and girlfriend and she wasn't excited at all.

The car faded away as the girl who wore the ring which powered it down with a pant.

Melaina broke into applause making Courtney shoot a look at her to stop.

"Oh hey Courtney." The brunette greeted the blonde who still glared.

"What's going on?" Courtney asked the four.

"You three must be Yolanda, Melaina and Josie. Or should I call you Wildcat, Wonder Woman and Sorceress?" The tanned girl said, Yolanda and Josie tried their hardest to keep a stern expression while Melaina didn't bother to hide the friendly smile on her face. "Rick and Beth told me all about you three. You've got the heart of a fighter Yolanda, so inspiring." The girl started.

"Your mother practically paved the path for the Justice League and JSA. Her and your uncle are absolute favorites of mine and you've definitely taken on the mantle of both worlds amazingly." The girl then turned to Josie. "I was told that you're the daughter of the Wizard but you're part of the JSA so you're obviously cool. I'm Jennie."

The tanned girl stuck out her hand which Melaina shook immediately while Courtney watched her in shock. "Melaina but you obviously know that already." As she walked away her smile faltered slightly she knew the rest of the team apart from Josephine were confused at the uncle mention.

"Yolanda is fine." She said as she shook Jennie's hand next.

"I'm sorry what my father did." Josie said as she shook her hand.

"You're not him, don't worry." Jennie assured before Josie went to stand with the others.

"So uh, you role her about the team. Why?" Courtney asked in an annoyed tone.

"Dude what do you mean by why?" Melaina started making Josephine and Courtney turn to her. " I mean she's an actual legacy. It's her birth right to know about this team."

"Exactly she's a legacy." Rick added.

"A real one like Rick." Beth concluded making Melaina nod in agreement.

"So is that why you're here? Because you find out about the new JSA?" Courtney asked her making Jennie face shift uncomfortably.

"Jesus Courtney—" Melaina started.

"No Melaina. I wouldn't be so skeptical if she knocked on our door last night but she broke in." The blonde interrupted making the girl role her eyes.

"Because I didn't know who stole my fathers lantern." Jennie answered making Courtney fold her arms. "Maybe I should just go." The girl said before walking out the room.

"No Jennie! Jennie wait!" Beth pleaded as her and Yolanda went after her.

"That was not cool." Rick scolded as Melaina followed.

The girl stopped in her tracks because she had something to say to the blonde. "You are the last person to question her! I litterally mean the last. Solomon Grundy had more right." Melaina started.

"Melaina you don't get it." Courtney said as Josie joined the blondes side.

"Melaina just let it go." Josie said to the girl.

"No I won't and just stay out of it." She answered bluntly to brunette.

"You literally stole everything from those headquarters and brought them back so if anything Jennie breaking in because she thought some psycho stole her dads stuff is your fault. She's lost so much already, she has a right to learn about who her father was. Have you noticed how Jennie is the first person to actually volenteer for this, you alone dragged all of us into it. Your impulsiveness and the that it took Henry, Joey dying for you to actually listen to the professional makes me wonder why staff chose you in the first place because being a bitch to a Goddamn orphan is definitely not one of the reasons." Melaina spat at the blonde.

"Toodles ladies." She said as her look of disgust changed to a  smile before marching after her friends.

✦✧✦✧

The group apart from Josie and Courtney had been taking in front of S.T.R.I.P.E. when the two came down the stairs after a talk with Pat.

"I'm sorry for how I spoke to you." Courtney said as she walked up to Jennie.

"I have the Lantern and now that I do I should probably get going." Jennie said before walking away from the group.

"Jennie wait. None of this is your problem. It's mine. I spent months convinced that I was Starmans daughter and I was so messed up when I found out I wasn't. I thought I was everything that you actually are but clearly I'm not. Your powers are nothing that any of us have ever seen before. You're all anyone would ever want as member of the JSA. You're the real deal Jennie." Courtney spoke to the girl as she paused in her tracks before Melaina noticed the lantern start to glow.

"You've got everything." Courtney finished.

"Stop saying I have everything!" Jennie yelled as she turned to them, her eyes were glowing green like the lantern making Rick, Yolanda, Josie and Beth back up. "I have nothing. This ring it's supposed to everything you ask it to! Anything at all and all I want to do is find my brother."

"Your brother?" Courtney question before Jennie looked at the ring on her hand.

" I thought this ring would lead me to him. Not to this stupid lantern!" Jennie said before raising her tone in the last part and hitting the lantern onto the ground making the thing start to glow brighter than before.

"We gotta get it out of here!" Melaina yelled as the lantern pulsed before Rick quickly got his hourglass, put it on and ran out with everyone following.

The group quickly ran through the town trying their best to not gain attention.

"It sounds like it's gonna explode!" Yolanda yelled as they ran.

"It looks like it!" Beth added before it got brighter making everyone cover their eyes.

"I can try and crush it." Rick suggested.

"That might just make things worse." Melaina said. "Maybe I could run back home and grab the shield."

"You aren't that fast!" Josie said quickly.

"What's going on?" Pat asked as he ran over to them.

"Pat it's the lantern-" Courtney started before Rick yelled and dropped the lantern.

"What happened?" Pat asked the group.

"We didn't know where else to take it, away from people we thought." Courtney told him.

"This is all my fault!" Jennie said before it got brighter.

"Emotions, Jennie, remember? That's what affects your power." Pat reminded the girl.

"Jennie is the lantern." Courtney and Melaina said at the same time.

"That's why the ring works when you put it on, because you're charging it. You can absorb the energy before it explodes." Courtney told the girl who nodded her head.

"I can try." She said as she picked it up. "You all need to leave. If this doesn't work, it... Go!" The tanned girl insisted.

"We're not going anywhere Jennie." Melaina assured making Courtney nod.

"You can do this." Courtney added.

The energy slowly started to reduce and the light got dimmer. "I think it's working. Yeah. I think I got it." Jennie said seconds before Melaina heard the lantern crack and explode, green energy throwing everyone across the grass.

Melaina and Josie recovered from the blast faster so when the got up and saw no Jennie they both wore a look of fear and distraught.

"Oh God. Not again." Melaina whispered to herself as she saw the crater.

"She saved us." Beth said before a bright green ball of light and energy rose from the crater.

The group shielded their eyes from the brightness, Melaina peered through her fingers and like before her jaw dropped when she saw who was in the ball of light and energy.

Jennie was flying surrounded by what looked like the energy from the lantern.
The moment the rest of the group saw her they gazed at her.

"Hey, guys. I guess I can fly now." The girl said with a laugh.

Although the group had gained a new member they soon might be loosing more than they gained

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
soooo things are about to go down hill

I love Jennie and Melaina's relationship

Anywhoo hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 4.4K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
199K 8.1K 47
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ โœถ Bianca Downs believes it'll only be a few weeks before she sees her boyfriend again, but when the outbreak turns int...
31.3K 655 19
Paul's Star Sequel
73.4K 2.4K 20
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ. โž โ€• ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก . . . ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ...