Twisted Bound

By LEEBEARR_

"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you w... More

Cast and author's note.
Chapter-1 How it begins
Chapter-2 leaving everything behind
Chapter-3 Decision made
Chapter-4 welcome to his world
Chapter-5 The three musketeers
Chapter-6 First day in highschool
Chapter-7 He hates me
Chapter-8 One rule broken already
Chapter-9 First kiss
Chapter-10 There's no us
Chapter-11 Eyes on me
Chapter-12 Stephen
Chapter-13 A birthday gone wrong
Chapter-14 Brothers
Chapter-15 Dinner with his gang
Chapter-16 Drunken words
Chapter-17 Bruised and bloodied
Chapter-18 The fear
Chapter-19 Madrid
Chapter-20 Engagement party
Chapter-21 A soft side
Chapter-22 Zayn
chapter-23 Mariella
Chapter-24 The meeting
Chapter-25 Stalker
Chapter-26 Hate
Chapter-27 The bitter reality
Chapter-28 Adamos
Chapter-29 Moving on
Chapter-30 He's back
Chapter-31 Angelo's Truth
Chapter-32 Future
Chapter-33 Leading on
Chapter-34 She's back
Chapter-35 Burn
Chapter-36 The reason
Chapter-37 Confessions
Chapter-38 Break
Chapter-39 pain
Chapter- 40 awake
Chapter- 41 Love
Chapter-43 Epilogue

Chapter-42 Fiancé

5.4K 110 41
By LEEBEARR_

~It's the connection we can't explain.~

Lily's Pov

"I love you."

My eyes sought his and everything within him stilled, his darkening gaze stared into mine with surprise before they stirred with affection. Affection for me. "Adam?" I queried my heart escalating with fear. Fear of rejection as he didn't respond.

His eyes widened slightly as if registering my words into his mind. "How can you love someone like me-" he began the vein on his temple throbbing. "-someone who's caused you nothing but pain and tears?"

"It's different, it's all in the past now. You're not an asßhole anymore but a gentleman." My fingers threaded towards his face. "You have to promise me, none of us will ever mention about the past."

"Please," I added caressing the callous stubble on his chin. "But before we do that, I just wanted to clear something." He nodded patiently.

"Mariella. Why was she there in your office that night?" My heart dreaded the answer.

Inhaling a deep breath he sighed in exasperation his expression clouding with regret? "Lily, I'm going, to be honest with you." I patiently waited for him to continue.

"I didn't trust you in the beginning, no matter how hard I tried hating you but something dawned me even more towards you. I tried everything-" he stated gripping the steering wheel with such intensity that it made his knuckles turn white.  "-after the trip, I felt like opening up to you, expressing my demons to you and whatever your father made me go through."

"But something inside me snapped and I thought you'd betray me, leave me, and I would be alone once again burning into the fire I created myself, and then Mariella showed." Pressing my lips into a thin grim line I swallowed the lump trying to be as calm as I could. "She showed up because her dad was having some financial issues regarding their business and that was perfect."

Adam trailed brushing his hands through his locks. "So I used her in making you jealous since you refused to give up on me I had to." His deep voice strained a bit at the end. "I had to give you a reason to hate me and Mariella was perfect for that but what I didn't realize was that in the end, I would not only end up hurting you but myself as well."

His adam's apple bobbed up and down as he swallowed before speaking the words loud and clear. "I ended up falling in love with you and the reason why she was there in my office that day was because her dad's financial crisis were finally sorted out."

"But as if a storm had arrived you darted into my office all flustered and hurt and then you finally broke. After all how long can the heart suffer and then you broke off the engagement. I didn't stop you, after all, this is what I wanted from the beginning right. Then why did it hurt so much when the moment you walked out of my office. My house."

"For once-" he clasped my palm against his heart, clamping his eyes chest. "My heart felt, oh lily it felt everything. The love, the hurt."

"Adam-" I was cut off when he reached down towards my figure grabbing me by my arms and settled me into his lap. The warmth of his body seeping into mine and I instantly encircled my fingers around his neck not wanting to let go. "And did I ever tell you? The engagement idea was mine darling."

My eyes grew large and my breathing labored as I stared at him in shock and hurt. He wanted to break me that bad?

"Let me go." I struggled wiggling in his lap yet he had his arms clasped around my body in a steel grip. "Doll, just listen to me." My body stooped knowing there was no escape. Rolling my eyes dramatically I shot my head towards anywhere but him making a sigh part out of his lean body. "Now, now don't be a brat."

Adamos finger darted towards my chin forcing me to meet his eyes, irises narrowing with a frown etched upon his rugged features. "I wanted to make you mine and protect you." He admitted and my breathing hitched as my mouth parted in an 'o' shape confusion littering inside my mind.

"I know it's messed up knowing that I could never give you the type of love you craved but it made the beast within me calm that either way you were mine and not someone else's." He gritted out spitting the word 'someone else's with such jealousy and possession that it made my heart flutter.

"Well, to begin with, I was always yours. I had been since the beginning Adamos." I promised chuckling softly. God, he was impossible!

"Good, because I don't share what's mine." He teased the corner of his lips slipping into a cocky smirk. "Thank you." He spoke huskily his fingers trailing towards the corner of my lips making my insides shake. "Thank you for believing me, for giving me- us a chance."

Then he planted a soft kiss on my nose breathing onto my lips. "For making me believe that with hardships comes ease." And just in a heartbeat, he pressed his lips against mine, the warmth of his lips providing me with great comfort and peace. His callous finger skated up towards my thighs groping my aßs before smacking it, all for me to gasp into his mouth before moaning back in response. Feeling bold our lips disconnected as I pulled away.

Adamos groaned as he lifted up an inquisitive brow. "Let me pleasure you." I squealed my cheeks caught on fire as a throaty chuckle emitted from his chest. "Lead the way love." He answered with amusement coating his voice. Nodding, my lips landed on his neck resulting in a shaky breath from him and that boosted my ego. My lips ran down his cheek to his jaw, thriving towards his collarbone.

And it wasn't long before my hand shot towards his erection, rubbing him through his pants from my unoccupied hand while the other worked through the ridges of his abs, I felt him shiver underneath me as it rode through the flesh of his. "Dio benedica, non fermarti."

(God bless, don't stop.)

He husked the alluring tone of his making goosebumps arise on my skin. "Say it." The vein in his neck went slack as he demanded. "Say you love me mi amore."

"I love you."

"Again." He gritted out, his voice thickening with various emotions.

"I love you Adamos," I whispered my heart thundering inside my chest. "Forever," I muttered burying my head into his warm, leaned torso seeking his cologne and protection. "That's my pretty girl." He mumbled before dropping down to my height and rubbing his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss.

"Hey! That's was mine!" I watched as the two brothers scoffed at each other, and I giggled earning a glare back in return. "How is this funny! He stole my burrito." Enzo shrieked shaking his head at me to which Ivano just shrugged not muttering a word.

Rolling my eyes at Enzo I quipped. "It's just a burrito! I'll make you one later I promise." He tossed a grateful smile my way before asking. "So, when are you and my brother tieing the knot." Encircling his thumb around the fourth finger on the left hand precisely the ring finger. I went rigid, Ivano noticing that smacked his brother on the back of his head owning a dramatic 'ow' from Enzo.

"Lily's still young, she's literally nineteen." He hissed his gaze burning into mine as I nodded with approval. "Um, we haven't really gotten to that part yet." I blushed biting onto my roasted beet salad.

"Plus I'm just in my second semester of college, talk about college I hate it, it's so hard." I whined, recalling that I only had one more week left till classes start again. "Well dang, I'm glad we're past that stage phew." Enzo raised his hand pretending to wipe away the fake sweat whilst Ivano shook his head his blank face void of any emotion.

"When are you getting married Enzo." I teased my lips forming into a toothy grin. "Uh- well you see Chiara and I've just started dating and we've known each other for nearly a year nothing compared to what you and your 'abd' have." He air quoted Adam's nickname making Ivano snort in response while as I shook with laughter. "Hey! You don't get to call him that, only I do."

He just stuck his tongue out childishly before his eyes flashed behind me and he smirked. "Looks like someone had a night." He grinned and I rolled over my eyes clashing with Adamos who stood tall and sharp eyeing us with a scowl before his gaze met mine and it instantly softened slouching down to drop a peck against my lips. Ivano grunted in disgust while Enzo just shook his head but Adam didn't seem to care.

"Good morning, little love." He whispered softly, loud enough for me to hear to which I tossed a smile his way squealing out a 'good morning'. "We were just talking about marriage." Enzo started and Adam hummed sipping away his black coffee.

"Your marriage." He tested clicking his tongue and Adamos tensed slightly and from the corner of my eye, I saw him sparing a nervous glance my way. I felt a huge palm cascaded down mine, lacing our fingers together in a tight grip. "Of course only if Lily agrees."

Oh, Adamos, I've always wanted this from the start.

"Since I'm no longer in charge of the gang anymore, it'd be easy to move on with my life and my wife." Oh god, my lips broke into a huge smile greeted with a warm and fiery feeling inside my chest. "Aww, so she's shy." Enzo pointed out making me want to cower away in embarrassment and I did. My head found its way into Adam's chest as I hid in it.

"Gross," Ivano commented rolling his eyes.

"Stop it Enzo." Adam's voice was prominent with threat lacing in it whilst intertwining his callous fingers in my brown tresses. "Gheez, can't take a joke now can you brother."

"Don, someone named Damien king is here at your door, and he acquires your presence should I let him in?" Everyone in the room went quiet, I felt his body stiffened as if in shock. Pulling away, I peeked up at him through my eyelashes, he scanned my face his expression questioning me and I bobbed my head in approval. "Yes, let him in." Jack nodded before storming off to grant Damien access.

"We'll be around," Ivano said and Adam nodded in acknowledgment before him and Enzo turned around and left.

"Stay," he grunted tightening his grasp around my body as if he feared I'd be snatched away. It wasn't long before we heard the clicking of powerful strode towards us and there he was- my brother. His blue icy glare landed on us and it slightly crumbled into a soft expression. I felt his grip tightened on my wrist as they both exchanged heated looks. "Can I at least sit?" Damien grumbled.

"Of course." I gestured him to sit across us which he without any hesitation did. Blowing out a deep breath he hesitated but stated. "Look I'm not sorry for beating you into a pulp because you deserved it but I agree shoving a gun down your chest was a little too much and being away from my sister made me realize it."

"Once again Lily, I'm sorry princess, I never meant to hurt you I just wanted to protect you, and I thought giving you away to Adam broke you."

Then he turned towards Adam. "Adamo's brother, you've always been my best mate but seeing Lily in tears woke a side in me, and when I heard you disobeyed me I felt betrayed after all I gave her to you hoping that you'd do anything to protect her not break her."

"But it's okay I understand now, I can see how much you appreciate and care for my sister." He chuckled his gaze lingering upon the tight grasp Adam had around me and I eventually glowed before leaping into his arms. He seemed taken aback but instantly hugged back. "Thank God." He murmured relieved.

"I missed you."

"You know I always miss you." I pouted my palm shoving his shoulder in a playful smack. "Thank you, Damien." I was relieved to have the old Damien back. I knew he hated showing off his vulnerability but Adamos was his best friend from the very beginning.

"Oh, and how's Leah?" I asked.

He shrugged rubbing the back of his neck. "She's fine honestly she was the one that forced me to man up and face Adam." He rolled his eyes while I laughed. "Atta girl," I smirked.

We heard someone clearing their throat and I rolled towards Adamos who had his piercing gaze narrowed at us before he sighed. "Of course I understand after all you were only looking out for her and I know it must've been hard for you but my hatred got the best of me. You know how Lucifer effected my life and future." Damien's jaw tightened at the mention of my father and I cringed recalling what he made my man go through.

My palm flew towards his tensed shoulders in assurance mustering a small smile his way.

"Whatever it was, it should stay in the past," Damien commented before changing the sensitive subject.

"How are your wounds now?"

Adam gulped the rest of his coffee before answering in a blank tone. "Never been better all thanks to your sister." He leaned back in his chair scanning me hotly before a smirk crawled up his lips. "Yeah right, I don't need to know about that!" Damien winced waving his hand up in the air dismissively while as I just shook my head at him muttering 'shameless'.

"What are your plans for now, are you moving back to Sicily?" Adam shook his head in a negative before cupping his callous chin his mysterious eyes glittering with mischief. "I haven't thought about it yet brother but whichever's fine with Lily." An audible gasp filtered through my lips.

"Alright, but my home's always opened for you, Lily." Adam almost instantly cut in before I could answer. "No, she'll be staying with me, by my side." My heart warmed at his words, his voice left no room for argument and Damien decided not to push it. 

"But Adam, at least tell me where we're going," I whined pulling the end of his shirt's sleeve wanting to know where we'd be heading. "Baby, just wear something fancy." He hinted slightly nerves? making my brows arch. I sighed dejected slumping on the bed knowing he was stubborn as hëll.

"Fine, I'll dress up nice and clean," I whispered, seductively my tongue darting out to wet my lips. "Why do you have to be such a tease hmm?" He huskily groaned into the alluring voice of his making me giggle. "Maybe because I want you to fück me."

I abruptly stated my eyes widening, my fingers slapping against my mouth in realization. "I-" I was cut off when I was slammed against the bed in a blink of an eye his veiny callous fingers wrapping around my neck yanking me flush to his sharp features. His grip wasn't hard but wasn't soft either.

Drilling his dark irises into mine with such great intensity that it made me shudder lulling me into his familiar scent. "You want to repeat that? Hmm." He made a tsk, tsk sound.

"You make me want to straddle you."

I flushed red clicking my tongue registering what I just blurted out instead of saying something else. "Oh my gosh! I meant strangle!" I squealed and his chest roared out a deep manly laughter. "I don't see anything wrong with that." He retorted back raising his dark brows at me suggestively before pulling his hand away from my throat.

"Come here little vixen." He teased opening his arms for me and I hopped into his muscular body. "Adam. I don't want to move back to Sicily." I whispered stroking his skin in a circular motion. "It's just that, we have a lot of bad memories there and I don't think I'd liked to be reminded of the past."

His body went stiff, caressing my back with his thumb. "Okay, we won't. We'd stay here yeah?" I reluctantly agreed. "But if you want to, you can vis-" he shut me off by brushing his thumb across my lips.

"Home's with you, I won't be leaving the most important family member of mine behind ?" My vision blurred and I sniffed. "Why are you crying?" panic rolled over his face cupping mine in his hands.

"I- just feel overwhelmed with so many emotions," I admitted watching him shake his head. "You think of me as your family."

"Of course Lily, why is that even a question. I will create a family with you together we'll have the whole football team even though I'm not ready for children yet." I giggled with teary orbs before squeaking. "Adamos! That's a lot only two or three are enough." I argued huffing.

"We'll see about that." The corner of his eye tipped up in a wink. "Now, go get ready we have somewhere to be."

Dressed in a pink fairy corset two-piece off-the-shoulder dress, I threw on black chunky loafers and stockings completing the look. I had applied an eyeliner and a matte lipstick, my cheeks coated with a pink blush and obviously mascara on my eyelashes added final touches to my features. Sighing with content I dashed down the stairs only to be met with Enzo and Ivano. When their gaze settled upon mine Enzo whistled.

"A special occasion?" He asked smirking at me.

"For some unknown reason, he refuses to tell me." Ivano beside Enzo snickered but he immediately cleared his throat when Enzo bumped his shoulder against his tossing an obvious look his way. "What are you guys hiding?" I crossed my arms against my chest demanding an answer.

"Oh shït, I just remembered I forgot to call Chiara be right back." Enzo stormed away leaving me with Ivano who just pretended that I didn't exist busy scrolling through his phone. "Is there something going on?" I questioned hesitating a bit.

His gaze seared through mine as he silently shook his head in negative. "You look good." He compliments with such foreignness as if he hadn't appreciated someone in centuries. Blinking up at him in surprise I mustered a quick 'thank you'.

"Brother if you're done complimenting my girl can I steal her away."

A cold jealous voice dripping with sarcasm fills the room and I practically rolled my eyes at his protectiveness. "I was just complimenting my sister-in-law." Ivano shrugs looking unbothered as ever before going back to his phone.

He rolls his eyes clasping my wrist into his before walking us out. "Now, now, there's no need to be jealous," I said watching his shirt stretched tightly over his shoulders and across his back while his biceps flexed and the roped muscles of his forearms rippled. "I am not." He hoarsely replied his tone clipped with a hint of anger directed towards Ivano.

"Listen to me." I squeezed his hard, thick bicep that was visible due to the pushed-up sleeve. His chest gave off a disgruntled sigh as he rolled around to meet my confused gaze. "Adamos." I scolded.

"He definitely has a thing for you, I've seen the way he looks at you even before we weren't together mentally."

"But he's your brother and if he wanted to he could've made a move on me yet he didn't. He really cares for you even though he doesn't show it."

"Jealous brute." I pinched his cheek laughingly.

"You have no idea." He mumbled smiling down at me.

I sucked in a breath when the familiar, beautiful lake came in the view overlooked by the mountains to the west. He had brought me to this place again. Where he almost opened up to me. I became overly excited my eyes connecting with his only to find him waiting and watching for my response. "This isn't all, come." He motioned me to come forward and I obliged with joy. My breathing ceased gawking in absolute awe as I started at the scenario in front of me feeling as though my heart would burst out of my chest any moment.

The moon was full, creating a light on the lake's surface. A blanket, lantern, foldable chairs, with sunset-colored candles, and lastly a bottle of wine stood on the table awaiting. He had managed to decorate a candlelight dinner. "Adam, this is-" I whirled around facing him jumping into his grasp.

"Thank you! I love this so much, how did you even?" I shrieked with excitement. His neck turned red rubbing a hand behind it. "I couldn't have done it without Enzo and Ivano since I've never done anything like this before for anyone." My cheeks flushed my eyes twinkling.

"Wow." I felt so special and yet so honored. I was glad to say that I had Enzo in my life and maybe Ivano wasn't as bad I thought. "Come on, let's get some food inside you." He slouched collecting my mere body into his large one, encircling his neck with one arm he carried me towards the table.

"Last time we came here, I remember opening up to you a bit. I showed you my vulnerability." He started sipping on his wine before lighting up a cigar that laid across the lantern. "I visited this place when we were broken up and I vowed to make you mine again. This was where I decided that I wouldn't give up on you."

"I'm so glad that you didn't." I bit into my mashed potatoes, moaning at the taste. "I made you chicken Alfredo as well." He scooped some into my plate and I happily took a huge bite. "I've missed this so much." My eyes held his captive. Holding a cigar between the thumb and forefinger he exhaled the smoke right into my face chuckling at my grimacing expression.

"You jerk!" I huffed pulling my face away from his with a pout on my face. His slender finger shot towards my chin a habit of his before yanking it back to meet his eyes and smashing his lips against mine. His breath crispy with a hint of smoke lingering in it. Stroking my cheeks he bit into my lower lips before his hand moved down to brush against the corner of my mouth. "You're so hot when you're mad." He breathed out pulling away.

Breathless I inhaled a few breaths, speechless.

"I am finally going to confess," Adam mumbled incoherently before he made me stand up, shooting my eyebrows at him in response I silently obeyed with patience. "I know I wasn't what you expected me to be, I wasn't there to hold you. Love you the way you deserved. God, I was an aßs I admit we started off a rough patch but during those hurtful moments I started falling for you and God Lily, being away from you drove me over to an edge where I just felt like kidnapping you."

"Yet I didn't, I waited patiently not wanting to see you in any more pain, I didn't even know love like this existed until we crossed paths again. So will you give your heartbreaker, the aloof heartless aßshole on earth a chance so that he could show how much you mean to him?"

"Will you marry me, Lily? We don't have to get married right away I'm willing to wait as long as it takes." He trailed nervously and that was it. I pulled him into a kiss, a kiss of need and desperation.

A kiss of love.

A kiss of hope for another life.

"Yes." My teary orbs found his, cupping my face he pressed a warm kiss on my forehead. I couldn't believe this was happening, my only wish, my only dream finally coming to reality. "You've made me the luckiest man on earth."

"I love you so much." He croaked, his voice vowing to protect me to stay by my side. "I love you more."

Two lovers, who'd burn the world just to seek each other's comfort and that was me Adam.

Okay, I get it y'all mad at me for disappearing into thin air usually my updates are weekly but I had been very sick for the past few weeks so I had no motivation to write and took a few weeks off from writing. I'm still not well but I updated for you guys hopefully next update will be up soon!! Also, who's ready for some smut ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 926 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
374K 12.4K 60
𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖲 #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...
397K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
67.5K 2.7K 53
I clasped the delicate lace of my bridal gown tightly. The white fabric, meant to symbolize purity, enshrouded me like a funerary veil, suffocating t...